The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 13-07-2010, 12:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future
Re: Changping Dongguan 常平东莞 Info

While sitting outside the hall having my lunch, i keep tracked of all the chio girl who walked past. so that I am guaranteed a pretty girl to give me a good massage when I am there.

Those who want to know their tag numbers can pm me.
Old 13-07-2010, 01:19 PM
Samster

pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1st_cp View Post
Been reading the other thread "Events in CP" recently as i'm abt to go on my 1st trip to CP..... but think will be going alone 1st wk of aug.
Need info on the Agent as there are 2 (if i'm not wrong)
1. HFIC
2.Gofly
Any recommendation? as i'm interested in joining their group KTV session.
any1 used their service b4?

Bro pete the fish
Can share the SYT in Mahatten,
"She is at least a 7/10. very fun in bed and do BBBJ/CIM without much complain"

Thanks
Call the agents and talk to them, I am sure they are more than willing to help.
Old 13-07-2010, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 21
jayson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros,

I just came back from Dong Guang, and in my opinion it is abt 70% Macao standard. Which is pretty high. we visited KTV night club and 'one dragon' service.

KTV NIght CLub is at the rate 200/500/800, 300/600/1000 and 500/1000/2000 (tips/1 shot/overnight)

One Dragon is at the rate (depending on category) 500/800/1000 for 2 hrs.

Due to current raiding, there are a lot of these places that r very strict and no walk ins only by agent recommendations. We only went to the one in the hotel but heard that May flower is good too but doggy.

cheers
Old 13-07-2010, 06:35 PM
Samster

I noticed that girls there (esp those KTV ones) do not know how to protect themselves from sexually transmitted diseases and unwanted pregnancy.

The girl I got at Mahattan wanted me to enter her raw when she is high from my fingering. If you enjoy raw sex and don't think about your own lives, then you can go ahead and do raw.

My friend also entered his girl raw .

Very easy to get disease like that.
Old 14-07-2010, 01:13 AM
Samster

I went to Fuhao not long ago and got a SYT who can do 双飞 , not only with 2 girls, but also with 2 guys. She is very SYT who looks good even without makeup.

PM me if you are into that.
Old 16-07-2010, 01:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 19
Sado Masochist is a splendid one to beholdSado Masochist is a splendid one to beholdSado Masochist is a splendid one to beholdSado Masochist is a splendid one to beholdSado Masochist is a splendid one to beholdSado Masochist is a splendid one to beholdSado Masochist is a splendid one to behold

There is one girl in BZL I know keep asking me to take her out. I was wondering how much I have to pay her. She said 500 for whole day. But I was told 400 by a friend if you ask her before she starts work.

Any bro can help?

Thanks
Old 16-07-2010, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
and_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to alland_alloy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sado Masochist View Post
There is one girl in BZL I know keep asking me to take her out. I was wondering how much I have to pay her. She said 500 for whole day. But I was told 400 by a friend if you ask her before she starts work.
if you are willing to bring her out, is there much difference in the 100? anyway take it as the tips she get for the day lor
Old 16-07-2010, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quote:

Any bro can help?

Thanks
If this kind of thing she can't even tell the truth, better becareful. Just ask the management directly to confirm.
Old 20-07-2010, 07:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 914 / Power: 20
EatPussyToo is a splendid one to beholdEatPussyToo is a splendid one to beholdEatPussyToo is a splendid one to beholdEatPussyToo is a splendid one to beholdEatPussyToo is a splendid one to beholdEatPussyToo is a splendid one to beholdEatPussyToo is a splendid one to beholdEatPussyToo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Any bro can help?

Thanks
500rmb is to pay to the management, the gal don't get a cent from it. usually I'll tip her abit more, i.e. she'll get some tips when she's working. probably 200 rmb when I 'date' them for makan or going to other places for massage, etc. Bring back to hotel, so far no luck for me yet. Still trying.
Old 20-07-2010, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 914 / Power: 20
EatPussyToo is a splendid one to beholdEatPussyToo is a splendid one to beholdEatPussyToo is a splendid one to beholdEatPussyToo is a splendid one to beholdEatPussyToo is a splendid one to beholdEatPussyToo is a splendid one to beholdEatPussyToo is a splendid one to beholdEatPussyToo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
When you talk about PZL, people think of foot massage. Well, I think it's time i try something new. So I try the body massage. I chose the $169 oil massage. A bit ex compared to other spa, but I thought it's quite good. But the room I got for a single person massage is quite dodgy in my opinion.

I had a young and tall masseur, not bad looking, better than those auntie lah. Throughout the massage, she chatted and flirted with me, yes flirt which I didn't expect considering it's clean massage at PZL.. then she asked me to add hours...so that's why she flirted with me. Told her I don't want, but she didn't change her attitude and continued to try her luck.

THen she said she's going to massage my butt and pulled down my shorts. I was surprised when she poured copious amount of oil on my butt and in between my butt crack. then she slowly massage my butt and butt crack and all the way down to the balls and stayed there and wriggle her fist. Gave me an instant hard on. while doing that , she continued flirting with me and tease me and also asked me 爽不爽。。。。。WTF of course lah! then she said a lot of men "died in her hands" while doing that technique. i wonder what she meant...kekeke....I told her I also want to die in her hands...

Then she asked me to add hour again.....small head thinking now instead of big head....luckily friend didn't add hour. I also asked her what else she gonna do if I add hour, hoping she would give me a happy ending but she didn't.....so no add hour, maybe next time when i find her again.

Throughout the massage she just kept flirting and teasing.....literally died cock stand after the massage.
Edit/Delete Message

The 2 gals you mentioned, i.e. 60x & 60y, are no longer working there. Just checked with my regular massage gal in PZL. FYI.
Old 09-11-2010, 07:11 PM
Samster

My all time favourite PZL girl

This one show quarter ball.

Old 09-11-2010, 07:15 PM
Samster

For those going for body massage at PZL, can try 631, very solid neh neh and quite chio also. sure cock stand come out.
Old 09-11-2010, 08:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
J fellow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, mind pm me her tag num?

Quote:
When you talk about PZL, people think of foot massage. Well, I think it's time i try something new. So I try the body massage. I chose the $169 oil massage. A bit ex compared to other spa, but I thought it's quite good. But the room I got for a single person massage is quite dodgy in my opinion.

I had a young and tall masseur, not bad looking, better than those auntie lah. Throughout the massage, she chatted and flirted with me, yes flirt which I didn't expect considering it's clean massage at PZL.. then she asked me to add hours...so that's why she flirted with me. Told her I don't want, but she didn't change her attitude and continued to try her luck.

THen she said she's going to massage my butt and pulled down my shorts. I was surprised when she poured copious amount of oil on my butt and in between my butt crack. then she slowly massage my butt and butt crack and all the way down to the balls and stayed there and wriggle her fist. Gave me an instant hard on. while doing that , she continued flirting with me and tease me and also asked me 爽不爽。。。。。WTF of course lah! then she said a lot of men "died in her hands" while doing that technique. i wonder what she meant...kekeke....I told her I also want to die in her hands...

Then she asked me to add hour again.....small head thinking now instead of big head....luckily friend didn't add hour. I also asked her what else she gonna do if I add hour, hoping she would give me a happy ending but she didn't.....so no add hour, maybe next time when i find her again.

Throughout the massage she just kept flirting and teasing.....literally died cock stand after the massage.
Edit/Delete Message
Old 09-11-2010, 08:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
J fellow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by EatPussyToo View Post
500rmb is to pay to the management, the gal don't get a cent from it. usually I'll tip her abit more, i.e. she'll get some tips when she's working. probably 200 rmb when I 'date' them for makan or going to other places for massage, etc. Bring back to hotel, so far no luck for me yet. Still trying.
haha, same here, i brought one out consectively for 3 days but no avail. one good thing is she never ask me for extras or buy her anything. just that one night i wanted to pay her tips, she refused.

maybe she emo that day.

should we start a thread on pzl and discuss which ger is fun.

for me sometimes, i dont really need a lot of sex. good company is fine as well. haha... old liao.
Old 10-11-2010, 12:23 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Bu Hui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
my PZL mm will be bringing me to this place

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
if i am not worng .. it is in ZhangMuTou ... 观音山
I always pass by a Zhang Mu Tou stop when taking the Train from DG to SZ (Lo Wu), Is this where the above pictuer is located?

Quote:
For those going for body massage at PZL, can try 631, very solid neh neh and quite chio also. sure cock stand come out.

Tried the body massage for the first time during my previous trip. The rooms are kinda dodgy and the random girl I had was not so good looking. The massage is pretty good though. Care to give a little more discription about 631? Cute, tall, short, boob size, chatty, friendly??? Might have to give her a try next time...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread