The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 01-02-2016, 06:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
LifeKanasai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Anyone go batam happy tomorrow?
Old 01-02-2016, 08:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SGsexyboii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

First and foremost, I'll like to thank all big bros out there for providing me with valuable information. I've been collecting information on places to go and reviews based on each individual experiences/comments, over the past year. Been there on 3 occasions; each being like 4 to 5 mths apart.

For my upcoming trip this Friday, I'll like to know if anyone actually uses those okt(standing outside formosa hotel) services, to direct/take them to the joints or instead, just find/go to the location urself..
I would like to go QC Gold bird, new berry, bunga, happy8 and permata joints myself if i have the exact location using my gps. Is there a collated link for location finding?

I will most probably be staying at habour bay hotel from 5th to 7th Feb.
Old 01-02-2016, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 12
TempterYee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTempterYee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
This building is right behind Ramayana, Jodoh, at the entrance of the (in)famous Pasar Induk, which is well known to be one of the few "dangerous" places in Batam near the tourist area.
Everyone recommends to stay away from it, but indeed the level of danger is negligible, compared to any bad area of big cities in Europe or America. The fact is that 99% Singaporeans are not used to travel far, while are used to live in clean safe sanitized environment where one could be pick-pocketed only once in a lifetime, at worst and IF it happens. No gangs, major crime or robbieries whatsoever. So, even Batam may look scary.
I went to Pasar Induk a few times even at night, to buy some fruit, and I received only some curious looks. Sure, I would not go inside at night, but there is no reason to go there. In any case, please do not go around poor areas with an expensive photocamera hanging from your neck.
https://samsforum.com/showpost.p...&postcount=132

Quote:
Buying fruit: I did not go there on purpose from Nagoya, but I was in the area because of a girl in a room of a hotel at 2 blocks from there. High prices: yes, but I know the prices of hypermarket in Nagoya Hill as benchmark, so I know if a price is reasonable or not.

Cheap sex in Pasar Induk: not really what attracts me there. Last thing I would do in Batam. But good idea to warn everyone.
https://samsforum.com/showpost.p...&postcount=165

(the roti prata in btm must be good since they cost more)

Yes,it is a good idea now to warn everyone.

I agree
Old 01-02-2016, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 20
Bigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlickBassy View Post

Sambal Ijo is a must have codiment for Sumatra food.

It is the green version of the sambal balado. While the red is firely, the green is milder. I like to tabao a small pack home. There is a joke why will they prefer to use the unripe tomato and Chili...they picked them before they are ripe because they cannot wait.
Saw the recipe provided by @BlickBassy and i thought i give it a go. Got my helper to "tembok" the chilli & prepare a sample amount.

Couldn't find green tomatoes. So there won't be any sweetness. Added 20 chili padis to give it some Oomph...

This amount in the bowl has 4 big green chili & 20 chili padis. Shiok lah! Thank you Bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by micmac888 View Post
On the topic of chilis ~
yeah it's almost a staple condiment. And found out the name of that super-spicy Batak chili to be Andaliman. Thought it was the hottest/spiciest ... until I was given Cabe Gila (translation : Crazy Chili) to try..... face turned red and sweat like a hog ... really gila - that chili !
Bro Please SIC the sambal Gila. I am a chilli Nut case. Actually, from what i found out, most of the local indo don't take very hot chilli.

The hottest Chilli i discovered is the one at City Plaza BCM stall. This one really burns.

Last edited by Bigbird00; 01-02-2016 at 10:00 PM.
Old 01-02-2016, 10:36 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5528 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempterYee View Post
Yes,it is a good idea now to warn everyone.
I agree
Hmm... thanks for agreeing but I do not understand the choice of highlighting those words as you did quoting my posts. It's confusing.
If you highlight in red different sentences in my posts quoted, my message cannot be misunderstood:

This building is right behind Ramayana, Jodoh, at the entrance of the (in)famous Pasar Induk, which is well known to be one of the few "dangerous" places in Batam near the tourist area.
Everyone recommends to stay away from it, but indeed the level of danger is negligible, compared to any bad area of big cities in Europe or America. The fact is that 99% Singaporeans are not used to travel far, while are used to live in clean safe sanitized environment where one could be pick-pocketed only once in a lifetime, at worst and IF it happens. No gangs, major crime or robbieries whatsoever. So, even Batam may look scary.
I went to Pasar Induk a few times even at night, to buy some fruit, and I received only some curious looks. Sure, I would not go inside at night, but there is no reason to go there. In any case, please do not go around poor areas with an expensive photocamera hanging from your neck.

Cheap sex in Pasar Induk: not really what attracts me there. Last thing I would do in Batam. But good idea to warn everyone.

And that is a fact.
I spend every year several weeks in USA, Colombia, Ecuador and other countries of Latin America. I was also in Uganda, Ghana, Bangladesh and Pakistan. Fortunately for all visitors here, believe me that the level of danger in Batam is negligible, compared to the bad areas in most countries of Europe and Americas, e.g. compared to the poor areas of Paris, London, Washington, Los Angeles, New Orleans, St. Louis,... Any big city in Americas or Europe.
FORTUNATELY, Batam is still a good place. Bag snatchings are still events to report on the newspapers here. In any big city of Europe, many happen every day. In South America, gangster kill for few dollars. Let us enjoy this oasis of peace.
Normal rules of careful behaviour are sufficient to stay safe 99.99% of the cases.

Last edited by Black Page; 01-02-2016 at 11:31 PM.
Old 01-02-2016, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 9
BlickBassy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlickBassy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbird00 View Post
Saw the recipe provided by @BlickBassy and i thought i give it a go. Got my helper to "tembok" the chilli & prepare a sample amount.

Couldn't find green tomatoes. So there won't be any sweetness. Added 20 chili padis to give it some Oomph...

This amount in the bowl has 4 big green chili & 20 chili padis. Shiok lah! Thank you Bro!

Bro Please SIC the sambal Gila. I am a chilli Nut case. Actually, from what i found out, most of the local indo don't take very hot chilli.

The hottest Chilli i discovered is the one at City Plaza BCM stall. This one really burns.
I see already sweating... Seng Siong got sell green tomato. I grow some at home n can pass some to u. Tomorrow I take a pic n show u.

I have some seeds of the Habanero if you like to grow your own Super hot Chilli.
Old 01-02-2016, 11:25 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5528 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlickBassy View Post
I have some seeds of the Habanero if you like to grow your own Super hot Chilli.
Is the Habanero pepper cultivated and in use here?
Or you got the seeds from some trip overseas?
A must try for those who like it hot.
Old 01-02-2016, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by frodopunk View Post
Maybe just to input some information on the sector where no bros would like to try, however, as a adventurous beings and lazy bastard i decide to rely on our beloved mobile on doing the job on bridging to some dangerous market at Batam. (Wechat)

In total i have engage 3 contact in Wechat which based on merely their photo and communicating with them through the aps.

Encounter 1st: Photo 90% same as real person, engage for ST. Nothing to shout everything SOP. Damage 350k

Encounter 2nd: Photo and real person 200% diff becos here comes Shemale who standard totally cmi.

Encounter 3rd: Photo 80% same as real person engage for LT however, due to uncomfortable with her service paid her ST and ask her to leave. Damage 400k.

Conclusion: When engaging FR in any APPs, please give them a different room number or even different floor of the hotel, ask them reach already msg or call you so you can bring them into your room. If your hotel got some measures of security usually the hotel ppl will bring the FR up to verify with you whether you allow her in. If not they will ask her to leave.

As i mention the 2nd encounter the farker which fake as a woman demand 400k upon leaving say i ask her to come, but i just act that i didn't ask her to come and ask the hotel service people to send her off as he is disturbing me. Luckily he didn't come in or else dunno wat will happen.

Play safe to engage any FR on any APPs, risk is high return might not be as good as you go for the proper hse and KTVs. Sorry for the long essay
1st of all,i apologize for the need to quote your whole post.This is definitely good experience sharing,no matter how i try to minus anything away from your post,it just become incomplete. Thank you for sharing.

I have always advise one (especially newbies/1st timer) to visit those more stabled licensed booking joint and massage shops in Batam 1st,as there are definitely some form of risk factor involved during engaging of FLs from discotheques,Clubs,Pubs,wechat,watsapp,BBM etc etc. I am not saying they are all bad,as a matter of fact there are good ones.

All one needs is to be more vigilant as anything can happen during those engagement. And be even more vigilant during festive season (public holidays).

https://samsforum.com/showpost.p...70&postcount=7

From bro Newyorker's reminder :

https://samsforum.com/showpost.p...9&postcount=70

..which i agree. I dont think there is a pay 1st bonk later policy (unless you really trust her). It reminds me of Batam eateries. Most of the time,i order the food,i finish eating them before i make payment. In Sillypore,its the other way around,hence many werent used to it,which includes myself when i 1st go Batam,hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboon View Post
I tink u r not the 1st one kena tis type of case. My friend also,the difference is he met this "girl" in outside hotel lobby restaurant instead,so when he saw pic not same as real person,immediately he siam.
Your that friend backside itchy ma,always trying to play greenbean soup with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
Next time ask okt if u r allow to go behind the curtain rm to see their girls.Every joint also got their share of hidden treasure (震店之宝).
erm...erm... *cough* ... *cough*...erm...

Quote:
Bro,next time stay Utama hotel,behind hotel plenty of massage shps offer 200k fj & if u give em extra 50k-100k more,u may be in for a surprise. Of course confirm is girl.
Yep,Utama area is definitely a good choice for ST. Cheaper and better. And most girls around there if they know you stay in Utama,they wouldnt have mind going to your hotel room. Better still,can even see them face to face to discuss about LT after her work duty too,hehehe...

Hehehe...by the time you finish the massage,you would already have confirmed it is a 100% "girl",hehehe...some massage shops there also have album to choose the girl too. Most massage shops is just 2 to 10 mins walk away from that hotel. High competition there,hence it benefit customers like me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
I guess their hidden gems the price also super atas?
Rarely,you will see goldbird with any girls above 1.2 million rupiah. (unless CNY or super peak season)

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
In total agreement. These FLs may be in carhoot with the police. Planting of drugs in the KTV or hotel room, followed by raids SPECIFICALLY your room is a tell tale sign of sabo.
It ever happens before,and it will just keep happening if people remain less vigilant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
... I will pick up ceweks somewhere else.
However,dont hold too high expectation.

To me,no point pay 600k (even 500k) for an overnight girl who gives me 1 shot and later run away.It is in "other way" equal or more expensive than in Sillypore. As long as it is cheaper than Sillypore overnight gal by about 50% during CNY,i wont complain,hehehe...

In Sillypore :

Average per shot (ST) : S$50-S$80 (licensed joint in Geylang)
Overnight : S$250 - S$350 for a decent looking girl (thats 10pm-11pm onward)
Massage : average about S$40 - S$60 per hour w/o special service

If i choose to pay Sillypore price,i will stay in Sillypore.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 01-02-2016, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 9
BlickBassy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlickBassy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Is the Habanero pepper cultivated and in use here?
Or you got the seeds from some trip overseas?
A must try for those who like it hot.
I got mine from overseas. Once a while u get it from gourmet outlets like Jason's
I can pass you some.

--
I agree with U on Jodo. I have been to those places and feel safe.
Old 02-02-2016, 12:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
There r always unexplored treasure everywhere in btm (taught to me by nono). It's always good to try everythg.
The world is moving,everything keeps changing all the time. Girls in Batam who are with contract will end their contract usually at around 3 months most time,then new girls will come. Every booking joint,even massage places/Spa etc will keeps evolving hence Batam scene were constantly refreshed every other months,hehehe...and having said that,even i couldnt keep up with its pace.

Quote:
Hope to have your permission to participate here sir.
No,no,no...permission not granted,hehehe....*joking*

Enjoy sharing.

Cheers!!

Quote:
Yup this cigar looking thing is a local Jamu, called "Tongkat Ajimat Madura". I guess it is a jamu that local women used after they give birth and to keep their pussy clean & tied.
In the past,i was also curious about this Jamu thingy,i did some research and in one of the FR by a lady from the west who bought this from Indonesia to her homeland to try. Well,...she was cursing as she shares about it. It actually dries up the vagina (according to her) hence making entry of the dick a little harder in the beginning but once entered,the pussy will contract and grip the dick as the vagina dries itself (due to the constant use of Jamu).

I am only guessing how this thing works base on the FRs i read by the ladies.

Quote:
Looks like u reli squeeze yr unreliable taxi driver dry in yr every trip
Hehehe....

Quote:
Yr Jan summary also took so long tis time.
Done!

https://samsforum.com/showpost.p...&postcount=105

Quote:
I wan to knw where old man bring u to on yr last day.
I will need to keep my promise to the one who shared with me. Maybe March/April/May i may bring you there. But you will need to take a oath not to share in public and online. I go prepare an altar,some joss-sticks and a live chicken 1st,hehehe... (do this kind of thing in Batam cheaper,hehehe..)

*joking only*

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 02-02-2016, 07:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGsexyboii View Post

For my upcoming trip this Friday, I'll like to know if anyone actually uses those okt(standing outside formosa hotel) services, to direct/take them to the joints or instead, just find/go to the location urself..
I would like to go QC Gold bird, new berry, bunga, happy8 and permata joints myself if i have the exact location using my gps. Is there a collated link for location finding?

Personally, i avoid them.
1.They might bring you to some other places to rob you.
2. Prices will be marked up by okt since need to give commission.
3. If....i mean if....you ever take their services.....next time you walk out formosa......they recognise you....they going to pester you no end.

I was pester by an ojek on my recent trip becoz out of laziness....i saw him when walk out of my hotel. Get him to transport me to the big temple.....
The next few times he saw me, he keep pestering me. So.....i advise better walk some distance away from your hotel n get ojek or taxi.
Old 02-02-2016, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 12
StarCity is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStarCity is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStarCity is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by john.valdric View Post
I read through the thread quite thoroughly but there's one information i would like to clarify. Anyone care to share which are the MPs that allow us to pick the ML? I read that Octopus SPA allows that. Been to Delta SPA where we are not allow to choose.
Octopus Spa only allows u to choose the girls from the silver & gold tier package which is around 700k - 800k in person.And u get an hour of time with them. Those are not massage ladies. You can't reli choose those massage lady in Octopus Spa who does massage unless u knew em by name or no.

Behind Utama hotel ,there are quite a handful MP for u to choose the girls from album. Simply walk in and tell em u wish to get a massage,ask how much the pricing & check with them for album. You may walk out if there are no album.

Next option will be to those booking joint that does massage service. You will be able to choose your massage girl in person. Some of them does good massage too.

Hope that helps.
Old 02-02-2016, 10:33 AM
Samster

StarCity is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStarCity is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStarCity is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Very good prices.....well.....sooner or later I'm giving up the place also.
Didnt met my sayang there this time round...timing not right....
When u give up,don't forget to share the place.

If u have a sayang there,get her hp no. so u won't have to miss her again.

Quote:
anyway, what is the rate for tips?
150k issit too little? she looks a bit disappointed....but i also never require her to do exceptional stunts....so I think 150k is good rate.

maybe Im pampered by the massage rules....60k-100k basic massage svc n room usage.
no special - 20-30k tips
got special - 100k - 300k....depends on HJ or FJ

I think money more well spent in this case.
I tip booking girl avg around 100k - 150k.

200k is for the very good ones that i planned to rtf

Massage-wise if there are no special,abt 20k. Be it a male/female foot reflexologist or massage therapist. 30k unless there were reli good.

With special,hj is 100k - 150k. Applies everywhere. Will tip extra 30k if she's reli very good

Fj is 200k - 350k. Stand-alone shop btw 200k - 250k. Men Spa & hotel massage service btw 250k - 350k

Last edited by StarCity; 02-02-2016 at 10:59 AM. Reason: Men Spa & hotel massage service btw 250k - 350k
Old 02-02-2016, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oreocheese View Post
any bros can intro those 30mins or 1 hour fuck house around formosa hotel? dynasty only can overnight right? new berlian & queens no more?!
most booking joint that has the word "massage" does ST.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempterYee View Post
https://samsforum.com/showpo...ostcount=32873

& by clicking on the spoiler button,u can flag an ojek or taxi to get to any of those places u wish to go or simply head to king massage on yr hotel 4th floor to look at their album of gals. Dynasty (beside formosa),new berlian & queens no longer exist.
King massage can be a good choice for ST if one bargains. 300k -350k for fj can be achieve there. Their first quote usually 500k - 700k a pop. 1 hr massage is 90k in-house & 100k in-room. There are also album to choose the girls but photos were probably taken few years ago.
Old 02-02-2016, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

To be fair, this place is more of a squatter place/ market for the local community. What I mean of no go is for tourist who have no business there, nor should go there to buy things. Not safe in a sense that they get chopped for high prices.

There are other places which are robbers/pirate hideout/gamblinig den/etc which are out of the common place where one would go. These are places where no one would want to go unless they have some dark business to do. Of cos, there are a few places where they have a legitimate business front n does black stuff behind it. Not to be mentioned here.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1