The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 28-03-2014, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1701 / Power: 13
tiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Sorry to hear about the fk up service you kena.

Being 1st time in Batam in solo mode,upon arriving in Habour Bay,i went to confirm my "going back to Singapore" boarding pass 1st. Then went to nearby Harbour Mart to buy some toiletries,helmet & mineral water before going checking into the hotel.

I always wait for reception to clear their guests on hand before approaching them and i dont use a bell boy(or room boy) to help me carry my stuffs,i go lightweight. Tho my plan was 3D2N,i only book hotel for 2D1N...in case i need to change hotel. I called the room service for food,i pay them exact,w/o tip becos there is service charge. I call room service to make my bed when i decide to extent for a 2nd night the next day,ask for 6 bottles of Body Foam,2 bottles of shampoo,extra pairs of slippers,1 extra pillow and 2 extra towels(after they top up everything),i tip the guy 20k.

As for wifi,so far i hear from the forum...most wifi in most hotel sucks big time. Same for the one i am staying at too.

I left the place after 3D2N without tipping the lobby counter.
U also stayed in GW hotel too? Normally i omo. No need bell boy to carry my stuff. I dont bring many things with me. That day was cos the room which i wanted would only be readied by 1pm wib. We reached there 1130. So we just left our bags at the concierge counter. So happened he followed us all the way to our rooms. Paiseh. Just tipped him. But service sucks.

As for me, i love to change hotels if i stay for more than 1 nite. Just my liking. My first night was at 6sana Inn. I dont think i will ever stay that Inn again. Room rates up. Water heater not working. Mosquitoes. Room with window but being blocked by next building. The only plus i can gave is their wifi coverage very good(in the room).

Just to share. Wavemaster now plying Batam Centre. They lost their contract. Hooray! Now only Prima and BatamFast plying to HarbourBay. Booking return tickets counter no longer at the old place. Now shifted to the ferry terminal itself.
Old 29-03-2014, 07:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 17
chanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant future

Any call girl service in batam?
Old 29-03-2014, 10:26 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108478 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanster View Post
Any call girl service in batam?
What u mean by call girl?? U can alway call them send to your hotel or if u want can try wechat, maybe can get some FL too.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 29-03-2014, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiuminator View Post
U also stayed in GW hotel too? Normally i omo. No need bell boy to carry my stuff. I dont bring many things with me. That day was cos the room which i wanted would only be readied by 1pm wib. We reached there 1130. So we just left our bags at the concierge counter. So happened he followed us all the way to our rooms. Paiseh. Just tipped him. But service sucks.

As for me, i love to change hotels if i stay for more than 1 nite. Just my liking. My first night was at 6sana Inn. I dont think i will ever stay that Inn again. Room rates up. Water heater not working. Mosquitoes. Room with window but being blocked by next building. The only plus i can gave is their wifi coverage very good(in the room).

Just to share. Wavemaster now plying Batam Centre. They lost their contract. Hooray! Now only Prima and BatamFast plying to HarbourBay. Booking return tickets counter no longer at the old place. Now shifted to the ferry terminal itself.
I stay in Formosa in my last trip at Batam. And i was only illustrating my hotel check in/usage behaviour in my trips when i travel within Asia in my previous post. Sorry for not spelling it clearer.

I didn't know Batam Hotel bellboy will stalk their guests to the hotel room. Thx for the heads up,bro. I will need to be careful the next time round.

I think we have the same liking to change hotel if staying for more than a night,hehehe...and now,i can better understand why you say Goodway service sux! Damn,imagine water heater in bath room being half-bake & worse,Mosquito inside room!! Wifi in Goodway confirm good,cos from your description,with many staying away from such bad service,not many pple uses them...lol. Farmosa wifi sux big time tho. Have you try Harmoni hotel? I see from bro Av_lover's posted map link that it's within walking distance from Goodway...i am now eyeing at that place.

Being newbie,i believe i will continue to drop off at Harbour bay for a bit before i can venture out more in order to navigate better. Thanks for your tips.
Old 29-03-2014, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
ken85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

my review of lastest trip...

Formosa air con really sux.... but deluxe rm is big enough...wifi non-existence at all...

girl from gold bird 800k...fanny, 21 yrs old... her cigarette smell really cmi.... bonked 3 times over the night. at 8am, asked for tips... gave her 100k but she not satisfied... said I bonked her 3 times , so must give 200k......she call for room service at another cost of 150ksome more... ignored her request... she left pissed and slammed my door....wtf...think these pickup joint ladies are all spoilt... nxt time will look for free lancer at pub only...

had a massage from king's massage, girl quoted 1million for bonk!!!wtf... cut down to 600k... tot she say 600k with bonk n massage...at the end said 600k is bonk only... 2 hour massage is another charge......kanna chop i think? experience gained...

feel that batam's market is very spoilt, not like the price as mentioned by bros here. cab from nagoya hill mall to batam center wan to charge 70k.... last time i went can get it for 40k... refuse it... dun wan to feed to their exponential inflation rate.... took motor at 20k instead...

i think the rate i paid is same as geylang... i think in another 1-2 yrs the market would be worse.
Old 29-03-2014, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
johnyboy2232 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken85 View Post
bonked 3 times over the night. at 8am, asked for tips... gave her 100k but she not satisfied... said I bonked her 3 times , so must give 200k
I really don't get this 3 times rule.. Like our ON rates here already.. Is this something new?

2 years back I stayed in filthy cheap Bahari Hotel still get to bonk cewek from nearby Goldbird 5-6 times.. (but mostly missionary la cos the girl a bit lazy but we did have some nice conversations) the whole time... But it was a boring trip eat sleep bonk watch tv.. When she hungry go buy food herself I gave her 50k still return me change n reply me "see i nvr cheat you ya"..

Next day tip also just gave i asked she want how much.. in the end just gave 50k.. Maybe she see me super budget stay run down hotel - give chan
Old 29-03-2014, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1701 / Power: 13
tiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant futuretiuminator has a brilliant future

Quote:
My first night was at 6sana Inn. I dont think i will ever stay that Inn again. Room rates up. Water heater not working. Mosquitoes. Room with window but being blocked by next building. The only plus i can gave is their wifi coverage very good(in the room
Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
I think we have the same liking to change hotel if staying for more than a night,hehehe...and now,i can better understand why you say Goodway service sux! Damn,imagine water heater in bath room being half-bake & worse,Mosquito inside room!! Wifi in Goodway confirm good,cos from your description,with many staying away from such bad service,not many pple uses them...lol. Farmosa wifi sux big time tho. Have you try Harmoni hotel? I see from bro Av_lover's posted map link that it's within walking distance from Goodway...i am now eyeing at that place.

Being newbie,i believe i will continue to drop off at Harbour bay for a bit before i can venture out more in order to navigate better. Thanks for your tips.
Bro, maybe my post not clear enough. My first night stay was at Lak sana Inn. 2nd night was at GW hotel. With rgds to mosquitoes, heater not hot was from Lak sana Inn. GW hotel heater good. No mosquitoes and unblocked (my room).

Used to stay in Formosa too. But quite sick of their breakfast. Be sure u dont get those rooms without windows. Can suffocate yourself if u and your cewek heavy smokers.

Harmoni is an old Hotel. But still worth staying. Theres another hotel, hotel Panaromo (think the name been changed) near to Harmony. Not bad too.
Old 30-03-2014, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 13
micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!

Are there any hotels in batam where the room has wall mirror(s) next to bed ? (thinking of some kinkiness )
Old 30-03-2014, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 15
coolman3740 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycoolman3740 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hi bro of SBF just want to share a website whereby you can check on the location of the hotels & decide where you want to stay & roam about.
www.openstreetmap.com hope it of great help.. enjoy ..........
there is a new hotel call BIZ hotel which have a restaurant at the 11th level & Planet Holiday restaurant call Top21 at the 21 level with great view when you go in the day time.
Old 30-03-2014, 08:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 15
fedomme is a glorious beacon of lightfedomme is a glorious beacon of lightfedomme is a glorious beacon of lightfedomme is a glorious beacon of lightfedomme is a glorious beacon of lightfedomme is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Bro, maybe my post not clear enough. My first night stay was at Lak sana Inn. 2nd night was at GW hotel. With rgds to mosquitoes, heater not hot was from Lak sana Inn. GW hotel heater good. No mosquitoes and unblocked (my room).

Used to stay in Formosa too. But quite sick of their breakfast. Be sure u dont get those rooms without windows. Can suffocate yourself if u and your cewek heavy smokers.

Harmoni is an old Hotel. But still worth staying. Theres another hotel, hotel Panaromo (think the name been changed) near to Harmony. Not bad too.
bro return ups 5 apples
Old 30-03-2014, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 11
authenticanie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterauthenticanie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

SGD to Rupiah Exchange Rate :

Old 30-03-2014, 11:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -65 / Power: 0
kencher88 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken85 View Post
bonked 3 times over the night. at 8am, asked for tips... gave her 100k but she not satisfied... said I bonked her 3 times , so must give 200k
is this the new rule? have not been active in this forum for quite some time.

bro ken85, you can see my FR i post one year back.

http://samsforum.com/showthr...t=#post8812455

I have never encounter the so call "3 bonk" rule, i think chemistry play a part also. Sometimes before dinner i already bonked my girl 3 times, however my girl never say want to go back, will still accompany me till next morning 11am, somemore the cewek told me she do not wish to back to the farm so early.

Bro ken85, so far my encounter for Memory girls all okay, no attitude or 3 bonk rules, maybe you wish to visit there in your next trip.

Cheers!!!
Old 30-03-2014, 11:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -65 / Power: 0
kencher88 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

wahahahahaha, my post under moderation? thought i got points and can up power, never active for so long points will get deducted? somemore in red zone -54 and my power all gone.
Old 31-03-2014, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 16
blury18 is one of the Best!blury18 is one of the Best!blury18 is one of the Best!blury18 is one of the Best!

Bros, price check for Delta massage please. Going tomorrow and don't wanna tio chop Thanks bro
Old 31-03-2014, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
AsianConqueror deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros can anyone who stay at lovina inn recently advice on the room rate?thinking of trying out thier deluxe or suite room.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread