The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-01-2015, 05:12 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Macau KTV/Sauna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi Chiong View Post
Msg To all Bros is CHIONG now before all is gone. As I have a bad feeling about all this activity going on in Macau.
Times are really changing in Macau.
Old 18-01-2015, 01:25 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
in3deep is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Macau or Zhuhai

Nabeh

How many times must I ask

The new Club D2 at fisherman wharf still got freelance hookers or not .
Old 18-01-2015, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
loki893 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Call girl services in Macau

anyone know of any?
Old 18-01-2015, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Call girl services in Macau

Quote:
Originally Posted by loki893 View Post
anyone know of any?
here...read this thread...

http://samsforum.com/showthr...ighlight=macau

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 22-01-2015, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 10
uncleahhuat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros...

Anyone interested to join us for zhuhai outing in end march? PM me..
Old 23-01-2015, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Zhks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

2-3 years ago Zhuhai was still a good place to play. The streets were bustling at night, there were food and drink stalls open till really late, and it was easy to find the SN etc.

Now.... it's like a dead town for those who want to play. There's hardly any action at night, nowhere to get street food or drinks, and very hard to find any SN. I hear the standard of the KTV have also dropped quite a lot (Price increase but standard poorer and service worse). No point trying those Street walkers who still appear here and there, their service is really bad from what i hear.

Really regret not playing more and going there more often where it was really cheap and fun. Now have to go further into places like DS (3-4 hr ride from Zhuhai) just to play KTV. Sigh.
Old 24-01-2015, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3526 / Power: 15
Islands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhks View Post
2-3 years ago Zhuhai was still a good place to play. The streets were bustling at night, there were food and drink stalls open till really late, and it was easy to find the SN etc.

Now.... it's like a dead town for those who want to play. There's hardly any action at night, nowhere to get street food or drinks, and very hard to find any SN. I hear the standard of the KTV have also dropped quite a lot (Price increase but standard poorer and service worse). No point trying those Street walkers who still appear here and there, their service is really bad from what i hear.

Really regret not playing more and going there more often where it was really cheap and fun. Now have to go further into places like DS (3-4 hr ride from Zhuhai) just to play KTV. Sigh.
Cannot agreed more.
唉.. 感同身受啊!

Min 4 points for exchange:
Old 24-01-2015, 02:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 14
civic09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Currently at Zhuhai got lots of FL contact check out my link before pm me.
http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=505847
Old 25-01-2015, 01:31 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
in3deep is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Just came back from Macau

Things have changed for the worst since 2 years ago

Did not try the saunas as I'm not a fan of mechanical action

Thurs

Club D2 - went at 12-4... Pretty much empty... Maybe a couple of working girls.. No fug for me

Fri

MP3 Bar - was thee from 12-2... Quite empty... Prob abt 5-6 working girls... They don't approach u... So it's up to u to make a move

Lions Bar - 2-4am... Good place, crowd n music... Quite abit of working girls... About 6-8 I saw... Again it's up to u to make the move

Club D2 - 4-5am.. This time venue was crowded... More working girls... Maybe cause Friday night... Took 1 girl back... But in hotel after she undressed, notice her boobs were damn saggy n she got tummy... Quite turned off... So. Just farmed for the sake of getting money's worth

As a summary... After my trip 2 years ago... I was always thinking of when I will get a chance to return... After this trip, let's just say... It will be a long time before I go back there unless something strange happens
Old 25-01-2015, 03:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 916 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by in3deep View Post
Just came back from Macau

Things have changed for the worst since 2 years ago

Did not try the saunas as I'm not a fan of mechanical action

Thurs

Club D2 - went at 12-4... Pretty much empty... Maybe a couple of working girls.. No fug for me

Fri

MP3 Bar - was thee from 12-2... Quite empty... Prob abt 5-6 working girls... They don't approach u... So it's up to u to make a move

Lions Bar - 2-4am... Good place, crowd n music... Quite abit of working girls... About 6-8 I saw... Again it's up to u to make the move

Club D2 - 4-5am.. This time venue was crowded... More working girls... Maybe cause Friday night... Took 1 girl back... But in hotel after she undressed, notice her boobs were damn saggy n she got tummy... Quite turned off... So. Just farmed for the sake of getting money's worth

As a summary... After my trip 2 years ago... I was always thinking of when I will get a chance to return... After this trip, let's just say... It will be a long time before I go back there unless something strange happens
how much did you pay for the milf? 2000 hong kong dollars?
Old 25-01-2015, 04:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 916 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A hint of things to come in Macau...and also the whole of China?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Hmmm.... everyday we learn of some more things screwing up our favorite hobby in the whole of China.
rl]
if this trend continues the number of females in china will decrease by the next generation click link below
http://v.qq.com/cover/2/2n60jxpmi40p...id=v0015ap56te
Old 25-01-2015, 04:27 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Macau Clubs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
how much did you pay for the milf? 2000 hong kong dollars?
Should be Indonesian or Filipino MILF at Club D2.
Quite regular at Club D2 at some point in my cheong career.
Mostly Macau and Hong Kong Leng Zais trying their luck with the Thai and Eastern European GROs.

Don't think I'll pay HK$2000 LT for Indonesian or Filipino FLs especially MILFs.

One thing I like about Macau/Hong Kong is the alcohol beverages are not fake unlike China.
Old 25-01-2015, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

I read there are several suggestions to split this thread into Zhuhai and Macau threads separately.

any issue if we keep this thread as Zhuhai thread and a new TS starts the Macau thread...

do we need to rename this thread to something like "Zhuhai ..."

any suggestion who should be TS for the new Macau thread, please pm me...

I had completed a stickies how to navigate the various threads into countires and stickies...
http://samsforum.com/showthread.php?p=12516022

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 25-01-2015, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
any issue if we keep this thread as Zhuhai thread and a new TS starts the Macau thread...

do we need to rename this thread to something like "Zhuhai ..."

any suggestion who should be TS for the new Macau thread, please pm me...
I'd suggest that you yourself just start a new Macau thread.

Macau is such a transient place and most who posts here are also just mongering a day or two/will not come back too often, and thus I'd think no one would be interested and/or could be counted on to keep order.

OTH, for sure suggest that you do not appoint anybody with secret nefarious agenda to be a TS.

SEAJ
Old 26-01-2015, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
yoshimario deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncleahhuat View Post
Hi bros...

Anyone interested to join us for zhuhai outing in end march? PM me..
I just PM you Bro. Hope to get your reply soon!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1