The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 25-01-2015, 11:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: phuket

Quote:
Originally Posted by natto3 View Post
Hi bros,
Those arriving in Phuket will notice the mess the airport is in.
The car park is now a multi stores carpark with the3 floor partially for ladies only. If you hired a car it's a walk to the hall.
The frontage has been closed off for renovations .
So those coming in with hire cars got a long walk, and upon return make another 10 mins for parking the car on return.
Cheers and still Sanook
Yes - its a heckuva mess there now!
And a real pain/long detective work to find where your hire car agent is waiting for you! Best to firmly establish with your rental agency where and when to meet you AND to get the Mobile phone number of the particular staff who will be there to greet you!

And an area in the carpark now ONLY for ladies?
LOL - I guess they don't pay much attention to gender equality - either way - in Thailand!

But at least the new carpark has space to let me park my car when I need to meet somebody at the airport now.

SEAJ
Old 29-01-2015, 01:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
livetoeat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

guys do take note for those bros that use wechat to find girls on phuket.. MOSTLY are ladyboys.
Old 29-01-2015, 03:40 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Phuket light rail is a game changer, says property expert

http://www.phuketgazette.net/phuket-...001#ad-image-0

Phuket Gazette - January 9, 2015 | 09:54 AM

PHUKET: The long-awaited project to build a “light rail” mass-transit system to ferry tourists and residents the length of the island passed its third and final public hearing on Tuesday, when it was revealed that construction is slated to begin in 2021.

The 23.5-billion-baht project has been heralded as an enormous development for the island’s tourism and property industries, with comparisons drawn against Phuket’s major tourism and developmental rivals, including Koh Samui and Bali.

“A Phuket light-rail project is a game changer for the island,” said Bill Barnett, founder and managing director of C9 Hotelworks, a Phuket-based leading hospitality consulting firm that specializes in the Asia-Pacific region.

“You have to look no further than Bangkok and the advent of how the BTS Skytrain re-wrote the capital’s business, tourism and property map. It transported the Chao Phraya and Silom markets into the Sukhumvit area, and to this day is a key economic indicator for real estate and economic growth.”

Transport infrastructure is a key demand generator for real estate, Mr Barnett added, as it’s a virtual magnet for retail, commercial and property offerings.

“As seen in Bangkok, developers looks to direct links for new mixed-use projects. As we all can see, Phuket is evolving into an urban destination and this is the logical step for growth,” he said.

“Instead of astronomical year-on-year growth in motorbikes, we will see public transport slowly weave into the culture of Phuket.”

Mr Barnett, a Phuket Gazette property columnist for more than a decade, predicted that the convergence of Phuket Town and Patong will happen in Kathu, once the light rail comes and the Patong tunnel is completed.

However, Mr Barnett questioned why the plans for the Phuket light rail don’t account for the transport system to be elevated, as in Bangkok, Manila and other retrofitted mass urban destinations.

“Eventually, a central feeder from north to south, combining a larger highway and light rail is the only option given the lack of land on coastal routes,” Mr Barnett said.

“Phuket is now playing catch up to Asia’s other key resort area, Bali, in terms of transport infrastructure. Bali’s recent airport expansion, mangrove highways and underpasses are already changing that island.

“But one of Phuket’s best strengths that Bali and many other island destinations, including Samui, do not have is a central corridor that can accommodate mass transit.”

The public hearing on Tuesday, held at The Metropole Hotel in Phuket Town, was attended by about 350 people, and chaired by Peraphon Thawornsupacharoen, director-general of the Office of Transport and Traffic Policy and Planning (OTP).

“After this final public hearing, Enrich Consultants Co Ltd will submit their plans to the OTP. We will then review it,” he told the crowd.

“If we agree with all aspects of the plan, we will then submit it for approval to the committee reviewing its Environmental Impact Assessment.”

The light-rail system will originate at Tha Nun, on the north side of the channel that separates Phuket from the mainland, and continue to Phuket International Airport. It will then head south through Phuket Town and Saphan Hin before continuing along Chao Fa East Road to terminate at Chalong Circle.
“There will be 20 stops along the 60-kilometer track,” explained Kitti Kijmanawat, logistics expert at Enrich Consultants and the project’s lead engineer.

The stops are planned for: Tha Nun, Phuket Airport, Thalang, Heroines’ Monument, Koh Kaew, Phuket’s new bus terminal, Phuket Rajabhat University, Thungkha, Phuket Old Town, Clocktower Circle, Bang Niew, Phuket City Library, Saphan Hin, Sakdidet Road, Daorung Intersection, Wichit, Chao Fa East Road, Soi Palai, Soi Kok Tanod and Chalong Circle.

Residents at the meeting voiced their support for the project, but called for the OTP to ensure safety measures were included to prevent accidents. Additionally, they requested car parks at the major stops in Phuket Town.

“Please think about people who have to drive to get to the light rail. There are not many places for people to park,” said Satirapong Na Takuathung, president of the Phuket Tourist Association.

Don Limnantapisit, a leader in the Phuket Old Town community, called for parking areas for taxis near the stops, while Phuket City Mayor Somjai Suwansupana urged the project team to make a special effort to preserve the facades in the Old Town.

“The project is for the future of Phuket, so please help us maintain the identity of Phuket Old Town so it can be seen by Phuket’s future generations,” she said.

“Also, we will lose one lane in Phuket Old Town to the light rail. I hope experts have a clear understanding of how this will affect traffic in the area.”

Pongsan Jongjinnan, from Baan Mai Khao at the northern end of the island, voiced his support, but called for more stops outside of Phuket Town.

“From what I can see, most of the stops are in Phuket Town… I would like to see the project support elderly and disabled people. Also, there are schools along the route outside of Phuket Town, which deserve stops,” he said.

Old 12-02-2015, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 13
marini123 is one of the Best!marini123 is one of the Best!marini123 is one of the Best!
My first time chionging

Hi all, been lurking for quite some time on this forum and learnt a lot. finally got time to go try chionging. Ive tried posting some questions before but my posts never ever appear (mod dint approve? but why can all those spammers make new acc and post random useless stuff and get approved?). going to split this into many posts due to char limit

Went to Phuket/Phi Phi Island for over a week recently and thanks to the info on this thread and some other websites, I managed to experience some chionging. Since I learnt a lot from this forum and the net, I thought I’d contribute back by writing about my experience in the various places I visited.

Note that this is my very first time chionging, not just overseas but chionging in general. All pictures are taken by me unless otherwise stated. I try to list places based on chronological order but some may be out of order as I visited them a few times during my stay.

Soi Bangala – Overall impression: Really terribly dead place, good only for drinking cheap beer and listening to their live bands/watching sports and perhaps some clubbing. Tourist girls are WAY HOTTER than the girls that work in soi bangala.

Soi Bangala is the first place I checked out, went too early at around 830pm thinking that all the hot girls would be available for tabao early in the night but was sadly mistaken. Place was so empty at that time even the bars on the main soi bangala road were completely empty and had 0 girls/waitresses. No music or anything at all. Perhaps it was a weekday?

Devil’s bar
First stop I went to devil’s bar (soi seadragon), one of the stated must try places on Phuket.com and some other forums where girls are dressed in devil and angel costumes. Happy hour 99 baht Carlsberg/Heineken beer. Went in and realised I was the only customer. There were at least 20 girls inside already but all sitting around since no one. Out of the 20, less than 5 were attractive to me. Once I went in they started dancing but very half-heartedly, basically just shaking hips looking like they were going to die any moment, no stripping, occasionally one of the girls showed her tits for a while but that’s about it. Some of the dancers came over to talk and asked for lady drinks, 250 baht iirc but I declined and left once I finished my beer. I had managed to ask one of them why it was so empty and was told that it would be crowded around 10-11pm.
Old 12-02-2015, 01:44 PM
Samster

marini123 is one of the Best!marini123 is one of the Best!marini123 is one of the Best!
My first time chionging cont

Rock hard
After Devil’s bar, I went to take a look at rock hard gogo bar which was on the main bangala road. It was also totally empty but had a heck load more girls. I left immediately as I dint want to pay for beer and watch clothed bored girls shaking their hips. Dint really get a good look at the girls as it was dark and I would have to be at the sitting area to see them all and I dint want to take a seat. Left soi bangala completely after this. Happy hour 99 baht Carlsberg/Heineken beer

Went back to rock hard a week later at around 12am, had maybe 2 people inside and a heck load of girls but still had a really dead atmosphere.

Club Lover (owner says she is sgrean, stays woodlands. Spoke to the ‘owner’ a little, seems to be a thai woman who married sg guy)
Went to this go go bar beside exotica/playschool/afterschool? (I think that’s the name) after Christin’s on my first night. Time was about 1130pm. It was also completely empty, drinks were insanely priced at 500 baht but my friend bought them for me so I stayed with him. A rather cute girl approached my friend while two avg ones came to me. Their lady drinks were 200 each so we all bought our girls drinks since my friend wanted to tabao his girl. Same as other go go bars, the girls on stage just shaking their hips, no stripping, no nudity, not even facing us (the only customers) and instead just showing ass their asses/looking away. In the middle of the dancers there was one older woman pulling razor blades out of her vagina.

My friend’s little bro took over his brain and he paid 2k bar fine + 3k for girl + 200 baht for tuktuk back to hotel with girl. So total + drinks he spent around 6k baht for this girl for 2 hours.
Old 12-02-2015, 01:53 PM
Samster

Taipan

Everyone (locals) seem to say taipan is the place to be. Went there around 12am, had a free entry and free shot with any drink purchase coupon from a guy outside. Drink (jack daniels + coke) was around 240/360 iirc. 2 girls immediately came over to talk to me and my friend. Girls there are pretty but extremely straight forward as well. The first girl who came to me tell me shes coming sg to work in march and wanted to exchange contacts (I declined cos no idea whats it for) and immediately asked for lady drinks (260 baht). Couldn’t shake her off despite saying no and waving her off until I sort of negotiated with her (is that even possible lol?) for 200 baht, she talked to her sister who was with my friend and they both laughed and walked away.
Less than 5 min later another 2 came and same process. Girls there are quite pretty and the place is quite packed with locals and tourist (both male and female). There’s a dance floor and a stage where girls are dancing (no stripping).

Tiger Bar
Tiger bar looks just like a normal bar with some pole dancers (no nudity). It’s one of the few HUGE bars that are fully packed. It’s on the main bangala road and theres no way you can miss it. Im guessing can tabao from here but I dint ask or stay there long. Waitresses come over to ask for lady drinks, I said no and dint ask how much. Looks to be packed from 10pm onwards

Pink Club
Located 2nd floor of tiger, it says it’s a go go bar(on the sign) but turns out to be sort of a club/disco with pool tables at one far end and a dance floor at the other. There are female dancers on the stage but don’t think they will strip. Not many people inside also. Considering it shares the same floor space as tiger, I would say if tiger was at 100% that night I went, pink was at 10% or less if you do not count staff. Was there about 1230am.

Seduction
Never been to a club/disco in Thailand before so thought id give it a shot since some guy was handing out free entry tickets. Looks really nice, has a outdoor alfresco dining area sort of place to sit and chill and inside theres a huge dance floor with dj and lots of laser lights. Only drawback is, be prepared to be the ONLY Asian there besides staff. In fact even their staff are mostly westerners.
Old 12-02-2015, 01:54 PM
Samster

Christin’s Massage

Every site and forum on Phuket/patong seems to suggest Christin’s as a must try, although many says that in recent years the quality of girls and service has been deteriorating and the prices going up. Still, my hotel was sort of just beside it so I went to give it a shot on my first night there after leaving soi bangala disappointed. It’s a large pink building on the main road, impossible to miss (picture here). Once you walk in, you’ll have to go to the 2nd level where there will be a fish tank and the host will come and explain to you how it works on a tablet/iPad. Simple process, choose girl, go pay and begin. I never used it but there’s a drinks counter at the fish tank area where you can sit and wait/view the girls from a distance. Not sure if drinks are free (probably not).

No pics of Christin’s inner rooms/girls as I was kinda nervous cos so many bouncers around and close to no customers. Chose the most attractive girl to me available (number 1, don’t have her name and she hardly speaks English) and went to pay. Was quoted 3300 baht for 1hr 15 mins, a lot more from what I read on this forum (2200 for 90 min?). Not sure if got ripped off or just price increase. Wasn’t sure if I could negotiate so I dint due to the presence of many bouncers.

After paying, was brought up by the girl to a room that resembles a hotel room with bed and dressing table but also with a large tub at the corner. Stripped and service began with a random thai massage while waiting for tub to fill, followed by a bath and then soapy massage and then bonking on the bed.

I liked the soapy massage cos it’s interesting to me and fun to feel and see her sliding all over me but the overall service was just so-so. The girl I chose had bracers and wasn’t quite good (I think) cos I kept feeling her teeth/bracers during bj and it actually hurt a lot. Inspected my dick afterwards and actually saw some scrape marks/wounds where her teeth/bracers made contact.
Quite a time watcher as well, I was cut short at least 15 min cos I took off my watch and was told ‘time finish already’ and we proceeded to wash off before I realised there was still 15 mins left as I dressed. I dint even manage to cum.
Old 12-02-2015, 02:15 PM
Samster

Katherine Massage: tried sophie and freshy

Since Christin’s was a disappointment, I started emailing and then whatsapping a Mr Neo at Katherine Massage as this thread talked about it. They have a promotion from 4-7pm where 2 girls is 3700 baht for 90 min. Taxi over from patong is 1200 round trip

During that time they have about 10 girls, unfortunately only 1 girl left (sophie) when I arrived. Wanted to do the 2 girl package so I had to wait. They have free wifi and coffee/tea while I waited.

After about 15 minutes freshie was ready and I booked her together with sophie. Was given a room with Jacuzzi which sounded great until I got there and realised it was too small to have 2 girls inside unlike the one at Christin’s. Pics of room. Could not take photo of girls, they wouldn’t let me.

Freshie was friendlier and tried quite hard to be cheeky/playful but sophie was downright cold after the initial get to know each other phase. Both had morning/bad breath when I first met them, was quite bad.

Lost about 10 minutes as I had booked freshie immediately after she finished with her previous customer so she had to go get her condoms and etc. drinks were sent to the room for free.

the procedure here was bath -> sex -> b2b massage -> sex

Like at Christin’s, they were time watchers and kept cutting what I thought was fun short, like foreplay in the Jacuzzi and the b2b massage. They seemed to just want to get you off twice and force you to leave. I imagine they were quite pissed since I had problems feeling anything with a condom on so the first shot sort of took forever. Not sure if it’s a good thing they are so ‘hygiene’ conscious but they kept using Kleenex on my dick whenever they swapped bj/hj. It was extremely disturbing to keep getting wiped down by Kleenex. Before you think its cos my dick is all covered with smegma/stinks, no it doesn’t, I clean it properly all the time and during the bath they too cleaned it with soap. Constantly having to change condom when changing girls also killed the mood. Couldn’t stay hard the 2nd time due to this, so I sort of gave up and cut short by 20 mins.

All in all I’d say it was a better experience than Christin’s since at least I came once through hj. LOTS cheaper too. Oh and you can pay by credit card here, not sure about Christin

Angel Massage
Found out about this through this thread but never tried. Apparently some bro in this thread said angel massage is cheapo fuck, but through wechat a angel massage guy quoted me 3500 2 hours for 1 lady but free taxi service round trip. He sent me pics of the fish tank girls and seems quite good.
Old 12-02-2015, 02:16 PM
Samster

my first time chionging cont

Random Massages and others
While I was in patong, I also noticed many massage shops every few metres. Quite sure all those with girls sitting outside and darkened glass windows had specials, but not sure to what extent as the shop is small and having sex there would probably let all customers know you are having sex.

I actually google searched for good clean massages in the area and 5 star massage and bali hai came out. They were on tripadvisor. Tried bali hai as it was a lot cheaper – 500 baht for 1 hr Swedish. Turns out they provided hjs too. Massage went as normal until flipped over she kept ‘accidentally’ brushing my dick with her palm when massaging my thighs and then the ultimatum when she sprayed the massage oil over my dick and balls and rubbed all over and asked if I wanted a hj. Was 1k initially (bloody rip off) but I negotiated to 300(still too high for me but oh well) Never tried 5 star massage as it is much more expensive though it looks a lot more luxurious.

WECHATWechat seems to be an extremely great place to find fl hookers female and ladyboy alike. The moment I used the discover people feature a few hours later I had a few offers of make love, 3000/4000 for 2 hours. Some ‘hotter/cutter’ ones you had to message yourself but they ultimately ask for make love. Never tried any cos their pictures just seemed too hot/cute to be true, that and 3000 is kind of expensive to me. I tried negotiating with some for 1800/2200 but the lowest they went was 3000. Some even blocked me immediately.
Old 12-02-2015, 02:18 PM
Samster

my first time chionging cont

Tinder/paktorTinder there is FILLED with extremely hot western tourists.

Im butt shit ugly and had a terrible profile (used tinder in sg just for fun to see chiobu not really for hook up) and couldn’t be bothered to make my profile nicer so I dint get many matches. The matches I got were extremely hot (to me) and while I dint manage to get any hook ups, maybe some of you ladies men can. Of course I cant say my matches might be fake though. And watch out for lady boys!

Paktor has 0 westerners on it and can be used for the locals. Not many lookers on it and most tell me they work in bars and dint offer ‘make love’ so im guessing further conversations/asking to meet up would probably end up with them asking you to visit them at their bar to buy them drinks. Again, watch out for ladyboys, they are usually the prettiest/have the raciest pictures

Phi Phi Island
Stayed in a hotel far from tonsai bay but had access to this place called phi phi island village. Has a few massage shops there, went for a aloe vera massage due to sunburn but was not offered anything.
Went to tonsai bay for ferry when checking out and saw many massage places around also, maybe some of them have specials. I hear the locals say tonsai bay/ loh dalum has insane parties so many can get free hook-ups (of course with westerners. Me and my friends were like the only Asians in the place).

That's the end of my experiences with chionging in Phuket. feel free to ask anything and ill see if I can help. also, maybe some pros/old bird who have read can tell me if I did anything wrong/left out any must try places
Old 12-02-2015, 02:35 PM
Samster

Forget to post about Phuket town trip.

Since I was staying in patong and bangala was so dead, hired a driver 1 day through Mr Chai from srctravels. you can find him on many reviews on tripadvisor etc. 5 hours for 1300 baht at night.

The driver dint speak much English and dint know much about night life so I went to places suggested by bros here. Again we went too early cos we went there for dinner then followed by the places so all were extremely dead.

Pink chamois/Lady (no more pink chamois at metropole hotel. its relocated. not sure if theres still a pink lady 2002)

Really dead at 830pm when we got there. lady drinks 500 baht they sit with you 2 hours. 400 baht for karaoke room 1 hr but we dint get the room since we don't sing. at around 930pm some singers came on stage to sing but its all thai blues/old song. girls were ok but there were only 3 when we arrived and 1 of them dint speak a single word of English. my girl told me kor tor moh was the club to be at but too bad my friend was wearing shorts and I read about a dress code so we couldn't try(maybe could have got in but dint try cos dint want to waste time going there) dint touch or do anything at all except talk cos ive never been to this kind of place before and like everyone was staring at us cos we were the ONLY ones there. friend wanted to tabao his girl but she said not allowed

Barzah/Barzah
Girls and mama at pink lady tell me there are bikini girls and coyotes and happening action but when we got there at 10pm, there was only ONE guy other than us. seems to be Korean/jap, he ordered a hell load of shots and fruits and the best girls were already taken by him. lady drink 1200 for 1 hour. mama said can touch and what not but I dint cos same as pink lady, many ppl staring at us. girls there really pretty but were wearing some sort of kimono and underwear, no stripping. bar top dancing for about 5 mins every hour or so, no stripping or taking off the kimono. wanted to tabao my girl/do something upstairs in the ktv rooms but said not allowed. there was a thai band playing also but doesn't play English songs. my girl told me nowadays due to govt change everything v strict so cannot do anything at all. not sure if true but if it is, it would explain the emptiness in every place we went.

Kor Tor Mo
Everyone says this is the place to be but we dint go as out of time and dress code problem. drove past it and had no queue outside(was a Friday night around 12am) so im guessing its just as dead.

Side note for soi bangala:
During times we were there, saw some police cars in the place and officers walking around. could be the reason why the place so dead. when we exited taipan, police officers were outside looking in and talking to the taipan hosts. not sure what its about but looks like police presence makes the place go super quiet. even the Russian strip club Moulin rouge dancer in the window upstairs was wearing a full DRESS at 12am, not even underwear.

really disappointing

Last edited by marini123; 12-02-2015 at 04:31 PM.
Old 14-02-2015, 11:37 AM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Marini123 - thanks for a series of great, informative and well-written/illustrated series of reports. Commendable work!

But it almost appear as if it's two different Phukets from what I know it. But I guess understandable as I always take mongering as just being part of my other activities whilst there.

And also highlights that if all you want to do is monger, you'd probably be better off in pattaya or even Bangkok.

Thanks
SEAJ
Old 14-02-2015, 10:11 PM
Samster

thanks for the encouragement is Phuket dead for you at timings like 8pm-12am esp the gogo bars in soi bangala?

also, I dint go there only to monger cos all my tours are day tours so night time = self explore haha
Old 16-02-2015, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by marini123 View Post
thanks for the encouragement is Phuket dead for you at timings like 8pm-12am esp the gogo bars in soi bangala?

also, I dint go there only to monger cos all my tours are day tours so night time = self explore haha
Actually, unless taking first time visitors or if friends insist on going, I usually do not go to Patong; but at those times, I find it still more than adequate/lively enough.

Oh, of course it's not going to be as wild and woolly as Nana in Bangkok or most parts of Pattaya, but....

SEAJ
Old 21-02-2015, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
king6788 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Virgin Trip to Patong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stasbuck View Post
Started with Suzy wong...ladies here I would say average but a few good looking one. But they cant be barfine due to they have to preform lesbian show at 10.30.

Barfine quoted 1.5k, ST 3000B LT 5000b for gals. Guess depend on your nego skill.

Rock hard was empty maybe due to lack of gals. Barfine atated clearly 800b. Didnt check out what the rate to bring back.

Hollywood lots of gals all FL but CMI.

When to a beer bar below tiger for Pink Paradise after walking 1 round below all the beer. They have lots of fair, SYT. So sit down and order a drinks.. Gals only can be barfine after they have achieve 5 ladies drinks.

Barfine a syt back at 1000b barfine and ST at 4k.
Thanks for the post. Extremely useful information. Sounds like not worth it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1