The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-01-2015, 06:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 800 / Power: 20
(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold
Re: Action in Japan

I brought a one way ticket by MAS to Japan. During check in at Changi airport, I was asked for proof of return flight. If not they would not issue me the boarding pass. Was also ask similar question when I fly 1 way ticket to Taiwan.

Itching for Japanese pussy after a great one in Osaka
(2014)

I would love to try a busty fair Indian, very exotic feel. (2017)

Feel better when I masturbate knowing high chance I skip a potential landmine and saving 150 to 200 dollar. (2021)
Old 12-01-2015, 08:09 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Proof of Return Flight

Quote:
Originally Posted by (.)(.) lover View Post
I brought a one way ticket by MAS to Japan. During check in at Changi airport, I was asked for proof of return flight. If not they would not issue me the boarding pass. Was also ask similar question when I fly 1 way ticket to Taiwan.
Proof of return flight as in return air ticket booking or verification you brought ample cash for buying air ticket?
Old 13-01-2015, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 800 / Power: 20
(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold(.)(.) lover is a splendid one to behold

The check in counter at Changi need to see proof of return booking

Itching for Japanese pussy after a great one in Osaka
(2014)

I would love to try a busty fair Indian, very exotic feel. (2017)

Feel better when I masturbate knowing high chance I skip a potential landmine and saving 150 to 200 dollar. (2021)
Old 13-01-2015, 09:26 PM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Proof of Return Flight

Quote:
Originally Posted by (.)(.) lover View Post
The check in counter at Changi need to see proof of return booking
This is very good info.
Old 15-01-2015, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 15
tian_cai007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytian_cai007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

There are many red light district in Osaka. I am staying at this hotel Consort in Osaka and nearby is the red light district. The RLD is just beside the Hankyu Line Minanikata Station or Nishiakajima-Minanigata Station. But I hardly speak any Japanese so I dunno the pricing. Those bros who happen to be in Osaka can give this place a try. Cheers!
Old 16-01-2015, 07:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 16
pokagreentea is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpokagreentea is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpokagreentea is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good day to all bros,

I'm in Japan Chiba right now, will be heading to Tokyo the next 2 day. If any bro wanna Cheong together can meet up

Cheers,
Poka
Old 17-01-2015, 05:10 PM
Samster (B)

Arrow Yodogawa, Osaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by tian_cai007 View Post
There are many red light district in Osaka. I am staying at this hotel Consort in Osaka and nearby is the red light district. The RLD is just beside the Hankyu Line Minanikata Station or Nishiakajima-Minanigata Station. But I hardly speak any Japanese so I dunno the pricing.
Is Yodogawa, Osaka (Minamikata Station) area similiar to the brothels like Tobita Shinchi (Nishinari, Osaka) or Soapland enclave like Yoshiwara (Taito, Tokyo)?
Old 22-01-2015, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all
Re: Yodogawa, Osaka

Heads up for Bros, MAS super offer from 22 to 31 Jan for flights out of SG to many cities transit KL. E.G. Biz class to Narita is SGD1072.
Old 23-01-2015, 05:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 17
odanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Yodogawa, Osaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
Heads up for Bros, MAS super offer from 22 to 31 Jan for flights out of SG to many cities transit KL. E.G. Biz class to Narita is SGD1072.
got insurance coverage? :X
Old 23-01-2015, 05:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 23
AssLover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAssLover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAssLover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAssLover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Asian mystique is good place for out call and Anna is good lady to enjoy. Soapland unless you speak japanese you will get shit ladies and I do not think quality is that great. Been doing for few years now. Best is if you live in Japan get hold of ladies at departmental stores and treat them with nice dinner etc and after couple of months they are yours to be serviced personally not all have good sex drive....
Old 24-01-2015, 09:00 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
kiddo78 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Soaplands

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Speaks zero Japanese than be prepared to pay carrothead price for those Soaplands that are gaijin friendly.
Even so the stocks they push you will be lousy compared to what the Japanese are getting.

Have fun!
You're right, I've only been to Tobita in Osaka.

Tried Fukuhara soapland in Kobe, went into 1 shop and prices were cheap but lousy stock. So many shops there but with zero japanese, very difficult though. Chicken and duck talk lol....
Old 24-01-2015, 09:35 AM
Samster (B)

Arrow Soaplands

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanobunaga View Post
got insurance coverage? :X
Only benefits Next-Of-Kin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AssLover View Post
Best is if you live in Japan get hold of ladies at departmental stores and treat them with nice dinner etc and after couple of months they are yours to be serviced. personally not all have good sex drive....
Freebie bonks via dates not exactly cheap also but if doing it for the companionship I guess still worth it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiddo78 View Post
You're right, I've only been to Tobita in Osaka.

Tried Fukuhara soapland in Kobe, went into 1 shop and prices were cheap but lousy stock. So many shops there but with zero japanese, very difficult though. Chicken and duck talk lol....
Boh bian.

If cannot speak Japanese best method will be to get a Japanese male friend who is a regular at some Soapland to hook you up for good stock at local price.
The Soapland will sure give some face to Japanese regulars.

Have fun!
Old 26-01-2015, 05:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 12
trisno deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AssLover View Post
Asian mystique is good place for out call and Anna is good lady to enjoy. Soapland unless you speak japanese you will get shit ladies and I do not think quality is that great. Been doing for few years now. Best is if you live in Japan get hold of ladies at departmental stores and treat them with nice dinner etc and after couple of months they are yours to be serviced personally not all have good sex drive....
Wait you mean the female sale assistants at malls or the shoppers?

Couple months seem quite long time. Usually if you are those kind of players, after 5 or more dates they still don't want to bed you, then switch to different target. Maybe different in Japan
Old 27-01-2015, 03:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
melonmilk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nothing gets closer in fan-based events!

making photographic memory with AV idol Tsubomi is priceless

Old 28-01-2015, 01:47 AM
Samster (B)

Arrow Japan

Quote:
Originally Posted by trisno View Post
Wait you mean the female sale assistants at malls or the shoppers?

Couple months seem quite long time. Usually if you are those kind of players, after 5 or more dates they still don't want to bed you, then switch to different target. Maybe different in Japan
Yes why waste time and resources.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1