The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 25-01-2015, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIFAcafe View Post
3 days ago; a vb was u-turn at the airport.

Customer officer go thru her suitcase and found too many sexy clothing.

Something new to me.....
nothing new. got a vb of my ex kena stopped at airport in the queue at immigration (not even at ica counter); kena questioned and rejected entry.

Perception of person within first 10s also make up ICA mind. The best part is when they review immigration card and find all the cards are of the same writing and same address...ICA are not that dumb.
Old 25-01-2015, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
$1 sing = $15920Dong

Pai Sai, Jet Lag... Back to the Land Of SYT...
thank you for correction...sounds better...

jet lag...where you flew in from...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 25-01-2015, 07:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Bro hurricane88 it be nice you can organise like ahtecklim organise a battalion to songkran to patts the same for HCM for other festive celebration viet do 😊
Old 25-01-2015, 07:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 16
peace01 is a splendid one to beholdpeace01 is a splendid one to beholdpeace01 is a splendid one to beholdpeace01 is a splendid one to beholdpeace01 is a splendid one to beholdpeace01 is a splendid one to beholdpeace01 is a splendid one to behold

Hi guys,

Will be in hcm 1-7 Feb. Any bros there at the same period, we can catch up over coffee/ drinks/ local KTV. Cheers.
Old 25-01-2015, 07:12 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Bro hurricane88 it be nice you can organise like ahtecklim organise a battalion to songkran to patts the same for HCM for other festive celebration viet do 😊
ha...already done many of these yearly and still doing leh...but only with friends...

just that we dun post openly...

reason is lots of clones attacked my phone...and lots of clones PM me and wasted my time...now I screened them before agreeing to the friends joining us...

Old 25-01-2015, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
ha...already done many of these yearly and still doing leh...but only with friends...

just that we dun post openly...

reason is lots of clones attacked my phone...and lots of clones PM me and wasted my time...now I screened them before agreeing to the friends joining us...
��that's nice that Vietnam also got similar trips if those clone attacked ur phone delete the clone account lol
Old 25-01-2015, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
��that's nice that Vietnam also got similar trips if those clone attacked ur phone delete the clone account lol
haha...how to delete clone account...dun know who call...pickup my call nobody answer...whole night phone ring...need to turn off phone...but then if you organise events then you need to use phone...

anyway nowadays the person must intro full details before we even meet...we use social apps in group chats...so can tell who is this person...

we do charities twice per year...so each charity many flew in to hcm to help out...and of course few days of happy memories...

we go traveling and out of hcm...this year we explore North...then search and hunt for food and fun...^^

Old 25-01-2015, 08:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
haha...how to delete clone account...dun know who call...pickup my call nobody answer...whole night phone ring...need to turn off phone...but then if you organise events then you need to use phone...

........^^
If you use an iPhone, you can "block this caller" any number.

Not sure about others models, but I'd think most update smart phones should also have this functionality.

SEAJ
Old 25-01-2015, 09:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
inev deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by damong777 View Post
U want a regular FB or just someone for fj...if you are there for 1 year, fine. Pick up the language and go cafe or your local food store fishing...you r at source, the pickings are ripe. How i wish i am posted to vn...i would have a field day

And dun hang around where all the ang mo or visitors go...

And install zalo. much better than wechat in vietnam. VB with wechat 100% have worked overseas.
Thank you for the advise, yes slowly picking up the lang and mostly alone so not very sure where to go etc and only eat near my area so not much fishes
not looking for a regular FB but just someWHERE that i can get a fj due to colleagues in apartment
Old 25-01-2015, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 11
pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by inev View Post
Thank you for the advise, yes slowly picking up the lang and mostly alone so not very sure where to go etc and only eat near my area so not much fishes
not looking for a regular FB but just someWHERE that i can get a fj due to colleagues in apartment
Hi bro, since u are working in Vietnam and staying in Phu nhuan district, if u cannot find anything there, u might want to try this cafe "That ca phe at 1208 truong Sa street, P14, Phu nhuan".

They have young waitress some wearing sexy butterfly around the table to entertain customer. Not a place for hanky panky but some waitress try make eye contact with me, maybe a good place to hook up a short term gf or perhaps some willing to meet outside for extra
I gave 100K for tip to the waitress sit with me, she seem very happy.

If ur apartment not convenient, try short time hotel though im not sure where in Phu nhuan. Alternatively, try get a guide bring u around. Previous posting by other bro, guide bring them to some dirty MP around go Vap district which is quite near Phu nhuan.

Problem with zalo easy to navigate around and search for girls, but u do it in places like malaysia and phnom penh, many WL can voice message back in chinese. But u do it in Vietnam, it is difficult if dont understand vietnamese language.

Last edited by pting; 25-01-2015 at 10:33 PM.
Old 26-01-2015, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 15
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

So sorry... As sleep late n wake up early... N a bad trip from a taxi driver as small head overtake big head😔...

Will be back to the land of suffer ( SILLYAPORE ) in 12hr

Wishes all bro enjoy WeTnaN... Time to 💤💤

Quote:
thank you for correction...sounds better...

jet lag...where you flew in from...

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 26-01-2015, 03:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bobbylbk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recently malaysia catch alot of working girls n one of them is my friend sister. Any bro know what will happen to them cos almost 2 weeks no news
of her . .
Old 26-01-2015, 04:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 12
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

She will be kept at detention centre near KLIA for 2 to 3 weeks for processing. The living condition there is really bad... she will sleep on a thin mattress together with other foreign workers. You can make the process a bit faster by buying her a return ticket. She will be led by the police to the airport and police officer will ensure she is led all the way to the plane in handcuffs.

Alternatively, the laoban (her employer) can pay RM6k to have her released... but she will have to work her butt off to pay back laoban... literally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbylbk View Post
Recently malaysia catch alot of working girls n one of them is my friend sister. Any bro know what will happen to them cos almost 2 weeks no news
of her . .
Old 26-01-2015, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoian View Post
She will be kept at detention centre near KLIA for 2 to 3 weeks for processing. The living condition there is really bad... she will sleep on a thin mattress together with other foreign workers. You can make the process a bit faster by buying her a return ticket. She will be led by the police to the airport and police officer will ensure she is led all the way to the plane in handcuffs.
I knew the gals caught can pay RM500 to come back within 1 to 2 months as bribe to custom officer to allow entry at KLIA or Penang airport...but not sure now...

Old 26-01-2015, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
I knew the gals caught can pay RM500 to come back within 1 to 2 months as bribe to custom officer to allow entry at KLIA or Penang airport...but not sure now...
I knew a Hanoi gal who use to work in a
Sg. She is now in msia for more den 3 mths now.. I ask her HW she manage to extend her stay in msia? She say her agent will take her passport every mth for chopping stamp for the price of 600RM.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread