The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2007, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Andy Gan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KTVs in Beijing

Bro, Please send me contacts of budget ktvs in Beijing. Thanks.
Old 07-05-2007, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
yangge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lim View Post
Bro yangge, i normally login to my mailbox and clear a few pms each day. you may be one of those buried below lah. anyway i have pm you the address and mami contact of a private strip club. this is a very safe place. my gong an friend got share in this place, so you can do what you want here as long as the girl agrees else she will sue you for raping. please dun sai suei singaporean, ok.

Mark Lim
Mark Ge, Thanks for the contact. Don't worry, I will uphold our SG flag high high and make the PRC girls happy happy... hehe...
Old 07-05-2007, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 922 / Power: 18
Mark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to behold

a number of Bros pm to ask about good places to bring ktv girls to after the first night. so i thought it will be useful to share this here, so other Bros could also benefit.

after you enjoyed your night with the girl, remember to keep her mobile phone number - this is a MUST. if you call the mami the next day, she will persuade you to go to her ktv, then you can't enjoy some good time with your girl alone.

normally the girl will leave you in the next morning around 8-9am. call her in the afternoon 4-5pm and date her for a dinner. after that you can bring her to a nice pub for a romantic evening, then you bring her back to hotel to bonk lor. the last part i think you guys are better than me so no need to elaborate further.

for the dinner location, i would like to recommend you to try this unique place:

阿凡提嘉年华 (朝阳门总店)
东城区朝内大街188号
后拐棒胡同甲2号 (中信建投证卷大厦旁)
tel:010 65272288,010 65251071

this is a xinjiang 新疆 restaurant. there is a very good show of singing and dancing which you and your girl can participate. it will end with everyone dancing on the table top. if you order the set meal (i think 200+rmb), you will also get a pretty xinjiang hat for your girl after the dinner.

there are 2 shows every night: 19.45pm-20.30pm and 20.45pm-21.30pm

this place also have many pretty singers and dancers. i manage to kao one of the pretty dancers after spending many nights of dinner there eating with my friends. had a wonderful time with her.

hope you will enjoy this place also.

Mark Lim
Old 08-05-2007, 07:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rplacemt_killer View Post
If I may add to Bro Mark's recommendations, brothers can also check out the basement of Guobin Hotel (国宾饭店) for a good night of fun. It's located along the Third Ring Road and most cab drivers will know the place. This is one of the places where you can get the girls to strip naked and convince them to do some heavy petting (BBBJs) in the room. Last time I was there (two months ago), the girls were not wearing anything under their gowns...
Bro, Can you send the contacts of this place ? My email is: [email protected]. Thanks.
Old 08-05-2007, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rplacemt_killer View Post
If I may add to Bro Mark's recommendations, brothers can also check out the basement of Guobin Hotel (国宾饭店) for a good night of fun. It's located along the Third Ring Road and most cab drivers will know the place. This is one of the places where you can get the girls to strip naked and convince them to do some heavy petting (BBBJs) in the room. Last time I was there (two months ago), the girls were not wearing anything under their gowns...
killer gege, I up your point alreadi. Please share this contact with me.
Old 08-05-2007, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
rplacemt_killer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I never paid the few times I was there but I believe you shouldn't spend below RMB 1,000 (including tips) if you went there alone. I paid RMB300 as tips to the girl each time I went (including the hanky panky) but my friend might've special arrangements since he was dating one of the assistant mummies (she stripped and dance naked too). If I'm not wrong, you should pick one of the rooms downstairs (quite ulu but got much more privacy) instead of the ones at ground level. The mummy messages me frequently but I never saved her number. Will PM you her number if she messages me again.
Old 08-05-2007, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Shuqi is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
a number of Bros pm to ask about good places to bring ktv girls to after the first night. so i thought it will be useful to share this here, so other Bros could also benefit.

阿凡提嘉年华 (朝阳门总店)
东城区朝内大街188号
后拐棒胡同甲2号 (中信建投证卷大厦旁)
tel:010 65272288,010 65251071

Mark Lim
Brudder Mark Lim, Thanks for sharing this contact. Do I need to book before going to the restaurant ?
Old 08-05-2007, 02:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
brasscork deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey Bro Shuqi i sent you a PM we can meet up in PEK

Anyone elsee?
Old 08-05-2007, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to beholdMark Lim is a splendid one to behold

yes, better to book first before you go.
Old 08-05-2007, 06:05 PM
Samster

Bro, I was in Beijing 2 months ago. My friend brought me to a KTV near the new Olympic Stadium. Very nice place, many pretty girls and reasonable prices. I think the name is something like Hollywood, can't remember the address. If I go there again this month, I will get the address so you can try this place also.
Old 08-05-2007, 09:47 PM
Samster

to give our bros a variety of speciality restaurants to choose from, i am going to introduce another unique restaurant in beijing to you. a good place to bring gf there for a romantic evening.

it's called 格桑湄朵, a tibetan restaurant 西藏餐厅.

add: 朝阳区东直门外大街新东路路口西南角(加拿大使馆正南)
tel: 010-64179269

every piece of furniture and decoration here is brought in from tibet. all waiters, waitresses, singers and dancers are tibetans. there are interesting singing and dancing around your table and you can join them if you like. all will hold hand and dance in a big circle.

the decorations and atmosphere there will immerse you into the tibetan culture that you will feel as if you are in tibet. the restaurant serves a special tibet tea made from horse milks (MUST TRY). i was told it will improve your sex performance after drinking. it also has many vegetables and dishes from tibet which you dun find in many restaurants in beijing.

hope you will enjoy this place.

Mark Lim
Old 09-05-2007, 06:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Shuqi is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by brasscork View Post
Hey Bro Shuqi i sent you a PM we can meet up in PEK

Anyone elsee?
Yes, Brudder. I have PMed you my schedule in Beijing. Let's meet up in Beijing.
Old 09-05-2007, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
to give our bros a variety of speciality restaurants to choose from, i am going to introduce another unique restaurant in beijing to you. a good place to bring gf there for a romantic evening.

it's called 格桑湄朵, a tibetan restaurant 西藏餐厅.

Mark Lim
Mark Ge, Keep coming, the more the merrier. Sometimes so boring in Beijing don't know where to go.
Old 09-05-2007, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
brasscork deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KTVs in Beijing -> Tianlun Dynasty Hotel and Capital KTV

Hi all - will be staying at Tianlun Dynasty beginning june/late May and intend to visit the KTV. I was wondering how much I should prepare for a visit to the KTV(Capital KTV right?). I did a search on other forums but it was rather old reports just hope to get an update. The prices stated were for groups of 5-6 guys also.

Since I intend to visit alone(or maybe with another 1 or 2 samsters) as I do not know anyone in Beijing - May i know if there are rooms for a small party (maybe 2-3 people) and how much will it cost. To my understand it will cost appx 1000RMB which will include 2 bottles? The next question is if I can't finish the liquour(say I visit alone), will the KTV be able to hold it for a next visit and how much will this next visit cost me? (will be in PEK for 2 days and then out of PEK before coming back for another 4 days so if I visit alone I would be hoping I can hold the liquor since I can't even finish 1 bottle alone).

Just to re-confirm the appx amount is
Mami : 200-300RMB
Girl tips : 400RMB
Takeout (may i ask if this is LT?) : as high as 2000RMB?

Of course I take this chance to have any seniors/chionsters to join me and show me the ropes if you are free and I will not trouble you. Also helps to split the cost :P Will post my FR for my 6 day trip to PEK.

Cheers!

PS: Another question , will these girls be free to accompany me for travel and sightsee and how much must I compensate them for these?
Old 09-05-2007, 05:33 PM
Samster

Re: KTVs in Beijing -> Tianlun Dynasty Hotel and Capital KTV

Quote:
Originally Posted by brasscork View Post
Just to re-confirm the appx amount is
Mami : 200-300RMB
Girl tips : 400RMB
Takeout (may i ask if this is LT?) : as high as 2000RMB?

PS: Another question , will these girls be free to accompany me for travel and sightsee and how much must I compensate them for these?
Bro, not so high lah. for 天伦王朝 girl tip is 300rmb and overnight is 1000rmb. i have brought a girl there to tianjin and she didn't want to accept any money from me. i just pay for the trip and buy her some nice clothings.

to get a girl out after the first night, it is not about money anymore. you need to sian and click with her and she will not talk money to you. i am still dating many of these gfs once a while when i go to beijing, they are my 红颜知己. someone you can talk to when you are alone in a foreign city.

Mark Lim
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread