The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-07-2016, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
sidtip is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bote View Post
Are you seriously retarded or a clone?
You want happening KTV? I can only share with genuine bros.
I have never been to a KTV because they are an Asian thing. so I'm trying to learn
Old 26-07-2016, 06:53 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 989 / Power: 0
Bote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to behold
Re: Team Hoian vs Team TomMAffolter

You are not his clone, so which mean he is your clone
No wonder, that moron is posting cambodia sex adventure in isg for 5 yrs under the nick of sidtip. I do know that moron love dark skin girls. Finally the puzzle is solved

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidtip View Post
U can check my reports etc on ISG. I have been on that site for about 5 years and only found this site a few days ago.
If u call me a clone it shows u r a fool. look at ISG in and Burma Cambodia or vn threads - over the past 5 years.
Old 26-07-2016, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 12
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

I burst out laughing reading this... haha...

Oo ya bor? Lu kong simi lanjiao hui?

Just because I don't use Singlish.. therefore I am foreigner.... good logical deduction...

Quote:
No wonder....the Moron speak like a non-sinkie idiot and only have Angmoh friends like Wendella........

Maybe Hoian is Punjabi...who knows...
Finally the puzzle is solved.
Old 26-07-2016, 06:56 PM
Samster (B)

Bote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to beholdBote is a splendid one to behold

So anxious to defend urself....all the more shows u are his clone.
No problem i upgrade for you and ur sidtip isg account.

No wonder Moronic Hoian always clueless about Vietnam. He spend most of his time in Cambodia.
Refer to my latest signature update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoian View Post
I burst out laughing reading this... haha...

Finally you found the truth

Yes I am indeed Sidtip who used to monger in Cambodia

Last edited by Bote; 26-07-2016 at 07:12 PM.
Old 26-07-2016, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
You are not his clone, so which mean he is your clone
No wonder, that moron is posting cambodia sex adventure in isg for 5 yrs under the nick of sidtip. I do know that moron love dark skin girls. Finally the puzzle is solved
Bote now I know u r disabled. I am not a clone or anyone. u r delusional. read my ISG posts. they also include Australia which might give u a clue to where I live. and u will see that there is often a one year gap between my posts because I travel maybe once a year.

So, stop thinking that everyone is the same person and that there is only one person thinks u r a time waster because everyone thinks u r a fool and u need to know it.

however u r funny in a strange kind of childish way
Old 26-07-2016, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1840 / Power: 20
TheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant future

Wa pian, will there be a Bote3

Otang :
Up next :
No post to up:
Old 26-07-2016, 10:05 PM
Samster (B)

Oh..is that so?

Quote:
I know I am disabled but I am not a clone or anyone. I come SBF to promote my sex story. I believe Singaporean will love it.
Old 27-07-2016, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 11
Sexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to behold

Let me say this once and for all. I am not keen for a fight with anyone. If you want to participate and get info in other countries forum, be humble and learn to accept their style and culture. If you have enough info elsewhere, you won't need to be in this forum.

Trying to act like a boss or leader does you no good.
It only reflect your stupidity.

I read and re-read your posting. I could not find any useful info or field report which can benefit anyone. Mainly crap stories which are more suited to be in the Adult Discussion Thread. I see no point in zapping you back. I rather up people for good post.

Skip or ignored my post if you dun like.

Quote:
Actually sexforyou. That thread is rubbish and I think its more suited for your food reviews. I actually thought I kindly asked u not to post any more food reviews. maybe u cant read. Sexforyou everyone in this room is laughing at your pathetic attempts to spoil this room for everyone else. look at my little reputation points, they are rising because people are voting against u. Let the rest of us have fun and go and talk to your mum about your cooking dude.

I tried to work out the points thing but it seems that I cant take any off u so I sent u a message instead. it said "idiot' in case u didn't know who sent it

Last edited by Sexforyou; 27-07-2016 at 12:23 PM.
Old 27-07-2016, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexforyou View Post
Let me say this once and for all. I am not keen for a fight with anyone. If you want to participate and get info in other countries forum, be humble and learn to accept their style and culture. If you have enough info elsewhere, you won't need to be in this forum. I could not find any useful info or field report which can benefit anyone. Mainly crap stories which are more suited to be in the Adult Discussion Thread.

Skip or ignored my post if you dun like.
Actually I think my post are quite interesting because I always try to tell a fun story. If you don't find them interesting then stick to your cooking and maybe start up a cooking thread too. I don't live in Asia and don't have any new stories yet because my trip is 6 weeks away but I can promise u ill have plenty. If you check my ISG posts u will see.

As for respecting culture I'm all for that too. In fact if u look at my old ISG posts u will see I always gave the girls too much $ and was regularly attacked by punters for doing that. But its always my aim to try to make the girl happy because she is doing a disgusting job. I think I made an ISG post about the time I was pursued by a much older rich woman. she gave me money and holidays and wanted to be a couple but she actually made me feel sick when I had to touch her. When she sucked me it was ok but when she tried to kiss mei wanted to vomit and the only other time in my life I have failed to get hard was with her. she wanted seex and I refused for weeks and finally I agreed when she said she would bring another girl into the bed with us. it was my first threesome to I agreed. and the crazy thing is with 2 girls in the bed I could not get hard - well I got hard with her friend but then when the old woman touched me I went soft. the young girl would suck me to get me hard and then they would put me inside the old woman and I would go soft. it was embarrassing. I had to kiss the old woman in that bed but I didn't swallow one bit of saliva after kissing her. I stored it up and kept my mouth open to keep it dry and then after wen to the shower and spat and spat till I got every bit of her out of my mouth.

so feel sorry for all sx providers. they do a horrible job. I am revolted when I read punters want to DFK a girl. I wish the girls would vomit in their mouths. I also feel bad that dudes want to put their tongues inside the girls. that revolting for the dude coz the girls may be dirty but its also a bit horrible for the girl having some bad breath freak trying to poke his tongue in that hole.

But I also know that these girls are providing sx and I know that if I somehow worked with them then the conditions for them would be a lot better than if they worked for some kind of sexist pig old Vn dude. Because I actually care about people and try to look after them
Old 27-07-2016, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 12
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, according to that troll Bote everyone here is my clone, including the moderator.
Quote:
Hey Striker. If all the trolls in here are correct, then there is really only two people chatting in this room and they each have 4or 5 accounts. So u might be organising to meet with 10 people from the forum but only 2 really exisit
U moonlighted as a gigolo? Anyway its a funny story and I agree. I have yet to meet a whore who enjoys what she is doing or would chose the life of a whore given a choice. All those stories about men making their whores wet etc are just made up stories to make themselves feel good.
Quote:
...I think I made an ISG post about the time I was pursued by a much older rich woman. she gave me money and holidays and wanted to be a couple..
I dun mind your food postings but only wish that you could be more selective ie post only the really good ones. Not common stuff that we can find everywhere.

As for movies, I think you should stop or post it in the "Movies Download" thread. It's not like I am going to book an air ticket to VN to catch a movie after reading your review. Anyway just sharing my honest opinion.. dun like can skip.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexforyou View Post
Let me say this once and for all. I am not keen for a fight with anyone.....
Old 27-07-2016, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post

here more of your lies and hypocrisy

There are posts where you complain that benny is cheap and nasty and is only used by desperate cheakskates and yet you are planning to visit a 25 dollar brothel in yangon that you admit was dirty....

I'm happy u r here at last. I have been waiting for u. From the moment I discovered this thread I found u to be one of the most vile people I have had the misfortune of coming across on a site like this.

And everyone puts up with your crap and you loud mouth about how good u r. So lets put u to the challenge. Start producing some information that people can use instead of bullying everyone. If you live in Vn and u have all these stunners surely you can prove it. Next time u r with one of these girls take a photo of her and make sure than your u hold up your hand showing 3 fingers in it so we know that its really u with her.

I'll give u 3 days to produce it. If u can't then ill consider u shut down for being a liar and a fraud.

Thank u Tom for finally having the courage to come out and take what u give. U r a bully and a fraud and I wish u could read all the private messages I got from people talking about u. they think u r a fool and the laugh AT u and they know that everything u say is b...sh.t.

I'm waiting Tom. 3 fingers in the photo with one out your10 out of 10 girls that u get every day for 200,000. u r a joke dude
Old 27-07-2016, 06:07 PM
Samster

TomMAffolter - in reply to your little investigation you have got a little bit confused which is not surprising because bullies often get flustered when they have to defend themselves.

The first part said I wanted 2-3 girls in a KTV which would cost about $3-500 or less in a KTV in Vn or Cambodia. In my country the same thing would cost about $1000 for one girl - that's $3000 for 3 girls for an hour or two and that's a bit too crazy for me. Read the sentences properly Tom. There is no need to lie or make things up Tom.

In reply to how much I spend.... u pulled some comments from a 'now-deleted" thread in which I said I planned to spend $2500 in 7 days on this trip and I was discussing how I would do it. Just for a kind of fun fantasy week. In Yangon the choices are limited. In Bagan there seems to be nothing at all on offer. So, yes, I will probably visit the $25 brothel in Yangon because there is not much else open during the day.

In regard to the massage girl who I helped make money: read the story again. Do you really think a story with that much detail could be fake. I spoke to that girl recently. She has since lost the money on the stock market and now works as an accountant. She has a boyfriend and she is happy.

In regard to Ben Nys. It is dirty and the girls are average. If you think the Ben Nys girls are 10 out of 10 then I think u r mistaken. we all know that the only girls who accept you prices are old and wrinkly and not even the Bennys girls will touch u for that price Tom. Your girls must really be the bottom of the pile.

So Tom. you gave it your best shot and you failed spectacularly.

EVERY single person who reads this thread is waiting to see the face of a perfect looking girl who u got for 200,000 and DONT FORGET we want see you hand with 3 fingers raised in the photo so we know its u.

Because Tom - u r the equivalent of a WeChat girl. U r a fake dude!!
Old 27-07-2016, 06:08 PM
Samster

TomMAffolter you also made another comment about Kaka and Liberty only having average girls. This is another example of how I know u r a fraud. If u really did have a lot of experience in different places u would know that a shop can be filled with all ugly girls one week but the next week it might have a cracker and then the following month it might have two crackers. That's why we all go back regularly to venues to check out if there is any new ones. So TomMAffolter, the fact that u say venues all have bad staff and then never go back shows a lack of experience.

TomMAffolter u r a pest and a bully and we are all still waiting for your photograph with a 10 girl and holding up 3 fingers in the photo.

Last question TomMAffolter. If people like u why do u have so few reputation points after 3 years. Ive got 50 after a week. TomMAffolter do u see what posting useful information or even funny stories makes people happy. your venom and hate is just annoying. u r like a smally fly that we have to swat away to get to th good stuff.

Waiting on the proof TomMAffolter
Old 27-07-2016, 07:07 PM
Samster (B)

Nope I think you are born with an asshole on ur mouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoian View Post
I have no way to win the argument, ok let me create propaganda involving the moderator. This is my best tactic, I sounds like asshole but this is a good strategy

Last edited by Bote; 27-07-2016 at 07:23 PM.
Old 27-07-2016, 07:22 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 0
Bote2 is a glorious beacon of lightBote2 is a glorious beacon of lightBote2 is a glorious beacon of lightBote2 is a glorious beacon of lightBote2 is a glorious beacon of lightBote2 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Nope I think you are born with asshole on ur mouth
My twin bro, why you so angry? Cool down. I knew you have a bitch you love to lick her pussy too.

Don't need to use foul language to attack one person.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1