The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-06-2016, 10:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
u in love with this girl and not pp...
When I'm there she is my gf, when I'm not there she is other gf lol
Old 29-06-2016, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 12
bolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
For members who love d thrill of paying cheap, in sihanoukville, at the dirt track near d entrance of d port, next to the port, there are quite alot of cambodian working ladies, ST only usd5, some young sm milf. They start work only in evening. As usual must bargain if quoted usd10. Can ask tuktuk bring u there.
yes, that area is known as chicken farm, famous for port worker relief zone
Old 29-06-2016, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of

23 June - 26 June 2016

Not sure why I always stick with the same girl for the whole trip in all my PP trips including this one. Anyway first let me share on the hotel:

Sun & Moon Hotel
Six months old, huge rooms with separate shower, basin and toilet. Super comfy beds alongside a sofa, wifi and aircon are great. Floor is cold and should always wear those disposable slippers. Breakfast spread was limited and they had rooftop gym and pool. Overall stay was great and around SGD80-90 per room per night.

Girl
Lets call her Mai, 19 years old SSYT with great body, smooth and young like original. Sneak peak of her:

Anyway went into her bar, bought her couple of drinks and we couldn't communicate due to language barrier. Mamasan said she started work 6months and never went out with customers before. Anyway she was comfortable with me so I barfine her for 3 nights.

Girlfriend Experience
-hug you to sleep like a teddy bear
-puts paste on your toothbrush
-peels your prawn shells and feeds you
-refusing you to carry her bag
-wants you to carry her pink ladies bag when she is with her friends
-when you are on bed, 24/7 kissing
-feel like you making love with your first girlfriend
-looks at you when you pump her
-eventually allows full access roaming on the last day
-she strips me naked and bring me to shower together when I am 'tipsy' ^_^
-countless of other actions that I cant think of now

Improving points
-shower individually
-limited tongue action during kissing
-no bbbj
-escapes to toilet during midst of love making
-overly shy and always cover under blanket
-missionary position only and some side spoon

I came total of 7 shots including 3 COB where she rubs my cum all over her boobs.

Barfine was USD10 per night. We did not nego the price, gave her total of USD150 for her companionship and she happily accepted without looking at it.

Most of the nights we had dinner at our usual seafood restaurant and went to Town and Epic discos to party.

Phnom Penh is a place with relatively tanned skin girls who are homely and treat you with Tender Loving Care. Everything is kind of GFE and one can easily get GT-ed.

I want to show appreciation to a fellow bro who introduced me to Phnom Penh. With your guidance and great company for all our PP trips, the experience could not have been better. Looking forward to August soon.
Old 01-07-2016, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Hiazzzz from HCMC flows to PP....
Old 02-07-2016, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 11
ahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of light

I am a low income cheongster, I am not trying to side with ppl like TomMAffolter. I pay around US$40-$50 for overnight in cambodia,
This is in accordance with FR i read in this thread. This price really make it comfortable to me.

You may want to re-think your action. The next time anyone meet your girl, she will set $100 as basic standard for foreigner. If that guy willing to pay her $50 only, either she reject or give sub-standard service because in her mind, there is one carrot head (you) have set set standard of $100 per night for foreigner.

Everyone want to enjoy cheap and nice experience, why spoil market?
Be a responsible samster.

No offence, hope u understand
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Cause I have the money to spend, and you don't have

Last edited by ahpiao; 02-07-2016 at 01:29 AM.
Old 02-07-2016, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 11
ahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks very nice FR.
Mind I ask this girl is cambodian girl or vietnam girl?
Her skin look fair. Photo shop pic can make a dark skin girl look fair.
Quote:
Originally Posted by matong36 View Post
23 June - 26 June 2016

Not sure why I always stick with the same girl for the whole trip in all my PP trips including this one. Anyway first let me share on the hotel:

Sun & Moon Hotel
Six months old, huge rooms with separate shower, basin and toilet. Super comfy beds alongside a sofa, wifi and aircon are great. Floor is cold and should always wear those disposable slippers. Breakfast spread was limited and they had rooftop gym and pool. Overall stay was great and around SGD80-90 per room per night.

Girl
Lets call her Mai, 19 years old SSYT with great body, smooth and young like original. Sneak peak of her:

Anyway went into her bar, bought her couple of drinks and we couldn't communicate due to language barrier. Mamasan said she started work 6months and never went out with customers before. Anyway she was comfortable with me so I barfine her for 3 nights.

Girlfriend Experience
-hug you to sleep like a teddy bear
-puts paste on your toothbrush
-peels your prawn shells and feeds you
-refusing you to carry her bag
-wants you to carry her pink ladies bag when she is with her friends
-when you are on bed, 24/7 kissing
-feel like you making love with your first girlfriend
-looks at you when you pump her
-eventually allows full access roaming on the last day
-she strips me naked and bring me to shower together when I am 'tipsy' ^_^
-countless of other actions that I cant think of now

Improving points
-shower individually
-limited tongue action during kissing
-no bbbj
-escapes to toilet during midst of love making
-overly shy and always cover under blanket
-missionary position only and some side spoon

I came total of 7 shots including 3 COB where she rubs my cum all over her boobs.

Barfine was USD10 per night. We did not nego the price, gave her total of USD150 for her companionship and she happily accepted without looking at it.

Most of the nights we had dinner at our usual seafood restaurant and went to Town and Epic discos to party.

Phnom Penh is a place with relatively tanned skin girls who are homely and treat you with Tender Loving Care. Everything is kind of GFE and one can easily get GT-ed.

I want to show appreciation to a fellow bro who introduced me to Phnom Penh. With your guidance and great company for all our PP trips, the experience could not have been better. Looking forward to August soon.
Old 02-07-2016, 07:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 11
Botakhei is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBotakhei is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
I pay more is my problem, I'm happy with her service.im ok with $100.nothing concern you, I know u, u want to look for trouble, MC
I thought H88 have good reputation when comes to mongering.
Din know his friends are among market spoiler. Next time when anyone mention they are H88's friends, better to stay far.
Old 02-07-2016, 07:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahpiao View Post
Thanks very nice FR.
Mind I ask this girl is cambodian girl or vietnam girl?
Her skin look fair. Photo shop pic can make a dark skin girl look fair.
She is a cambodian girl from one of the bars along street 136.

Yes she is naturally fair-skinned compared to many other local ladies.

Go Cambodia and support local, likewise everywhere-else too.
Old 02-07-2016, 08:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 8
Wdydx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWdydx is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWdydx is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by matong36 View Post
She is a cambodian girl from one of the bars along street 136.

Yes she is naturally fair-skinned compared to many other local ladies.

Go Cambodia and support local, likewise everywhere-else too.
Really admire you bro matong36, very enjoy your FR whenever you travel to a new place. And thank you very much for the sharing... I am one of your fans already
Old 02-07-2016, 08:42 AM
Samster

hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botakhei View Post
I thought H88 have good reputation when comes to mongering.
Din know his friends are among market spoiler. Next time when anyone mention they are H88's friends, better to stay far.
Why u have to bring h88 in, doesn't concern him, if u want just write bad about no need to mention h88. We cheong different scene. So what's your problem if I spoil market. Next Trip hcmc

Oic, you from Vietnam scene, cause I said something to ur friend now all come in here to look trouble with me

Last edited by hayhay; 02-07-2016 at 08:59 AM.
Old 02-07-2016, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahpiao View Post
I am a low income cheongster, I am not trying to side with ppl like TomMAffolter. I pay around US$40-$50 for overnight in cambodia,
This is in accordance with FR i read in this thread. This price really make it comfortable to me.

You may want to re-think your action. The next time anyone meet your girl, she will set $100 as basic standard for foreigner. If that guy willing to pay her $50 only, either she reject or give sub-standard service because in her mind, there is one carrot head (you) have set set standard of $100 per night for foreigner.

Everyone want to enjoy cheap and nice experience, why spoil market?
Be a responsible samster.

No offence, hope u understand
I understand no offence, I will pay the market price, that why I will ask in the forum before I go a new place, but sometime I find the girl service very good I'm willing to pay more, I hope not becoz I do this and spoil the market.
Thank you, next time I will try to give the market only, not base on the girls service.

Thanks knowing you.

You are from Vietnam scene also, but u talk like gentlemen, thanks again
Old 05-07-2016, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 761 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Hi guys,

Like to ask something about phnom penh. I have never been there before yet.

For the gal friendly hotels, are they like generally 3.5 stars and below?
How about 4-5 star hotels?
Need to pay extra to overcome this in 4-5 star hotels? How much extra if possible?

U know like in vietnam most 4-5 star hotels are not gal friendly.

Thanks in advance.
Old 05-07-2016, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post

For the gal friendly hotels, are they like generally 3.5 stars and below?
How about 4-5 star hotels?
I have not seen any of my business partners having problem to bring ger up to the room, Naga, Intercon, Sofitel.... but dun take my words as Hun sen. Security can stop any guest... as long as your ger wearing is presentable then shouldn't be a problem.
Old 06-07-2016, 12:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 761 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I have not seen any of my business partners having problem to bring ger up to the room, Naga, Intercon, Sofitel.... but dun take my words as Hun sen. Security can stop any guest... as long as your ger wearing is presentable then shouldn't be a problem.
i dun think it would be issue if i pay even if stopped.
but question is how much?
To anyone who knows the answer or experience.

Thanks bro.
Old 06-07-2016, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 20
bangstar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbangstar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbangstar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbangstar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbangstar is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Well, I once brought a girl back from a bar near Lux Hotel, She asked me to go to that hotel, but me, being a cheapskate didn't wanna spend more money, already paying her US$50 for short time. lol. She actually wanted to stay long time for US$50, but gotta go back.

anyway, brought her back to my hotel, called Cardamon hotel, quite a decent hotel, my customer paid for my stay, so I not sure the cost, but should be quite cheap. though I think Vietnam will have cheaper hotels.

And the hotel made me pay US$5 for "Extra guest". I actually told my girl to just walk past the recept and go upstairs, but she scared, so she went and spoke to the receptionist. fucking awkward for me and I was afraid that at the end of the billing they might report about the extra guest to my clients.

So end up paying for that and brought her stairs. was a good fuck, lady was older than me, but she looked super delicious, not even near milf, but damn sexy, she looks like those super sexy Mama-san at those Thai gogo-bars. Told her i will go back to find her some day, but never did, now that I am writing this, I kind of wanna just fuck it and fly there find her, fuck her and then fly back. Not in "love" or anything, but just reminisce the great fuck we had. lol.

I believe the bar is called 69 bar,could be wrong,I forgot already, it was like 3-4years ago. They have a lot of ladies inside, all are money diggers and the moment you sit down just wanna get your money and ask you to buy them drinks. but the girls are not really great, maybe the Japs and Caucasians will like them, but not me. I probably waited like 1.5hrs before the girl I took came in, then she came and talk to me, asked for drinks, then from there on, I just snowballed, end up paying around US$50 for all ladies and my own drink, expensive by their standards. Asked her if she wanna go back with me, said she want US$80, I said, no, then she just straight away dropped to $50. I was like OK! the rest was history.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1