The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2016, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 8
soo64 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Some of these club are good venue for hooking girls to go One Night Stand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendella View Post

Top Vietnamese Night Clubs

1. 02 Gold Nightclub
This nightclub is insane. I've never seen a club decorated in such an ostentatious way. The number of stunners (perfect 10 girls) is very high (you can see some photos from the girls inside 02 Gold at the bottom of this review). I recommend only if you are comfortable being in a 100% Vietnamese environment. Be warned that there is no proper bar: You need to book a table or order a bottle.

2. DC Club
Even though it is located just a street away from Bui Vien's backpacker district, you won't see a foreigner in DC Club. As for Gold 02, it has a huge ratio of incredibly sexy girls per square meter. The music is loud and pumping and the décor very impressive. Something strange happened to us in this place though: The first night we tried to go in, we (2 foreigners) were told: "No beautiful girls, come back tomorrow". It seemed we were not welcomed on that particular day.

3. Play
Located in the same building as Glow, but more popular with Vietnamese. Stylish place, good lighting and sound system, expensive. They have sexy dancers and burlesque shows.

4. A.C.E
A.C.E is located just one street behind Lush. It is quite similar with Play and targets the same crowd. Very busy on weekends, you MUST buy a bottle to enter. Pacman Theme.

5. Pandora Lounge
Very small club, Rather young, good party crowd. There is both a rooftop area in the open air and a closed room for clubbing.

6. Fuse
Fuse is a popular nightclub near the Le Lai Park, close from the tourist neighborhood. For this reason, it is more common to see foreigners there. International DJs occasionally.

7. 030 XCLUB
There is no sign in front of this club so it is a bit tricky to find. It has the reputation of being owned by the mafia and to be popular with recreative drugs users.

8. Canalis
Young crowd, happening events including sexy dancers, male gogo, sumo fighting, etc.

9. Club 39
I didn't visit it as I'm not sure it is still open. It used to be one of Saigon's top nightlife spots with great events and sexy shows as you see in the pictures.

10. Golden Light Lounge
It is located in an unassuming building, yet the crowd inside is very well-off and classy. I would recommend visiting it only with a group to celebrate an event.
Old 03-05-2016, 10:15 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 0
h0ian deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyh0ian deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I thought u would have gone through enough of this to know the pitfalls?

Website photos are mostly fakes. U may hit the jackpot once or twice but the odds are like 1 out of 20?

You seem to be always posting photo from this website, are you advertising for them?

Quote:
Some of the current crop of website girls, these ones from DC.

Old 03-05-2016, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 16
Wendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by h0ian View Post
I thought u would have gone through enough of this to know the pitfalls?

Website photos are mostly fakes. U may hit the jackpot once or twice but the odds are like 1 out of 20?

You seem to be always posting photo from this website, are you advertising for them?
Good morning, clone h0ian. How are you doing? Yes I do know the pitfalls but I don't think they're as negative as you imply. I've done 4 girls so far this year. 3 of those were great service, the other was a dead end, not like picture at all. The girl I got for one million was a gorgeous young girl too. Have you tried these?

By fake photo, one girl I was with, the photos on the website looked a couple years younger than the girl I met, but she was still a very pretty attractive girl, so no disappointment at all especially considering the quality of that session.

Advertising? That's just the site I prefer, I guess, because it has in the 700 and up category, and I've had my best success at that level. But good point, I should put some up from the other sites too. I will. Have to run now, so that will come later.

Odds on website girls for me are about 75%. Odds on wechat girls are more like 1 in 20, from what I have heard. I haven't tried those myself.
Old 03-05-2016, 11:28 AM
Samster (B)

h0ian deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyh0ian deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I met some WLs while they were having dinner breaks and they gave me their Wechat contacts. Pics exactly the same. I have yet to use their services, though. Keep for a rainy day, perhaps.

Quote:
By fake photo, one girl I was with, the photos on the website looked a couple years younger than the girl I met, but she was still a very pretty attractive girl, so no disappointment at all especially considering the quality of that session.

Odds on website girls for me are about 75%. Odds on wechat girls are more like 1 in 20, from what I have heard. I haven't tried those myself.
Old 03-05-2016, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 14
bothway79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by soo64 View Post
Some of these club are good venue for hooking girls to go One Night Stand.
Was alone and visited catwalk. Level 1 normal club with girls and level 2 ktv with mms. Upscale ktv and price isn't different from Singapore. Tips minimum usd25 accordingly to mms. Girl rating anything from 6-7.5. Maybe I was expecting better quality. Ample of girls to choose from as it was weekday and quiet. Decided to leave and my girl suggested disco and she brought me to gold 02. Fantastic crowd, insane music and super crowded. My girl know the manager and got me table. Bought 2 bottles and the bill came to be around sgd 400. Went really late but the manager bought me some girls. I must say they are stunning. Overnight is about usd400 which I believed is negotiable. I wasn't keen as I know I would be too drunk to fuck. Haha. Took a cab home and slept through the day. This place is full of local and I am the odd one out so it's better to bring a local along.
Old 03-05-2016, 03:14 PM
Samster

Wendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of lightWendella is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendela View Post
I am consider a SWM by most in this forum but why did I still stick to this forum. Here is my background.
Wow that is creepy. Some of that is from a PM I sent someone a while ago (can't remember who). Other parts of it were written by whichever person created this clone copying my name minus one letter.

But for most here, I did not create that post. That's a clone. The middle part is something I wrote to someone confidentially in pm.

The whole angle of 'test drive' is nonsense. See people who create clones are trolls. Their worldview is "look out for number one" at all times. So when someone just shares, it fucks them up, they can't comprehend it. "Surely no one would ever just HELP" they think "That makes no sense!" It's not their fault really, they just lack the kind of empathy that most of us have and take for granted. If you think about it, they can't understand us, and at the same time we can't really understand them.

The clones really are a cancer on this site. Constantly trying to undermine good honest communication.
Old 03-05-2016, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by h0ian View Post
I met some WLs while they were having dinner breaks and they gave me their Wechat contacts. Pics exactly the same. I have yet to use their services, though. Keep for a rainy day, perhaps.
Good to know. THe ones I contacted were all advertising massage and sex on their profile, so I only mean those in that category. Not sure if yours are also in that category or not, if they make it clear in their profile that they do massage.

Price is higher than the website girls, and I think greater risk, so I haven't yet tried them. Yet. But for sure there are some I've been tempted to.
Old 03-05-2016, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 12
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

My suggestion for u is to IGNORE the clones or zap them into oblivion. To reply them is to acknowledge or validate their existence. The more u talk to them, the more the clones will appear and they will talk both to u and among themselves.

They are practising Sun Tzu's Art of War... to create confusion in order to disguise their real intent.

Just add them to your "signature" so others will know to ignore the clones.

Quote:
Wow that is creepy. Some of that is from a PM I sent someone a while ago (can't remember who)....
Old 03-05-2016, 05:54 PM
Samster (B)

Your info are cut n paste written from another forum and blog. That's what gave u away.

By posting unverified info is misleading and raises the question of "motive."
Quote:
The clones really are a cancer on this site. Constantly trying to undermine good honest communication.

In the past, I have attempted to share some pretty gals I met but it ended up badly so can't blame me for holding back.
Quote:
Good to know. THe ones I contacted were all advertising massage and sex on their profile, so I only mean those in that category. Not sure if yours are also in that category or not, if they make it clear in their profile that they do massage.

Price is higher than the website girls, and I think greater risk, so I haven't yet tried them. Yet. But for sure there are some I've been tempted to.
Old 03-05-2016, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoian View Post
My suggestion for u is to IGNORE the clones or zap them into oblivion. To reply them is to acknowledge or validate their existence. The more u talk to them, the more the clones will appear and they will talk both to u and among themselves.

They are practising Sun Tzu's Art of War... to create confusion in order to disguise their real intent.

OK I hear you.

THanks

Last edited by Wendella; 03-05-2016 at 09:53 PM.
Old 03-05-2016, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Paulaner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoian View Post

Agree all talk cock n sing sing
Old 04-05-2016, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 15
xiaomaomi3232 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bothway79 View Post
Decided to leave and my girl suggested disco and she brought me to gold 02. Fantastic crowd, insane music and super crowded. My girl know the manager and got me table. Bought 2 bottles and the bill came to be around sgd 400. Went really late but the manager bought me some girls. I must say they are stunning. Overnight is about usd400 which I believed is negotiable. I wasn't keen as I know I would be too drunk to fuck. Haha. Took a cab home and slept through the day. This place is full of local and I am the odd one out so it's better to bring a local along.
wow thats some hefty bill you've got there.

i heard clubbing in hcmc is expensive but this expensive?!

and 400 usd overnight is quite crazy haha unless she fhm model standard la.
Old 04-05-2016, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Decided to leave and my girl suggested disco and she brought me to gold 02. Fantastic crowd, insane music and super crowded. My girl know the manager and got me table.
A bit curious and a bit dun understand.... "My girl", who is this ger???

Quote:
Bought 2 bottles and the bill came to be around sgd 400.
Why will u need to buy 2 bottles?

Quote:
Went really late but the manager bought me some girls. I must say they are stunning. Overnight is about usd400 which I believed is negotiable.
Why will u need gers when u have "my girl"?

Quote:
I wasn't keen as I know I would be too drunk to fuck. Haha. Took a cab home and slept through the day. This place is full of local and I am the odd one out so it's better to bring a local along.
Why will u sleep alone when u have "my girl" with u?
Old 04-05-2016, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 21
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
A bit curious and a bit dun understand.... "My girl", who is this ger???

Why will u need to buy 2 bottles?

Why will u need gers when u have "my girl"?

Why will u sleep alone when u have "my girl" with u?
Quite True; since you had already your girl hanging around with you; why waste $ to go Disco and can u really drink 2 bottles?

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 04-05-2016, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

111 die in traffic accidents during 4-day holiday

A total of 152 traffic accidents left 111 people dead and 138 others injured during the four-day Reunification Day-Labor Day holiday, according to official figures.

The figures were slightly down from last year holiday when 116 people were killed and 149 were injured.

This year, May 3 saw the highest number of accidents, 60, in which 41 people died. It was the last day and many people were returning home after the vacation.

It included four fatalities and six injuries after a 16-seat bus collided with two trucks in the central province of Quang Ngai.

On May 2 a head-on collision between a bus and a truck in the Central Highlands province of Dak Nong claimed three lives.

Traffic police officers nationwide pulled over nearly 114,000 vehicles and slapped them with fines of VND4.6 billion (US$206,300).

They also held 53 cars and 1,928 motorbikes and revoked the driving licenses of 390 people.

According to official statistics, on average, traffic accidents kill 24 people daily. Vietnam now has nearly 2.75 million cars and 45 million motorbikes.

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread