The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 23-01-2015, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Going to Shenzhen next week. Any bros can advise what is the going rate for ST with sauna girl?

What about the FLs around the Luohu train station area or ShangriLa touts. Is it still RMB300 per session?
Old 24-01-2015, 02:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 19
raftwee is one of the Best!raftwee is one of the Best!raftwee is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by clean&neat View Post
Going to Shenzhen next week. Any bros can advise what is the going rate for ST with sauna girl?

What about the FLs around the Luohu train station area or ShangriLa touts. Is it still RMB300 per session?
Bro can you help me to check out the milkmaid services there? Can't go yet! Thks
Old 24-01-2015, 02:17 AM
Samster

raftwee is one of the Best!raftwee is one of the Best!raftwee is one of the Best!
Re: Shenzhen Tui Na Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
in her 2 years in singapore i believe wang ping easily made more than 300,000 singapore dollars as a fl
bro raftwee shared her contact in fl dome 2 back then
we applaud his contribution to her wealth
she will buy you a beer in dalian haha cheers
I have nothing to do about her or her wealth. In fact I have forgotten bout her! To make that kind of money she must have koto some big time carrot head! I only want to find out the bf services in sz. Hope I m not too late!
Old 24-01-2015, 08:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 915 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

now shenzhen internet cafes got sex services
click link below
记者暗访游戏陪玩女遇特殊服务
http://news.hsw.cn/s/2014/0928/157765.shtml
Old 24-01-2015, 08:43 AM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
now shenzhen internet cafes got sex services
click link below
记者暗访游戏陪玩女遇特殊服务
http://news.hsw.cn/s/2014/0928/157765.shtml
http://games.qq.com/a/20140927/028798.htm#p=1
Old 24-01-2015, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelwinn View Post
 东方网9月28日消息:现在的网络已经是我们生活中不可或缺的一部分,在网上都听说过有陪聊、陪吃、还有 陪唱,而现在又多了一种叫“游戏陪玩”,近日,深圳都市台记者对“游戏陪玩”服务进行了一番暗访,真相让人 大为惊叹。
  记者通过网络搜索“游戏陪玩”字样后可以找到诸多陪玩游戏服务内容,随后,该记者随意拨通了一家店面的 电话进行咨询,在电话中,老板首先询问了记者所在的城市,并告知目前除了有线上陪玩以外,根据玩家所在的城 市,可以和玩家约定在城市中某个线下地方进行陪玩服务。
  其中,线上陪玩的价格为20元/小时,线下陪玩价格为花费100元/小时,店家在电话中描述,陪玩女的类型也有很多种,有游戏玩的好的,也有玩得一般的;有年龄大一些的,也有 稍微年轻一点的。随后,记者找了一家网吧,并约见了一名陪玩女,记者通过交谈得知这名陪玩女今年20岁,还 是一名在校大学生,她表示自己做陪玩已经有几个月了,最初她是通过几个一起玩游戏的朋友介绍来做这行,后来 试了几天发现做这行不仅能赚钱,而且她自己也比较喜欢玩游戏,因此便觉得边玩边赚挺好的。
  记者此时向女孩询问做这行是不是很危险,而女孩对此表示“没什么危险”,并向记者说明如果加点钱的话就 还有其他的“房间服务”。中国青年网
Old 25-01-2015, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by raftwee View Post
I have nothing to do about her or her wealth. In fact I have forgotten bout her! To make that kind of money she must have koto some big time carrot head! I only want to find out the bf services in sz. Hope I m not too late!
Why not at least ask her if she knows about these lactating WG's.
Quite apparent that she still owes you and thus should be willing to help you out; and as a provider herself, she probably can give you some good info.

Just suggestin'

SEAJ
Old 26-01-2015, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Why not at least ask her if she knows about these lactating WG's.
Quite apparent that she still owes you and thus should be willing to help you out; and as a provider herself, she probably can give you some good info.

Just suggestin'

SEAJ
China ladies will not do that for anyone! They rather u spend the money on them!
Old 26-01-2015, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
China ladies will not do that for anyone! They rather u spend the money on them!
True dat!

And since this is the case, she would most likely be eager to make some commission for introducing such ladies to you.

Just suggesting again!

SEAJ
Old 26-01-2015, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

Went down to Xiangxicun around 8PM. Many people walking around with some obviously FLs. Couple of them quite hot but nobody is solicitating. There are 1-2 police walking around the main street but not the alleys.

Saw a mamasan send 4-5 really tall and hot girls by taxi apparently to a an outcall I suppose. Apparently the police leave after the shops closes which is when the FLs come out this is after 11PM.

Anyway I was walking in an alley when I spotted a FL. She beckoned to me and straightaway she offered RMB150 one shot. Looks wise she is probably 6/10. A bit plumb but still shapely with B/C boobs.

So she took me to her apartment upstairs and we got going. After we stripped she asked me to hug her and she grabbed my dick to insert raw into her pussy. She said since I am her early customer she will give me raw as a special deal. I insisted I don't do raw.

I told her I will leave unless we use the condom. I think she is trying to upsell such that when your dick is in her raw she will ask for more money as most men lose all sense when aroused.

So finally she agreed to use the condom but she offered 2 shots for RMB300 with one of it anal. Price agreed we proceeded. I had one anal and one pussy shot.

Left satisfied. If you want to go here, best to wait till close to midnight. I left about 9PM as I didn't want to wait and I already had 2 shots. Don't think I can do a 3rd.

Police still around past 9PM.
Old 26-01-2015, 10:50 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Xiangxicun BBS

Hahaha bro clean&neat will up your rep points when I get back my power.

This is how BBS is suppose to be.
Down and dirty and full of surprises!

Looks like you had a good time!

Old 27-01-2015, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ragnacock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any lobang for happening in nanshan district?
Old 27-01-2015, 02:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by clean&neat View Post
Went down to Xiangxicun around 8PM. Many people walking around with some obviously FLs. Couple of them quite hot but nobody is solicitating. There are 1-2 police walking around the main street but not the alleys.

Saw a mamasan send 4-5 really tall and hot girls by taxi apparently to a an outcall I suppose. Apparently the police leave after the shops closes which is when the FLs come out this is after 11PM.

Anyway I was walking in an alley when I spotted a FL. She beckoned to me and straightaway she offered RMB150 one shot. Looks wise she is probably 6/10. A bit plumb but still shapely with B/C boobs.

So she took me to her apartment upstairs and we got going. After we stripped she asked me to hug her and she grabbed my dick to insert raw into her pussy. She said since I am her early customer she will give me raw as a special deal. I insisted I don't do raw.

I told her I will leave unless we use the condom. I think she is trying to upsell such that when your dick is in her raw she will ask for more money as most men lose all sense when aroused.

So finally she agreed to use the condom but she offered 2 shots for RMB300 with one of it anal. Price agreed we proceeded. I had one anal and one pussy shot.

LM.
frankly speaking for raw sex the most she will ask is 500 rmb
those milfs tui na shops at luohu cun ,in the past many milfs offer me 500 rmb for raw sex, of course you did a wise choice by wearing condom
who knows she might be offering raw to every single chinaman customer?
did you get her contact number? is she a milf?
thanks for sharing, will up your points soon
Old 27-01-2015, 02:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
if i am not wrong, last i heard your darling wang ping is still working in the sex trade in dalian, but she worked as high class fl in those japanese-themed bars in dalian
i guessed after she left singapore, she must have slept with many japanese men
in dalian
maybe during her time in singapore she managed to hook up a rich japanese expat working in singapore
if i am not wrong thru sammyboyforum , she got close to 500 customers booking her on a regular basis
bro raftwee was the threadstarter and screened those 500 men who asked for her contact
Old 27-01-2015, 03:54 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Shenzhen

Quote:
maybe during her time in singapore she managed to hook up a rich japanese expat working in singapore
Hahaha must be hooked from Cuppage Plaza!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1