The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2010, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of
Re: Changping Dongguan 常平东莞 Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bu Hui View Post
I always pass by a Zhang Mu Tou stop when taking the Train from DG to SZ (Lo Wu), Is this where the above pictuer is located?
yes ... 观音山 is located in ZMT ...
Old 14-11-2010, 05:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -46 / Power: 0
loveme691234 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Hi bro,
Thanks for the info, will support your thread.
It would be better for first timer and newbie to share; the idea that we should know each before we should share is so.........you know
I enjoy your way of sharing freely.
Keep it up bro, good job.

Cheers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
This thread is for sharing of info on everything changping. Those who wish to TCSS can go to the other thread.

Agents are welcomed to post here and provide newbies some guidance, and hopefully get yourself some business.

1st off for those who can read chinese, this is a very good site for sauna in changping and dongguan in general.

http://www.22sn.com/

Old 14-11-2010, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

On my last trip I got a girl from KTV . She look quite nice but once she shower and took off her make up, looks soso... I am fine with that. But she also dunno how to service man. Really sian half.

Because she wasn't very enthusiatic, even when i fingered her until she damn wet, I couldn't maintain my erection. She is quite young and it seems like having orgasm is a sin cos she asked me to stop fingering her when she "cannot take it anymore"

Anyway, I then asked her to blow me to make my bro erect. She refused and I asked her why. She said it's dirty etc so i give her all the cock and bull that it's not dirty and it's a psychological barrier for her that she refused to do it. Told her just to treat my cock as an ice cream cone and lick it like how she does to an ice cream cone...hehe...

After some more coaxing, she relented and did it. Nah beh...really no skill siah....when i finally got hard she stopped! wtf! cock went soft again. I told her I was going to cum why she stopped....she said why I didn't tell her not to stop.

She asked if she can blow me off....I said if she has the skill, she can try....

She couldn't even get me up properly she want to blow me off....in the end gave up and ask her to F off.
Old 18-03-2011, 05:35 PM
Samster

pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Seems like nothing new in CP. Still same old shit.

if you are single traveller, Going to CP via guangzhou is a good alternative to going from HK. Once you reach baiyun airport, can change to mrt which will take you to Guangzhou east train station. Takes about 35 to 40 mins. After that just change to CRH to CP. very convenient. Estimated time from baiyun airport to CP train station is about 1.5hrs and cost only 55+12. Journey also very smooth, cos there is no traffic jam for trains . There are no customs to clear also. However if you are carrying alot of luggage, then not so convenient.
Old 18-03-2011, 05:50 PM
Samster

Went to Ou Ya for first time. saw some sammyboy ppl there, not difficult judging from the way they act.

Anyway, go at 6 is the best as flower st starts 6.10 . I think i saw the most number of chio bu in a KTV in changping compared to other KTVs which are full of rubbish girls.

Some of the "models" are really chio, got cash faster try first if not kena bao already . honestly I have not seen such chio one in any other KTV that I went to before in CP. I will only pay model rate if they have chio face, and model figure with min b+ cup boobs and hour glass figure, not just chio face and tall.

Room very ex, go with more ppl better.
Old 19-03-2011, 03:12 PM
Samster

Currently at Mayflower also quite a lot of young girls, again, must go early like 5.30 to standby.

The highlight of my recent trip should be the girl i F from massage. The last time I wrote an FR about a PZL girl who went out with me after I meet her for foot massage for the first time. And I didn't even pay her any money other than the hours that I need to buy to ask her out. In short I spent minimal amount of money to F her , but it seems unbelievable to some CP cheongers and even say the PZL girl is a reject. She is not a stunner, but the fact is I did it with minimal effort and cash.
Old 19-03-2011, 04:51 PM
Samster

I don't understand why some people like to go for SYT. For my last few trips except my first trip, all the girls I got are SYT (less than 20 years old). They literally "suck" in bed. They don't know how to please men and they don't really enjoy sex. Hmm...maybe when I got them they were newbies.

My recent trip, I met up with a SYT that I got to know from last year. She has been working in KTV for a year but it seems that nothing has changed when it comes to having sex. I think she is 19 turning 20. Very hard to get her wet. Maybe she is just not interested in having sex....or not interested in me. She spent 2 nites with me and all we do is chat and make out like teenagers, never entering 4th base.

I asked her why she wanted to meet me again especially since I haven't met her ever since i see her at the KTV about 8 months ago. She said she likes me. She likes me but don't want to have sex with me....funny. May she still young, likes to talk about love. She didn't ask me for money, and I also didn't give her. I wanted to give her before I leave but we didn't meet.

Anyway, since we didn't get to meet before I leave, and have time to kill, I decided to go to 银色假日spa to try out the "volcano massage", to see what the hype is about.
Old 19-03-2011, 08:25 PM
Samster

I made my way to silver holiday spa by taxi at miraton hotel. NNB the taxi driver nowadays just want to anyhow suck people's money, say go there 15RMB. i ask him go fly kite, 10RMB , he diam diam.

Was at silver holiday during the weekday so it's quite quiet, not many people there. the pool area looks quite nice but I went straight to 3rd floor.

Sat on one of those massage chair and then one female "supervisor" came and introduce the menu to me. She described the various services available and said most man will choose the "volcano massage" . I just act blur and she went on to say that the volcano massage is "正归“。She never say anything about HJ at the end of the massage. She also mentioned that the "massage" will be done in a nicer room and the girls who provide the service will be different and more chio compared to the traditional masseurs.

I pretend to think for awhile and then said ok, I will take the volcano massage.
Old 19-03-2011, 10:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
jespertan is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE]
Quote:
I made my way to silver holiday spa by taxi at miraton hotel.
and said most man will choose the "volcano massage" . I just act blur and she went on to say that the volcano massage is "正归“。
Dear Bro, so how much is the pkg for volcano massage?
So what how many types of pattern before your volcano erupted?
So this Silver Holiday is at Miraton Hotel 3rd floor?

Many thanks for your info as they will be useful for a CP 1st-timer like me.
I will be there in mid Apr, wonder if any bros will be there too? Tks
Old 19-03-2011, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
jespertan is Cool - loads of Potential

[
Quote:
QUOTE=pete_the_fish;5770486]Went to Ou Ya for first time.
[/QUOTE]

Bro, can u advise me roughtly how much is the room and the different price packages for Ouya?
Is Ouya near the Miraton Hotel?
Thks for your info which will be useful a CP 1st timer like me. Tks
Old 19-03-2011, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 15
yangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to allyangguo is a name known to all

Quote:
Went to Ou Ya for first time. saw some sammyboy ppl there, not difficult judging from the way they act.

Anyway, go at 6 is the best as flower st starts 6.10 . I think i saw the most number of chio bu in a KTV in changping compared to other KTVs which are full of rubbish girls.

Some of the "models" are really chio, got cash faster try first if not kena bao already . honestly I have not seen such chio one in any other KTV that I went to before in CP. I will only pay model rate if they have chio face, and model figure with min b+ cup boobs and hour glass figure, not just chio face and tall.

I have been to CP only once in Nov 2010 so I am still considered myself as a newbie.

During my virgin trip, my agent brought us to Ou Ya, Mayflower and another KTV at Regency Hotel (forgot its name). Among the 3 KTVs, charges in Ou Ya came out to be the highest.

Personally I feel that no doubt those MMs working at Ou Ya are the best looking one and higher priced but I find most of them kind of "attitude". In contrast, although those MMs at Mayflower charged lower but they are more friendly and also provided better services in bed.. Haha

Last edited by yangguo; 19-03-2011 at 11:10 PM. Reason: Spelling
Old 20-03-2011, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yangguo View Post
I have been to CP only once in Nov 2010 so I am still considered myself as a newbie.

During my virgin trip, my agent brought us to Ou Ya, Mayflower and another KTV at Regency Hotel (forgot its name). Among the 3 KTVs, charges in Ou Ya came out to be the highest.

Personally I feel that no doubt those MMs working at Ou Ya are the best looking one and higher priced but I find most of them kind of "attitude". In contrast, although those MMs at Mayflower charged lower but they are more friendly and also provided better services in bed.. Haha
i am not sure if Ou Ya got a lot of attitude girls, but on that day that i went, most of the girls in our room got good attitude. none choot pattern. I myself did not call any girls though there were i think 8 girls and 4 guys. One of the girls from fren side decide to play with me and another one from another fren also come and disturb me, think she likes me. But i not in the mood to bring anyone back to the hotel as I already had a released at Silver holiday in late afternoon that same day.

most of the girls i bought back from KTV were so so anyway....I had the most satisfying fuck with the massage girl from silver holiday...FR later...
Old 20-03-2011, 03:14 PM
Samster

Back to volcano massage at silver holiday

Cost is RMB298 for 100min, add hour RMB138 for another 50min. Most of the time you will need to add hour as the masseurs are taught to time it properly so that you are "forced" to add hour. Unless you are regular, go in and then ask them to "get to point" after 60min of "massage". haha...

For minimal damage, it's best you get to release within the 100min without having to add hour. Because they expect at least 50Rmb tips after that.

Assuming you add hour, minimum damage will be 298+138 = 436 +tips. To pay this amount for a hand job, you can get full course at a sauna for the same amount or less.

If you just want to release, for 436 you get a better deal at sauna. If you want to sian the massage girl for a different feel rather than straight fuck, can try the volcano massage.

I had a very satisfying session at silver holiday even though I paid 298+138+tips.

Although no one mention this before, I believe FJ is possible if you are regular or the girl likes you enough. Of course must pay a bigger tip. I will probably try this next time... I think of this I steam liao, imagine fucking them in their high heels and uniform....OMG !

After the session, you can hang around in the building to enjoy the pool, the free food just relax . Can practically spend the whole afternoon there before KTV session at nite.
Old 21-03-2011, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jockey178 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro,

what is the address of Silver Holiday SPA at CP? What is the mandarin name? Thanx
Old 21-03-2011, 02:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jockey178 View Post
Hi Bro,

what is the address of Silver Holiday SPA at CP? What is the mandarin name? Thanx
It's 银色假日。 I don't have the address but it's near the train station. just hop onto a taxi in town and you should be there in less than 10mins.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread