The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-04-2016, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 22
blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!blursam is one of the Best!
Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by iossshee View Post
Guys hkg try this out ... open a bottle of chivas regal.. girls will join ur table for drinks. Kimberly is a gd place to hook hkg OL or pino.
Hi Bro, is this Kimberly Hotel ? Open Chivas's at its lounge ? Is it a FL pickup place?

Thanks
Old 20-04-2016, 07:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
jetsetting2much deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i believe they are referring to knutsford terrace off of kimberley road. its a strip of restaurant and bars popular with locals, tourists, expats, and then occasional pro or semi-pro working girl.
Old 26-04-2016, 02:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 19
traveler123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by oly999 View Post
Anyone manage to book sex141 hotel based girls like those YoungBuddies or HoneyGirls using English. Am Asian Chinese but dont speak Cantonese
Use google translate and tell them you're abc, shouldn't be a problem.
Old 10-05-2016, 02:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 15
ahboi123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahboi123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone in HK from 10th to 13th May?
Old 17-05-2016, 11:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 0
Zitin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZitin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZitin is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Kama spa

Greetings from HK!
I was blown away by this massage spa which I visited two days ago. Am in hk for the first time for my sis wedding. She is crazy enough to marry a hk guy so I was off to hk to have some fun. Before leaving SG, I did some research on massage parlors in hk and got an impression that they are mostly in rundown places like Mong Kok with milfs doing the massage. I watched too many hk gangster movies it’s not hard to imagine the like. When I arrived in hk, I checked out local hobby sites and found the English language forum of sex141. In that forum, Kama Spa keeps coming up. There are literally tens of field reports on them every month and they are all excellent. They are like the hottest place in town at the moment. Intriguingly they are not on the sex141 database. They have a website www.kamaspahk.com and you have to book from there. So I sent them an email via their website and got a booking immediately.
First mythbuster is kama spa is not in any rundown dodgy Jackie Chan back alley. It’s in a very nice building in Lan Kwai Fong. I didn’t expect a massage parlor can be in such a nice area. Buzzed in, took the lift to 1/F, and the door opened into a small but nice lobby. Small lamps and plants everywhere and soft music in the background. A very, very beautiful syt in long black dress welcomed me in. My jaw dropped. She was more like a movie star than someone you see in a massage spa. She showed me around the spa, and there was one spa room with bathtub and a double bed. Everything like a hotel spa. I didn’t choose the VIP room though as I was in a hurry and didn’t want to rush. Chose a smaller standard room instead.
The beautiful syt asked me which masseuse I wanted. I wouldn’t know who to choose so I said please choose for me. She brought a young mainland girl. Petite and cute. Massage was great. Very hard, HK style I think, and thorough. Teasing was long and very very nice. Turned over, oily HJ, all wonderful. Total damage was HK $700 for 60 min. Only SGD125 I think it’s a good deal as the facility is very good and clean. The girls are all young and beautiful and wearing short tiny dresses.
I was literally blown away by this place and understand why it’s so hot on sex141. It is nicer than anything I tried in Geylang by a big big margin. I might go back to try the spa room tomorrow.
Old 22-05-2016, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
29475 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So i was in HK over the weekend and as usual went to King Hing (Mongkok) and James S Lee Mansion (TST) to scout out the action. Over the weekend I took 3 shots so a short summary of the visit:

1) Lin Chiling look-a-like at JSL TST.
Took the elevator up to 8th floor then proceed to buzz doors coming down. I think I was only 3 to 4 doors in when i hit JACKPOT on 7th floor (unit 703F) cos the moment the doors opened, I saw this absolutely stunning Lin Chiling (taiwanese talk show host) look-a-like smiling at me sweetly, wearing a sexy evening gown that shows one of her boobs almost exploding out of her tight bra.

I immediately stepped in, no further questions necessary as she is absolutely my type of girl. Noticed that she is charging HKD600 for 30 mins and HKD 1000 for 1 hr of fun, but quoted me HKD500 only.

Proceeded for bath (she did not offer, negative points) and then dried myself and laid down for the deed. When she stripped her body is perfect, not an ounce of fat out of place and her boobs are a gorgeoud C-cup which is perfectly spherical. I am not sure if it was post-op or not but it did not sag one bit and was quite pliant when groped, with no obvious scarring. Maybe surgery have improved to a new level =).

Did the deed in a few different positions, her pussy wasn't really that tight and then LB decided to take a nap, so I had her give me a HJ till i dribbled and shot.

Showered (again, not offered) and left. Overall the service is wanting, but her stunning looks and nice body is sufficient to warrant a rtf (although I did not). She also kept upselling me to do double fly with her friend next door which I found a bit of a turn off.

2) Second session at King Hing building, this time went up to 14 floor and started down. Must have been a busy day because a lot of bros. I even met one singaporean and ended up mongering together. This time eyes fell on a nice SYT innocent looking from Hubei and went in. Nice C cup boobs which are definitely more authentic that the gal earlier with a bit of baby fat. Nothing special worth remembering about this encounter so chalk it up as a normal session. After that we had tau huay opposite the building, Geylang style!

3) Finally before I left, went for an early session at TST again. This time happened upon a local with an innocent MILF look. She looked quited ordinary but there is something about her when she smiled that drew me in (that, and the fact that i was there quite early meant it was either her or the highway).

They say third time is the charm, and oh boy were they right!

Initially she was a bit cold and again I showered alone (seems like this is a local HK gal thing??) and coming out to dry myself. I told her I am only looking for a BBBJCIM and she obliged. Started by doing catbath and getting LB up with a one fingered salute. However halfway though, she whispered to me that she is only doing CIM with condoms on. Not what I had in mind, but oh well!

Put on the safety suit and started to apply her skills. I can say her BBBJ was quite good and she is experienced in this. She was kneeling on my side, so I decided to be naughty and started to explore her LS with my fingers, slowly at first then increasing the pace as she reciprocated and started to up her BBBJ speed. After awhile, suddenly she turned around to look into my eyes and said "I'm so wet, can you please fuck me?" I can see that she was truly hungry at this point after my constant attack on her LS, and since I wasn't getting my CIM, I decided this is my change to revenge.

I nodded my head and said "im ready for you", and without further assistance (nor lube, as she said she is wet) she straight away straddled me sitting and moaned as my shaft was swallowed by her pussy. Then she started riding me and moaning. We continued for a few more minutes then i told her it was time for me to be on top and we switched. Lifted her legs up around me and then we did it in missionary for a good 10 to 15 minutes. I started to pound her hard and had my thumb rubbing her LS and she gasped for breath several times as she surrendered herself and kept saying "its all just water down there".

After that I placed her sideways and lifted one leg above me and we did the scissor position, then switched back to cowgirl. However, because of the previous two shots, my LB was pretty tired so after awhile, he went to sleep (damn!) and I had no choice. I told her to lay beside me and let me suck on her perky nipples while I jerked off. She obliged and started to play with her own pussy as she got very aroused with my constant attack on her tits.

After a few minutes, she suddenly gasped and said "lets cum together" and her body shuddered. After that she showed me her hand and said "wow, see i'm so wet" and indeed she was! Seeing that I was having some trouble, she proceeded to suck on my nipples and use her boobs to touch LB. At such a sight, I have no choice and surrendered, firing cannonballs at her nice racks and she laughed and said "wow, you took so long your hand must be tired!".

We immediately went to the shower and this time I can sense she was more relaxed now and we showered together. Found out that she used to be from China but now is a citizen of HK working nearby and doing this as a part time. Saved her contact and told her to come find me if she has time to drop over by Guangzhou, so I can show her around.

Wow that took much longer than I thought. Any bros that are coming to HK for a trip please PM me, we can have some TCSS session as I stay relatively close to HK. Just buy me a drink and we can explore the underbelly of HK together.
Old 22-05-2016, 09:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
29475 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Kama spa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zitin View Post
Greetings from HK!
I was blown away by this massage spa which I visited two days ago. Am in hk for the first time for my sis wedding. She is crazy enough to marry a hk guy so I was off to hk to have some fun. Before leaving SG, I did some research on massage parlors in hk and got an impression that they are mostly in rundown places like Mong Kok with milfs doing the massage. I watched too many hk gangster movies it’s not hard to imagine the like. When I arrived in hk, I checked out local hobby sites and found the English language forum of sex141. In that forum, Kama Spa keeps coming up. There are literally tens of field reports on them every month and they are all excellent. They are like the hottest place in town at the moment. Intriguingly they are not on the sex141 database. They have a website www.kamaspahk.com and you have to book from there. So I sent them an email via their website and got a booking immediately.
First mythbuster is kama spa is not in any rundown dodgy Jackie Chan back alley. It’s in a very nice building in Lan Kwai Fong. I didn’t expect a massage parlor can be in such a nice area. Buzzed in, took the lift to 1/F, and the door opened into a small but nice lobby. Small lamps and plants everywhere and soft music in the background. A very, very beautiful syt in long black dress welcomed me in. My jaw dropped. She was more like a movie star than someone you see in a massage spa. She showed me around the spa, and there was one spa room with bathtub and a double bed. Everything like a hotel spa. I didn’t choose the VIP room though as I was in a hurry and didn’t want to rush. Chose a smaller standard room instead.
The beautiful syt asked me which masseuse I wanted. I wouldn’t know who to choose so I said please choose for me. She brought a young mainland girl. Petite and cute. Massage was great. Very hard, HK style I think, and thorough. Teasing was long and very very nice. Turned over, oily HJ, all wonderful. Total damage was HK $700 for 60 min. Only SGD125 I think it’s a good deal as the facility is very good and clean. The girls are all young and beautiful and wearing short tiny dresses.
I was literally blown away by this place and understand why it’s so hot on sex141. It is nicer than anything I tried in Geylang by a big big margin. I might go back to try the spa room tomorrow.
To be honest, I have not yet tried HK spas, but based on the general perception of space in HK, I doubt they are very good purely because space is a premium there. I suppose if you are already in HK, and looking for a SPA session, then go ahead. But for those looking for SPA action, Shenzhen across the border is probably a much better choice, heck even Bluewave offers a pretty solid SPA package for much less.
Old 23-05-2016, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
randomness99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

Had to take a last minute work trip here but unfortunately will only be spending Monday night here. Any good recommendations for clubs to hit up?

Looked through the past dozens of pages but couldn't find any good recommendations for places to party for Monday. Maybe will do outcall or spa after the partying as would be with a bunch of colleagues. Thanking everyone for your advice and inputs in advance!
Old 25-05-2016, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1532 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future

Hi...
i guess you would have seen quite a few posts on the experiences and encounters.

First of all, its very safe. I normally plot out my plans via google maps and save it. its handy and can be saved offline to help you navigate. And yes, there are several buildings as you plot them out, you will notice it could either be convenient or inconvenient for you... some time and planning required.

I normally start from the top floor and make my way down. As you do, there are signs on each door on the girls services. Some come with photos of their body, so you kinda know what to expect. If you think you like what you see, knock on the door/ buzzer ,if she is free she will stand and pose. If you like what you see, ask for price. IF you don't like, move on. No obligations.

My renewal starts this weekend ... so I'm excited. Have fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finito View Post
Hi all, I'm new to here and going to Kowloon area for 2 weeks this summer.
Looks like Hong Kong girl scene works a little bit diffetently if you compare to Geylang etc.(?)
So i found this sex141 page, but was wondering if anyone can pm/answer to few of my questions?
I speak english only, and am from Europe, girl price range i'm looking for is 300-600hkd, looks doesnt matter the most, i just wanna find horny chicks who enjoy having sex this sex141 still is pretty weird to me and i prefer just to walk in the area.
-So is there any adresses like Fuji building where i could just simply walk in and knock the doors? (Adresses, description how it works)
-And is there any girls sitting on the street somewhere waiting for men to approach and take them to their room upstairs? (Red light district/ girld eho i can see without knocking the door)
So i prefer walking to an area wheres many working girls and i can just go talk to them, not bars.

Pm/reply answer appreciated, will come back during my trip with experiences/info how it worked out!
Old 25-05-2016, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1532 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future
Re: Kama spa

Nice review ....

Will be in HK soon... for a good 5 days. This will definitely be a good place to explore.

thanks again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zitin View Post
Greetings from HK!
Old 01-06-2016, 12:20 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Xilhou3tt3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys! Will be visiting HK from 26th June for a few days. Anyone holidaying or picking up chicks, maybe we can meet up!
Old 02-06-2016, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 19
Humga is a name known to allHumga is a name known to allHumga is a name known to allHumga is a name known to allHumga is a name known to allHumga is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xilhou3tt3 View Post
Hi guys! Will be visiting HK from 26th June for a few days. Anyone holidaying or picking up chicks, maybe we can meet up!
About the same time I'm going too
Old 11-06-2016, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 22
DehOne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDehOne deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Fuji Massage at Kansu St, Jordan, HK

Fuji Massage at Kansu St, Jordan, HK

A great place for a simple, comfortable, no nonsense relaxing massage and HJ or FJ. If only things were so easy and straight forward in SG. My virgin visit there was on Thursday night. I'm not Chinese so I didn't speak Cantonese or Mandarin. It didn't matter.

The operating system is simple. You take the lift to level 2 and walk straight out into reception. The manager is very straight forward. There are two prices for 90 mins 'massage'. HK$398 gets you a massage plus HJ. HK$668 gets a massage and FJ. Simple as that!

Next you go into the shower/locker area and the uncle shows you to a locker and hands you a towel. You lock your stuff away and take a shower. They even have airline style tooth brush and tooth paste packages. Afterwards the uncle passes you loose shorts and a robe. You relax in the lounge, get a drink and then you are led downstairs to a maze of massage rooms where your lady is waiting.

I'm sure for Chinese bros you gave the option to state your preferences but in my case it was 'pot luck'. Still the lady I got wasn't bad. Early to mid thirties PRC. Nice body and not at all fat. She gave me a half way decent massage and an excellent HDLY. Then she moved on to a covered BJ with some soft kisses all over. Then she changed condoms and moved to the FJ. After the grand finale, she helped me back into my shorts and robe and steered me out of the maze to the stairs leading to the locker area.

I showered, tipped the uncle $20 (HK) and paid the $668 at the counter. ( They wouldn't let me pay earlier.) I left a satisfied man and slept soundly in my hotel bed.

Couldn't be simpler. I didn't get my 90 mins massage - more like 1 hour but for around S$110 all in, who's complaining?

Last edited by DehOne; 11-06-2016 at 11:09 AM.
Old 14-06-2016, 05:15 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 11
leoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud ofleoprada6 has much to be proud of

I wouldn't consider myself a veteran but nowadays I'm regularly going to Veggie Massage on 141 (pm for the website). It's oil massage with 1hr or 1hr30min package (comes with hj at the end).

Good relaxing trip after a day of work especially if i constantly hit the gym.

Some of the ladies are great massaging skills while some have not bad looks.
Old 15-06-2016, 09:55 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
f1ucked deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,
which building and floors you referring to for the milf in TST?
thinking of look it up on 141 or walk up to check it out.
cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 29475 View Post

3) Finally before I left, went for an early session at TST again. This time happened upon a local with an innocent MILF look. She looked quited ordinary but there is something about her when she smiled that drew me in (that, and the fact that i was there quite early meant it was either her or the highway).
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1