The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 30-03-2011, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future
Re: Changping Dongguan 常平东莞 Info

Those going for silver holiday spa volcano massage take note that not all the girls can make it but should be 80% can make it.

Also, a Happy ending is not guaranteed, but 90% should end in happy ending.

cock massage skill also varies among the girls. Not all know how to do it to make you high.
Old 30-03-2011, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 914 / Power: 20
EatPussyToo is a splendid one to beholdEatPussyToo is a splendid one to beholdEatPussyToo is a splendid one to beholdEatPussyToo is a splendid one to beholdEatPussyToo is a splendid one to beholdEatPussyToo is a splendid one to beholdEatPussyToo is a splendid one to beholdEatPussyToo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
..... She was sound asleep and I didnt bother to "disturb" her. I just put my hand on her thigh. During my session with her at silver holiday, I told her that i can don't have sex with the girl when I call a girl back. She said she don't believe and would like to try and see if I really can resist the urge.

So on the bed, I left her alone. But then few hours later, i felt her snuggle towards me and we were spooning. I take that as she want some action. I started to caress her and move my hands downwards....knn still wearing panties....but she was damn wet already. While fingering her, her hands also autoroam to my cock and start jerking me.

Cannot tahan already, put condom and enter her. She let out a loud scream of ecstacy. She was very responsive in bed and seems to enjoy having sex very much. I had a few girls before and they seem like afraid to have orgasm, asking me to stop when they cannot tahan. But this one is different. She came twice and seem satisfied.

after washing up, we went back to spooning. she kept wriggling her fleshy but to stimulate my cock. i told her if she kept doing that, i cannot tahan. I ask her 你还要吗? she immediately said 我要!! OMG. immediately cap and poke in . She screamed in ecstacy and within a minute she came. I was on top of her with my cock still inside her. I can feel her constantly using her pussy to squeez my cock while I use my pubic bone to rub her pussy. within another minute she came again. I told her I m done and can't continue. She said it's ok since she had cummed 4 times. If I can carry on, i think she can easily cum more than 10 times.

As I have to leave for the train station in the morning, she gave me a peck on my cheeks before i alight from the taxi. GFE 10/10. haizz... it's girls like this that makes me want to go back to CP again.
Could I request for this gal working badge number? See whether I could also sian or not.
Old 30-03-2011, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 16
bret hart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brothers, i just got back from Changping, Dongguan on Monday.

I have to say it is really a great trip. How great? Great till i don’t feel like going to any of the sauna or ktv in Singapore anymore. And I feel it’s a better sex trip to BKK that I went awhile ago.

I am trying to get a few friends to go back to Changping asap now.

Below is some information that I have compile if you are planning a trip there (especially for newbies like me who are searching through pages after pages):
*pls enlighten me if you think i am conned or I can get better offers by your own way:

TRAVELING TO DONGGUAN VIA HONG KONG
- To let my buddy get undeterred (by his wife), we travel to Hong Kong, then straight travel into China towards Dongguan.

My Way:

We touch down at HK International Airport, we clear custom first. We look for signage that show “Travel to Mainland China” (Confirm see one), then we just follow the signages.

We will end up at Terminal 2 of the airport where there’s plenty of booths selling tickets to all part of China. You just buy one that get you straight to Changping, Dongguan. I bought mine for RMB200, which drop us off at Hui Hua Hotel in Changping.

The travel time is around 2 hours, don’t need to alight at the Hong Kong – China custom as we are in a 7 seater van. The van uncle gave us the immigration card to fill and compile the passports to show to the custom officer at check points. There will be slight jam. After clearing the custom, can take a short nap, and soon shall reach Changping.

Hui Hua Hotel is famous for their Sauna, which we tried immediately after we reached.

Another reason is there is a shop in the hotel near the entrance that sell tickets back to Hong Kong. Thus, best place to stay is at Hui Hua Hotel or the other hotels around it like Miraton Hotel or Virgin Hotel. I stayed at Miraton, the reason I explained later.

So you can see going back to Hong Kong same thing, back to HK airport for RMB 200. But pls do take note: You can buy Hong Kong Airport to Hui Hua Hotel (2-way ticket) for RMB350 at HK airport. We want to go to Hong Kong main city from Changping, which they charge cheaper – RMB 50. The shop says they have other shop at other hotel also, so you can look around.

*don’t ever ask others unless you are familiar. I asked a bellboy and he quoted RMB 1200... I really feel like slapping him. Another charged RMB 200 for sending us to Shenzhen only.

Next time my way to Changping will be via Singapore to Shenzhen (Tiger Airways), Shenzhen to Miraton Hotel (via my contacts i get to know which I will explain later)
Old 31-03-2011, 12:16 AM
Samster

During the 4 days we are there, we tried few Saunas, 1 recreational centre, 1 traditional massage and 1 KTV.

Saunas include:
Hui Hua Hotel Sauna – Very good (My girl Meng Meng – Dreamy in Chinese – 18Yrs Old)

Miraton Hotel Sauna – Lousy (Name forgot. She say the girls can go up to our hotel to do service, don’t need pay room charge, but need pay additional RMB100)

OuYa Hotel Sauna – Good (Name Forgot)

Damages we never care much, as we are there to happy. The charges all around same - The room charge is RMB 200+, Girls are 300, 400, 600, 800.

I always go for 300 or 400 as I like short babes.

The duration is 2 hours, 2 shots, with some weird services – cut fingernails, clean ear holes, suck whole body, massage etc.

Don’t go straight to the Saunas in the hotels as they will not give discounts. You need to contact the manager there in advance for discount which I have gotten. Ask me if you are going to any of the 3 saunas.
For Sauna room at Miraton, with manage can get around RMB200 which we use to bring girl from KTV
*Sauna room can stay over night after 11pm-12noon

Recreation Centre:
Chaperone Recreation Centre (behind Lucky Hotel and Red Lion Hotel)

I have to say best find of the trip.

There are many kind of packages –
Foot massage plus HJ: RMB 58, 78, 98
Body Massage plus HJ: RMB 108, 138, 168
FJ – RMB 300++

(prices I cannot remember correctly, but quite near one. Duration is 100mins)
You never see wrongly, its true. I get the RMB 108 package. I thought the girl must be aunty or ugly one, but no, lookable ones, in their 20s.

Mine is call Mei Jin (US Dollar) which I laugh for a while, she’s very friendly. She will massage you for around 1hour and then HJ for you. Along the way, she ask me if i need a tour guide. She says she very bored in the parlour as she only has 3 day leave a month. If I pay RMB 400, she can accompany me for whole day – but no fuck la. Sounds good but I never come back for her as I’m not in Changping for sightseeing.

Next time I go back will try the other packages. Imagine RMB58 (SGD11) for massage and HJ, seriously its damn cheap.

Traditional Massage at Miraton Hotel:
Don’t go to the Sauna for traditional Massage, as they charge room fee, ask the girl to room only RMB150. Can ask contact from her, she will charge cheaper as never go through hotel.
Old 31-03-2011, 12:22 AM
Samster

KTV which is highlight of the trip I write other day as now very late liao.
Really feel like flying back now to explore the place further.

Brothers that need a simple map with the main saunas in Changping area and manager contacts can get from me. These infos are gathered from a Hong Kong website.
Old 31-03-2011, 07:04 PM
Samster

pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bret hart View Post

Recreation Centre:
Chaperone Recreation Centre (behind Lucky Hotel and Red Lion Hotel)

I have to say best find of the trip.

There are many kind of packages –
Foot massage plus HJ: RMB 58, 78, 98
Body Massage plus HJ: RMB 108, 138, 168
FJ – RMB 300++

(prices I cannot remember correctly, but quite near one. Duration is 100mins)
You never see wrongly, its true. I get the RMB 108 package. I thought the girl must be aunty or ugly one, but no, lookable ones, in their 20s.

Mine is call Mei Jin (US Dollar) which I laugh for a while, she’s very friendly. She will massage you for around 1hour and then HJ for you. Along the way, she ask me if i need a tour guide. She says she very bored in the parlour as she only has 3 day leave a month. If I pay RMB 400, she can accompany me for whole day – but no fuck la. Sounds good but I never come back for her as I’m not in Changping for sightseeing.

Next time I go back will try the other packages. Imagine RMB58 (SGD11) for massage and HJ, seriously its damn cheap.
Bro, thanks for the nice FR and info.
Had heard bout chaperone and even walked past during my last trip but did not try, wasted.

Did you ask why there is 3 different pricing for Foot massage + HJ and Body massage + HJ? Different quality girls?

The girl ask you to bring her out and if you drop hint of FJ i think , most probably can. I will most probably give chaperone a try next time as I think silver holiday is a bit ex for a HJ with massage.

I wonder chaperone can do double fly....2 girls pleasuring you...WOW steam liao....!!!
Old 31-03-2011, 07:24 PM
Samster

We spent 2 nights at the same KTV – Miraton KTV

1st night we get to know the manager – Cao Xiao Yan, whom is very friendly and chatted with us for very long to understand what we need.

We did a wrong move is that 3 of us are sharing the same hotel room, so have problem with overnight stuffs. Cao Xiao Yan assures us that all stuffs are taken care of and ask us to just enjoy.

So she started by getting the mummies to intro their girls to us. In the end we all chose 1 girl to accompany us for the KTV. It was fun and quite similar to Singapore’s KTV just that the girls will not butterfly, and we have a DJ to help us key songs and a waiter. The fruit baskets were very grand, and the room is new and nice. The feeling is more towards night club than low end Geylang kinds. The girls are very pro active and initiative.

We have fun till 11plus, when we decide to call it a day, Cao Xiao Yan inform us that our rooms in the Sauna are available for use for the night. So we just pay the bills and proceed to enjoy our night in the Sauna rooms.

Damage:
KTV Room – RMB 900 (Drinks we order 1 dozen QingDao, free another 1 dozen. We order food also). In Changping KTVs, there’s this lowest expenditure, for Miraton small room is $760 (If I remember correctly).

Additional expenditures:
DJ – RMB 200
Waiter – RMB 100

Sauna Room – RMB 200 for the night, after 11, till 12 noon next morning. (Don’t need spend this money if you have ur own room).

In regards to the girls, the rates – RMB 200/500/800

Total Damage for me:
KTV: 900+300=1200/3pax= RMB400
Sauna room: RMB200
Girl (Short Time): RMB500
Total: RMB1100 (SGD214)
Old 31-03-2011, 07:41 PM
Samster

Chaperone is quite a popular place actually and if you do a search in chinese can see many Hkies talking about it. A pity no once mention this in SBF.

Interesting FR can be found here

http://184.168.117.104/forum.php?mod...read&tid=64198

This web site quite interesting

http://www.38d.cc/forum-6-1.html

I found out that the different pricing for body massage + HJ is for the higher pricing, they use boobs to massage you and maybe boob fuck?
Old 31-03-2011, 07:49 PM
Samster

As we have good impression on Miraton KTV, we called Cao Xiao Yan (why I keep include Cao in front of the manager’s name is because many Xiao Yan in that KTV) to book a room for us for our finale night.

To get the best of the best girls, we check into our KTV room by 6pm. As soon as they start business, all the mummies bring their best into our room for us to choose. This was the finale that we have wanted. Great girls, great attitudes, and strangely as many of the staffs know we leaving tomorrow many of them come in to entertain us also.

We ordered 2 dozen beers, and as usual free 2 more dozen – and it’s just nice. By the time we finish all it’s 11plus and we clear our bills.

We head out for supper with our girls in only 1 taxi! They brought us to a local place for nice food. But as i am quite restless, half way I ran back to hotel with my girl. The taxi uncle thought we are locals and use meter, in the end I only pay RMB 11...WTF.

As i have been firing my brother for the past few days, I have run out of ammo. Think whacked for half an hour till whole body sweat and backache still no release my load. Tell her we just sleep and try in the morning.

In the morning, I wake up first around 7am. Roam her for long while and wake her up for finale. She very accommodating and I released after great effort. After that we mess around till 9plus before we head for shower. I suggested I bring her home and she say ok. So I walk her home and saw her room mate who is her cousin.... and also the girl that I upped the other night... haha small world.

My Damage:

KTV: RMB 1330 / 3pax = RMB 440 (Include lots of food and 4 dozen beer)

DJ and waiter: RMB 300 / 3pax = RMB 100

Sauna Room: RMB200

My girl – best of the best! : RMB 1000

Total: RMB 1740 (SGD340)
Old 31-03-2011, 08:01 PM
Samster

For Chaperone Recreation Centre (behind Lucky Hotel and Red Lion Hotel), yes it’s very famous with the Hongkies.

If i never remember wrongly, the foot massage also includes some back and head massage.

RMB58 is Foot massage + HJ
RMB78 is Foot + Boobs Massage, release by HJ
RMB 98 is Foot + BM, release by HJ, but girl wear bra and panty only
RMB108 is body massage + HJ
RMB 138 is body + BM, release by HJ
RMB 168 is body+ BM, but release by HJ, but girl wear bra and panty only
RMB 300++ is one dragon package, plus handcuff (I read from hong kong website)

Above stated is not confirm information as I half forget liao. that's why I never go into detail in my earlier post.

But is real cheap and good i can say.

Last edited by bret hart; 31-03-2011 at 08:22 PM.
Old 31-03-2011, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
jespertan is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE]
Quote:
For Chaperone Recreation Centre (behind Lucky Hotel and Red Lion Hotel), yes it’s very famous with the Hongkies.
If i never remember wrongly, the foot massage also includes some back and head massage.
Dear Bro Bret Hart,
Very kind of u & other bros here to share share share so many CP lobang
Must really enjoy myself when there & post my virigin experience too
Old 31-03-2011, 11:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -149 / Power: 0
icy_boi icy_boi

anyone interested to go together from 27apr-2may?
Old 31-03-2011, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 14
OldRooster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOldRooster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hi bro,,,,tks for the info...
any chinese name for the place,i don think the taxi driver understand english...
tks

Quote:

RMB58 is Foot massage + HJ
RMB78 is Foot + Boobs Massage, release by HJ
RMB 98 is Foot + BM, release by HJ, but girl wear bra and panty only
RMB108 is body massage + HJ
RMB 138 is body + BM, release by HJ
RMB 168 is body+ BM, but release by HJ, but girl wear bra and panty only
RMB 300++ is one dragon package, plus handcuff (I read from hong kong website)

Above stated is not confirm information as I half forget liao. that's why I never go into detail in my earlier post.

But is real cheap and good i can say.
Old 01-04-2011, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 19
Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!

should be 语已多 (Yu Yi Duo)
Old 01-04-2011, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
kakaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i'll b going this weekend...hope will be fun and mayb post some info when i'm back
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread