The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-01-2015, 07:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
ABCKHH deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: HK Happening

I meant which ones are the popular ones?
Old 27-01-2015, 03:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6950 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Huh?
I'd say quite a few walk-up gals get up to 10+ a day.

Popular girls regularly have guys actually lining up in front of their door to patronize them.
And we've all been frustrated going eagerly towards a particular girl's door only to be met with the "Busy" sign.

And since it's just "Wham-Bam-Thank U Sir" sessions hardly lasting much longer than half and hour or so, it's no big deal for a looker to have 10+ clients!

SEAJ
at 800 HKD per shot for a half an hour st session ,hong kong is indeed a expensive place but this is good money for the wls
no wonder so many prcs want to cross into hong kong
nowadays every weekend the hong kong shenzhen border corssings are jam packed with prcs
congested and overcrowded
prcs are spoiling the market in hong kong
no wonder so many hong kong men now going up to hunan, jiangxi and fujian
they want a much peaceful place
Old 27-01-2015, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
at 800 HKD per shot for a half an hour st session ,hong kong ......eful place
The average walk-up price is $500 and are for the most part staffed by Hong Kong ID card holders.

The borders are jammed not by WL's - the vast majority crossing are just regular people..

There is no indication that the number of Prc WL's in hongkong has increased significantly of late; note that the number of such is controlled by the syndicates lording over this trade and it is not to their advantage to flood their own market.

Never heard of an exodus or even a significant number of Hong Kongers moving to these places you mention.

SEAJ
Old 27-01-2015, 12:33 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I will be going to Hong Kong soon and might be looking for some "fun" there. Just wondering if XXX works similar to our local FL scene? As in just call and arrange? Your help would be much appreciated. Thanks!
I would like to reply to the above PM publicly here – in fact, I would suggest that those who wants more information about anything NOT do so via PM and just do so publicly; if you have a question, then there will be others who also want to know, and doing so will also occasion good, informative traffic to SBF. And a more important reason is that Stealth Agents (those who prey on Samsters by pretending to be just a good helpful guy to lure their prey into their web of deceit), exploit the PM system to initiate their scams.

Anyway….Since you apparently already know one of the many websites in Hong Kong, please do look closer the page of the particular girl you are interested in. If the Address line does not give you a full address, then you do need to phone ahead but if there is full address details (and in most cases even maps etc.) on her ad, then you should just go knock on the door. Calling ahead do NOT usually guarantee you an appointment as these girls knows that some guys call and just don’t show up PLUS they’ll just take on ANY guy who shows up at their door. One bird in the hand versus……!

For most girls advertising in the “141 walk-ups” category, it’s not useful to phone ahead (unless probably if you’re close to their door and want to tell her that you will wait for her to be done with the client she was with that time – or if you see a line outside her door!). Those under “Honey Girls” “Young buddies” or “Hotel walk-in” etc – those mostly higher priced and only giving a general area for their address – are usually “imports” illegally working in Hong Kong and thus controlled by the syndicates who wants to as much as possible, screen/sort out the clientele and thus require phone appointment.

Do be wary of Bait and Switch phoning ahead and of course the extensive photo-shopping on these girls’ pictures.

Have fun – spend more money in Hong Kong!

SEAJ
Old 27-01-2015, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 13
bambo is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbambo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went to fuji building afew weeks ago while on trip to hongkong. Got a not bad lady. Was quoted 450 but gave 500 for her to tip her. Not a bad lady. Nice GFE too.
Old 27-01-2015, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 773 / Power: 14
ohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to behold

Guys, anyone tried incall tantric massage with happy ending before? Any number/website to recommend?

Also, I'm staying at Wan Chai (near the red light district). Are there any nice pickup possible without going into the nightclubs? As I'll be alone, doubt that I'll survive without being forced to splash out big! Otherwise, any recommendation for any of the particular nightclubs? Some privacy would be good
Old 28-01-2015, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohyeayea123 View Post
Guys, anyone tried incall tantric massage with happy ending before? Any number/website to recommend?

Also, I'm staying at Wan Chai (near the red light district). Are there any nice pickup possible without going into the nightclubs? As I'll be alone, doubt that I'll survive without being forced to splash out big! Otherwise, any recommendation for any of the particular nightclubs? Some privacy would be good
Please read my post on the previous page on tantric massages
http://samsforum.com/showpos...postcount=5103

WG's in Wanchai "floats" between different bars and easy to spot and chat them up whilst they're walking from one place to another, having a cigarette or even just hanging around on the street. Just be careful of LB's which of late have been quite ubiquitous standing around the streets.

No particular club to recommend as they all ebb and flow depending on ....???
Just do NOT even peek into those bars we call the Velvet Curtain bars (as they have these thick curtains obstructing any interior view from the street) with gals/mommies standing outside, waylaying pedestrians to go into the place - They'll clean you out.

The regular bars - depends on your own druthers but they're all usually well stocked. Not sure what you mean by "privacy," as I think most of the bars there do not offer much privacy - Wanchai bars are wide open.

SEAJ
Old 30-01-2015, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1804 / Power: 15
dude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
Went to Mongkok around 2pm today.
Students' tents still up along Nathan Road.
Walked from end-to-end of Portland Street and other adjacent streets.
A few FLs even in early pm. FLs generally 6/10 in looks and MILFy.
Counted number of saunas as i walked...1...2...3...4...5...ugh...lost count....around 20 along the streets. These are the smaller ones i suppose.
Went into Sun Hing building at 607 Nathan Road (one of the old bastions of suana). Of the 10 floors, 7 either have sauna or night club or KTV. Pricing for suana advertised as HKD300 - 400 on average.
Went back to the streets and tried my luck at GOLDEN JANSPER SAUNA at 3F Manly Commercial Bldg at 15 Soy Street because it advertised HKD210. One of the lower priced ones.
When i entered, lady at countered for some reason mentioned that there are no young lasses in this sauna...good for me as i am into MILFs.
Very small sauna, sitting area is size of small hotel room.
Bathing area is open concept, can see lads' dicks and balls dangling as their shower.
Shower has strong pressure.
Was led to a darken room where a MILF in her 40's attended to me. Guess she was a beauty 20 yrs back.
She started with dry towel massage, then aroma oil massage, then sensual massage, then stripped naked and frenched and BBBJ and rest is history. Note massage is on high bed...so ECA must be performed with care or Humpty Dumpty will fall and break his crown.
Very chatty lady...gave me a good rundown of sauna pricing in Mongkok area, etc....Looks wise an overall 6/10, 37C or D headlamps, nice ass, fair skin, experience puss.
She mentioned incidentally that HK's economy is in bad shape...but i begged to differ as businessmen and women i have spoken to seem very confident and in most cases not interested in my business proposals so far....
She is CANDY Number 84.
Total : HKD680 (for almost 3 hrs in sauna and full svc by a 40's MILF - massage was a good 120 mins)
Note that you need to converse in Canto for smooth communication.
Maybe next time i ask for a GILF...ha ha...
yoz bro. thanks for u recco.. i actually went to try out this place like a month ago and choose the same milf. the experience is good for me. make me miss Golden Fortune suana In CWB which have seem demolish a year ago. please do share your punt again.

小雨
潘潘

永远记住您。。

Missing you in progress
Kathy
Old 31-01-2015, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude head View Post
yoz bro. thanks for u recco......... make me miss Golden Fortune suana In CWB which have seem demolish a year ago. please do share your punt again.
My pleasure, Bro Dudehead, due to increase in rentals, etc. many suanas, especially the smaller ones, are closing down. The golden era of suanas in HK is long over. We just have to enjoy what's left of it.....
Old 31-01-2015, 11:16 PM
Samster

dude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant futuredude head has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
My pleasure, Bro Dudehead, due to increase in rentals, etc. many suanas, especially the smaller ones, are closing down. The golden era of suanas in HK is long over. We just have to enjoy what's left of it.....
ya man.. i miss the experience when u go to a no FJ suana ... need smuggle a condom into the massage room.. then slowly hunt 1 girl by 1 girl to tio the one that do some crazy stuff for u.. of course at a price but still cheaper then sg lol. then can somemore chill out in the lounge order food and chill...

last time k pressure nice to chiong.. nice milfs and shuangfei is damn cheap.. like less then 600 hkd and for 45 mins u got 2 milfs serving u.

then all shuang fei go through training.. like one infront blowing u and one behind aring u in the toilet..

miss those times .

小雨
潘潘

永远记住您。。

Missing you in progress
Kathy
Old 03-02-2015, 03:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 17
jwbparty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
yoz bro. thanks for u recco.. i actually went to try out this place like a month ago and choose the same milf. the experience is good for me. make me miss Golden Fortune suana In CWB which have seem demolish a year ago. please do share your punt again.
So $210 for the entrance fee and $470 for the tips, since total was $680 for Golden Jasper Sauna? Were your figures the same for your visit?
Thanks in advance.

Last edited by jwbparty; 03-02-2015 at 03:35 AM. Reason: input sauna name
Old 04-02-2015, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwbparty View Post
So $210 for the entrance fee and $470 for the tips, since total was $680 for Golden Jasper Sauna? Were your figures the same for your visit?
Thanks in advance.
Yup. That is the price I pay .

小雨
潘潘

永远记住您。。

Missing you in progress
Kathy
Old 08-02-2015, 06:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 17
jwbparty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yup. That is the price I pay .
Thanks dude head. You and gsk721g seem to be MILF-hunters. I actually prefer MILFs over SYTs. If I'm in HK this year, will definitely visit Golden Jasper Sauna. Any other MILF hunting ground recommendations?
Thanks again!
Old 11-02-2015, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
ibeconrad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In HK soon for roughly a week. May make a day trip over to Macau as well for the saunas since CP is no more. I plan to visit most of the walk ups on the Kowloon side and HK Island for the "experience" also.

I really wouldn't mind a good 推油...龙助手, 抓根 kind of place even it's kind of touristy. Any suggestions?
日本 freaky...and even more expensive
Bangkok avoid the ladyboys and protestors!
Old 14-02-2015, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwbparty View Post
Thanks dude head. You and gsk721g seem to be MILF-hunters. I actually prefer MILFs over SYTs. If I'm in HK this year, will definitely visit Golden Jasper Sauna. Any other MILF hunting ground recommendations?
Thanks again!
Quote:
It is better to travel down to city to do the deed as not much good frs come from those outcall .and quite waste of money if the service of the girl is bad.
Personally when I am at hk airport, I will take bus A11 to causeway bay where as fuji building is in that area. Remember if u take Air port buses within the day, return trip is half price. But only for octopus card.

A21 take u to nathan , mongkok and you ma tei which is heaven for suana or massage palour.
Suana allow u to swipe credit card or debit card. So u don't need to bring to much cash out.
Mong kok sun hing plaza will fulfill ur need of massage and full service as there are 3 level fs suana over there.
It is a good place to explore . :-)
I have not visit this for 3 years but I think if u google sun hing plaza u can find some info on it. I will suggest u visit the english one four one sex dot com hk forum for more info .

小雨
潘潘

永远记住您。。

Missing you in progress
Kathy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1