The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 22-04-2014, 06:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 11
lanus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The fundamental of destiny

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilbertpig View Post
i second this... she will not see just anyone... as for what time she opens... she doesn't have an opening hours...
Where should i go and queue if i wish to consult her?

damage?
Old 23-04-2014, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 16
Parkerlon is a glorious beacon of lightParkerlon is a glorious beacon of lightParkerlon is a glorious beacon of lightParkerlon is a glorious beacon of lightParkerlon is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Fortune Telling

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOSSES View Post
I like to correct the misunderstanding many of you guys have on what you refer to as Fortune Telling. There is no such thing as fortune telling. The correct word should be Metaphysics. Unfortunately, people misuse this practice and thus distorted the main purpose of its function. The facts that each and everyone need to understand further into life is first to get to ask yourself " Do you really need to find out what happen to you and who you are" if you do want to find out and learn. Then you must be a student first. "When a student wants to learn, the MASTER will appear " . The basic understanding of life in the context of Metaphysics contain 3 part : The heavenly bestow classes, the earthly environmental classes, and the self refine classes. Each of them constitute 33%. When you approached a master and he managed to decode you. He will normally decode your CHARACTER as this is the pre-requisite to your future. Why some are angry bird, Why some are so good in presenting themself to others but shallow inside, Why some are so successful in their life ( be it in their action, speech and thoughts), why some can see the invisible, why some can be a psychological control freak, why some enjoy sex and WHY SOME RELATIONSHIP FAILED etc ( We can really go on and on ). Ultimately! after your session of decoding by master or learning thru him. Your character will be already size up. The next move will be whether you want to change to be good or not. IT IS ABOUT YOUR CHOICE. whether you want to listen to yourself, whether you want to change your environment to suit yourself to make you feel better, whether you want to upgrade yourself intellectually and philosophically, and whether you want to enhance your health with all the things that you have acquire from the widom that a GOOD MASTER give you.

Metaphysics is about balancing yourself spiritually. ( NO RELIGIOUS INVOLVE)

When you are balance, you will find peace. when you have peace you find happiness. When you find find happiness, you find VALUE, When you find value, You will appreciate it. When you appreciate it, you will cherish it AND you will find meaning in life.

Only people who have walk thru this path will realized the meaning of life and appreciate the value. Once again. there is no religious involve in Metaphycis. It is about knowing yourself starting from your own character.

Once you gather to know yourself. Then you will know more about your path including your fortune.
Absolutely agreed wif u bro
Old 27-04-2014, 12:37 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
caveman0614 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

KinderBueno 老师,

您好!弟子因缘巧合来到这个Thread,看到您慈悲为怀的为有困难的善信解答难题, 不知是否也能恳请您指点弟子健康上的问题?感恩!
Old 02-05-2014, 08:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
KinderBueno deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Fortune Telling

Quote:
Originally Posted by caveman0614 View Post
KinderBueno 老师,

您好!弟子因缘巧合来到这个Thread,看到您慈悲为怀的为有困难的善信解答难题, 不知是否也能恳请您指点弟子健康上的问题?感恩!
最近有空,老师就单单看你的健康。其他的不看。

没意见的话,provide me your DOB and TOB (大概的时间)。
Old 02-05-2014, 08:18 PM
Samster

万法皆空、因果不空

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockViet View Post
看到kovan 双杀事件
死者休闲爱好钓鱼. 儿子被凶手象钓鱼似的被自己的车拖了几条街

看了有一些联想... 因与果

渔夫捕鱼为了收入或填饱肚子杀生已经很不应该了 何况是休闲钓鱼这种的嗜好

人类为何能爱上休闲钓鱼这种嗜好?

休闲钓鱼爱嗜者- 自己不缺食物闲着没事用锋利的鱼钩折磨鱼儿的生命让它挣扎至死给自己带来快乐。
难道鱼儿不是生命吗。鱼儿不是生来给人闲暇宰杀的

自以为其乐无穷,丝毫不顾鱼儿的疼苦
钓鱼者把鱼的生命当做儿戏,肆意杀生

愿爱嗜钓鱼者能..发慈悲心
http://blog.yam.com/ellassky/article/63083558
没错。Kovan双尸命案的老死者,生前非常爱钓鱼。

昨晚(01 May 2014)的联合晚报刊登ECP车祸 - 2死4伤。死者是driver and front passenger.

那司机也超爱钓鱼。

Old 03-05-2014, 09:53 PM
Samster

Palmistry

Dear Mr. Anonymous,

老师得必须你说清楚,她本人不在,未经她本人的同意,老师不会透露多。

你利用老师免费算命? 少来。

你将参加法会,老师才给你看一下。

1. 你不需要来test老师。跟你说吧,她是下午生的。
2. 即使不看照片,老师知道她长得是国色天香。没演技有外表,可以勉强挤入新加坡红星大奖受欢迎十大女艺人之内 。呵呵...
3. 她的脾气坏得不得了。
4. 她超级爱花钱。
5. 她很爱玩。不是真心的。你不要接近她。不要问。老师不会害你。

记得参加法会的时候,不要乱说话。你有兴趣要念佛,首先你得要自然吃素,吃不了素最起码得锅边 菜。
Old 16-05-2014, 12:37 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
jojo111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Palmistry

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinderBueno View Post
Dear Mr. Anonymous,

老师得必须你说清楚,她本人不在,未经她本人的同意,老师不会透露多。

你利用老师免费算命? 少来。

你将参加法会,老师才给你看一下。

1. 你不需要来test老师。跟你说吧,她是下午生的。
2. 即使不看照片,老师知道她长得是国色天香。没演技有外表,可以勉强挤入新加坡红星大奖受欢迎十大女艺人之内 。呵呵...
3. 她的脾气坏得不得了。
4. 她超级爱花钱。
5. 她很爱玩。不是真心的。你不要接近她。不要问。老师不会害你。

记得参加法会的时候,不要乱说话。你有兴趣要念佛,首先你得要自然吃素,吃不了素最起码得锅边 菜。
Mr KinderBueno,

May I know how to contact you privately?

Many thanks,
Joanne
Old 11-06-2014, 08:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Supermanx1 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: The fundamental of destiny

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
Just go down and join the queue...... but be warned there's no guarantee she will attend to you as happened to my friend. He took 1/2 day leave and queued for 3 hours and when his turn came she turned him away saying they got no "yuan" and she dunno how to "read" his fate.

I guess it might be his foul temper that cause her to avoid him as he has that garang face and always sad kind of look.
anyone know which shop in golden miles?
Old 29-12-2014, 02:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 10
CyberGenius deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exclamation Re: Fortune Telling

any updates?
Old 29-12-2014, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2041 / Power: 15
urgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond repute

Why and when will pple approach fortune teller?

I think it all boils down to one word, Suay...

When you feel that ur damn suay, everything you do ends up in a mess u will approach the fortune teller to see if he can advice you to do anything to change ur fate.. so i shall assume pple who approach fortune teller is somehow on the down side..

So when u meet the fortune teller, he will say ur work buay soon.. ur love life sibei jialat.. ur luck like shit.. basically ur like a piece of salted fish.. bingo.. all tio.. at that moment u will think dat he sibei zhun.. give him a big angbao.. and if u follow what he say and ur luck change for the better u will recommend..

I dun think fortune teller really works.. however, this is my own opinion.. no offence to anyone in this thread.
Old 29-12-2014, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 12
hunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhunter12 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by urgg View Post
Why and when will pple approach fortune teller?

I think it all boils down to one word, Suay...

When you feel that ur damn suay, everything you do ends up in a mess u will approach the fortune teller to see if he can advice you to do anything to change ur fate.. so i shall assume pple who approach fortune teller is somehow on the down side..

So when u meet the fortune teller, he will say ur work buay soon.. ur love life sibei jialat.. ur luck like shit.. basically ur like a piece of salted fish.. bingo.. all tio.. at that moment u will think dat he sibei zhun.. give him a big angbao.. and if u follow what he say and ur luck change for the better u will recommend..

I dun think fortune teller really works.. however, this is my own opinion.. no offence to anyone in this thread.
bingo.. totally agreed with u, bro. this is the tactic they applied... if u earning big bucks, everything freaking smooth, weekly strike 4D, will u wanna approach a fortune teller.... so when ppl approach them, they already know what is going on n through years of prastice/experience, they ask a few qns here n there, is all correct, n there the nightmare started....!!

actually that is alot of tell-tale signs for ppl to see but just that when one is down, his mind is not clear, confuse, blinded, cant analyse properly, just wanna try anything n everything hoping it will help... those fuckers than will prey on this n make ppl vomit up the very last dollars they have....

I wont dare to say all fortune telling cannot work or all r fuckers... but i believed majority is in this class thou.... my own opinion too..
Old 27-02-2015, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 21
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xalers View Post
Just curious, if your animal zodiac sign wrote/say this 2015 year, your money luck is very poor and should not invest money and gamble, But you are still very tempted to buy shares to invest this 2015 year and place bets on lottery/or soccer, will you still go ahead or will you totally avoid buying shares and placing bets this year then?

Example ,

for many soccer fans or lottery fans, whenever they watch a soccer match live or whenever TOTO hits a high amount, always got the temptation to place bets.........

Or initially you already decided you want to buy some shares counters this year but then your animal zodiac sign say this year your money luck is poor and should not invest so how..?!
Placing Toto and 4D is still fine. Please bet within your limits. If your zodiac say avoid buying shares, you should refrain from buying unless you had good source that the share had good potential.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 01-03-2015, 07:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 0
moistt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone know if you trim your eyebrows, will this take away your 偏财运 or not?

Yesterday, a middle-aged guy(he had thick bushy eyebrows) told me for the past 1 whole year he had been winning on soccer bets quite consistently and last week he saw his eyebrows got a few strands of very long and protuding out(don't look nice), hence he cut away the few strands of too long and protuding eyebrow-hairs so as to make his eyebrows look more neat.

But he said after he cut off his this few strands of too long and protuding eyebrow hairs, he lost $600 on that single Spurs match bet. And the next few days he lost another $500plus. This few days is his worst record of soccer betting during this past 1 whole year ever since he starting betting very regularly(he betted almost daily for the past 1 whole year) ( His soccer betting record is quite good this past 1 year on soccer betting, he generally wins more than he loses in his bets except this past week he incured this sharp net loss of $1000plus)

Do you guys think his this few days of heavy soccer loss could be due to he cut away his few strands of too long and protuding eyebrow hairs or do you guys think his soccer bets steep losses this week are just coincidental and has totally nothing to do with his cutting his few strands of too long and protuding eyebrows hairs??!

Last edited by moistt; 01-03-2015 at 07:59 PM.
Old 02-03-2015, 03:56 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by moistt View Post
anyone know if you trim your eyebrows, will this take away your 偏财运 or not?

Yesterday, a middle-aged guy(he had thick bushy eyebrows) told me for the past 1 whole year he had been winning on soccer bets quite consistently and last week he saw his eyebrows got a few strands of very long and protuding out(don't look nice), hence he cut away the few strands of too long and protuding eyebrow-hairs so as to make his eyebrows look more neat.

But he said after he cut off his this few strands of too long and protuding eyebrow hairs, he lost $600 on that single Spurs match bet. And the next few days he lost another $500plus. This few days is his worst record of soccer betting during this past 1 whole year ever since he starting betting very regularly(he betted almost daily for the past 1 whole year) ( His soccer betting record is quite good this past 1 year on soccer betting, he generally wins more than he loses in his bets except this past week he incured this sharp net loss of $1000plus)

Do you guys think his this few days of heavy soccer loss could be due to he cut away his few strands of too long and protuding eyebrow hairs or do you guys think his soccer bets steep losses this week are just coincidental and has totally nothing to do with his cutting his few strands of too long and protuding eyebrows hairs??!
Nothing to do with hairs or superstitions..... it's just that these past couple of weeks the results have not gone as expected. Your friend is not alone as many others are caught in the same boat.
Old 04-03-2015, 02:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Xables deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pm me if you are keen, works well for me so far and is a famous guy. wont anyhow ask u buy stuffs. nth expensive if really need to.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1