The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 25-01-2016, 11:27 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Thats was one of my biggest worry.More police may means more of them eyeing for "money" this festive season and thats in the name of protecting the tourists. I think i am more afraid of those corrupted policemen than the terrorist,hehehe..

I always keep this set of Batam telephone number stated below with me whenever i visit Batam:

In case one day things like the below happen to me:

And i read about the solution provided by another bro to the above :

It pays to read and seek for solution to a problem faced...of course the author of the post is talking about Jakarta,but lets not forget there is a Singapore Consulate in Batam as attached above...read on :

Tho all the quoted post above here were more than 11 years old with some coming to 12 ,but all these streetsmart basics will always be valid for the many years to come for any Batam travellers.

Another more than 11 years old advise...

https://samsforum.com/showpost.p...6&postcount=36
Thanks for the lists, but not sure useful a not as i think over there the police look at s eleven rather than being fair.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 25-01-2016, 11:29 AM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingman View Post
Bro nono, very nice thread. Neat and organise. I support.
I do agreed and really kudos to him for slotting out thing nicely. Hope the rest of them will enjoy their stay here at the new thread.

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 25-01-2016, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
mr20k is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro Nono post is very nice. I spend 2-3hr reading all his experience in Batam, and it interesting.

I have a question. What is the difference between Batam, Bintan, Tg Pinang, and Balai? It seems that all 4 have WL but Batam seems to be the more popular choice. Is Batam the cheapest with the best girls?
Old 25-01-2016, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

I support this new thread
Old 25-01-2016, 02:53 PM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: -223 / Power: 0
tabamo tabamo tabamo

I HOtel Baloi is Cool

Old 25-01-2016, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabamo View Post
I HOtel Baloi is Cool
You try open up the curtain sit by the sofa beside the coffee table sipping a cup hot coffee while having a BBBJ
Old 25-01-2016, 03:45 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabamo View Post
I HOtel Baloi is Cool

Wow nice one, no wonder rate was not cheap too.

Old 25-01-2016, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 19
thomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to behold

What's the charges of Hotel Baloi?
Old 25-01-2016, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

1ST PART FR : https://samsforum.com/showpost.p...ostcount=34536

2ND PART FR : https://samsforum.com/showpost.p...ostcount=34537

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Contd in here since old thread locked.

Forget to mention it is now more straightforward using wifi at hana hotel.
Just need to choose Hotel Hana n key in pw which can get from recep.

Woke up good 2nd day morning......after seeing Man U lost......haha.
Breakfast nothing great n not much ppl too.
Went to tua pek gong temple n as it was sunday.....quite a crowd.
Proceed to my secret place massage n i was the early customer.
Only 2 chicks working.....took the more pretty one. Came in n looks like pic....sexy figure. Nice smile.
Massage.....using oil n i should hv inform her to use cream.....easier to wash off.
Average massage n she keep rubbing n touching bird now n then.
40 mins up.....she appears not good in english n took sometime to figure out price.
400 for fj n 300 for hj w full strip.....she quite stubborn w pricing.
In the end, didnt take up offer....so gave her 20k tips.
Kudos to her, she still maintain smile even though slight displeasure.
Walk to jodoh top 100 to buy something which dc mart dun hv.....
Had my lunch there......25k.
Head back to hotel to deposit my stuff.....
Had a shower n it is 3pm btm time.....maybe go joint to take a look.
Change money at formosa area n rate is 9660.....
New berry was the joint i first went....
Abt 10 gals available....
still camping for more b4 i comment.
Old 25-01-2016, 04:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by micmac888 View Post
There are but not for a few days. Given the days of stay , best bet is montego resort villas. Each villa has private pool but alas only 2 bedrooms. Got an open air rooftop for use too.
At Montigo Resort,you will be able to try to get 2 side by side villa and merge them to 4 bed rooms. Meaning you get 2 swimming pools and everything else,hehehe...price wont be cheap for each villa with 2 bed rooms tho.

Montigo Resort should be the only 5-6 star Resort Hotel in Batam,if i dont remember wrong. And they dont come cheap by local standard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Hard to get this kind.....
Most I got in batam is saggy boobs n big tummy with stretch marks.
Not sure booking joints got sexy milf w good figure.
Actually with clothes on,you cant really tell. Most enormously BIG boobies will be saggy (applies for all other races of girls,hehehe..). Stretch mark...hmm...i think most Indo girls gave birth in an early age. Try somewhere in between,semi SYT or semi MILF. Plenty of them in booking joints if you dont mind their looks not standing out as SYT.

You just remind me of a milf at Bunga...hmm...maybe she might fit you since she has that dancer's figure (she likes dancing and singing) and service was fantastic according to a friend (those that will rape you after 2 beers down the throat type,hehehe...).Cost about 1.1 million rupiah. I think every booking joints also have such girls. Its up to some trial and error (luck too) if you are willing to try.

In my last trip on Jan 2016,my friend got one girl from Happy 8,definitely considered a SYT at 1.2 million rupiah,also kind of "rape" my friend almost 6 times in one night,hehehe...until he "sweat" and choose not to extend her for another night. (a 21 year old horny cute ex. receptionist SYT who never give birth before and works in the joint for only 5 days)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brassicbrassic View Post
Thk u for shareing this information bro nono.

I will be making my first virgin trip to batam soon.

Hopeful one day can able to join u.
Keep a look out for my trip itinerary this coming March or April. There should be a newbie group trip around those months. Meantime,feel free to visit Batam using my guides in this forum. Keep in mind,dont hold too high expectation,be humble,speak nicely and avoid having the mentality that you can "bury someone alive there with your money" (i notice a handful has failed in this).

May you have a good time in your 1st trip.

Quote:
Bro nono,can i ask by 12 feb friday,will the booking joint price comes down to normal?
Usually price will gradually goes back to normal after 15 days of CNY. Just keep in mind,CNY technically last 15 days by tradition. I am guessing that most booking joint's price would have come back down to normal after 22nd Feb 2016. 22nd Feb is a Monday and its towards month end where people has already spent most of their money (and year end bonus).

Quote:
My plan is to try yr 3 safer overnite booking girl joints for my first batam trip.
Yes.Baby step a time,that would be New Berry,Gold Bird and Bunga.

Permata Indah would be 50/50. Happy 8 is for the late comers,but well...as for the rest,you may wish to keep it for your later trips,otherwise you may have no more joints to explore in your future other trips,hehehe...MM and Indah2,they are not for the newbie.

Quote:
I pmed u,hoping for yr reply.
Replied.

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorioussex View Post
can join you in Mar trip?
Thank you for your interest. It is still Jan 2016 now. You will need to keep a look out in this thread for my itinerary during March/April.

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
See you guys there during cny. Have fun
You going during CNY too? Better book everything early.

Have a good time.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 25-01-2016, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
notorioussex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
At Montigo Resort,you will be able to try to get 2 side by side villa and merge them to 4 bed rooms. Meaning you get 2 swimming pools and everything else,hehehe...price wont be cheap for each villa with 2 bed rooms tho.

Montigo Resort should be the only 5-6 star Resort Hotel in Batam,if i dont remember wrong. And they dont come cheap by local standard.

Actually with clothes on,you cant really tell. Most enormously BIG boobies will be saggy (applies for all other races of girls,hehehe..). Stretch mark...hmm...i think most Indo girls gave birth in an early age. Try somewhere in between,semi SYT or semi MILF. Plenty of them in booking joints if you dont mind their looks not standing out as SYT.

You just remind me of a milf at Bunga...hmm...maybe she might fit you since she has that dancer's figure (she likes dancing and singing) and service was fantastic according to a friend (those that will rape you after 2 beers down the throat type,hehehe...).Cost about 1.1 million rupiah. I think every booking joints also have such girls. Its up to some trial and error (luck too) if you are willing to try.

In my last trip on Jan 2016,my friend got one girl from Happy 8,definitely considered a SYT at 1.2 million rupiah,also kind of "rape" my friend almost 6 times in one night,hehehe...until he "sweat" and choose not to extend her for another night. (a 21 year old horny cute ex. receptionist SYT who never give birth before and works in the joint for only 5 days)

Keep a look out for my trip itinerary this coming March or April. There should be a newbie group trip around those months. Meantime,feel free to visit Batam using my guides in this forum. Keep in mind,dont hold too high expectation,be humble,speak nicely and avoid having the mentality that you can "bury someone alive there with your money" (i notice a handful has failed in this).

May you have a good time in your 1st trip.

Usually price will gradually goes back to normal after 15 days of CNY. Just keep in mind,CNY technically last 15 days by tradition. I am guessing that most booking joint's price would have come back down to normal after 22nd Feb 2016. 22nd Feb is a Monday and its towards month end where people has already spent most of their money (and year end bonus).

Yes.Baby step a time,that would be New Berry,Gold Bird and Bunga.

Permata Indah would be 50/50. Happy 8 is for the late comers,but well...as for the rest,you may wish to keep it for your later trips,otherwise you may have no more joints to explore in your future other trips,hehehe...MM and Indah2,they are not for the newbie.

Replied.

Thank you for your interest. It is still Jan 2016 now. You will need to keep a look out in this thread for my itinerary during March/April.

Cheers!

Have a good time.
Jan one..u no reply..Feb CNY, rate goes up? I skip..So Mar loh...if click, can jio every month..I also very free..

CHeers..
Old 25-01-2016, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Have a good time.[/QUOTE]

Already did bro. Cant wait for the days to come, my mind is already there. Lol
Old 25-01-2016, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
1ST PART FR : https://samsforum.com/showpost.p...ostcount=34536

2ND PART FR : https://samsforum.com/showpost.p...ostcount=34537

still camping for more b4 i comment.
Thanks for helping w my previous FRs links.
I deeply apologise for writing such long winded FRs.
But i really got many details to point out so its worth the while to read carefully....for newbies.
I welcome any comments so we can all learn n share.

Anyway, im back in sg now.....and started to miss batam.
I think i have to go at least once a month.....haha.

A small point to note for those going the next few weeks, it appears the polisi are out in force over the weekends.
So, dun make yourself too outstanding....
Old 25-01-2016, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thanks, bro Nono.....
I picked my first overnight chick after so many trips....from new berry....900k.
Quite patient nice friendly n no chut pattern stuff. Stay w me all the way next morning.
As promised by the okt. He told me his gals never run away.....like real.
Technically, it is not the the first time i pick ON chick....my last pick was like 7 years ago.....and problematic. Since then, i refrain from picking on until now.

Will write abt her in my contd fr.....yes....i think my next target should be either bunga or happy 8.
Old 25-01-2016, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 9
xiaosinful deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow Hotel Baloi looks good! anyway i was wondering if any bros here going batam during march period and willing to guide a newbie along . read thru the threads as well as bro nono batam guide but still since i have not done this before its good to have a expert along. bro nono interested??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1