The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 25-01-2015, 02:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 915 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Events in CP 2

today news violent murder in dongguan
http://gd.qq.com/a/20150124/015749.htm#p=1
Old 25-01-2015, 02:14 AM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

vice crackdown will only cause more violent crime in guangdong

广州女中介带一男子看房后被发现僵死宅中
头条新闻南方都市报 [微博] 陈杰生 连楷 谢亮辉2015-01-24 07:39我要分享 584
[摘要]医护人员告诉街坊,女子身上有刀伤,当时房东报警曾称女子疑似遭到强奸。

南都讯 记者陈杰生 连楷 谢亮辉 实习生李婷玉昨日下午1时许,广州天河区石牌东一地产公司的一名女性地产中介带一名男子看位于黄埔大道西4 23号侨兴苑4楼一处民宅后再没有下来,后被发现僵死在了民宅中。有医护人员告诉街坊,女子身上有刀伤,当 时房东报警曾称女子疑似遭到强奸。

据侨兴苑南苑物管处一名保安称,从通道监控录像可以看到,该名女子在下午1时许带了一名男子上楼,其后再没 有下来。据其描述,这名男子30岁上下。

南都记者多方了解到,这名女子在石牌东一个地产中介公司上班,该名女子当时带男子去看房。这个位于黄埔大道 西423号侨兴苑408民宅的楼盘,由房东委托女子所在的地产中介公司放租。

昨晚,记者在现场看到,侨兴苑共9楼,每层分上下层,出事民宅位于4楼上层。昨晚8时,刑侦人员和法医在现 场收集证据。记者看到,408房装修完好,有电视、冰箱一类家电。

据保安称,监控捕捉到了昨日下午5时许,该女子所在的地产中介公司的同事上楼,保安称是因为女子上去后久久 未归,才到现场查看。该户房东也到了现场。

记者从一知情街坊获悉,有医护人员告诉街坊,女子被发现时全身僵硬,人死了4-8小时,医生分析是刀伤,当时房东报警时曾称女子疑似遭到强奸。

有住户称,下午能听到一些争吵声,但是目前并不确定是否与4楼命案有关。

据地产公司的人事部一位谢小姐称,该名地产女中介名叫覃美萍(音),二十多岁,已入职半年左右。昨晚,该公 司负责人卢先生已被通知到公安局录口供。目前,天河警方已立案侦查。

(线索提供:佚名100元)
Old 25-01-2015, 02:35 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Tabloid News Reporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
vice crackdown will only cause more violent crime in guangdong

广州女中介带一男子看房后被发现僵死宅中
Hahaha bro MichaelWinn you really reminds me of those The SUN and Apple Daily tabloid reporters with sensational headlines that can link anything with anything.

Yes this female real estate agent was murdered and probably raped after bringing a customer to view a rented apartment in Tianhe, Guangzhou.
It could be a crime of passion, robbery or a humsup lo on the loose because very hard to find Sauna to fire these days?

However to proclaim such murders are on the rise is due to the vice crackdown is highly speculative and an over statement!

Keep up with the the comic relief!
Old 25-01-2015, 04:29 AM
Samster

Re: Tabloid News Reporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Hahaha bro MichaelWinn you really reminds me
However to proclaim such murders are on the rise is due to the vice crackdown is highly speculative and an over statement!

Keep up with the the comic relief!
there is a link between sexual tension and violent crime, in my previous post the dongguan murder 2 days ago has sent shockwaves in china
dongguan murder
Old 25-01-2015, 04:52 AM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Macau's Future

Quote:
there is a link between sexual tension and violent crime, in my previous post the dongguan murder 2 days ago has sent shockwaves in china
dongguan murder
Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and I'm not debating over whether what are the real reasons for the increase in crime.

Still appreciate your news links as I don't visit China tabloid news websites.
Mostly commie propaganda mouthpiece.

But seriously I only watch closely to China Communist Party press releases (also propaganda aim at international level) as it's like insider tips as to what is going to happen!

The Macau crackdown is a very good example.
In 2014 General Secretary Xi already mentioned for Macau to move forward it has to diversify from gaming industry!

Mark my words they could be cracking down on the Macau KTVs and especially Saunas in time to come!
Although I'm not Commie fan but I like their SOP of subtle hints.
Old 25-01-2015, 07:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 14
sheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of lightsheridan is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Macau's Future

Quote:
Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and I'm not debating over whether what are the real reasons for the increase in crime.

Still appreciate your news links as I don't visit China tabloid news websites.
Mostly commie propaganda mouthpiece.

But seriously I only watch closely to China Communist Party press releases (also propaganda aim at international level) as it's like insider tips as to what is going to happen!

The Macau crackdown is a very good example.
In 2014 General Secretary Xi already mentioned for Macau to move forward it has to diversify from gaming industry!

Mark my words they could be cracking down on the Macau KTVs and especially Saunas in time to come!
Although I'm not Commie fan but I like their SOP of subtle hints.
CCP press release is heavily controlled but is still better
China tabloid dun like to use any name in their news which give bull shit hint to them. Usually it is just entertainment read for me
Old 25-01-2015, 10:03 PM
Samster (B)

Arrow China Communist Party

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheridan View Post
CCP press release is heavily controlled but is still better

China tabloid dun like to use any name in their news which give bull shit hint to them. Usually it is just entertainment read for me.
China Communist Party press releases are broadcasted in all state run TV/Radio channels.

Yesterday saw a news feature of General Secretary Xi making a trip to some ulu mountain village in Yunnan to check on welfare issues.
He reminds me a lot like the Thai King when he was in his younger days.
Visit ulu villages and see how the farmers are doing.

This is what good leaders should be doing even if it's for propaganda purposes.
No wonder its people love General Secretary Xi and the Thai King so much.

Back home our MIW only do house visits when general election comes.

Last edited by TonyCheong; 25-01-2015 at 10:23 PM.
Old 25-01-2015, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 22
demarco is one of the Best!demarco is one of the Best!demarco is one of the Best!demarco is one of the Best!
Re: China Communist Party

Quote:
China Communist Party press releases are broadcasted in all state run TV/Radio channels.

Yesterday saw a news feature of General Secretary Xi making a trip to some ulu mountain village in Yunnan to check on welfare issues.
He reminds me a lot like the Thai King when he was in his younger days.
Visit ulu villages and see how the farmers are doing.

This is what good leaders should be doing even if it's for propaganda purposes.
No wonder its people love General Secretary Xi and the Thai King so much.

Back home our MIW only do house visits when general election comes.
MIW will be doing home visiting soon.
Old 25-01-2015, 11:24 PM
Samster (B)

Arrow Sg50

Quote:
Originally Posted by demarco View Post
Surely will happen this year after NDP 2015.

Don't worry about the weak SGD exchange rates with RMB now.
Don't change too much now.
By mid 2015 MAS will surely up SGD.

Me very good mood today as I'll take Forex profit during CNY period.
Hahaha.
Old 26-01-2015, 01:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 22
demarco is one of the Best!demarco is one of the Best!demarco is one of the Best!demarco is one of the Best!
Re: Sg50

Quote:
Surely will happen this year after NDP 2015.

Don't worry about the weak SGD exchange rates with RMB now.
Don't change too much now.
By mid 2015 MAS will surely up SGD.

Me very good mood today as I'll take Forex profit during CNY period.
Hahaha.
hahaha huat ah!!!!
Old 26-01-2015, 08:12 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 13
wolfman2012 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: China Communist Party

Quote:
Some friends recently told me this site (SBF) ever get block in S'pore, as some talk abt politics, is it truth?
Old 26-01-2015, 09:13 AM
Samster

a worrying trend the female population in china will dwindle at alarming rate

广州男子为生二胎欲娶独生女 抛弃生子女友
头条新闻羊城晚报 [微博] 温建敏 罗坪2015-01-25 14:26我要分享 1042
[摘要]女方称男方想撇开她另娶独生女;男方称只因性格不合。

广州男子为生二胎欲娶独生女 抛弃生子女友

丘兰在被停电停水的房间与婴儿一起 曾惠娟 摄

羊城晚报记者 温建敏 罗坪 实习生 曾惠娟

“都谈婚论嫁了,怀了孕却坚决不愿跟我结婚,最后才知道,原来他们家有一个‘阴谋’:因为我非独生,生二胎 最少罚款四十万元。所以他们想尽办法撇开我,然后娶一个独生女生二胎。”

1月16日,身材娇小、五官清秀的丘兰(化名)抱着一个未满两个月的婴儿,坐在广州市天河区某社区一个被停 水停电的房子里。她说,由于她坚持将小孩生下,并住进男方家里,男方用尽一切手段,想将她赶走,并想抢夺男 婴的抚养权。

1月23日傍晚,丘兰的律师给羊城晚报记者发来一份“起诉书”,称由于协商不成,拟近日向天河区法院起诉这 宗离奇的抚养费纠纷案。

首度怀孕

男方欲鉴性别后又要求打胎

丘兰告诉羊城晚报记者,她是2011年和简勇(化名)在朋友的婚宴上相互认识,随后简勇追求她,两人后来确 定为情侣关系。

三年“拍拖”期间,简勇多次跟丘兰回韶关老家。2013年10月,丘兰发现怀孕,简勇的父母也提水果和鸡鸭 到去女方家“提亲”。

据丘兰称,在这次“提亲”中,简勇的父母要求丘兰去香港“看”小孩性别,如果是男孩就留下,女孩就打掉。丘 兰称当时简勇父母完全是命令式的语气,没有一丝商量的余地,而且不给女方任何经济上的保障,双方家人发生了 激烈争吵,不欢而散。

丘兰说简勇后来找她商量:“他父母以及他的意思是让我先把孩子打掉,等双方消气之后,缓冲一段时间把身体养 好再要孩子,并支付我5万元的营养费。我信了他的话,心痛地回家打掉了孩子。”

丘兰休养半个月后回广州,但仍未与简勇分手,每逢周末照样出去旅游、吃饭,“彼此都很不舍”。

二次怀孕

男方再令打胎女方坚持生子

2014年4月,丘兰发现自己再次怀孕,但这次丘兰感觉简勇和家人态度发生很大变化。

“男方说不可能和我结婚,又让我把孩子打掉。”而丘兰说什么都要留下孩子,“几年的感情,把我的身体当什么 了?”

“过了几日,男方便打电话过来恐吓我,说如果我不打掉孩子,就让我进不了家门,让我没脸做人。”

对于男方的态度,丘兰归结于自己“非独生女”身份。“我怀二胎时‘单独二孩’政策刚好出台,他们家想撇开我 ,然后娶一个独生女生二胎。因我们都非独生,生二胎最少罚款40万元。”

丘兰说自从自己决定坚持留下小孩,男方就再也没管过自己,于是,丘兰在2014年6月辞去在海珠区的工作, 搬入简勇父母在新塘村的出租屋楼顶(简勇家人居住处)居住。

“他们看我不走,就合伙起来折磨我,把电视声开到最大声,打麻将,出牌的时候把桌子拍得‘啪啪’响,客厅的 灯全部打开,房间门全部锁上,连厕所都不让我上。”

丘兰报了警,当晚,来了几个警察调解,“警察说你们家人这么过分对待一个孕妇,太不可理喻了。 ”

拉锯战起

女方报警坚持居委村委介入

丘兰说,自从警方介入后,她住到男方家里,从此开始了与男方数月的“拉锯战”。

“第二天,他家人说房子让我和他住,谁知他骗我出家门,把钥匙拿走了,说去超市买东西,一转眼他就不见人影 了,我当时身上没有一分钱,东西全部在他们家,打他的电话却已把我拉进了黑名单。”

丘兰说,她无奈请来开锁的师傅。男方报了警,但警方未支持男方,当天,居委会和村委会的负责人也对男方说让 丘兰住在他们家,直至平安生下孩子。

“男方看再也赶不走我了,过了几天就回来把电视机,电脑,冰箱,电风扇搬走,连厨房用的煤气都搬走,即便这 样,隔三差五,他们还是回来,但每次回来不是搬东西,就是拆门,只留下四楼的一道门。”

据丘兰称,在生产期间,简勇几乎没有前来照顾,数万元的生产检查费用,仅在生产的前几天给了2000元。( 据所在社区调解中心副主任袁先生称,后来简勇支付了1.9万元的生产费用)在2014年11月26日,孩子 出生的时候,简勇也没有到医院陪同,全靠丘兰母亲照料。

再起纠纷

抚养费未谈拢再次陷入僵局

丘兰说,看到她生下一个健康的儿子,男方表示想要这个孩子,但不会要她,且以后孩子跟她没什么关系,丘兰不 同意。后来简勇又跟丘兰协议,称他将支付21.6万元的抚养费(每月1000元,连续18年),丘兰仍旧不 同意,于是双方再次出现僵局。简勇父母便将该楼层的水电停掉,导致丘兰无法正常生活。

丘兰称,她要求抚养费在21.6万元的基础上加价,但至今未有协商结果。目前孩子由她抚养,孩 子也随她姓。

云溪社区一位负责人表示,由于新塘村原来是农村,传统观念比较强,一般都要生到有男孩才作罢,以前也出现过 不少因女方未生男孩,男方不愿结婚而造成纠纷,或者有等到女方生下男孩才结婚的情况。而这些“城中村”超生 ,除了罚款外,还要扣7年的“分红”,确实总数可能去到40万元。去年“单独二孩”政策出来后,“可以合法 地多生一个,想娶独生女的肯定多啦!”

男方说法

双方均有过错愿走法律程序

简勇在接受羊城晚报记者采访时称,两人最后未能走到一起,只因性格不合。其表示,在女友丘兰第二次怀孕这一 事实上,两人都有错。而让他尤为气愤的是女友怀孕后,径直住到了自己父母家中,以有孕在身带有要挟的意味不 肯搬走,自己和家人则不敢对她轻举妄动。“她强行住进来,但不代表就有权利一直这样住下去。”简称女友所住 房屋是父母的居室,产权属于父母,自己名下目前还没有房产。

面对丘兰抱怨首次怀孕后,简勇的父母曾要求她去香港看小孩性别才决定是否生下来的说法,简表示不愿过多提及 。他认为“过去的事就让它过去。如果这样指责、细算,那以前在一起恋爱时所花的钱,是不是也要 找她偿还?”

简勇称,按照他目前每月2100元/月的工资,根据此前的抚养费协议他支付每月1000元算是尽到了民事责任。如今对方再次抬高抚养费,他更愿 意走法律程序。“法院到时如果真判出高于21.6万元的结果,我心甘情愿接受。”

对“想找独生女孩结婚生二胎”的说法,简勇表示“不予置评”,既不承认也不否认。他称对方是想博得他人的同 情,他也正在同女方的父母积极协调处理此事,“毕竟大家以后还要各自生活,闹大了对谁都没有好 处。”

城中村“超生”经济账

羊城晚报记者 温建敏 罗坪 实习生 曾惠娟

“单独二孩”政策出来后,是否对一些“城中村”的婚娶有影响?羊城晚报记者对一些“城中村”调查后发现,独 生子女确实会在某些城中村受到欢迎。

城中村“单独二孩”申请少

羊城晚报记者对广州一些“城中村”的调查发现,目前“单独二孩”家庭申请生“二孩”的较少。

记者了解到,位于广州市天河区的岑村,去年共有15个申请的个案,在广州市番禺区洛浦街西二村,只有3个申 请的例子,而在新塘街,申请生“单独二孩”的数量“非常少”。

天河区一位相关负责人说,这背后意味着这些“城中村”居民符合“单独二孩”条件的较少,由于历史原因,“城 中村”居民过去是农业户口,按照相关政策,头胎是女孩的可以再生一个,加上这些地方传统观念比较浓,一家一 定要生个男孩,所以“城中村”家庭生两个及以上的比较正常。

有人超生一胎损失70余万

记者了解到,在广州市的“城中村”,如果超生,不仅要缴巨额罚款,还要停掉七年以上的股权“分红”,因此超 生代价惊人。

记者在天河区的猎德村了解情况,猎德村自改造以来,股权分红已经成为村民赖以生存的主要经济来源。据了解, 猎德村的股权大致分为劳动股、人头股和土地股,其中人头股每人每年大概在两万元左右。

猎德传统观念较浓,村民如果第一胎是女孩,再高的罚款也要生第二胎。一位叫“成叔”的村民告诉记者,他大儿 子第一个是女孩,第二个是男孩,他计算过,差不多要罚40万元。成叔儿子要被停7年的红,也就是14万元, 还要交社会抚养费18万元(去年变成19万元左右),此外,媳妇那边(媳妇的村子也分红)也要缴罚款和停分 红。在“单独二孩”政策颁布后,如果娶一个独生女,则可省去大笔罚款。

(羊城晚报)
Old 26-01-2015, 03:32 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
hahaha huat ah!!!!
You huat big too!

Quote:
a worrying trend the female population in china will dwindle at alarming rate.
A quick solution is to import the Viets.
Old 27-01-2015, 03:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
You huat big too!

A quick solution is to import the Viets.
the mind boggles
i last check
the current male to female ratio in guandong is 4 males to 1 female
in hong kong the male to female ratio is 1 males to 3 females
i guess the british made wise policies when they ruled hong kong
no wonder many hong kong people still have fond memories of the british
they would love the return of the british
hahaha
one country 2 systems
in 50 years times the whole of hong kong will be fully prc
Old 27-01-2015, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
the current male to female ratio in guandong is 4 males to 1 female
in hong kong the male to female ratio is 1 males to 3 females
.....hong kong people still have fond memories of the british
they would love the return of the british
in 50 years times the whole of hong kong will be fully prc
Again where do you get these wrong statistics and wild theories?
At it's worst imbalance in Guangdong, there were outlandish guesstimates that the ratio of Male to Female BIRTH rates a few years ago was 1.40 to 1.00 - not 4 to 1 and certainly not the population. And this birth imbalance has since been redressed down by various law changes there.

The same with your supposed statistics about Hong Kong - again totally wrong. Yes there is 1,000 females of MARRIAGEABLE age to approximately 900 males; many Hong Kong men marry mainland wives, plus Hong Kong has approx 500k domestic helpers out of a total 7.5 million population which accounts for most of this disparity.

As for "many" Hong Kong people loving the Brits and would like for them to return - I strongly suggest that such sentiment is shared by a tiny majority and that such expressions are limited only to fringe groups sloganeering and who mean to shock and confront. Quite a tactic and I guess quite effective from the amount of news coverage this has elicited AND resultant number of misinformed individuals as you.

And Hong Kong will revert back to China in 32 years/2047.

SEAJ

Last edited by SEAJ; 27-01-2015 at 04:17 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1