The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 15-12-2014, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post

Your detailed report made me remember when it was my first time taking that ferry to Batam...
Yes, not everything is obvious the first time. Now I have my SOP (Standard Operation Procedure) well established in my minds and all comes automatic, but I remember the thrill.
I just wish to add two comments:

1) Change your SGD in Batam and not in Singapore (the rate will be better).

2) If you go on weekends, the return ferries on Sunday afternoon are packed. Be sure to make an advance reservation, or you may risk to stay.
Better: on your arrival, go direct to the Horizon/Prima office and check-in for the return. This will allow you to stay 30mins more in Nagoya on your return.
Agree. Fridays to Batam crowded from Singapore side. Sunday back to Singapore, crowded from batam side.

Can always call them to book over the phone early in the morn if you are traveling back on sat. If I am not wrong, sunday, they do not accept booking over the phone.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 15-12-2014, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Nice one,but thats as good as having room service. Not what i am looking at. Was looking mostly at having the FREE breakfast in Formosa delivered to my room,hehehe....Hotel holiday seems like the only hotel that does that.
I suppose it is because they do not have a area with proper dining facilities within the hotel. Hence, they send the breakfast to the room directly.

And so far i guess they are the only hotel which serve free breakfast without dining area within the hotel.

My favorite room choice at this hotel will be economic 2 in compare of prices and room facilities.

And by the way, there is this seafood shop named Tek Chan Live Seafood just beside holiday hotel on your left facing bank mandiri. The owner here are more than happy to serve your food in packet to your room in Holiday for no extra charge but do tips 5-10k to the runner (their staff) for his effort.
Old 15-12-2014, 05:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Another instance where I had similar service is at Harmoni One. They only charge a small delivery fee. The food is from the breakfast spread and is not charged.

Sent from my * ASUS Zenfone 6 * using Forum Runner

POINT EXCHANGE - NO MINIMUM POINT REQUIREMENT

GOAL: 1,997!

Old 15-12-2014, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 18
aris is one of the Best!aris is one of the Best!aris is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
Tip 8: you may wish to manually set your time to the Indonesian time when you are inside the ferry, which is 1 hour earlier than Singapore time.
To minimize my 'accessories' (less things to get lost or stolen), decide to just use phone to tell time. I need the phone for google map navigation anyway. The plus point is that my android phone (xperia Z3 compact) automatically shifts time to match.
Old 15-12-2014, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
nescafeGold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
PART 2

In the end, 6 shots within 1 day. On Friday, I actually bonked a Singaporean ML and an SYT PRC as well. Very very drained of sperms and vitality now haha.

very nice fr and enjoying reading it.. you definitely hit it big time on your trip..
Old 16-12-2014, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12078 / Power: 19
devilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond reputedevilchan78 has a reputation beyond repute

Any bros can feedback on The BCC Hotel & Residence or
Nagoya Mansion Hotel and Residence
Old 16-12-2014, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 11
authenticanie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterauthenticanie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Those heading to Batam today,money God is with u.

Sin $ to Rupiah has hit record high.

At this hour u can anytime get 9680 - 9700 for 1 sing $.

May all have a good time.
Old 16-12-2014, 04:07 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 0
Ssamuel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSsamuel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSsamuel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

upcoming week still have a big demo.. but still dunno which day yet
Old 16-12-2014, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by authenticanie View Post

Just short term gain/happiness. If rup continue to weaken cost of living sure shoot up.

Thank you
Old 16-12-2014, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I booked the return ticket online first before booking the ticket to batam. Both horizon staff from Singapore and batam replied to have confirmed my reservation. In that way, kind of prevent a situation where you cannot return due to no tickets.
In the event if one forgets to book his/her return ticket when they arrive at Harbour Bay,and has already headed over to the hotel. You may still request the Hotel receptionist to help you call Horizon Ferries aka ex Prima Ferries to make an advance booking for a return seat back to Sillypore. Alternatively,you may also do so yourself via a phone call away if you have the ferry counter's phone number. Some counter staffs do speak English. You will still need to head to ex. Prima Ferries counter to collect the Boarding pass on the day of departure.

Quote:
Total estimated expenditure
Ferry tickets: $48
Hotel: 750,000
Taxi: 3x 50,000 (ferry centre to hotel, hotel to BCS mall, BCS mall to hotel), 70,000 (hotel to ferry centre)
Cewek: 1,100,000 + 200,000 tips + 50,000 papasan tips
Food: 100,000 (cd, mineral water at harbour bay), 100,000 (dinner at A2 food court), 80,000 (coffee at cafe), 70,000 (buy snacks at BCS mall supermarket), 50,000 (breakfast at Mickey Mouse 66), 60,000 (lunch at A&W Nagoya hill mall)

Exchange rate: 1: 10,000 (estimate as I cannot remember but the rate was good)

Total cost in SGD: $326 (rp 2,780,000 + $48)
On the scale of 1 to 10,how do you rate your last trip to Batam ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Depend on what the local wants to do. There is always more than 1 way to skin a cat.

Police? That is nothing. It is going to cost more, and the police wants money as well.
Thank you for replying,bro.

From a tourist perspective, can i safely say that even if a girl in a booking joint steals from a tourist,the tourist more or less wont be able to do much,other than exposing the name of the joint and the girl's name online. And if the victim does not expose the joints or the girls name online,chances are cases of such may just repeat itself since there wont be anything any tourist/s can do about it if it happens...again.

Now i understand why it is VERY important for a tourist to always keep their personal stuffs and/or expensive belongings constantly in check.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
I suppose it is because they do not have a area with proper dining facilities within the hotel. Hence, they send the breakfast to the room directly.

And so far i guess they are the only hotel which serve free breakfast without dining area within the hotel.

My favorite room choice at this hotel will be economic 2 in compare of prices and room facilities.
I see,i see....thanks for sharing why hotels need to send breakfast to room.

My choice of hotel is the room. I need the room in a hotel to be "special",to be flexible,so that during my stay,i can transform them into my kind of room,hehehe....if there are any hotels in Batam that has my "kind" of room,i am more than willing to switch.

I am now eyeing Pacific Palace Hotel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
Another instance where I had similar service is at Harmoni One. They only charge a small delivery fee. The food is from the breakfast spread and is not charged.
Interesting,can you remember whats the charges like at Harmoni One?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aris View Post
I am lazy guy, so only went to 3 houses (queen,dynasty,new berlian). must say I am a bit disappointed at the std, or just not my taste. I was there at about 12, so if that was the better ones...

queens all are quite plump. dynasty... not sure if I went to the right place. only a bar and no ladies. finally went to NB and found 1 that is more acceptable. Unfortunately, is SYT and costs 1million. Not a good bargainer so wasn't able to get it down.
New Berlian no need to bargain,just tell Mami you are w/o driver,the price auto discount 50k-100k. And if you stay at Formosa,the girl there can walk to your room at your desired time,hehehe....got an ex colleague who is a regular there and always ask for same girl.

My golden question,hehehe...how do you rate your last trip at Batam base on a scale of 1 to 10?

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 16-12-2014, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LimitSk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Rates from 16 November 2014 to 16 December 2014 as of 4.39pm Singapore time

Keeps going up since the past few days.....

This might be the reason why

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/indone...054329960.html

Last edited by LimitSk; 16-12-2014 at 06:48 PM.
Old 16-12-2014, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
@NoNo

About $70. Nice hotel. And with those ceramic type bathtub which can fuck in with more than enough spare room. 1 big bed and 1 recliner.

Bad point is location. At current climate, taxi fare to Nagoya will cost maybe 70k or thereabout.

Sent from my * ASUS Zenfone 6 * using Forum Runner

POINT EXCHANGE - NO MINIMUM POINT REQUIREMENT

GOAL: 1,997!

Old 16-12-2014, 08:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 21
fishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by authenticanie View Post

Money God po pi Uncle at 9800 now.
Old 16-12-2014, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 10
ianlim is one of the Best!ianlim is one of the Best!ianlim is one of the Best!

wth, I only got 9200 2 days ago, time to head back this weekend
Old 16-12-2014, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
On the scale of 1 to 10,how do you rate your last trip to Batam ?
Breaking down into different parts.

Traveling: 7
I don't quite like the traveling and the uncertainties tied to it.

Food: 7
Don't find it extremely value for money. Probably I chose the more expensive food all the time

Accommodation: 7
Not expensive but room is a bit old. My room can't get wifi. I need to sit at the edge of my bed to receive poor connection.

Girl: 9
I can't ask for more. SYT 20 yr old, 1.6m, 36D boobs, impeccable attitude, 5 shots for 1.1 juta + 200k tips.

I would rate it a 8.5 overall. Everything went ok. Not as tough as I expected.

Yes, keeping expectations low helps haha....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread