The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 25-01-2015, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Restaurants

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Don't like to walk then take motosai lor.

Kanasai you Emerald Hotel stealth agent is it?!
I cannot take motorsai.. sekali puncek how? 5555... I motorsaiphobia la...
Old 25-01-2015, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Don't like to walk then take motosai lor. :cool
Ehh..bro ect 88.. where r you..you got remember or not somebody say want blanja us makan then play us out?
Think I forget hor
Old 25-01-2015, 11:39 PM
Samster

jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
Ehh..bro ect 88.. where r you..you got remember or not somebody say want blanja us makan then play us out?
Think I forget hor
U think here is lost n found counter issit.. come here find ppl.. need me to announce for u or not!!
Old 25-01-2015, 11:44 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Bangkok Restaurants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
Think I forget hor
No need to suan lah that person is me!
During July 2014 in Bangkok.

Hope there'll be another opportunity.
Old 25-01-2015, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quote:

Oh is u! Walao,u dare to owe them meal? Knn sure suan u until u wanna siam them OK..
Old 25-01-2015, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Haha..I'll cheers to that!
Old 26-01-2015, 12:14 AM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Oh is u! Walao, u dare to owe them meal? Knn sure suan u until u wanna siam them OK.
Oh now I recalled more details.
Bro Soi6 exaggerated a bit.

If my memory serves me correct the blanja makan was for lunch.
When I finally met Ah Pek and Soi6 they said they finished makan liao.

The "play them out" incident is supposedly night time drinking session.
I did not meet them due to some other matters.

So technically I did not "owe" them any blanja makan.
Can only say hope there'll another opportunity for that.

In 2014 I blanja makan Ah Pek and friends at Kuala Lumpur once.
Also blanja Dannok hotel room for Ah Pek because he blanja me transport to/fro Singapore and Dannok.
Old 26-01-2015, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Huai Khwang Terrace Restaurant
• Huai Khwang MRT Station.
• Come out from Exit 3 or 4.
• Walk into Prachasongkroa Road.
• Distance is about 500m from the cross junction to Huai Khwang Terrace Restaurant.
• Huai Khwang Terrace Restaurant (2nd floor) is on top of retail shops.

Kuang Seafood
• Come out from Exit 2 or 3.
• Walks towards Nataree's direction and furthur down.
• Kuang Seafood is near/diagonally opposite The Emerald Hotel.

Ok should be very detail for you liao.
Say too much later that lau huan xiong "farang" kpkb I Huai Khwang Terrace or Kuang Seafood stealth agent!
The best time to go to Huai Khwang Terrace Restaurant is after midnight or 2am where alot of mp & clubs gals having their supper/drinks there.

Kuang Seafood is now fully aircon and have shifted further down opposite Alaina MP (owned by Nataree boss) & ratchada soi 6...sanuk
Old 26-01-2015, 12:27 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
The best time to go to Huai Khwang Terrace Restaurant is after midnight or 2am where alot of mp & clubs gals having their supper/drinks there.

Kuang Seafood is now fully aircon and have shifted further down opposite Alaina MP (owned by Nataree boss) & ratchada soi 6...sanuk
Yes correct after midnight can wash eyes over at Huai Khwang Terrace Restaurant!

Below is the Kuang Seafood photo that I took in 2014.

Kuang Seafood
Old 26-01-2015, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Below is the Kuang Seafood photo that I took in 2014.
Remembering the days when I first stepped onto Ratchada, Palazzo was my first hotel and Kuang seafood was my food n beer restaurant. Palazzo was just a bridge crossing....

Kuang seafood, food has deteriorated after moving to new building yrs ago but still eatable. It is now locate quite a long walking distance from either nearest MRT stations. They also have a personal tuk tuk to fetch customers to and fro between carpark and restaurant.

The boss has 2 daughters who are always there as cashier, 1 of them quite fair n chio. U guys can go n "bio" her

I always go nearby there to have Issan dishes instead. Occasionally will be there for seafood.

For food, Phahonyotin Lao Lao seafood (can't remember which BTS station) is almost identical to Kuang, this frequent more by Thais compares to Kuang with tourists....I can say, they do provide good alternative and good food.

What other food u guys want????

Last edited by naemlo; 26-01-2015 at 02:30 AM.
Old 26-01-2015, 03:15 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
The boss has 2 daughters who are always there as cashier, 1 of them quite fair n chio. U guys can go n "bio" her
Haha yes I can confirm one of the daughters is damn chio and fair skin like PRC!
Don't look like Thai at all.
Old 26-01-2015, 03:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 12
trisno deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Airports

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
At Swampy, lookout for 'idle' gates (with 'a' suffix like C2a).

PS: Novotel Phenchit -good corner location on main suk, just next to BTS. And conveniently minutes away from Nana's sins. Used to stay at Aethos 200m in soi. Liked that stretch with nice classy 4 Seasons and hiso mall. Across you got the Embassy row.
Yes fully agree bro. Good area I like it. Stayed at both novotel and aetas. Both excellent hotels. Novotel abit more convenient as bts just outside hotel. If you are Accor leclub member they have free supper/dinner at top level club. The satay is not bad.

Aetas is inside soi, have to walk quite abit from main road or take their tuku(spelling?). I prefer aetas room better though. Standard room bigger than novotel. Next time I like to try aetas at lumpini, further away from action but I hear the hotel is better than aetas bangkok and about same price
Old 26-01-2015, 03:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 12
trisno deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Huai Khwang Terrace Restaurant
• Come out from Exit 3 or 4.
• Walk into Prachasongkroa Road.
• Distance is about 500m from the cross junction to Huai Khwang Terrace Restaurant.
• Huai Khwang Terrace Restaurant (2nd floor) is on top of retail shops.

Kuang Seafood
• Come out from Exit 2 or 3.
• Walks towards Nataree's direction and furthur down.
• Kuang Seafood is near/diagonally opposite The Emerald Hotel.

Ok should be very detail for you liao.
Say too much later that lau huan xiong "farang" kpkb I Huai Khwang Terrace or Kuang Seafood stealth agent!

This is good info. Thanks.
Old 26-01-2015, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Thailand TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread.

There's like 1600 over hotels in Phuket

Pak's budget abt US $50 and prefer Patong area
Old 26-01-2015, 10:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Thailand TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
There's like 1600 over hotels in Phuket

Pak's budget abt US $50 and prefer Patong area
Note that hotel rates in Phuket differ vastly depending on if high, low, or semi-low etc season.

I don't myself need hotels when in Phuket, but always advise friends - especially those wanting to stay around Patong - to just book the first night lodging and then go on a walk-about to get a better deal. Like you say, there's tons of hotels, especially around there. Works best during the lower season - and do remember to bargain!

Of late, I've been using trivago to source the best deals for other destinations - pretty good!
SEAJ
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1