The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 26-02-2024, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 9
coachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: GBW vs VIP vs HV vs New York vs NZ vs M Spa

Thanks bro for the FR. I went to try 76 and it was awesome.

I booked with captain for 76 and wanted to start with dipping in hot spa with her. Captain make arrangement for her to come specially at 12.30pm to fit my schedule. Thankful to captain.

She is very pretty and playful. Though we were in public place, with 4 other guys there, we managed to find a more private place at the end of the hot pool. We managed to steal many naughty touches and squeezes. She will slipped her hand into my shorts and stroke me. When it hardened, she said “me die, me die” and I asked what she meant. She said “too big, me die” then she said “later don’t shoot fast. I want enjoy”. My ego shoot up to the sky. I managed to slipped my hand under her bikini to sample her boobs. Real, natural and big. We moved to big pool cos too hot in the hot pool. In big pool, she used her back side to push against my cock. I used my hand to slip under her bikini. We were too turn on, she said let’s shower and go to the room. When I stand up, she laughed at my hard on and hold my cock and walk out the pool.

After shower and in the room, since we broke the ice, she became very playful. Her bbbj is awesome. Almost came but managed to stop her in time. We started with missionary but sensing that I am too gentle, she requested to ride me. Lots of patterns. Up and down, left to right, front to back and also lots of rotation. Don’t know who service who. Hahaha… I finally shot loads and loads. Rested and chit chat.

Very nice to have pool dipping with a nice lady with nice figure and chatty too. Looking forward to meeting her again.

Oh, on my way out, saw another pretty lady with good body. Her smile also melted my heart. Regret not asking for her name or number.

Quote:
Originally Posted by expunged19 View Post
First visit to NZspa. Visited quite a few establishments in JB but NZ Spa is really one of the better ones.
Saw an opportunity to take part in a “training” of a few girls and was interesting to be part of this experienced so I signed up with captain Kim quickly.

Facilities + VN style play
While waiting for my session, I checked out the facilities. Sauna, steam room, a hot pool and cold pool. Surprisingly was introduced that I could get a lady accompany me in the pools in bikini (damage 100rm for 40 mins) my friend got Girl (No.33) and she was really pretty! (next target) after awhile and since I was waiting for my slot, I was open to this as well.
I got Girl (No. 27) came in an orange bikini which was really sexy and nice. We chat a bit and shes been here for a while, figure 9/10, but not really my type (shes a bit more snazzy type and I like guai girl type), but was still nice to have some hugging and touching action while waiting (no intense groping/ stuff that isn’t allowed in public as there were other bros in the pool)

Finally I was called for my session
I was the “body” for the training to happen. 2 girls were there watching while No. 76 served me together with the trainer. It was quite curious which points they will train the girls.
Starting in the shower, the trainer soaped me from behind while 76 from the front. Followed by a nice BBBJ. Special notes was how the trainer massaged my back during the shower while helped me relax. Off to the bed, was quite funny as I wasn’t sure how to proceed, and also having 2 watchers in the room made me even more nervous. First up was gel and rubbing feet against nipples/boobs, this felt really quite shiok to feel 2 different boobs on my 2 different feet. Followed by gel b2b, water suction which was pretty sop training.
Then turned around and it was BBBJ time. Trainer is really laojiao and was teaching how to deep throat and lick beneath the shaft. This was well accompanied by No.76 licking my nipples and kissing.  this is exactly how tarma should be done! Following which, No 76 was told to try the same. I could feel some teeth and for me, this was even better than the trainer which really turned me on.
Following this was hot cold bbbj using gel, honestly the hot gel didn’t do anything for me, but the cold one was minty and chill. Finally I was nice and hard/ready. Trainer pass the cap to No 76 and she could sense that I didn’t really want to have her around. Me and 76 were giving eyes to each other like two students chatting during class behind the teacher.
So she left us to our own action, I capped on and started to lick 76 even before the other girls left. Start to fuck her and she was really loud (while the teacher was still in the room and packing) was quite a turn on. She really loves sex which was a huge plus for me. Changed many positions from missionary to doggy to flatiron. Flipped over cow girl and she finally came intensely while I saw her nice tits bounce around. She squeezed and grind me so hard I thought my dick was going to break. Told her it was my turn to come since she had her good time. Turned around for my favourite position and finally surrendered my day’s load to her.

Look : 7/10 (young milf look with a few tattooos)
Body :7/10 (no extra fats, pretty normal mature body. Nice tits (C/D cup slight enhance I think)
Service technique: 8/10 (BBBJ was pretty decent, good licking, not rating the rest as it was a training session)
Attitude:10/10 (nice gaze, loves sex, loud moans, cant ask for more really)
Come out after session, gotten some food. Was told that was cooked to order, I think some 8-10 options which is pretty impressive for a spa. Usually just a stale buffet counter.
So… Food and drinks 8/10
Definitely will be back with some friends when we drive up.

Dmg 268 for main package 100 for pool babe
Old 06-03-2024, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
casperlow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro where is this m spa?
Old 06-03-2024, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 447 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by casperlow View Post
hi bro where is this m spa?
No more..... taken over by One Six spa.
Location is inside Crystal Crown hotel.
Old 07-03-2024, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 5
Christin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChristin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Going on saturday

shld I go new york spa or NZ spa?

which one got better facilities?

I plan to use hot tub
Old 08-03-2024, 07:15 PM
Samster

Christin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChristin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
Lol...... competition is stiff so not surprising other agents want to hijack customers.

Anyway M Spa in Crystal Crown has closed down. It is now taken over by One 6 Spa.

Their telegram : https://t.me/higirl23
user does not exist
Old 08-03-2024, 07:18 PM
Samster

I think tmr I will go check out one six spa
Old 08-03-2024, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 15
Dystonia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDystonia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone knows if any of the spas mentioned here have the full scrub service done by females ?
Or at any other spas not mentioned here.

Thanks for any info.
Old 09-03-2024, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 447 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christin View Post
user does not exist
https://t.me/hisex99
Old 09-03-2024, 02:49 PM
Samster

i m at the one six spa now....the canteen look a bit small compare to hv spa
Old 10-03-2024, 10:34 PM
Samster

Went to one six spa recently, took 710, the FJ is not great, very rush, and keep asking me to faster and faster, she like very rush....small size XMM, but really not very fun for me

I am going to compare it with HV spa

Facilities:

Smaller, HV spa the movie room and canteen much much bigger and spacious, can go with big group of friend, ice cream also more variety

however the hot pool wish, one six spa is less crowded than HV spa, if you prefer some privacy pool time to soak and think about life...one six spa is okay

The movie room is disappointing, very small, and TV is small too, aircon like very small, nobody is inside...not very comfortable to lie down

price: HV is 268, one six spa is 258, not much difference, I opt for a massage addon is 328 RM

Food: HV spa the buffet food, a bit cold, not very nice, for one six spa, gt a menu to order, but...cook quite slow, the rice like gt some MSG, not say a lot, but can tell, drink wish is ownself go fridge take and pour urself, nobody serve you...I like the shark fin of one six spa, I would say one six spa food is better, look at the picture above

service: this one is the strong point, HV spa win hand down. In HV spa, there will be a guy who standby to give me towel and pant to change, I just pass to him, and he will give me a new towel, and help me dress up....

and the canteen in HV spa, people will be eager to serve me and ask me where I sit and bring me food...

one six spa everything self service one, I ownself take pant, ownself figure out where to take towel...not really a big issue, but if u prefer somebody to serve u, hv spa is better....

The auntie massage after the piak piak session is damn good, I urged everyone to try the 328 package, I think it is more valuable than the FJ itself
Old 11-03-2024, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 17
cuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christin View Post

Went to one six spa recently, took 710, the FJ is not great, very rush, and keep asking me to faster and faster, she like very rush....small size XMM, but really not very fun for me

I am going to compare it with HV spa

Facilities:

Smaller, HV spa the movie room and canteen much much bigger and spacious, can go with big group of friend, ice cream also more variety

however the hot pool wish, one six spa is less crowded than HV spa, if you prefer some privacy pool time to soak and think about life...one six spa is okay

The movie room is disappointing, very small, and TV is small too, aircon like very small, nobody is inside...not very comfortable to lie down

price: HV is 268, one six spa is 258, not much difference, I opt for a massage addon is 328 RM

Food: HV spa the buffet food, a bit cold, not very nice, for one six spa, gt a menu to order, but...cook quite slow, the rice like gt some MSG, not say a lot, but can tell, drink wish is ownself go fridge take and pour urself, nobody serve you...I like the shark fin of one six spa, I would say one six spa food is better, look at the picture above

service: this one is the strong point, HV spa win hand down. In HV spa, there will be a guy who standby to give me towel and pant to change, I just pass to him, and he will give me a new towel, and help me dress up....

and the canteen in HV spa, people will be eager to serve me and ask me where I sit and bring me food...

one six spa everything self service one, I ownself take pant, ownself figure out where to take towel...not really a big issue, but if u prefer somebody to serve u, hv spa is better....

The auntie massage after the piak piak session is damn good, I urged everyone to try the 328 package, I think it is more valuable than the FJ itself

Sounds reasonably good. Wanna try HV Spa. Any recommendations and what's the damage? Usually I aim for 2 shots. So was thinking if you know the price for 2 shots same girl or 2 separate shots with 2 different girls, any advice?
Old 11-03-2024, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 14
leekwantew is one of the Best!leekwantew is one of the Best!leekwantew is one of the Best!leekwantew is one of the Best!

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=978094
Old 12-03-2024, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuba View Post
Sounds reasonably good. Wanna try HV Spa. Any recommendations and what's the damage? Usually I aim for 2 shots. So was thinking if you know the price for 2 shots same girl or 2 separate shots with 2 different girls, any advice?
check with the agent

usually 268RM is good enough

heard gt auntie working at HV spa for massage I nvr try that, maybe shld try next time
Old 12-03-2024, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 14
Chateau deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChateau deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi everyone, want to ask, has anyone done any private arrangements with the girls to hotel, or is it restricted ?
Going to go to a spa in JB for the first time, don't know which to go yet, but if I like the service of a girl, I normally will want to arrange overnight.
Old 12-03-2024, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 537 / Power: 4
Diudiu is a glorious beacon of lightDiudiu is a glorious beacon of lightDiudiu is a glorious beacon of lightDiudiu is a glorious beacon of lightDiudiu is a glorious beacon of lightDiudiu is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone got VIP spa telegram?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1