The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 21-03-2011, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 14
OldRooster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOldRooster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Changping Dongguan 常平东莞 Info

银色假日 silvery holiday spa & club,add is 东莞常平镇常马大道兰桂坊广场银色假日水会....cal this 客户住任 name 刘容 before u go bcos she can arrange a transport for u (hv to pay hor,we pay rmb30 for a mpv) n the massage girl also...

enjoy.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
It's 银色假日。 I don't have the address but it's near the train station. just hop onto a taxi in town and you should be there in less than 10mins.
Old 21-03-2011, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldRooster View Post
银色假日 silvery holiday spa & club,add is 东莞常平镇常马大道兰桂坊广场银色假日水会....cal this 客户住任 name 刘容 before u go bcos she can arrange a transport for u (hv to pay hor,we pay rmb30 for a mpv) n the massage girl also...

enjoy.....
After your "massage" at silver spa, they have vehicle to take you to your next location. It's free, just tell the girls at the entrance. Hard to get taxi at around 6pm so this free service is quite good.
Old 21-03-2011, 03:36 PM
Samster

pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Silver holiday volcano massage

When the girl came in, wow! very well dressed, in high heels , slim and with make up on. make my cock steam a bit looking at her. Normally, the massage girls they are dressed in t shirt and pants. This one dressed like sauna girls.

SHe asked me to stripped and lie on the massage bed.

The massage I got really nothing to shout about. there is no strength but quite relaxing. On one part, she actually lie on top of me and then tickle the side of my body. ....
Old 22-03-2011, 03:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Silver holiday volcano massage

When the girl came in, wow! very well dressed, in high heels , slim and with make up on. make my cock steam a bit looking at her. Normally, the massage girls they are dressed in t shirt and pants. This one dressed like sauna girls.

SHe asked me to stripped and lie on the massage bed.

The massage I got really nothing to shout about. there is no strength but quite relaxing. On one part, she actually lie on top of me and then tickle the side of my body. ....
Finally got time to con't..........

....after that, she actually used her butt to massage my back....quite shiok because her butt is quite meaty not the flat type like a lot of chinese girls, this one can really feel the flesh rather than the bone. After that she used the heated stones to do the massage....i must say quite relaxing.

after the stones, while still lying down, she lifted my legs over hers and start giving ass crack massage and some balls rubbing.

after tht turn around she massage my legs, and hands and then finally sat in front of me ( my legs over hers and her legs was wide open if u get the picture) and started massaging my groin area...and then the buzzer sound...she asked me if I want to add hour while stroking my hard on.....knn how to say no like that..... I jokingly asked her what can I do if I add hour, and she said whatever I want.....hmmm....
I said" really ?? take off your uniform now! I commanded.." and we just laughed. she said can do any of the massage item....haha....

After that she con't stroking and fondling at the same time we were chatting and talking about sexual stuff. She saw the hair on my belly and chest and asked if it's true that men with that are very strong in bed...i tell her why don't she try and she will know hehe....and she also commented on my trimmed pubic hair and said it's painful for the girls when they ride me. I told her very shiok one, ask her if she tried before....

I tried to unzip her blouse but she protested and scold me for being naughty so i zip back. I wonder how long she gonna stroke me with the additional 50min added....before making me cum.....I then started touching her leg and mention that it's very smooth. She said it's natural no need to shave and also have very little hair "else where". I sat up and put my fingers at her pussy and said let me check and started fingering her. (Underneath the skirt they wear is actually a loose short so their pussy is easily accesible).

She was damn wet already when i feel her pussy....and she "protested" and asked me to stop. I just continued and she was controlling her moaning and started to grind her pussy on my fingers. Can see that she was enjoying herself very much and her juice was dripping onto the towel beneath, soaking it ...OMG.

I then unzip her blouse and check out her A cup tits...and we started frenching. I increase my fingering while at the same time, she increase her speed stroking my cock. Alas, she came first, it's like a massive release for her cos she needed 2/3 minutes to recover from that. I just lie there looking at her shiok expression, really priceless.

After she recovered, she started stroking me again and I finally cummed.

While packing up, she mentioned about the accessories I am wearing and I said I can give her one too, just come to my place to choose. So we exchanged numbers. I tried to ask her out the same nite after she finished work but no chance......

tbc...........
Old 22-03-2011, 01:44 PM
Samster

That nite couldn't get the silver spa gal to come to my room after KTV, so have to sleep alone. Not really in the mood to bring girl back from KTV also.

The next morning, I was surprised to receive a sms from the massage girl, said she think of me as soon as she woke up. But too bad have to go Shenzhen for some work if not can ask her come over for a while.

Anyway, told her I am leaving CP for few weeks and want to meet her before I leave. Didnt' hear from her the whole afternoon/evening. I temporarily forget about her.

close to midnite, we were at 千足阁having massage and suddenly I got a message from the massage girl asking me where I am. Ho say liao, cut short the massage immediately went to fetch her to my hotel room .......
Old 22-03-2011, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 20
xiaogui1502 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiaogui1502 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiaogui1502 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxiaogui1502 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

anyone heard of the hotel called 太史 in DG? what is the name in English?
Old 22-03-2011, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2538 / Power: 14
FeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond reputeFeiGohGoh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaogui1502 View Post
anyone heard of the hotel called 太史 in DG? what is the name in English?
are u sure it's not 太子 as in crown prince in 黄江 ?
Old 23-03-2011, 03:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
That nite couldn't get the silver spa gal to come to my room after KTV, so have to sleep alone. Not really in the mood to bring girl back from KTV also.

The next morning, I was surprised to receive a sms from the massage girl, said she think of me as soon as she woke up. But too bad have to go Shenzhen for some work if not can ask her come over for a while.

Anyway, told her I am leaving CP for few weeks and want to meet her before I leave. Didnt' hear from her the whole afternoon/evening. I temporarily forget about her.

close to midnite, we were at 千足阁having massage and suddenly I got a message from the massage girl asking me where I am. Ho say liao, cut short the massage immediately went to fetch her to my hotel room .......
.........Once in the room, she wandered around checking the room. She saw the sauna menu on the desk and asked me to call a girl up so that she can watch what the sauna girl do to me as she is curious what a suana girl does. (is she for real? will jio her for a threesome next time).

I later showed her some of the accessories I bought for her and asked her to pick one. she tried it and stook in front of the mirror. I went behind her and hug her and she was receptive to my embrace.

I then kissed her on the neck and led her to the sofa. we started making out on the sofa and I slid my hand under her skirt. OMG she was wet already. I finger fuck her until she cummed. And when I wanted to F her, she protested and said why she should let me F her and she said she wants to go home.

She tried to "escape" and i grabbed her from behind (doggie style) and figered her in that position. she really enjoying herself and kept moaning...i wanted to take of my pants and F her at that position but my condom is at the other end of the room. I gave up the thought and let her pull up her stockings...she was panting away and still say want to go back. I said ok. and then she started texting her fren.

her neck was all flushed, indicating that she had enjoyed my fingering. at the mean time she kept saying that her fren might be worried about her bla bla....I told her if she wanted to go I will not stop her.... After awhile, she said she don't have to go back...

we both took a shower separately and then went to bed...........
Old 23-03-2011, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
MLtime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
The girls at Mahattan CMI lor. A lot of SYTs but quality wise 5/10, max 7/10. I managed to get a SYT with nice tits and smooth body...no armpit hair. She is at least a 7/10. very fun in bed and do BBBJ/CIM without much complain. I considered myself lucky to get this kind of girl in CP. They were wearing the soccer jersey, so not easy to judge their figure.

I have contact for 2 SYTs at Mahattan. They are one of the best I saw at Mahattan. If you are going to Mahattan and don't want the hassle of finding a girl, i can give you their names.
7/10 and CIM ... bro, you are the man I am looking for. Can share her ctc??
Old 23-03-2011, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
jespertan is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Quote:
It's 银色假日。 I don't have the address but it's near the train station. just hop onto a taxi in town and you should be there in less than 10mins.
Bros, need all yr advice for my virgin trip to CP in apr (intend to stay 1 nite 1 day).
Pls give me yr adv if my planning is realistic interms fo time frame, travelling convenience, and safety.

HOTEL : 3 choices in terms of priority - Mayflower or Virgin or Miraton
KTV : 3 choices in terms of priority - Amazon or Mayflower or Fuhao.
Sauna : 3 choices in terms of priority - Virgin or Yi Hao or Hui Hua

Shopping (men''s polo etc) : pls advise me
Chinese restaurants (nice budget food) : pls advise me

Bros, I promise I will give FR once I return from my CP virgin trip. Thanks
Old 23-03-2011, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Junhao72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

+8618978510886

hot girls
Old 23-03-2011, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Code Red deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junhao72 View Post
+8618978510886

hot girls
This hot line for calling hot girls?
Old 24-03-2011, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
we both took a shower separately and then went to bed...........
..... She was sound asleep and I didnt bother to "disturb" her. I just put my hand on her thigh. During my session with her at silver holiday, I told her that i can don't have sex with the girl when I call a girl back. She said she don't believe and would like to try and see if I really can resist the urge.

So on the bed, I left her alone. But then few hours later, i felt her snuggle towards me and we were spooning. I take that as she want some action. I started to caress her and move my hands downwards....knn still wearing panties....but she was damn wet already. While fingering her, her hands also autoroam to my cock and start jerking me.

Cannot tahan already, put condom and enter her. She let out a loud scream of ecstacy. She was very responsive in bed and seems to enjoy having sex very much. I had a few girls before and they seem like afraid to have orgasm, asking me to stop when they cannot tahan. But this one is different. She came twice and seem satisfied.

after washing up, we went back to spooning. she kept wriggling her fleshy but to stimulate my cock. i told her if she kept doing that, i cannot tahan. I ask her 你还要吗? she immediately said 我要!! OMG. immediately cap and poke in . She screamed in ecstacy and within a minute she came. I was on top of her with my cock still inside her. I can feel her constantly using her pussy to squeez my cock while I use my pubic bone to rub her pussy. within another minute she came again. I told her I m done and can't continue. She said it's ok since she had cummed 4 times. If I can carry on, i think she can easily cum more than 10 times.

As I have to leave for the train station in the morning, she gave me a peck on my cheeks before i alight from the taxi. GFE 10/10. haizz... it's girls like this that makes me want to go back to CP again.
Old 25-03-2011, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jespertan View Post
Bros, need all yr advice for my virgin trip to CP in apr (intend to stay 1 nite 1 day).
Pls give me yr adv if my planning is realistic interms fo time frame, travelling convenience, and safety.

HOTEL : 3 choices in terms of priority - Mayflower or Virgin or Miraton
KTV : 3 choices in terms of priority - Amazon or Mayflower or Fuhao.
Sauna : 3 choices in terms of priority - Virgin or Yi Hao or Hui Hua

Shopping (men''s polo etc) : pls advise me
Chinese restaurants (nice budget food) : pls advise me

Bros, I promise I will give FR once I return from my CP virgin trip. Thanks

Hotel : mayflower. if got more cash miraton.
KTV : got cash Ouya, if not Fuhao/manhattan
Sauna : Virgin. or try silver holiday volcano massage for something different.

Shopping....don't bother in CP
Food: I usually go PZL have foot massage than eat there ....all in 49rmb.
Old 26-03-2011, 12:25 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -149 / Power: 0
icy_boi icy_boi

thinking of gg CP in 27apr - 2 may cos of long holiday through weekend to labour day come back. so far all friends busy..

anyone interested we go together chiong?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread