The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 25-01-2015, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Some never been to CNX, thus always have the thought that CNX weather is heaven all around the year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Even in the summer it is always cool enough in Chiang Mai - at least I've never had cause to complain about the heat when I was there in the Summer.
CNX is a nice city.... big enough not to be too crowded and chaotic traffic. Miss the few days I was there.
Old 25-01-2015, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
...Khao Yai, Huahin or just BKK. Some will even go Ayuttaya, Nakorn Pathom...
Khao Yai is an easy 160km drive (under 2hrs drive), good roads up. Nice courses aplenty, with mountain topo. Weather and surroundings conducive to teeing off, with euro style influence.

Ayutthaya, Nakhon Pathom just a short hop away from krungthep. Heard about the elephants footy thing in NP, but never got around it.
Old 26-01-2015, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 22
picco is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpicco is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I am curious where u heard all these from?

There are good golf courses everywhere.... my context is pertaining Thais going for golfing. They prefer not to go Pattaya and the reason is simple.

Those staying in BKK will not purposely drive or fly to Chiang Mai for a golf, thus their option will be Khao Yai, Huahin or just BKK. Some will even go Ayuttaya, Nakorn Pathom...
The Thais go khao yai or hua hin because when they say go pattaya play golf, their wives and gfs will follow them together.
However what their wives and gfs do not know is khao yai and hua hin is best place for the Thais to bring their mistresses and kiks there without raising their partner's alarm. Whether they go there to play actual golf or not, not the main question for them. It is the word pattaya that raise the alarm.

Pattaya green golf courses are more well maintained and of a higher standard because of the green fees and membership they offer.

I am FINALLY BACK!!!!!!

Old 26-01-2015, 12:29 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Golf

Quote:
Originally Posted by picco View Post
The Thais go khao yai or hua hin because when they say go pattaya play golf, their wives and gfs will follow them together.
However what their wives and gfs do not know is khao yai and hua hin is best place for the Thais to bring their mistresses and kiks there without raising their partner's alarm.
5555 bro picco you really know the Thai man well!
Old 26-01-2015, 01:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
However what their wives and gfs do not know is khao yai and hua hin is best place for the Thais to bring their mistresses and kiks there without raising their partner's alarm. Whether they go there to play actual golf or not, not the main question for them. It is the word pattaya that raise the alarm.

Pattaya green golf courses are more well maintained and of a higher standard because of the green fees and membership they offer.
LOL - Yes, that is precisely why Chiang Mai is an attractive destination for me to play golf. A partial from my previous post on the Chiang Mai thread
Quote:
http://samsforum.com/showpos...postcount=2060
"....Another great reason to go to Chiang Mai is to go there with the family – to set up in the SO’s mind that Thailand is NOT all about mongering, that the country is a good decent place with varied attractions like exotic Wat/temple visits, Elephant rides/training, Zoos and aquariums – (they got an interesting night zoo there) and of course golf! That way the next time you announce that you’re going down to Thailand on a golf tour, her mind will go back to the time you all went to CM....
The last - and actually only time - I played golf in Pattaya, I accidentally backed up against a tree and immediately got attacked by a swarm of Fire ants. Man, that was NOT an experience I enjoyed! Couldn't believe how many of them on me in seconds and how bad their bites were.

So if you guys still want to play golf in Pattaya (and I guess in Thailand and other SE Asian countries generally??) - do be careful to avoid what I went through.

SEAJ
Old 26-01-2015, 04:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 15
tdatda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Flew home from Pattaya for almost a week now. Having withdraw. I check my tinder and badoo and so many fatties.

Although on my last day I did meet up with a Russian girl via tinder who likes asian men - she said that "shes tired of all the old fat European perverts"....

Anyways, cheers to Soi6, I think I drank in his bar every single day haha..
Old 26-01-2015, 08:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Pattaya to thais men mean a different world to us. Ask what rep Pattaya has to most thai men , most will say seaside resort near Bangkok. The night life there is mostly for farang and increasingly Asians but many thai men don't go Pattaya for women. Suprising , its mostly families that go Pattaya for Jomtien beach.
Old 26-01-2015, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39957 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
LOL - Yes, that is precisely why Chiang Mai is an attractive destination for me to play golf. A partial from my previous post on the Chiang Mai thread

The last - and actually only time - I played golf in Pattaya, I accidentally backed up against a tree and immediately got attacked by a swarm of Fire ants. Man, that was NOT an experience I enjoyed! Couldn't believe how many of them on me in seconds and how bad their bites were.

So if you guys still want to play golf in Pattaya (and I guess in Thailand and other SE Asian countries generally??) - do be careful to avoid what I went through.

SEAJ
yes yes...CM is nice place to golf...won some Thai baht there...haha...

not just Pattaya, when play golf...always play causal golf...drop and take a one stroke penalty...nice about Thai golfing is ask the caddie find the ball without you walking there...if she say drop a new ball...i drop a new ball and incur a 1 stroke penalty...never argue about it..anyway we always play more than 18 holes...kkkk...

only in Thailand you can see more than 8 ppl on the green...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 26-01-2015, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 14
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Suprising , its mostly families that go Pattaya for Jomtien beach.
Yup agree with you. But some of my friends complaint that Patts is abit expensive for their taste.
Old 26-01-2015, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Yup agree with you. But some of my friends complaint that Patts is abit expensive for their taste.
Patts cheaper than bkk and phuket if we talking about hotels food and cheonging bars expenses, with exception that BKK roadside and huay kwang markets are cheapest lol
Old 26-01-2015, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Apple to apple Pattaya is still cheaper. Exact expenses will depend on what you do there. Unfortunately , many have discovered the fun factor is higher than Bangkok* so the charbo cost has closed up the last few years. About the same now...........Cost of drinks in bars are lower.......

Food , hotels maybe Pattaya is about 20-25% lower?

Don't bother to compare Phuket la ........ most expensive place in Thailand!

*Fun factor also depends on what you want la

gogos -Pattaya 100% better
beer bars - Pattaya 100% better
MPs -Bangkok 100% better
G Clubs -Bangkok better , Hadyai?
FL - I feel Pattaya slightly better

Last edited by ahtecklim; 26-01-2015 at 05:44 PM.
Old 26-01-2015, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
G Clubs -Bangkok better , Hadyai?
Hatyai only got 1 lasup G club la... I think closing down soon...
Old 26-01-2015, 07:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 14
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Patts cheaper than bkk and phuket..
Oh my bad. Forget to indicate it's my thai friends. All from the north. They felt that Patts to expensive, in terms of holiday. Not sex krub.
Old 26-01-2015, 08:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Apple to apple Pattaya is still cheaper...the charbo cost has closed up the last few years.
Food , hotels maybe Pattaya is about 20-25% lower?
Don't bother to compare Phuket la ........ most expensive place in Thailand!
Don't disagree on Patts. Except for peak high season, even good 3-4 star hotels are more competive than krungthep.

Phuket is known to be 'up market', with resorts. Not to take away it's island attractiveness with accessibility -with many direct flights (example from Sg). Patong's not cheap even with regular eateries (found prices higher than Bkk).
But Phuket town's a different pricing altogether. Unless you got a ride, commute to and getting from Patong is something else. Enough of HKT, thread itself will enlighten most
Old 26-01-2015, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Hatyai only got 1 lasup G club la... I think closing down soon...
Hatyat have G club? Kiss Lounge?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1