The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 20-05-2016, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 23
darzee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarzee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarzee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarzee is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Tried Dia Nam massage last night, opt for VIP room cost 700k. assigned number 25 (tao) a syt.... rest sop, steam, shower, massage follow by happy ending which was quite good, remind me of silvery holiday volcano in CP......tip 700k...thanks bro Wendella...
Old 20-05-2016, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 21
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by darzee View Post
Tried Dia Nam massage last night, opt for VIP room cost 700k. assigned number 25 (tao) a syt.... rest sop, steam, shower, massage follow by happy ending which was quite good, remind me of silvery holiday volcano in CP......tip 700k...thanks bro Wendella...
Good; at least Wendalla is providing Samster here good information.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 20-05-2016, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 9
XXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to beholdXXLCat is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireShark View Post
Good; at least Wendalla is providing Samster here good information.
Same feelings, appreciation to bro Wendalla. Lack of good contributors like bro Wendalla in this thread for too long.
Old 20-05-2016, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
nikkoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks Wendella bro too.

tried rona massage yesterday. Its walkable from Ben Tham Market.

Entrance at 230k for 1hr massage, had suana and steam bath before that. tipped the girl 300k

going to try benny tonight, unless some bro are interested in hanging out together, we could try KTV?
Old 20-05-2016, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 16
Wendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of light

Glad you all are enjoying what's on offer here. Yes we need more KTV and bia om info, I'm sure that will be up here soon. I don't go to those myself so must rely on those who do to get good reliable info.

About massage, I've heard from a guy who often goes to those that the Minh Tam on Le Hong Phong (707?) is really good.

Thanks for the pat on the back Fireshark. That massage was a bit pricey but seems like a good time was had by all. Silvery jiz even. Maybe eating too much sushi?*

* spurting mercury, get it?

Last edited by Wendella; 20-05-2016 at 09:44 PM.
Old 20-05-2016, 05:34 PM
Samster

Wendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPTAINXXXSOLO View Post
If she gave you her own personal number, that means she works for a pimp, trying to avoid splitting your fare with him.

If he finds out she's holding money from him, he may beat the living shit out of her...
That's if the toxic fish don't kill her first.

I have a bit of rapport with this one, so I'll try to find out what the real story is with that.

I was just thinking, if she has a 2nd phone it doesn't necessarily mean she has a pimp, actually it might point more toward that she doesn't. She had her real phone which was a nice iPhone. She also had a cheap Nokia. She said the Nokia was her work phone. Usually their real phone number is NOT the number used in the ad, which makes sense for obvious reasons. So it seems like the 2nd phone probably has the phone number from the ad. If she had a pimp, then wouldn't HE have the ad phone number and receive those messages, then forward them on to her? There wouldn't be a need for a 2nd number if that was how it worked. He could just inform her using her real number, it's not being shared publicly, just with him. This is all speculation, I actually don't KNOW how it works. Not yet at least.

Last edited by Wendella; 20-05-2016 at 08:57 PM.
Old 20-05-2016, 06:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Aethix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Since I have less patience than cash...

I've been here for a bit now but so far I've been pretty disappointed with the scene.

Looking for a guide for a place with 8/10 (seriously, A game girls) that offer FS with multiple girls.

Willing to pay for your time.

Looking to go early Sunday ( Before 2 or 3pm)

Preparing my inbox.
Old 20-05-2016, 09:29 PM
Samster

This one is on Kynu again now, same one in Phu Nhuan that I had the bait and switch with. The girl who showed up looked nothing like this one. Very different body type.

I have a feeling that they did the bait and switch just for me (since I'm a westerner). Maybe if someone else tries they'll have better luck than I did.

Old 21-05-2016, 01:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 23
darzee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarzee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarzee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdarzee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just return from minh minh tam hotel massage. Comparing to dai nam this place is old with small room. Gal assigned was really average maybe my luck....massage and service average so so.Was charge 640k for vip room despite the signboard at reception showing 550k....rather return to dai nam, saw some real babe there last night while paying to leave
Old 21-05-2016, 08:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 16
San Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of lightSan Guo is a glorious beacon of light

hi 10-12 june anyone there
Old 21-05-2016, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 21
civic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samstercivic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samstercivic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Up you Bro.. nice to get these information before heading over next week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendella View Post
Glad you all are enjoying what's on offer here. Yes we need more KTV and bia om info, I'm sure that will be up here soon. I don't go to those myself so must rely on those who do to get good reliable info.

About massage, I've heard from a guy who often goes to those that the Minh Tam on Le Hong Phong (707?) is really good.

Thanks for the pat on the back Fireshark. That massage was a bit pricey but seems like a good time was had by all. Silvery jiz even. Maybe eating too much sushi?*

* spurting mercury, get it?
Old 21-05-2016, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 12
Phoenix66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPhoenix66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPhoenix66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPhoenix66 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by darzee View Post
Just return from minh minh tam hotel massage. Comparing to dai nam this place is old with small room. Gal assigned was really average maybe my luck....massage and service average so so.Was charge 640k for vip room despite the signboard at reception showing 550k....rather return to dai nam, saw some real babe there last night while paying to leave
I personally prefer Minh Tam at Le Quy Don Street D3 (not far from Ben Thanh market or Vincom Center). I don't remember them having VIP room and standard room if I remembered correctly is 230k. Gals quality is good and services rarely disappoint me and few would ask u for tips amount before they massage your 'baby'.

Another massage joint is Hanh Long hotel Tran Hung Dao Street D5. The MP underwent renovation not too long ago and entrance fee 150k or 200k for standard room and 350k for VIP. The VIP room is huge and clean and gal service is quite good too and they don't massage but suck your 'baby'!

Other than Dai Nam, another popular massage joint is Vien Dong at Pham Ngu Lao Street D1. Entrance fee for standard room less than 250k and VIP shouldn't be more than 600k. This is a huge joint and lotsa of syt.
Old 21-05-2016, 12:47 PM
Samster

So the Minh Tam's and Dai Nam only go as far as HJ, is that correct ? How much do you tip? What about Vien Dong, do they do BJ there or again only HJ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix66 View Post
I personally prefer Minh Tam at Le Quy Don Street D3 (not far from Ben Thanh market or Vincom Center). I don't remember them having VIP room and standard room if I remembered correctly is 230k. Gals quality is good and services rarely disappoint me and few would ask u for tips amount before they massage your 'baby'.

Another massage joint is Hanh Long hotel Tran Hung Dao Street D5. The MP underwent renovation not too long ago and entrance fee 150k or 200k for standard room and 350k for VIP. The VIP room is huge and clean and gal service is quite good too and they don't massage but suck your 'baby'!

Other than Dai Nam, another popular massage joint is Vien Dong at Pham Ngu Lao Street D1. Entrance fee for standard room less than 250k and VIP shouldn't be more than 600k. This is a huge joint and lotsa of syt.
Old 21-05-2016, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1183 / Power: 18
Advanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud of

Anyone know where the ktv joint in hcm?
Old 21-05-2016, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 12
Phoenix66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPhoenix66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPhoenix66 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPhoenix66 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendella View Post
So the Minh Tam's and Dai Nam only go as far as HJ, is that correct ? How much do you tip? What about Vien Dong, do they do BJ there or again only HJ?
Tip is to be similar to entrance fee or higher but for VIP room u can tip lessor but e gals will be very persistent and it's to u then. Vien dong, Minh tam, dai nam only provides massage baby no suck baby.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread