The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2012, 02:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Massage parlours in Bkk

modusoperandi,

Yes, I do tip the papasans at Soapys! I usually tip only 100B but during Christmas I tip 200B. I've been treated very well by the papasans so I don't mind giving them a small tip!

In Thermae Coffee Shop, I receive VIP treatment because I tip the waiters after ordering each drinks and I always buy drinks for the resident alcoholics? If you ever been to Thermae with me , you would know what I'm talking about.

I'm a staunch follower of "scratch back theory!" also, what goes around coes around. It really works in Bangkok!

Next time in Bangkok, follow my MO and you'll be a happy person like me!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 10-05-2012, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Standlonely deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massage parlours in Bkk

Hi Guys, im a newbie here,

im going Bkk in late may, like to go for soapy massage, u guys have any to recommend?

have read through the thread quite intrested in snow white as it have unlimte fj , is there any mp having the same with nice sty?

thanks in advance
Old 10-05-2012, 04:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
clay1680 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi bros, my buddy n I am at asok now.. Is there any good sopys here? Many thanks.. Looking for one for sometime aldy
Old 10-05-2012, 05:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Green_Kong80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys,
I am at this location, Thanon Phetchaburi, Bang Kapi, Huai Khwang, Bangkok 10310, Thailand.

Anyone here can recommend soapy around this area? PM me !! THANKS!! ASAP!!!
Old 10-05-2012, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 20
modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold

What the fuck is this shit?! Come on guys read the thread. I originally came to Thailand without a clue about Thailand or even Asia but there was enough info here and elsewhere to piece together my own schedule for sanuk. For Singaporeans this stuff should be second nature for you guys.
Old 10-05-2012, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Standlonely View Post
Hi Guys, im a newbie here,

im going Bkk in late may, like to go for soapy massage, u guys have any to recommend?

have read through the thread quite intrested in snow white as it have unlimte fj , is there any mp having the same with nice sty?

thanks in advance
Quote:
Originally Posted by clay1680 View Post
Hi bros, my buddy n I am at asok now.. Is there any good sopys here? Many thanks.. Looking for one for sometime aldy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green_Kong80 View Post
Hi guys,
I am at this location, Thanon Phetchaburi, Bang Kapi, Huai Khwang, Bangkok 10310, Thailand.

Yawn, yawn, feeling sleepy reading the above " please give me infomation " thing and " thank you ". Both very easy to write i.e. please give me info and thank you.

You want a soapy, please go to a nearby 7-11 and buy Lux and soap your self !!!.

Up your points, modusoperandi.
Old 10-05-2012, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of
Re: Nataree

Quote:
Originally Posted by antoniusbudi99 View Post

A LOT of girls... but when I opened the door, came in, nobody approach me leh... .. all the girls just looked at me or sitting around talking to each other... papasan oso bo chup...
I like this kind of altitude leh....I can just walked inside...sit down at one corner looking at the girls....no papasan to push me..see one I like...then call papasan....if don't like the gals...just quietly walk off.
Old 10-05-2012, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
malsoonka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by modusoperandi View Post
Do you guys ever tip the papasans?

Out of my entire career as a dirty pervert I think i've tipped a grand total of three times. All three were when they unwillingly shaved off my change and I didn't feel like arguing about it because the amount was so small. I've always felt their position to be totally useless and annoying. They just drain potential tips from girls and the house if you think about it.

My personal policy is to only tip for exceptional service from the girls as well. Automatic tipping is bullshit and just raises prices.
Tipping the papasan is totally unnecessary esp. since you are a non-regular and don't live in Thailand. There is no benefit to you and there was no real service from him to tip for. All he does (at fishbowl places) is speak into the microphone for the girl to come out.

People who tip are customers who live here and want to build a relationship for reasons such as booking girls, booking rooms and to get big face when the papasan fawns over you and remembers your name in front of your guests (all also BS reasons).

Next time, pay the counter girl directly and you'll get your change. Don't give any money to the papasan.
Old 11-05-2012, 01:13 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green_Kong80 View Post
Hi guys,

Christina and Saiphon Soapy MP.
Confirm unforgetable experience.

Quote:
What the fuck is this shit?! Come on guys read the thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
You want a soapy, please go to a nearby 7-11 and buy Lux and soap your self !!!.
See above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by malsoonka View Post
Next time, pay the counter girl directly and you'll get your change. Don't give any money to the papasan.
Alternatively stand by exact amount and give to Cheer Khek.
Old 11-05-2012, 01:19 AM
Samster

norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Status Report:

Currently best soapy massage complex is Nataree, since they have lots of SYTs that provides excellent services. Low down is rooms and bathtubs need renovation? But I usually go there for girls not interior decorating! It's up to you in regards to tipping but I always recommend my friends to tip papasans for better service from the girls!

Not too many customers these days due to end of Golden Week!

Old 11-05-2012, 12:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
clay1680 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi bros, jus a short fr for now.. I went to nataree with my buddy.. Totally feels been bull shit by the so call best soapy in bkk.. It's way way lousier then the ones I went like 5 years back.. But maybe it's different for all but still its really kinda bad.. Went for a 2600 bat ones and was repay by a freaking normal standard.. Guess I need to change one MP for today.. Any more recomandation from any bros here!? Thanks.
Old 11-05-2012, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 20
modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hi bros, jus a short fr for now.. I went to nataree with my buddy.. Totally feels been bull shit by the so call best soapy in bkk.. It's way way lousier then the ones I went like 5 years back.. But maybe it's different for all but still its really kinda bad.. Went for a 2600 bat ones and was repay by a freaking normal standard.. Guess I need to change one MP for today.. Any more recomandation from any bros here!? Thanks.
Well, service in MPs definitely fell down a few notches since 5 years ago. You could try Catherine and Le Defense too. Catherine supposedly does BBBJ standard but every time i've gone there the fishbowl has been near empty and there's a lot of regular Thai clientele. It must be decent to have that many regulars. I've tried several times to get a girl there but I never get there at the right time.

I had a very cute girl at Le Defense a year ago. Her service was standard though but it's a nicely designed establishment.

The only good thing about Nataree is the variety and quantity there. Service is very hit or miss.
Old 11-05-2012, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Quote:
Well, service in MPs definitely fell down a few notches since 5 years ago. You could try Catherine and Le Defense too. Catherine supposedly does BBBJ standard but every time i've gone there the fishbowl has been near empty and there's a lot of regular Thai clientele. It must be decent to have that many regulars. I've tried several times to get a girl there but I never get there at the right time.

I had a very cute girl at Le Defense a year ago. Her service was standard though but it's a nicely designed establishment.

The only good thing about Nataree is the variety and quantity there. Service is very hit or miss.
Try the up market Alina MP also owned by Nataree boss and is near to Robinson or a few soi away from Nataree MP.
Old 11-05-2012, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Said many time before. There is no such thing as "best soapy in Bangkok". All boils down to the girl that is servicing you. I had great happy endings in places that I happen to walk by and "felt the urge" so popped in and was well rewarded. Then again also have my fair share of disappointments too.

Bros who chiong BKK and have a high expectations its best to go with an open & flexible mind set. You also have to play your part too. Make the girl comfortable with you and she will also be more at ease and service usually will be better or what you all say the "GFE effect".

Common "chiong" sense also will dictate that a very pretty SYT knows her market value so she's not afraid of lack of customers. To her you are just another Joe that walked in the door. Furthermore these "ang pais" are usually sponsored by 1 (or a few) suckers.

Nataree is "best" for their wide selection of SYTs. Service level is another matter.

As for tipping the papa-san or "cheer kek" its totally unnecessary. He might pester for a tip but just smile and say "kor tod pii dtang mai por" or act blur is the best. Its the girl that u should tip if her service is good (minimum Bht500).

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 11-05-2012, 06:04 PM
Samster

Indianmagicoil,

Ditto, i'm impressed! I still don't mind tipping papasans!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread