The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 21-09-2016, 01:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 22
faszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Vietnam - HCMC - Not worth it unless you love Viet

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Regularly taxi drivers give me 10-20k less change to pocket themselves. I don't really care about the amount (not much money to me) but the principle to me. For those honest taxi drivers, or street food vendors, i usually give them 10-30k extra anyways. The whole VN society seems a bit greedy and set out to rip off any tourist as much as they can get away with.
Been in and out of HCM since 2002....but was stolen about 1.5M by a Taxi Driver.
He stole from my wallet infront of me where I did not notice..something like magic. 3 pcs of my 500K being replaced by 20k.
It a long story.
Old 21-09-2016, 03:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
sc2c is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoian View Post
Quite sad to see ppl complaining that Saigon has no action.
2) Sakura, 333/18C Le Van Sy, P1, Tan Binh

Will post more if there is interest...
Bro Hoian.

Are you referring Sakura the ktv with the open concept.
Old 21-09-2016, 04:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
DragonFlower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, can anyone advise if vien dong hotel is girl friendly? Will be heading there with frens. Thanks in advance!
Old 21-09-2016, 09:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 11
Sexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to behold

Food Recommendation

Com ga xoi mo xe day / Chicken rice
Cach Mang Thang 8, P.8, Quan 3

A budget local place for chicken rice. There is no shop, just a push cart stall along the street. Many local come here to pack the chicken rice.

The chicken rice is serve with sunny side up, 23K for drumstick and 21K for breast meat. It is good for those who are going on a budget or want to experience eating like the locals.

Old 21-09-2016, 09:43 AM
Samster

Sexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to behold

Cafe Recommendation

L'nhok Cafe
643 cach mang tang 8, P.15, Quan 10

A cozy cafe for the locals to relax. They have a large range of drinks from smoothie to tea to dessert.

Old 21-09-2016, 09:51 AM
Samster

Friday Games Night

September 23 @ 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm

This one’s for you, nerdy game-lovers. Actually, it’s for literally anyone who fancies getting silly with a range of excellent games (from giant Jenga to massive board-game tournaments), and having good fun with good friends and good beer.

Our new host Mory will be leading the night this week, bringing you the best of his game-face vibes, and the beer will be ice cold, as ever! Feel free to come with you own board games too, the more the merrier.

Venue:

188/1 Nguyen Van Huong, Thao Dien, District 2
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Old 21-09-2016, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bote2 View Post
Just too add from above.

Some love the night life disco....
I love disco and lounges.

If anyone think HCM is cheap then please don't be mistaken.
I love freelancers, and picking them up from disco/clubs.

In Bangkok, you can easily get freelancer from Thermae, Insanity, Spicy, and a few others.

In Jakarta, can find freelancers in Crown, CJs, Bats, X2 and a few more.

Both places, can find quality stocks for $100-150SGD max.

In HCM, i try Apocalypse and Go2Bar. Most girls here CMI, and the lookers ask for $300USD and budge very little.

Not a good place to get freelancers. Maybe for KTV, but i don't enjoy KTV.
Old 21-09-2016, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

I think this is by far the most Fucked up thread on SBF.....

In all other threads, bros are generally helpful, provide honest opinion, reviews and experiences, and try to share so we can enjoy our trips spending our hard earned money in these foreign lands.

Only in this HCM thread, is full of fighting, bickering, squabbling, hidden stealth agents, wannabe agents, wannabe cheongsters, fake clones, useless food reviews, argumentative troublemakers who do not add any value. You all know who you are so i don't have to call you out. While there are some bros and posts that are actually honest and helpful, is is a chore to distinguish the genuine people from the fake. Is it asking to much to have a thread where people can try to be honest and helpful?

In any case, after travelling countries such as SG, Malaysia, China, Korea, Japan, Thailand, Indonesia, Cambodia, and even US, Mexico, and even SOUTH AMERICA, I feel that VN was one of the worst cheonging experiences, in terms of price, convenience, and transparency. I am far from a cheonging rookie, and someone with my international experience and knowledge should not have had so much difficulty and annoyance as i did. This is nobody's fault, but can be blamed on the Vietnamese Gov't and society that has created a fragmented sex and tourist industry with deceptive values, and is also a logistical nightmare.

This is my personal opinion as someone who doesn't like KTV and likes freelancers and transparency in everyday dealings and transactions. There are so many hidden traps and scams in Vietnam make me not want to visit again. As i don't really prefer tall white skin Viet girls over other races, there is no incentive to return, particularly since it is not really cheaper than neighboring countries. In fact, it seems much easier, with less hassle, for me to get Viets in Cambodia, HK, Macau, or Indonesia - in some cases the Viet girls overseas are even cheaper and hotter than what i found in Saigon.

To the honest and helpful bros on this tread, don't take this post as insult, but thank you for trying to help me and other bros navigate the shit-show sex maze of Saigon. You are trying to make the best of a bad situation and i appreciate it. However, as with any bad investment you need to know when to cut your losses and move on. With so many other better and easier options out there, is just not worth it for me to return. Why pay money to keep an old crappy depreciating car running, when you can get a newer trouble free one for the same cost?

Last edited by lost99; 21-09-2016 at 11:50 AM.
Old 21-09-2016, 11:42 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 17
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoian View Post
So many food commercials.

Anyway the following are full service MPs. Costs around 900K. For those who are planning to visit, pls give a FR. They service mostly Koreans, Japs & foreigners. I haven't had the chance to check them out personally so caveat emptor.

Don't need to engage the services of a pimp. Let me know if anyone wants more of such places in other districts.

Btw Phu Nhuan district is like 15-20 mins outside the city centre.

---

1) Hoa Bay, 27C Hoang Dieu, Phu Nhuan

2) Hoa Ha Lan, 50 Hoang Van Thu, Phu Nhuan

3) Hoa May, 54 Hoa Su, Phu Nhuan (this one I suspect may have changed to a cafe... not sure)

Very good info on where to get FS.
Abt S$60 for ST is not bad if good service provided.
Hoa May is still a Spa. Name changed but address correct. A few cuties dressed as school girls.
Old 21-09-2016, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
sifusifu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

so sad meh bro. charm lo. looking forward for hell of a party. see ur comment balls also drop 3 floor down.

Quote:
I think this is by far the most Fucked up thread on SBF.....

In all other threads, bros are generally helpful, provide honest opinion, reviews and experiences, and try to share so we can enjoy our trips spending our hard earned money in these foreign lands.

Only in this HCM thread, is full of fighting, bickering, squabbling, hidden stealth agents, wannabe agents, wannabe cheongsters, fake clones, useless food reviews, argumentative troublemakers who do not add any value. You all know who you are so i don't have to call you out. While there are some bros and posts that are actually honest and helpful, is is a chore to distinguish the genuine people from the fake. Is it asking to much to have a thread where people can try to be honest and helpful?

In any case, after travelling countries such as SG, Malaysia, China, Korea, Japan, Thailand, Indonesia, Cambodia, and even US, Mexico, and even SOUTH AMERICA, I feel that VN was one of the worst cheonging experiences, in terms of price, convenience, and transparency. I am far from a cheonging rookie, and someone with my international experience and knowledge should not have had so much difficulty and annoyance as i did. This is nobody's fault, but can be blamed on the Vietnamese Gov't and society that has created a fragmented sex and tourist industry with deceptive values, and is also a logistical nightmare.

This is my personal opinion as someone who doesn't like KTV and likes freelancers and transparency in everyday dealings and transactions. There are so many hidden traps and scams in Vietnam make me not want to visit again. As i don't really prefer tall white skin Viet girls over other races, there is no incentive to return, particularly since it is not really cheaper than neighboring countries. In fact, it seems much easier, with less hassle, for me to get Viets in Cambodia, HK, Macau, or Indonesia - in some cases the Viet girls overseas are even cheaper and hotter than what i found in Saigon.

To the honest and helpful bros on this tread, don't take this post as insult, but thank you for trying to help me and other bros navigate the shit-show sex maze of Saigon. You are trying to make the best of a bad situation and i appreciate it. However, as with any bad investment you need to know when to cut your losses and move on. With so many other better and easier options out there, is just not worth it for me to return. Why pay money to keep an old crappy depreciating car running, when you can get a newer trouble free one for the same cost?
Old 21-09-2016, 03:30 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 0
Bote2 is a glorious beacon of lightBote2 is a glorious beacon of lightBote2 is a glorious beacon of lightBote2 is a glorious beacon of lightBote2 is a glorious beacon of lightBote2 is a glorious beacon of light

Fully agreed with you. For a first timer to HCM can understand your frustration.

In HCM, don't bother with the freelancers in disco, their pussy are polished with gold. Worst paid high price and dead fish in bed.

Even in KTV, still pay alot and may not enjoy. Very frequent you may end up going back alone because after paying the ktv charges another big amount for the girl to go back hotel. Next day, you realized you may had paid 300 to 500 per night.

Just need to invest in time and get to know locals. Local girls can help to bring their friends and then you can enjoy the companion.

Quote:
I love freelancers, and picking them up from disco/clubs.

Both places, can find quality stocks for $100-150SGD max.

In HCM, i try Apocalypse and Go2Bar. Most girls here CMI, and the lookers ask for $300USD and budge very little.

Not a good place to get freelancers. Maybe for KTV, but i don't enjoy KTV.
Old 21-09-2016, 03:32 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 0
Bote2 is a glorious beacon of lightBote2 is a glorious beacon of lightBote2 is a glorious beacon of lightBote2 is a glorious beacon of lightBote2 is a glorious beacon of lightBote2 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sifusifu View Post
so sad meh bro. charm lo. looking forward for hell of a party. see ur comment balls also drop 3 floor down.
Since you already planned, just proceed. You got nothing to lose and maybe your trip with no expectations will have no disappointment.
Old 21-09-2016, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 12
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

For the same price, I can think of many hotels that are better in terms of service, decor, comfort etc. Grand Silverland, for instance.

I stayed at VD one night and couldn't wait to move out. For me, I have no problem bringing a gal into the room as both of us speak VN so they assume we are locals. But u may wanna check with them before u book.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonFlower View Post
Hi bros, can anyone advise if vien dong hotel is girl friendly? Will be heading there with frens. Thanks in advance!

No need to waste time at KTVs/discos. Between US$50 - 80 can get a young & pretty gal for ST. Most of these gals surprisingly have S'porean bfs supporting them thinking they are working as waitresses, students and so on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bote2 View Post
...after paying the ktv charges another big amount for the girl to go back hotel. Next day, you realized you may had paid 300 to 500 per night...
Old 21-09-2016, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Think the 100k figure is too low.

Vietnam’s 100,000 sex workers

By Hanoi Jack - September 21, 2016

Vietnam has more than 100,000 sex workers, many of whom have to work more than 12 hours a day, the Vietnamese chapter of the International Labor Organization (ILO) said Friday, citing its statistics.

Of these sex workers, some 72,000 are prostitutes, according to the ILO Vietnam figures, released at a conference held by the social evils prevention department under Vietnam’s Ministry of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs.

The social affairs ministry admitted at the meeting that Vietnam has more than 160,000 establishments offering ‘sensitive services,’ with hundreds of thousands of laborers who are forced to have sex with their customers.

The ILO research was conducted via in-depth interviews with men, women and transgender people who do prostitution, as well as owners of ‘sensitive services’ and local authorities.

According to the study, women working at establishments offering prostitution have to ‘serve’ six to ten customers a day on average, with the number reaching up to 30 on peak days.

In the meantime, male prostitutes receive an average of three to ten customers a day.

Prostitutes working on the street have a smaller amount of costumers a day, no more than five.

Occupational health and safety issues

Pham Thi Thanh Huyen, national coordinator of ILO in Vietnam, said big financial burden is the main motive behind prostitution.

“Many had tried other jobs before deciding that prostitution is their best option at the time,” she added.

Among 73 prostitutes interviewed, only one said she was cheated into do prostitution.

Many sex workers have their travel controlled over, and their personal papers held by their ‘employers,’ according to the study.

The study also found that while most sex workers voluntarily take part in prostitution activities, only a few of them are able to control occupational health and safety issues.

The ‘workplace’ of those workers is mainly neat and dirty brothels in poor conditions.

Prostitutes often feel unsafe, and worry about the risks they may have to face including being raided by police, thief and violence.

As a result of unguaranteed working condition, hours-long working, slogging, and violence, the job they are doing has left bad consequences on their health.

“Many prostitutes stress and have metal problems as they feel uncomfortable with working,” Huyen said.

“They also suffer stomachache for heavily drinking alcohol, either because they are forced or choose to do so on their own accord.”

Many sex workers also have tremor as a result of having too much sex, or injures due to gang rape, Huyen added.

“We need to make sure that employers follow regulations to ensure safety, health and rights of their labors,” Dr. Chang Lee Hee, director of ILO Vietnam said.

Dr. Chang said the local labor and health inspectors play a very important role in protecting sex workers.

“They need to be trained regarding the issue and bring labors’ safety, health and rights into their plans of inspection,” he explained.

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 22-09-2016, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

This thread is closed.

Please post here new thread.

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=628225

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread