The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-10-2022, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 712 / Power: 19
fullmoonz69 is a splendid one to beholdfullmoonz69 is a splendid one to beholdfullmoonz69 is a splendid one to beholdfullmoonz69 is a splendid one to beholdfullmoonz69 is a splendid one to beholdfullmoonz69 is a splendid one to beholdfullmoonz69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: My Best Friend

I agree. I really fail the person who love me most and till this day I still feel foolish about it. As time pass and many things happen, the picture is getting clearer.

For the bestie wise... I am not sure about it... sometimes you really do develop feeling for the other... for now.... I never believe in purely best friend between a guy and a girl.

Thanks for reading my story. I just realize its been 10 years since I have written this... I happen to see the thread again when someone wrote something on it today.

I will definitely not open another pandora box. Am happy with my current marriage and family.
Old 09-10-2022, 06:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 8
CowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullmoonz69 View Post
I agree. I really fail the person who love me most and till this day I still feel foolish about it. As time pass and many things happen, the picture is getting clearer.

For the bestie wise... I am not sure about it... sometimes you really do develop feeling for the other... for now.... I never believe in purely best friend between a guy and a girl.

Thanks for reading my story. I just realize its been 10 years since I have written this... I happen to see the thread again when someone wrote something on it today.

I will definitely not open another pandora box. Am happy with my current marriage and family.
New reader. Only until page10 but gotta comment first. TS your story damn nice
Old 11-10-2022, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 5
5i4i deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing a very nice story bro!
Old 13-10-2022, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 20
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

happen to chance on your story and good one...

all the best
Old 13-10-2022, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 5
Sub9900 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very well written, all the best to you TS!
Old 14-10-2022, 03:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 2
vincepiak is a Helpful and Caring Samstervincepiak is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My Best Friend - Part 5

nice story upped you

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullmoonz69 View Post
( Click to show/hide )
wow...going for lunch soon... just log in to check and shock to see quite a number of reply !!! Thanks bro for upping my points and those who read it... Cos now at office... and going for lunch in an hour time... writing the next part will definitely give me a super hard on... nether the less, for all the bros who read my story.. i shall continue... Do leave more feedback, so i will be writing it all... its pass memories but its super clear in my mind... i will never forget this beautiful and sexciting incident in my life...

here goes:

One week pass after all the talks about masturbation and such... we met for dinner and supper as usual... talk on phone about daily lifes and encounters... I tot everything is back to normal for her but for me... i am thinking about her everyday... the image never goes away about her touching herself...

Finally thursday come again... the day when her lesson ends at noon... she text me to meet her at her house. I took urgent leave and left office in the morning... haha...went home to bath and change a new boxer i bought... jus in case today got chance to expose it again... lol

As usual, i bought lunch up to her house... i press the doorbell and waited like a delivery man... and after awhile without response, i msg her, no reply... i press the doorbell again...

Then all of a sudden the door open, i am stunt by what i saw... Kacey is wrap in a white towel... she is actually bathing halfway... as she is tall... the towel only cover til her mei mei... revealing her long and slender legs... I swallow my saliva at the sight of it... She smile and pass me the keys... and went back in...

I open the door and enter the house... Kacey was bathing in her mums room as usual... the laptop is already on the living table where we have lunch all the time... I place all the food and go through the laptop for new songs... but the tots of Kacey bathing now... and the image of her in the white towel keep appearing in my mind...

I cant control my curiousity... i play music and put it to a higher volume from the laptop... and creep slowly to Kacey mum's room door...

I am trying my luck to see if i get a chance to peep and see anything... door was lock... the only way, i can see is from the slight sims below the door...

I bend down slowly without making any sound...

Then i realise that the floor is reflective... cos the sims is too low.. but with the reflection from the floor i can see more... my heart pounding super fast... first time i am trying to do something like tat...

My heart pound even faster when i saw the bathroom door unlock... i never realise that Kacey did not lock the bathroom door, she only locks her mum's door... but i did not see her there... the shower host must be located on the other side.. all i can see is an open bathroom door, mirror and basin...

My heart keep pounding hard... thoughts of the younger brother coming home early or Kacey might have finish bathing, changing at an angle that i cant see race through my mind... do i have enough time to make it back to the living room table without been caught... the adrenalin is high... til... i saw...

Kacey walks out into my view... she is looking at the mirror in the bathroom... i got a clear view of everything from the reflection... my jaw drops...

She tie up her hair... revealing all the way from her long neck to her feet.. She is scraping shampoo and looking at the mirror on the same time... now then i realise she likes to look at herself when she bath...

I got an instant hard on... as now i am laying flat on the floor to get a better view... Kacey moves her shampoo hand over her A-cup size boobs... its perky and i can see its like a 20cent coin size nipple... and she slowly move her shampoo hand down from the waist to finally what i have been imagining for the pass one week...

Kacey's mei mei... its all wet and the pubic hair is like soaking with shampoo and water... to me its like a thick bush... not trim... this is how a 18 yr old girl looks like without trim ... her hand movements over her body with shampoo and scrapping in between her legs ... is the image i will never forget in this life... such a beautiful sight...

After awhile, when she cover all area she needs to wash... she turns around and move further back to the bathroom, away from the mirror... I tot the show is over as the shower host is located at a block view behind the door...

As i was about to get up, i am shock i was given a bonus... she reach for the show host behind the block view... and shower off the shampoo over her body which i can see clearly...

The water caress her body... swipping the shampoo off ... from top to bottom... its about 6 to 7m from me to Kacey... i can see the full view... and the water drips from the end of her pubic hair...

when all the shampoo was gone... i guess the show should be over soon... til i saw something i couldnt believe...

to be continue... going for lunch soon... need to wrap up some work
Old 18-02-2023, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 11
jamestan1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjamestan1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hey TS. Nice story! Hope there will be an update soon, even a short one
Old 19-02-2023, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 2
phoniexman5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

had a good read the for the share
Old 20-02-2023, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 966 / Power: 15
Megafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to beholdMegafan1981 is a splendid one to behold

I think the worst person is Samantha.

She lost her virginity and didn't get anything back in return, and still have to live with that memory. At least Kacey and Jane had some emotional feelings with TS; Samantha lost hers due to peer pressure.
Old 20-02-2023, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
jaxica2082 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hope there will be more stories
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1