The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2016, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
second_one_64 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
The fish tanks have been closed by Mayor Lim, now superseded by Dorms ... I guess you meant Dorms .
Yes. I mean Dorms. Do they still exist or is it better to get stuff from places like LA Cafe and East Asia.

Btw, will be in Manila from June 7th to 11th.
Old 11-05-2016, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by suriyen View Post
I Also am planning a trip to Boracay on july early ,any bro want joint ?
What will you do in Boracay ? just wondering.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by second_one_64 View Post
Yes. I mean Dorms. Do they still exist or is it better to get stuff from places like LA Cafe and East Asia.

Btw, will be in Manila from June 7th to 11th.
They exist but the taxi drivers tend to scam sometimes.

I haven't been to dorms for quite sometime - feel sad to see those girls waiting for jobs being rented out + lazy, as my existing contacts do the fishing and some vetting for me

Between LAC and EA, I would say go to EA, though I only been to LAC, never to EA.

LAC has too many Japanese only attitude girls. Especially at night times
Old 15-05-2016, 02:51 PM
Samster

Great . Thanks. If you have some friendly taxi drivers let me know. I can get him to pickme up at the airport, and give me some fees as well !

Will be visitng only on June 7th, so plenty of time.

Thanks in advane
Old 15-05-2016, 07:21 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Great . Thanks. If you have some friendly taxi drivers let me know. I can get him to pickme up at the airport, and give me some fees as well !

Thanks in advane
The "friendly" taxi drivers aren't cheap.

Pre arranged taxis can cost 1k per trip, not worth unless you arrive at some midnight hour.

Will drop a note later on reasonable how-tos for Safe travel in Manila.
Old 17-05-2016, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quote:

Thanks in advane
If you arrive in Manila, on some midnight flight, book a taxi through your hotel. About 1,000 per trip is the norm. I do know some guys who do this - they aren't taxi per-se, but private cars.

If you arrive at a day time, and not in a rush to go to the hotel: go and join the queue for yellow taxis. Avoid the touts who will say 'no taxi today, take private car' - as these cars can charge between 3,000 to 5,000 per trip (compare the cost for hotel / private car arranged in advance - no, don't be carrot head).

If you take yellow taxi, say Terminal 2 to Makati should be 200 peso or so. The yellow taxis have a coupon with the taxi number, so you can report is something fishy happens.

Under no circumstances should you allow the taxi to pick up a friend or another passenger - that's where things go wrong. That applies for street taxis too.

Now for regular travel: unless you are loaded and don't mind paying 3K or 5K per day, taking taxi for day use is a waste.

Alternate: if you are adventerous a bit and don't have luggage around: Take taxis, but avoid those taxis which are white. Flag down those which have stripes - red, or green or something.

Those with stripes with company name such as LBR, MGE are company owned, and 'rarely' those drivers try to play you out.

Those pure white ones are the scam kings. Or will always ask for big fare, or fare plus ..

Lastly, the best option;

Uber and Grab Car (or even Grab taxi is no Grab Car is available). And pay by Credit card, and cars are very new, and nobody even wanted to accept tips.

As usual, off peak fares are super cheap on Uber and Grab.

Just be a bit careful as once I ordered a Grab car and saw a Kia Piconto, no space for my luggage, but the driver said it's ok to put it on the rear seat- why would I complain ?

Sometimes, Uber or Grab data speed causes it to say Card verification failed, in those case, just pay cash ! No worries, it's all above the board.

If anybody asks who is picking, just say it's your friend, as some taxi drivers aren't happy with Uber and Grab

For Uber and Grab, you need internet connection, so get a data sim Card, ensure the network is on 3G, and for 50 Peso on smart, you can have 24 hour of surfing.
Old 18-05-2016, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
boiboi26 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

Will be visiting makarti next week.. wondering where can I go..
Been there few years back, got a taxi driver to show me some local go go bars etc... and can 'take-away' but forgotten where it is liao..
Also been to a street full of bars/clubs but also cant remember the names..

Anyway appreciate if some bros can intro me which bar to go.. would like something similar to BKK style.. pole dancing etc.. cheap place.. and maybe get someone for overnight..

Appreciate all assistance from bros here.. do let me know where is fun too thanks!
Old 18-05-2016, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boiboi26 View Post
Hi Bros,

Will be visiting makarti next week.. wondering where can I go..
Been there few years back, got a taxi driver to show me some local go go bars etc... and can 'take-away' but forgotten where it is liao..
Also been to a street full of bars/clubs but also cant remember the names..

Anyway appreciate if some bros can intro me which bar to go.. would like something similar to BKK style.. pole dancing etc.. cheap place.. and maybe get someone for overnight..

Appreciate all assistance from bros here.. do let me know where is fun too thanks!
I think you meant P Burgos, which is a street full of bars and clubs, with pole dancing and occasional topless. Can negotiate take away (bar fine/EWR)

The talents in the bars change, so the key, if you are looking for take out, is to get only a mug of beer and scout. So you can have an exit plan if things go wrong.
Old 19-05-2016, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
GoldenNiler deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any Bros in Makati or Manila 29th to 31st may? Lets meet up for drinks and hangout in EA or wherever its happening on a Sunday and Monday.

Will be staying along Jupiter avenue/street in makati. But wont mind going anywhere as long as its happening!!!

Find it...Fuck it...Forget it....
Old 22-05-2016, 09:36 AM
Samster

Thats good. but to get an Uber, wh are not leaglly allowed to enter the Airport, i read you may have to walk to Resorts world, if you arrive at Terminal 3 ?
Old 22-05-2016, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thats good. but to get an Uber, wh are not leaglly allowed to enter the Airport, i read you may have to walk to Resorts world, if you arrive at Terminal 3 ?
Unless I travel light, I wouldn't walk 100 feet in shitty / slum Manila streets. Other towns are exception.

And I don't look local, and any effort to disguise myself never works, as I have the time have suspicious characters starting to follow me- and FFS never can I ever use an over pass in Manila.

Grab has a counter in the arrival area, dunno about Uber.

Last edited by etsys; 23-05-2016 at 02:49 PM.
Old 23-05-2016, 04:06 PM
Samster

My 2 catches, room delivered in Manila (short of time and tired to go hunting

Mamma mia, the boobies - Real Natural Boobies !!! I almost was wondering if she's pregnant - turned out a bit of rice stored in the boobs and tummy too- but good in attitude and service

29 years old

This one - ex HK, 25 years old, and gave a mean BJ and CIM.

Not much of a looker, but slim, and tall - 160 CM and right height- right enough to do a standing fuck.

4K for the first one, and 4K for the second one ! All through contacts I know ..

Last edited by etsys; 23-05-2016 at 04:17 PM.
Old 24-05-2016, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
monteroman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Uber and Grab are now allowed in the airport.

[QUOTE=second_one_64;14625891]Thats good. but to get an Uber, wh are not leaglly allowed to enter the Airport, i read you may have to walk to Resorts world, if you arrive at Terminal 3 ?[/QUOTE
Old 24-05-2016, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by monteroman View Post
Uber and Grab are now allowed in the airport.

Quote:
Note sure what happened to your quote.

From what I know, Grab has a counter in the airport. Not sure about Uber.

I still opted for a private car to pick me, when I arrived this time, as I was arriving at 4.30 AM and not in the mood to go and look for a counter or whatever.

For your info: March 14th News Release

MANILA — Travelers finally have the option to grab a ride at the airport using only a mobile application.

On Monday (Mar. 14), transportation network company (TNC) service GrabCar started picking up passengers from the four terminals of the Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) following its accreditation by the Manila International Airport Authority (MIAA) earlier in the month.

Last year, the MIAA said it was open to allowing TNCs to operate in NAIA as long as the TNCs undergo the same accreditation process to which the MIAA has been subjecting all public utility vehicles at the airport. Grab is the first TNC to be accredited by the MIAA.

According to an online announcement from Grab Philippines, there are designated pick-up locations for Grab passengers in each NAIA terminal, namely, the curbside of the main arrivals area in Terminal 1, the inner arrival curbside between Bays 7 and 8 in Terminal 2, the secondary arrival curbside between Bays 5 and 6 in Terminal 3, and the curbside of Terminal 4.

Grab booths manned by booking agents will also be placed at the designated areas, where those without smartphones or Internet connections can also book a ride with the service.

Under an agreement between the airport management and the TNC, only Grab drivers with confirmed bookings will be allowed to enter the pick-up areas, a recent press statement from the MIAA has shown.

Grab would provide MIAA an online platform, which would allow MIAA to monitor GrabCar vehicles that have been booked from NAIA, the statement read.

“Our partnership with MIAA….will make heading to the next destination more convenient for the 50,000 people who arrive at the NAIA daily, especially after a long flight,” said Wee Tang Yee, country head of Grab Philippines, in the statement.
Old 28-05-2016, 06:13 PM
Samster

Thanks Bro; will be staying in QC, Hotel Meranti. Close to a company that i own, if anyone wants to hangout, it will be great
Old 30-05-2016, 09:08 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Chong125005 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good morning everybody. This is my first time go makati with a group of 8 people end of June. We stay at City of dream. Anyone who can help us to introduce which spa got extra service with reasonable price. We just want short time only. Ur reply is much appreciated . Regards. 🙏🙏🙏
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1