The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2008, 12:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jakarta Info

Bad news for those going Jakarta this coming week. As usual, flood is expected. Wonder when will they resolve this known problem???
Old 02-06-2008, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Bad news for those going Jakarta this coming week. As usual, flood is expected. Wonder when will they resolve this known problem???
Flood or no flood...remember Agnes hor..

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 02-06-2008, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Indiana.K deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro the flood will take place on Tue and Wed as reported. This is due to the alignment of the Sun and Moon which happen once in every 16 years. The alignment will cause unusually high tide and flood low lying areas including Jakarta. There was a report saying that Jakarta is sinking by about 6cm each year and by the year 2020, it will completely be submerged in water if nothing is done.

They have better start doing something now otherwise in time to come Jakarta will see more flooding than previously so.

Cheers.
Old 02-06-2008, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 17
aduadu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaduadu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Jakarta's trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsex View Post
Hi bro,
what did miss? A female ground handler, I will for sure ask the sex tour agent about this services, female handler what else new will they think of, by the way will be she be able to bonk?
Cheers.
Hi bro,
Nothing much, just one of the services that is added is female ground handler.
I personally think is a good idea, a female handler will be better to get girls and help with the nego if you want to take a girls for overnight.
My two cents.
Old 02-06-2008, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 802 / Power: 17
teteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indiana.K View Post
Bro the flood will take place on Tue and Wed as reported. This is due to the alignment of the Sun and Moon which happen once in every 16 years. The alignment will cause unusually high tide and flood low lying areas including Jakarta. There was a report saying that Jakarta is sinking by about 6cm each year and by the year 2020, it will completely be submerged in water if nothing is done.

They have better start doing something now otherwise in time to come Jakarta will see more flooding than previously so.

Cheers.
Hi bro,
The high tides will not have a dent in the sex trade at all, do not worry about the that. If need be the girls are very resourceful, they will rent a raft to get to work. some how they will fine to server you.
Cheers.
Old 02-06-2008, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by teteku View Post
Hi bro,
The high tides will not have a dent in the sex trade at all, do not worry about the that. If need be the girls are very resourceful, they will rent a raft to get to work. some how they will fine to server you.
Cheers.
Maybe it won't dent the sex trade in terms of the girls finding their way to their workplace as most of the girls usually stay close by, but definitely they will be a lacked of customers. Knowing of an impending flood most people will stay away and remain at home or at a safe area.

Well it seems to me that you may not have experienced a flood situation in Jakarta. Believed me when it floods in Jakarta almost everything is at a standstill - traffic jams everywhere. I have experienced several flooding situations in Jakarta and I hated it.
Old 02-06-2008, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 17
ownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by teteku View Post
Hi bro d74wa_03;2781996,
This is my private message with bro Indiana.K

If you are still interested, feel free to pm me or bro Indiana.K, for the web site. I hope this helps.
Hi Bros,

Can I've the web site
Old 02-06-2008, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
Flood or no flood...remember Agnes hor..
Friend, guess what happened?? Your hai's bf sms me back. Tell u in details.
Old 03-06-2008, 08:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Wakakakakaka

She has a bf arr..

Then u date the bf lo

Im in Korea now.. try to online circa 10am Sg time.. see ya hiak hiak

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 03-06-2008, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Sorry to hear about that.
Old 03-06-2008, 11:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 802 / Power: 17
teteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownage_sex View Post
Hi Bros,

Can I've the web site
Hi bro,
Are coming to Jakarta or Bali?
The OKT site is for Bali, I think.
Cheers.
Old 03-06-2008, 12:31 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=ownage_sex;2805129]Hi Bros,

Can I've the web site:

Not worth the mentioned brother. If you are going Bali for a holiday, better to operate from the clubs such as Kamasutra, Hard Rock Cafe etc. You can also go to karaoke pubs such as Langit Biru. The selctions are much better than what I saw in the website.

If you go to the karaoke joints just tell the mummy your intentions and she will show you the correct type of girls to choose from. Try to get there before 9pm in that way you get the better ones.
Old 03-06-2008, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 18
parlia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Near Hotel Borobudur ?

Dear seniors..

Didnt mean to repeat but i really needed help as search through the thread no useful info .. will be staying in Hotel Borobudur next Monday for 2 days business trip...
Can any kind guys enlighten on the getaround (or in) Hotel Borobudur. As it seems that the Musro had not been mentioned for quite a long time in this thread in comparison to BATs, CJ & Tiga. Is the Musro still as happening and good for pickup? Suggestions very much appreciated !!! If not any nearby parlours that is worth a look ??
Old 03-06-2008, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 18
gnisnal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I just came back from jkt and usual, went here and there. This may have been posted before, if it has, paiseh huh, don't zap leh. haha

anyway, friends brought me to this place call Alexis, in Ancol, JKT. Man, a real eye opener. i think they hv 8 floors. inside have (i think again) pub cum disco, restaurant, karaoke and suana. i did the karaoke and sauna. gals, 4 choices, local indon, prc, thai and russian.

gals will accompany u wherever u go, including the sauna. fk, they will go into the hot pool w u. can see other couples with their gals. can take 2, 3 or more gals w u if u want. can do 1 king, lot of queen play in the bed.

7days 24hours. apparently it has hotel rooms too where one can book and stay. so can go there for 3 days 2 nights without the need to go anyway.

the damge, i m not sure, my fren tip so much,so we get an emperor service. but i think they go by hours

locol rupiah 800,000/h
others 1.5m/h

usd1=idr9,300 approx

hehe
Old 03-06-2008, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 18
gnisnal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I just came back from jkt and usual, went here and there. This may have been posted before, if it has, paiseh huh, don't zap leh. haha

anyway, friends brought me to this place call Alexis, in Ancol, JKT. Man, a real eye opener. i think they hv 8 floors. inside have (i think again) pub cum disco, restaurant, karaoke and suana. i did the karaoke and sauna. gals, 4 choices, local indon, prc, thai and russian.

gals will accompany u wherever u go, including the sauna. fk, they will go into the hot pool w u. can see other couples with their gals. can take 2, 3 or more gals w u if u want. can do 1 king, lot of queen play in the bed.

7days 24hours. apparently it has hotel rooms too where one can book and stay. so can go there for 3 days 2 nights without the need to go anyway.

the damge, i m not sure, my fren tip so much,so we get an emperor service. but i think they go by hours

locol rupiah 800,000/h
others 1.5m/h

usd1=idr9,300 approx

hehe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread