The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 17-04-2015, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealjames View Post
Im' planning a batam getaway in July.

Just wanted to know if there are any hotel spas where they offer in call massages? if they do any of them have special services?
Try this,bro... :

http://samsforum.com/showthr...5#post12847035

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psam View Post
Arggh, I got to try that... How do you get them to strip?
I dont know how to explain them in words,but i shall show you the bargaining process....

Somewhere in the middle of my massage session when the girl pop the GQ :

Girl : Kor Kor you want massage there? *touching my lil bro*

Me : Yea,but how much you charge? *hand language showing HJ and money*

Girl : HJ 300k FJ 700k

Me : Wah! So expensive,i go many massage place only 100k for HJ and 200k for FJ *named a few shops*

Girl : No la,this place different. High class hotel. High class massage place.

Me : Batam Massage all same. You next door shop i go last time also 100k HJ 200k FJ.

Girl : Kor Kor,give a bit more lah,200k HJ 500k FJ ok?

Me : I only want 100k HJ,i dont want FJ becos i got booking cewek in hotel. *smiling*

Girl : Then 200k HJ ok?

Me : No,100k HJ...ok la,otherwise i dont want already.So expensive. *shaking my hand*

Girl : Final (or last) price,150k/HJ ok?

Me : No,i only want 100k HJ. 150k very expensive.

Girl : please kor kor...not expensive,here hotel massage different,no do 100k HJ

Me : Ok,150k HJ i ok,but you must strip all naked let me touch all,ok? No bra no panties ok?

Girl : No cannot,i only strip top and take out bra. No bottom.

Me : Ok,then dont need strip,100k HJ.

Girl : No kor kor,please la..$$$$$ only la.

Me : Aiyo,top and bottom strip i tip extra 50k la...

Girl : Cannot la...

Me : Ok la,i dont want special. I go your neighbour massage shop,there 100k strip all plus got very good HJ. *i am smiling*

Girl : Ok la ,ok la.... *the girl proceed to strip top 1st*

Me : Bottom take out also or else i pay 100k.

Girl : 1 min la....wait ah. *girl frowning*

Me : ok,ok... *i smiling*

End of session,if she is obliging and good,i tip another 20k to 30k more and her face will usually shine like a sun. But if no good,i know i wont be RTM,so i dont tip extras at all.

There,the girl will strip fully naked. Works 90% of the time. The other 10% that fail is becos i got no mood to bargain anymore and i end up with no special,hehehe...

Note,i dont speak Bahasa Indo nor Malay becos i cannot. And same method applies to FJ and for all MILFs and SYTs that i encounter in any Batam massage shop,inclusive of those clean ones.

Hope this helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psam View Post
recently I find it hard to cum without proper stimulation..hahah. Old liao, that is part of the reason why I don't go Delta Spa, so so massage and no roaming, loose interest after a while.
Bro,you should try Indo Rasa Massage,all girls there maximum best look is 6.5/10 milf,but their HJ are super skilful. i have once again tested those skills in my last trip,their Vitalitas is superb! Among all the penis massage aka Vilalitas i tried in Batam,i dare say they are the best. The only setback,ambience no good and yesterday i order to room to massage (more expensive tho)...and i had a good time with 150k HJ plus full strip & full roam. So good,I even tip extra 20k more too (i want to RTM).

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 17-04-2015, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
garlic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Frankly, it is not worth it, if you don't go often. Only Batam centre tickets only. Horizon got no discount elsewhere.
Hmm..I got $40 Batamfast return trip from Harbour Front to Harbour Bay all-in. The same tickets if i get from Batam Fast website costs me $49 leh.. I saved $9, i happy man le
Old 17-04-2015, 06:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Girl : Kor Kor you want massage there? *touching my lil bro*
Me : Ok,150k HJ i ok,but you must strip all naked let me touch all,ok? No bra no panties ok?
Girl : 1 min la....wait ah. *girl frowning*
Me : ok,ok... *i smiling*
Very well written!!
Can practically put myself in your place reading....and getting excited even just imagining this!!
I'd say that your negotiating sessions are probably as enjoyable as the actual session itself!
The teasing, the CFM looks, the touches, the pouting, and all the other "negotiating" tools she probably deployed trying to get you to agree....!!
Ahhhhh.....!!!
The journey is oft times even better than the destination! LOL!
KUDOS!!

SEAJ

Last edited by SEAJ; 17-04-2015 at 06:50 PM.
Old 17-04-2015, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by garlic View Post
Hmm..I got $40 Batamfast return trip from Harbour Front to Harbour Bay all-in. The same tickets if i get from Batam Fast website costs me $49 leh.. I saved $9, i happy man le
Said tickets can be bought in Batam for 32 bucks... Lol...
Old 17-04-2015, 09:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
nescafeGold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnkhb View Post
since in ferry ticket topic, does anyone has any idea what happened to wavemaster? they stop operating since 2-3 weeks ago.. cannot be out of business bah. their business is so good. could it be licensing problem?
Old 17-04-2015, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 12
Chrisng21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Batam Info Thread

Yo all, any bros going tomorrow? Will be checking in at formosa, meet for smoke and chill maybe? Lol

Cheers bro
Happy bonking ☺
Old 17-04-2015, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 15
orang_jawa is a Helpful and Caring Samsterorang_jawa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Good decision... 38 yrs old still dare to ask 300k for HJ and 500k for FJ... Sangat gila....
Tersangat gila....! Here 18 yrs old asking $60 lagi giler....!!
Old 17-04-2015, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 15
cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisng21 View Post
Yo all, any bros going tomorrow? Will be checking in at formosa, meet for smoke and chill maybe? Lol

Cheers bro
Happy bonking ☺
I am going tomorrow, coming back on Sunday,, stay at Formosa. Leaving Singkapo morning ferry 9.30
Old 18-04-2015, 02:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Heshang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all,
I know this thread is more about getting girls in batam but i just wish to know if anyone can tell me where can i get couple massage and getting the missus to perform yoni massage on my girl?

Pls share with me the place and price. Thank you in advance!
Old 18-04-2015, 05:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Naresh85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by garlic View Post
Bro, how is the wifi speed at goodway hotel?
Hi bro, very sorry for late reply. Yeah it is good. Request a password from them as different floor got different password.

Cheers
Old 18-04-2015, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Pak John. Those $32 ticket can only be used for btm center/sekupang..
Old 18-04-2015, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Absolutely hated Gideon Hotel. Stayed there once in 2013 when they were newly opened and everything sucked; AC was not cold, wifi signal was weak and breakfast was crap with so little selection. Surprised that u managed to fill up half tank...
Actually Gideon Hotel should count itself lucky that they are well position in a location where the area has LOTS of good food ,a good shopping mall and a good wet market,otherwise i believe this hotel will not have as much business as it should be getting today.

Basically the good points of Gideon are,the Beds are super good with 2 giant pillows whose size is as big as our home's normal pillow multiply by 3. The shower area is better than expected tho they dont have bath tub for the room that i took. Air con wise is same as formosa (cool enough),hotel security is pretty cool too,well,the part where you need a card key to go up to the floors of my room on their lift,and they have safe deposit box in room. Close by to some of the best eateries in Batam,a shopping Mall and a wet market.Their Hotel room service food menu is in IDR and not S$ which i like but the cost of food is higher. Wifi not bad too,better and faster than Goodway for sure but relatively similar to Formosa.

The bad,my room has a window facing a wall of another building under construction,it was so close that i only need to take one big step to cross over that building. Yea,on the positive side,its a good position if Gideon hotel catch fire and that would be the BEST fire escape route....lol. Bad position in a way that the construction worker/s over there can see me making love with my girl or changing if i open the window or unwind the curtain...lol.I also have a morning "wake up call" from the construction work too. Limited choices on breakfast,but i just want to try one of everything they have there (those i like),hence i fill up only half tank.See,i tried one of everything i like there and it can only fill me up by half. Goes to show they have limited choices for breakfast,isnt it? No wonder not many people there for breakfast. I will rank Gideon number 3 if i compare it with Goodway and Formosa. Free Steam and sauna room only if i bring my own towel from my room to the Massage Spa to the 1st floor,they do not supply towel,otherwise pay 80k jus to use it and they supply me 1 towel...sain half liao. Massage was 150k/hr. Too expensive! And i am not talking about in-room massage.

The last final straw that finally made me decide to change hotel back to Formosa is their tap water. I will usually test a hotel tap when i 1st step into room,i found out that 1st 3 sec flow of water was brown coloured from the tap,but after that it becomes clear white again.Ok,thats fine by me. It is only during night time when i was brushing my teeth,did i notice the water content below :

does it look like milk or like a glass of water mix with sperm? lol

I learned during my school days if one boils tap water to 100 degree Celsius,it kills all germs/bacteria in the water,but the particles and chemical in the water itself remains. I am lucky i have taken advice from some senior bros long time ago to always have standby big bottles of mineral water inside my room for cases like Hotel's sudden stoppage of water supply ,or unclean water etc.And i make coffee with mineral water. This time it has proven to be as useful as the last encounter.The last time it happens was once in formosa when water supply from tap suddenly stop when i was brushing my teeth in the morning,hehehe...

Lesson learned,NEVER drink from any Batam tap water.

Quote:
Glad u went to try the noodles at Instar... How was it, good recommendation..?
Instar Coffee shop noodle was fantastic! I would give the same rating as with Bai Long and the one at Meximo pub,hehehe....rating is just my personal opinion. Finally,found another good place to eat that is close by to Formosa,hehehe... After trying quite a handful of stores of noodle shop,i learned one thing. These noodle shop owners are also very hardworking people. I notice the 3 best noodle shop i tried are all using hand-made noodles,so for them to do "only Morning business",after they close shop in the early afternoon,they still must go back to work the flour that create those noodles. Remember,hand-made noodle always taste better and do not blob up very much even if one decide to buy back hotel or home to eat. Machine made noodles will blob up and becomes very soggy after you leave it there for an hour to cool the heat off,making one feels like eating "Kweh" aka cake.

The sad thing is i am too full,so i didnt get to try the Kwetia Basah...hehehe...well,there is always next trip tho since i already knows how to walk there and surprisingly,it is SO NEAR to the "new" New Berry,hehehe....double happiness!!

Thanks for all the recommendation,bro.

Cheers!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 18-04-2015, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 12
Chrisng21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Batam Info Thread

Yo bros, just check in formosa, taking a break and hunting soon, bro cleyeo wana meet up for a smoke? Do pm me ur room number lol

Cheers all
Happy bonking!!
Old 18-04-2015, 02:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
quixy09 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi bros,

Anyone going batam today?i booked a room at formosa via agoda but last min can't make it. It's a deluxe room with breakfast. Anyone interested can pm me as i am willing to let go at discounted rate.thanks!
Old 18-04-2015, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by quixy09 View Post
Hi bros,

....i booked a room at formosa via agoda but last min can't make it.!
Maybe wrong but I don't THINK that Agoda will allow change of Pax name.
SEAJ
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread