The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-01-2015, 02:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Billybobhc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fun in Korea Soeoul / Incheon

For me to spend money on mongering, I need to guarantee that it's a hot chick. Someone that would be difficult to pull in an everyday setting.

I also need a clean / nice facility. I need to wash my dick and not smell like cheap perfume before coming home.

I'm thinking about officetel and full salon.

Which ones have the hotter chicks?

Officetels are usually 130 000 + upgrade fee up to 50 000 for an "ace" so 180 000 won. The negative is that you don't get to see their face when choosing the girl. You only see pictures of body with face covered.

Full salons are 300 000 to 350 000 where you get to see your chick and choose live.

I'm pretty sure I won't have a problem getting in anywhere. Does anyone have a recommendation with primo guarantee hotties?

I'd be willing to spend up to 350 000

Thanks everyone
Old 19-01-2015, 10:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jiuwenlong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will go to korea next week. Any recommendation from seniors here? I want good quality girls with great service. So far from what i read eve anma has a quite unique service. I want girls that look like snsd or those korean celebs. It would be great if i can see girl first

Thanks
Old 21-01-2015, 09:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -39 / Power: 0
montrealvisitor is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiuwenlong View Post
I will go to korea next week. Any recommendation from seniors here? I want good quality girls with great service. So far from what i read eve anma has a quite unique service. I want girls that look like snsd or those korean celebs. It would be great if i can see girl first

Thanks
Eve has a unique service, but the girls are not that hot.
Women in late 20's, early 30's, with looks ranging 5-7.
But they certainly deliver, albeit rather mechanically.
Old 21-01-2015, 09:52 PM
Samster

Well shit.
I just had my first experience in Seoul and well...
I was underwhelmed.
I decided to go through the officetel route as I heard the chicks are younger and hotter.
The standard is 130,000 + @ (which means premium for quality level of the lady)
As I said before, I want extremely pretty girls so I asked for their best which would be an additional 50, 000 for a total of 180, 000. Unfortunately, their "aces" weren't working today but they told me they have another girl who has very good style but her profile isn't posted because she's unreliable and comes and goes to work as she pleases but she happens to be at work today. She is a +3 which means 130, 000 + 30,000 =160,000. I also worked out 2 pops into the deal.
Anyway I book and we set a time for me to arrive at Yeoksam station. Right on time, they call me when I arrive at the station and give me directions to the officetel. I head to the officetel but have trouble finding it. I finally find the building and head up to agreed floor where I meet the manager and hand him the 160,000. He then tells me to go to a different floor and room.
The girl opens the door and she is young,skinny, and semi pretty. She said she's 22 years old. I asked her waist size and she is a 24. Been in the business for 2 months.
We talk but I don't feel chemistry. I can feel like she just sees it as a job and deed she must do.
After chatting for a while, she tells me to go shower up. When I step out, she is already naked. She then says she's going to shower up too. I lay in bed waiting.
She comes out and lays next to me and we keep talking.
Finally she starts BBBJ for like 5min. She stops and I think she wanted to get into it but I want more BJ so I then tell her to go below me and keep giving me a BJ. After that I ask her if she uses a condom and she says it's mandatory. I'm a safe guy so I always use a condom but I thought most korean girls allow BBFS. Anyway, this is where I started to really lose interest. She had a lot of rules.
No touching face, hair or fingering. I was doing her doggy at one point while fingering her and she stopped me because it's dangerous as my nail might cut her. (I have short nails btw)
It's funny because I always thought of myself as quite the catch but it was a humbling experience for me. I felt like an unwanted old perv who was doing a chick that had zero interest. Maybe early 30s is in fact too old for korean standards (especially with a girl in her early 20s)

Anyway I cum and lay there for a bit.
We talk more and she goes to her phone and texts and even lights up a smoke.
I originally worked out 2 pops with her manager but I've had enough.
I ask her if it's ok if I shower up and she says she'll join me
She soaps up and lathers my Jimmy. I'm clean. I change and leave.
The manager calls me about 5 minutes later and asks why I left so quickly?
Old 22-01-2015, 09:41 PM
Samster

When he asked why I left so quickly, I told him she didn't really seem interested plus she had way too many rules. The manager said he understood and hung up.

I also forgot

to mention that before going to the official, I had about an hour and a half to kill so I decided to re-tour Cheonho RLD as a warm up.

Not to the bros. There is absolutely NOTHING going on in the afternoon. I went around 1 45 and it was completely dead. Ajummas were washing the street and I saw 2 places open total. (1 on B and C row)

Anyway, back to the officetel, I went with Gangnam Wink
And I would rate the girl
Looks:7.5 (she had braces)
Service:6
Sex:5

Would not repeat.
Old 22-01-2015, 10:08 PM
Samster

Another report for y'all.

Combination of my crappy experience at the officetel and curiosity regarding the hot girl on row A at Cheonho RLD who would not look at me last time , I decided to venture out to Cheonho tonight in search for her. Moby again was nowhere to be seen.

I did my first pass at 9 and there were only half the shops open. The hottie halfway down the right on row A was working but again she did not look at me while the other girls from the same shop called out to me.
I went for coffee and waited for the rest of the shops to open and did my second round at 10. The hottie would still ignore me but I decided to make the first move and went into the shop when the ajumma beckoned me. I asked if I could go with the hottie and she said yes and the hottie led me to the back. She asked what I would like but I was a bit confused by the question and stared at her blankly. She then asked if I was gyopo and I said yes. She showed me the menu which was the standard 80 000 for 20. There we exchanged the funds which she quickly ran the funds to the ajumma.
She then led me down the stairs to a hallway which had a few different rooms and led me to hers.

She was very nice and friendly.
Much different from the officetel experience.

We talked for a little bit and then she stopped me down with warm wipes.

She did some funny things with her tongue going from my nipple to my inner thighs and finally a bbbj.

She put the condom on and hovered over me while she squatted and did all the hard work. Pussy was nice.

It was overall a great experience. I blew my load pretty quickly and she cleaned me up with more wipes and we talked a little more and she led me out.
I thought SK was talking about this one because to me, she is definitely the prettiest girl I've seen at both Cheonho and Cheongnyangni but when I asked her her age, she said she was older. She wouldn't say but she hinted she was in her early to mid 30s. Nice natural boobs (B or C). Great service and great sex.

She gave me her card which has her mobile number and asked me to add her on kakao. I don't know if all the hookers do this and but it was an AIG insurance salesperson business card. (is AIG just a fake front or did she use to sell insurance?)

I don't know if she takes foreigners (I should have asked)

Looks:8
Service:8
Sex:8

Definitely worth the price at 80 000 compared to the 160 000 officetel experience.

I would definitely repeat if I was a regular mongerer but I'm only honestly here to satisfy my curiosity so I won't be repeating.

I am not interested in a kiss bang but may try a full salon before I leave.

Cheers and happy cheonging y'all
Old 24-01-2015, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
fattycow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This thread is most informative! thanks all

noob question, how does one... find these rumoured officetels? its well nigh impossible to google, but seems to be the most interesting!
Old 24-01-2015, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
relucktense deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Noob questions, pt1

(pt 1)

Hi fellow P4P-ers,

I'm new to this forum, mostly interested in Seoul/Korea, bc I want some fun there. I've been living there since August last year but had no f***ing idea how many different forms of "fun" there are in Seoul (or all of Korea). Since these are my last days in Seoul/Korea and I still haven't had a Korean girl touch me in my special area, I thought I might try something that promises more immediate results than dating/clubbing/etc.
I've spent the last couple of days researching on the interwebs and I'm still in awe how big the supply (and demand) is; Koreans really are good at keeping that stuff out of sight and ingoring it most the time, I guess. I am especially surprised by the fact there are two old and big RLD within *walking distance* of where I live. One is Miari, the other is Cheongnyangni / 588 (I live close to Korea University).
And because I have a very bad cold right now and can't try to perform any action in the field I thought I'd do some more research and also write something here in this forum.
Since I am new to all this in Korea and because I am a foreigner (typical white German) who doesn't speak Korean (I regret not having learned it), I have some questions for the more experienced users on this board, i.e., you. I will report on anything that I do and let you know how it was, foreignerfriendly for a non-Asian etc., anything to get a more complete picture of the current situation.

Some questions

Miari
  • First of all, is there still stuff going on or have the police busts, protests etc shut down the place? (...some newspaper reported protests in the past and that basically there's nothing going on there any more, though most articles were quite old)?
  • Are they foreigner friendly and is it safe to go there (as a white guy)? If I remember some forum posts correctly they became increasingly hard up for business and the ajummas/mamasan try to pull you in and not let you out (if they accept you as a customer at all.). which might be good for foreigners but on the other hand the quality of the girls may have gone down.
  • Another thing that bothered me quite a bit were reports on underage girls there. I wonder if that is a typical overstatement of feminist organisations or if there really are a lot of „runaways who don't know how they should support themselves otherwise“. Something I really want to avoid is getting to know an underage girl there (though I'm not 100% sure about the legal situation in ROK).
  • What I read is there is a lot of BBFS, sometimes decided by the mamasan, wtf is up with that?
    Miari seems to be the most fucked up place. Plus my feverdreaming mind was very compelled by the stories about Miari. Which is, again, very close to where I live.
Old 24-01-2015, 11:57 AM
Samster

relucktense deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Noob questions, pt 2

(continued)

Some more questions
  • are there ANY foreigner friendly officetels? From what I'v read there probably aren't, because you have to be able to follow instructions in Korean, though they sound perfect: GFE for a comparatively low rate.
  • How dangerous is it for a (non-asian) foreigner to "conduct business" with regards to the anti-prostution laws? i don't want to end up in jail when i should be in an airplain back home ... just for having 20 minutes of fun. Some say the customers are never bothered by the police, others say they like to make examples of foreign Johns. Any opinions on that?
OK, to end this long initial post here …
Are there any fellow bros around who have experience in Seoul's RLDs and some spare time and want to go around some RLDs here? From experience I think it's always better to go to RLDs with at least one other guy, that way it's harder for them to rip you off and stuff (especially if you're drunk haha).

If you want to go places, send me a PM!

Cheers! And happy humping.
Old 24-01-2015, 05:57 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 12
shimshimheyo is a Helpful and Caring Samstershimshimheyo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billybobhc View Post
Another report for y'all.
The hottie halfway down the right on row A was working but again she did not look at me while the other girls from the same shop called out to me.
I went for coffee and waited for the rest of the shops to open and did my second round at 10. The hottie would still ignore me but I decided to make the first move and went into the shop when the ajumma beckoned me. I asked if I could go with the hottie and she said yes and the hottie led me to the back.

She gave me her card which has her mobile number and asked me to add her on kakao. I don't know if all the hookers do this and but it was an AIG insurance salesperson business card. (is AIG just a fake front or did she use to sell insurance?)

Cheers and happy cheonging y'all
You sir, spent 20 minutes with Moby. Very long hair, middle of A street, stand offish and really not in the mood to look at anyone passing by? That is her. Congratulations. You got the kakao ID of a very special companion. Keep it a guarded secret and when you are back in Seoul, contact her. As you know, the RLD does not pick up until 10pm ish. She's letting you know, she's 'available' before 10pm and on her nights off at your place.

Oh, and to my knowledge, A street girls in general, do not take foreigners.

About the business card, yes, you are right. It's totally fake. Most establishments will print cards for the girls. This is to help them maintain their cover when dealing with their family. Some of the more fancy establishments will even have dummy, shell companies for the girls to 'work at.' They're usually into import and export / overseas trading to explain the nontraditional work hours.
Old 25-01-2015, 12:23 PM
Samster (M)

lonelylove23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm currently in Seoul looking for some kiss bang places....I researched a couple places, but they seem to be out of business.

Does anyone have any places that they recommend?
Old 25-01-2015, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
freedomjustice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone can share direction to any kissing in seoul?
Old 25-01-2015, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimshimheyo View Post
You sir, spent 20 minutes with Moby. Very long hair, middle of A street, stand offish and really not in the mood to look at anyone passing by? That is her. Congratulations. You got the kakao ID of a very special companion. Keep it a guarded secret and when you are back in Seoul, contact her. As you know, the RLD does not pick up until 10pm ish. She's letting you know, she's 'available' before 10pm and on her nights off at your place.

Oh, and to my knowledge, A street girls in general, do not take foreigners.

About the business card, yes, you are right. It's totally fake. Most establishments will print cards for the girls. This is to help them maintain their cover when dealing with their family. Some of the more fancy establishments will even have dummy, shell companies for the girls to 'work at.' They're usually into import and export / overseas trading to explain the nontraditional work hours.

If this is true. That is fantastic news! It's like I won the lottery without buying a ticket.
However, it may not be her. Did she change stores?
To the best of my knowledge, I thought she was supposed to be in one of the first stores on A row wearing a white dress?
This girl was halfway on the right on row A with a black dress?
She also has a rather large tattoo on her back.
Regardless, she was fantastic.
Old 26-01-2015, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 326 / Power: 15
lurker is one of the Best!lurker is one of the Best!lurker is one of the Best!lurker is one of the Best!

any recommendations for short layover near airport?
Old 27-01-2015, 03:29 AM
Samster (M)

KingdomCum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello Friends,

I happened upon this forum while searching for activities in Seoul. I'm not from Singapore so excuse my lack of post history, but I thought I'd chime in based on my experience during the week of 1/12 - 1/19 in Seoul.

I visited the infamous EVE Anma twice during the week, once in the evening at around 9pm and another one just before heading off to ICN at ~12pm.

The first time I was able to partake in the 3-girl relay, albeit for the waygook (foreigner) price of 240K. The first girl wasn't a looker, had darker skin, not great complexion, small boobs, etc, but she made up for it with a warm personality. She reminded me that it's better to finish quickly with her so as to recharge for the main event in the 15-15-30 schedule. She provided BBBJ and started with RCG, CG, DG, and finished in Mish.

By then Girl #2 was coming in. She was slim with a relatively flat body, but she gave a good wash down and soapie action. Their MO there for Girl #2 is to have you squat on the chair with your butt out so that they can give you tongue bath and AR. This was the "recharge" girl so she didn't attempt to get me to finish, but again provided a good BBBJ and some sitting DG.

Girl #3 the "main event" girl was a tall looker, I'd guestimate 5'7 in stature barefoot with good C+/D cups. She had obviously had some work done on her face and was sporting a typical thin nose ridge. Her hair was dyed brown. Unfortunately her attitude was pretty shitty,falling under the Korean phrase "queen sickness" or gongju pyeong. But we're not exactly there for the personalities are we? I took my time and achieved a great release in DG.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1