The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-05-2016, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1070 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Beginning it was the same they still kena fined for the bikini stunt during their launch it is only after they have grown so big now that the authorities turn a blind eye liao

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Vietjet only have one photoshoot for bikini...which they were fined for it...of course Ngoc Trinh became a huge hit after that and till now still hugely popular...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 05-05-2016, 10:27 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Based on the common 20-80 parity this will means another VND18m went into their own pockets

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
haizzzz....this is Wet Nam and anything is possible...

Old 05-05-2016, 02:24 PM
Samster

Vietnam eases liquid restriction for domestic flights

Passengers traveling within Vietnam are now permitted to take on board an unlimited volume of liquids and gels as the country has eased its restriction.

Under a new circular issued by the transport ministry that went into effect on May 1, passengers on domestic flights are allowed to bring liquids, aerosols and gels in their carry-on luggage with no limitation on volume and container size.

Passengers of course will still have to abide by airlines' regulations on cabin luggage size.

The liquid restriction remains unchanged for international flights. Passengers to and from outside Vietnam are allowed to carry no more than one liter of liquids, aerosols and gels in total in their carry-on luggage, with each of their containers no larger than 100 ml.

The limit is not applied to baby formula and food for children who fly with their parents, nor to prescription medicine.

Old 05-05-2016, 06:12 PM
Samster

HCM rain first time at 2pm today after dry weather for several long months...

Old 06-05-2016, 08:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
you always xnn...not cuntfused but felt a tad disappointed to leave hcm...always look forward to next trip...

Wat to do, your facial expressions for both emotions look the same.....kekekeke

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 06-05-2016, 08:19 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
see, I knew these ssssyts...so I am not going to post here because they are so close to me...

Read already I jealous on the part "so close to me".......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 06-05-2016, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Vietnam eases liquid restriction for domestic flights

The part I hate the most about airline's restriction is the stupid part where they make you switch your MP3, laptops & tablets on takeoff and landings that bladdy 20 to 30 minutes really bored like hell with nothing to do, hopefully Asia will also soon ease up on this like what other European airlines have already done so liao

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 06-05-2016, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
HCM rain first time at 2pm today after dry weather for several long months...

Your weather forecast incomplete leh, you never add wat time the rain finish, how much rainfall in mm, the humidity level...ETC

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 06-05-2016, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wat to do, your facial expressions for both emotions look the same.....kekekeke

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
that I will say you are smart...

Old 06-05-2016, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 16
Wendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of light

Quick question about something quite speciific, hoping someone here knows.

A friend of mine (he's visiting from overseas, used to live here) went into Blue Massage on Nguyen Thi Thap a couple nights ago. He opted for the VIP massage at 200. After his massage was underway, girl made offer for BJ but for 500. ( ) My understanding was that this place (and others on NTT) would do that for tip of about 200. Has anyone tried this particular place? What is the going rate for BJ there?

It was late night and we had been out together, then he decided he wanted to try a massage place, so I showed him this one. I stayed a couple minutes to help him get set up with what he wanted. Then he went in, and I left. I did get to see a couple of the girls and they did seem quite attractive. He told me the one he got was also very attractive.
Old 06-05-2016, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Read already I jealous on the part "so close to me".......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
no worries...still plenty left for you to choose...

Old 06-05-2016, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
The part I hate the most about airline's restriction is the stupid part where they make you switch your MP3, laptops & tablets on takeoff and landings that bladdy 20 to 30 minutes really bored like hell with nothing to do, hopefully Asia will also soon ease up on this like what other European airlines have already done so liao

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
haha...anyway to me really doesn't matter...on arrival to hcm I looking forward to my wishes...on arrival to sinkieland I looking forward to sleep...

Old 06-05-2016, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Your weather forecast incomplete leh, you never add wat time the rain finish, how much rainfall in mm, the humidity level...ETC

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
that I leave it for you to report...as close brothers here we share and share alike...

Old 06-05-2016, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendella View Post
Quick question about something quite speciific, hoping someone here knows.

A friend of mine (he's visiting from overseas, used to live here) went into Blue Massage on Nguyen Thi Thap a couple nights ago. He opted for the VIP massage at 200. After his massage was underway, girl made offer for BJ but for 500. ( ) My understanding was that this place (and others on NTT) would do that for tip of about 200. Has anyone tried this particular place? What is the going rate for BJ there?
no idea...haven't step into to NTT D7 for 2 years...last I had was BBQ lau de at Quan 44, NTT...

I bet you that SS08 not a fan of this massage...

Old 06-05-2016, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 16
Wendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
no idea...haven't step into to NTT D7 for 2 years...last I had was BBQ lau de at Quan 44, NTT...

I bet you that SS08 not a fan of this massage...
I never went to that restaurant, have passed it many times.

I don't understand why SS08 doesn't like the massage -- you mean Blue massage on NTT, the one we just went to?
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1