The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-10-2007, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
wackymarky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sydney Shennigans by cCup23

yoz bros,

I am new to Sydney. Just arrived last week. Would love to meet up with fellow samster. Now need to watch over my Vit, still looking for job, but i dun mind the cheap thrill. any good recommendation? thanks bro.
Old 17-10-2007, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RT_King deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Me too. Going Sydney next week, any Bro there can help to "show" the way?
Old 17-10-2007, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RT_King View Post
Me too. Going Sydney next week, any Bro there can help to "show" the way?
Will that be for work or play? I might be able to meet up provided my work schedule allows. So far, I got a bit of traveling to do around NSW. Will keep ya posted.

If not, just let me know what are ya looking for and I might be able to enlighten ya a little coz I used to live there for over 15yrs before
Old 16-12-2007, 06:04 PM
Samster

pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelbSJ View Post
hi to all,

http://www.diamonds81.com/index.html

Tel : (02) 9439 7262
Address: 81 Willoughby Roads
Crows Nest Sydney NSW 2065

I found this brothel rather interesting. Firstly, you can cum as many times as you want, even for the 30 minute session and besides that, you can request for CIM too. Its rather pricy though, @ $140 for 30 minutes. Girls at this brothel are mainly from Singapore and Malaysia. So, you might meet your tutorial or university mate working there

Cheers
MelbSJ
Any ladies you can recommend Bro MelbSJ?
Old 21-12-2007, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
supaman27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I m a "lurker" in this forum but finally went for some action in good ol Sydney... Had some Thai and Chinese food in Sgp before...shud have reported those.

Went to Kyoto last wednesday at ard 3+, 3 girls were there, michelle, Mako and Cindy(last one i m not sure...kinda forgot the name)

Mako is the jap girl thats booked all the way till 6pm didnt even see her. Saw michelle, quite nice...tight body cos she was wearing a midriff baring top... but not my cup of tea... Cindy(?) came and could see she got tummy...declined and went off...Together with another cheongster ... so one of the cheapest place is out of the books....

Altho i came home and found out from another forum that michelle is quite a screamer/f*****...would be fun...heh heh...U guys shud try if and give some feed back
Old 25-12-2007, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
supaman27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, seems like a dead thread :P guess everyone is enjoying their christmas!!
I went to 5 star the other day.

Looking for some action, rang the door bell waited for like 3-5 mins damnit...and its infront of a pub and the road is damn busy. Damn jialat....a lady ard 50++ answered the door and spoke to me in canto...might be malaysian...recognise the accent abit...onli two girls are available....jojo and joan.....showed me joan...not realli wat i am loking for...look too "homely" to me....damn i m picky...The mamasan say service very good...

ok la watever...gave in and paid 140 for 30mins...led me up the stairs....wearing onli a bikini top and reall short skirt....damn nice view....she got quite a nice body....quite chatty...took a shower together and was surprised that she washed my feet....???

on the bed...she proceed to lick the nipples and the all over....damn shiok....very lively tongue....went down the my feet and sucked my toes...oh god...the flag is flying already hehEHe....lick up my legs then to the flag pole...BBBJ....really good suction humped her throat against my cock then alternately lick the balls and the A ....but one of my problem is that i m not veri sensitive...cheong a few times also pound for 20mins still cannot cum...any tips or shud i go see a doc..hehe...

well her foreply skills are fantastic....proceed to cap and she climbed on top...quite shiok for the 1st few mins....after that stop feeling anything but the flag is still flying...oh...the 30 mins ended before i capped...so i had to extend...80 extra...jack hammer her from bottom....then go to missionary....the bell rang and my cash went out...showered then left...damn it....didnt even finish the job...

name : Joan
Nationality : Sgprean but sounded like malaysian
Height: ard 156?
body : 8/10 small boobs...but quite proportional all ard
looks : 6.5/10 look abit like my classmate...maybe thats why...abit turn off
bbbj : 9/10 considering my circumstances
foreply : 10/10
Fj : 7/10 too short before vitamin M ran out

highly recommended to bros that dont have my problem.
Old 27-12-2007, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by supaman27 View Post
Hi, seems like a dead thread :P guess everyone is enjoying their christmas!!
I went to 5 star the other day.

Didn't check out Bro MelSJ recommendation?

www.Diamonds81.com - Crows Nest - 02 9439 7262 - developed by itsonic.net

I wonder what izzit like
Old 12-03-2008, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 22
84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelbSJ View Post
hi to all,

www.Diamonds81.com - Crows Nest - 02 9439 7262 - developed by itsonic.net

I found this brothel rather interesting. Firstly, you can cum as many times as you want, even for the 30 minute session and besides that, you can request for CIM too. Its rather pricy though, @ $140 for 30 minutes. Girls at this brothel are mainly from Singapore and Malaysia. So, you might meet your tutorial or university mate working there

Cheers
MelbSJ
knn, Singapore girls' CB made of gold or what?

Anyway, I'm new to Sydney, just arrived last week. Any bros wanna meet up for food, drinks, parties & cheonging?

Contact via PM

横眉冷对千夫指, 俯手甘为孺子牛

一失足成千古恨,回头已是百年身!

Wanna get married, but afraid of losing yr property, yr assets in the event of divorce? Quit SG, dun marry SG gal, yr ass is oso covered!!!

Talking Equality wif SG gals is like talking Communism wif Capitalists
Old 28-01-2012, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 20
brucelee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbrucelee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbrucelee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

It been almost years since the last post....any updates? Looking for Sydney action.
Old 08-10-2014, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 23
King is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to allKing is a name known to all

there are plenty of cheong scenes in syd.

if u r Asian, can try out Ginza for FS or if u prefer rub and tug, go masstige 8. both r in the city. just google for the address.

For Ginza, remb to call and book in advance.

quite a lot of action at Surry Hills, ur pick of choice.

if u prefer angmoh try stiletto and king's court.
Old 25-01-2015, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 13
Zongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Spent week in Sydney.

Highly recommend bros check out Ginza Club in Surry Hills. Location slightly outside of city but easy to find. Roster of Japanese, Korean and Chinese girls - can see all on their website. I did not book so arrived and girls came down and introduced themselves. Prices vary by category (diamond, gold, silver) as does quality.

I chose the only Japanese girl on menu (forgot name only remember she's Japanese) and went up for 30 min session. She was Gold premium class - so 140 austrlian dollars for 30 minutes.

She was like typical Japanese girl you see on the street in Tokyo and Osaka. Easy to talk to, explained she was in Sydney studying and just working on the side for spending money. Hard to get access to these girls when in Japan so highly recommend a try! I love Japanese BBBJ with lots of saliva and girls provide nice service. Then onto FJ - nice feeling to be doing Japanese girl just like AV with the right sounds. Non professional feeling.

Recommend to bros who wanna try japanese girls while visiting Sydney.
Old 09-02-2015, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
hardob is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by King View Post
there are plenty of cheong scenes in syd.

if u r Asian, can try out Ginza for FS or if u prefer rub and tug, go masstige 8. both r in the city. just google for the address.

For Ginza, remb to call and book in advance.

quite a lot of action at Surry Hills, ur pick of choice.

if u prefer angmoh try stiletto and king's court.
FYI Masstige 8 got loyalty card... rmb to get it next time u go there.....
Old 09-02-2015, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howdidoo View Post
Thanks King Bro..
Found a local review website like our SBF called Aus99 which is quite popular and many reviews with exact location and names of chicks.. Guess its not causing any problems revealing names here..
punterplanet is another good site....
Old 03-09-2015, 06:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sydney fun?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomyam View Post
hi bro, tried looking for fun spots in sydney but could not find any in the forum.
any help would be great! ;-)

are there any exciting MPs? or Brix equivalent in Sydney for a good night out?

kamsiah!
Pls post here

https://samsforum.com/showth...ghlight=sydney

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 15-09-2015, 08:35 PM
Samster