The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 27-02-2007, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Nismo_boy is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: phuket

Bro netto3,

Which part of phuket will you be staying for ur stay at phuket from 2-6 Mar ? If possible we can meet up for a drink.
Old 27-02-2007, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 21
natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo_boy View Post
Bro netto3,

Which part of phuket will you be staying for ur stay at phuket from 2-6 Mar ? If possible we can meet up for a drink.
i stay in town, choafa road. have a car so can meet anywhere on the island. u working there? can pm you my hp no.
Old 27-02-2007, 06:04 PM
Samster

Hi Bro netto3,

Im not working at Phuket only go there for tour and enjoy with my friend from 1-4 March. This is my 1st time going Phuket. By the way are u a Thai ? Any good traditional and oil massage with special around Patong. Care to tell me their special prices. You seems like an expert in Phuket .
Old 27-02-2007, 06:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by natto3 View Post
hi bros, anyone in phuket 2nd to 6th march? bro sassina, you around the area at that time? can meet up and have a few drinks together.
Bro Natto,

Unlikely that I can make it to Phuket this coming month. Guess why?

Already my CNY Phuket tickets were pushed back to Good Friday weekend cos the previous week I was there (before CNY) Phuket was simply just overcrowded!

Anyway, for me the current flavour is in mei mei land at you know where!

Just flew into KL from there this morning and already, I am being pushed to go back before the end of March!

Damm, vfm, its damm hard to beat now!
Old 27-02-2007, 07:02 PM
rukter

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Hi Bro netto3,

Im not working at Phuket only go there for tour and enjoy with my friend from 1-4 March. This is my 1st time going Phuket. By the way are u a Thai ? Any good traditional and oil massage with special around Patong. Care to tell me their special prices. You seems like an expert in Phuket .
Bro, if you're going for traditional msge, you can try Let's Relax. There are 2 outlets, located both ends of Patong, behind the beach. It has a website where you can check the exact address, contact & prices. I usually go for 2 hrs thai & herbal msge at B700, plus B100 tip (if you think the svc is good). Very good 1 1/2 hr of traditional Thai msge, then follows by herbal rub on your back...very shiok
Old 27-02-2007, 08:29 PM
Samster

natto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of lightnatto3 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Hi Bro netto3,

hi bro, i'm true blue singaporean.
i dun usually massage around in patong area due to the tourist price. if you go to town it's much cheaper. oil massage at the club asia is my usual joint for oil and metropole hotel's cozy corner is my joint for traditional massage. traditional massage is now 300bht for two hours. oil at club asia was about 2000bht 2 hrs for non members. cheers and have fun.
Old 27-02-2007, 08:37 PM
Samster

bro sassina, when my current mongolian goes back next month i would like to join you in mei mei land for a short tryst. when you likely to be there after 16th march?
Old 27-02-2007, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
singman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

will be in Phuket too from 4-7 March , after which in BKK 7-11 . Want meet ?
Old 27-02-2007, 10:38 PM
Samster

Hi netto3,

When you mentioned that town is cheaper for massage. Are you referring to Phuket ? Sorry Im a 1st timer to Phuket so dont know the place well. How far is the distance from Patong to Phuket town ? What is the transport that can bring me to Phuket Town and the price to pay for the transport ? Thanks
Old 27-02-2007, 10:41 PM
Samster

Hi rukter,

Thanks for you info and really appreciate it. By the way do you have the link of the website you mentioned.
Old 28-02-2007, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi netto3,

When you mentioned that town is cheaper for massage. Are you referring to Phuket ? Sorry Im a 1st timer to Phuket so dont know the place well. How far is the distance from Patong to Phuket town ? What is the transport that can bring me to Phuket Town and the price to pay for the transport ? Thanks
hi bro, if you take a tuk tuk to town just for massage you might as well spend the evening there. you can pick up women at rome place, take out 4000bht or short time 3000bht plus room. this is near metropole hotel. otherwise go to fantasia, pink chamois, pink 2000 or spend some time and money in pink cafe before heading back to patong. as brother rukter stated the massage places in patong are resonable for tourist price.
read the thread and find out the addresses of the places i have indicated. i guess that a tuk tuk would cost you about 400 to 500 bht each way and about 40mins.
any other queries will be entertained.with pleasure. cheers
Old 28-02-2007, 01:09 PM
Samster

Hi netto3,

Just wondering if agogo bars and massage parlour will be closed on their Holy Day so called " Macha Day " on 3/3/07.
Old 28-02-2007, 05:47 PM
Samster

sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!

On transportation.

To get the most out of cheonging bewteen Phuket Town and Phuket's main beach Patong Beach, I always recommend people to rent a self drive.

It's only 1000 bahts a day plus petrol as compared with paying 300-500 bahts each way from Patong to Town and vice versa.

After all most Singaporeans have been trained in topo while in SAF so there should be little problems navigating. Of course, do drive a little slower and be extra careful and you will get more out of your visit to Phuket.

Where to rent? Call David Car Rent who are located next to airport to reserve your car and they will meet you on arrival if you provide details.

Contact : Tel: +66 (76) 327487 or email Khun Ning at [email protected]

Do some homework on internet on where the places are and use the free phuket maps you can get on arrival and HAVE MORE FUN.
Old 28-02-2007, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by natto3 View Post
bro sassina, when my current mongolian goes back next month i would like to join you in mei mei land for a short tryst. when you likely to be there after 16th march?
Bro Natto,

I will be returning to mei mei land on the 8th and back to Bangkok likely on the 13th so your MGF will still be there.

The good news is that I will be going back at least monthly for the next few months and there will be many occasions when we can wing it together for sure!

Have fun in Phuket this time!

S.
Old 28-02-2007, 06:24 PM
rukter

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Hi rukter,

Thanks for you info and really appreciate it. By the way do you have the link of the website you mentioned.
www.bloomingspa.com/about.html

enjoy...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1