The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-02-2016, 02:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tribalfusion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Brunei Happenings and Massage

Anyone here have local no?
Old 03-03-2016, 11:44 AM
Samster (M)

potafu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know any mp with extra service?
Old 09-03-2016, 03:58 AM
Samster (M)

drdevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I m.interested I'll pay too
Old 11-03-2016, 03:16 PM
Samster (M)

Jollywanker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello bros

Got one PRC contact. Anyone interested to trade pls PM me
Old 11-03-2016, 03:18 PM
Samster (M)

Jollywanker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hello bros

Got one PRC contact. Anyone interested to trade pls PM me
Old 18-03-2016, 09:23 AM
Samster (M)

stiffymiffy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anything around centrepoint hotel gadong?
Old 24-03-2016, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1079 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39957 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Any okt introducing FL must pay advertising fee here in SBF...

Please pm Super Moderator "GreenTea" for advertising rates here...

Any posts to offer gals will be removed by mod...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 26-03-2016, 01:03 AM
Samster (M)

Pang5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not trying to advertise here as I don't gain any financial benefit whatsoeverlah, but was sympathetic to her situation actually (employer has been docking her pay for 2 months or more). However allow me to contribute and rephrase it as a genuine FR (can verify with the gal herself if you want).

Anyway I'm just another SBF newbie here who happened to bumped into an Indonesian lady in Jerudong currently working as a nurse in an aged care house.

After finishing a meeting early on my business trip, I was just checking out the Jerudong scene with no particular plans for the day, perhaps I thought seeing a movie might kill time. This is when I saw her strolling in Empire Cineplex after finished watching a movie with her friends. What caught my eyes was her particular wearing of dress and shorts which tells me that I perhaps should check her out (I guess anyone who's obviously either Pinay or Indo looking in the first place is worth checking), of course the worst thing that can happen is her leaving hurriedly . When I saw her friends had parted, I began to innocently chat her up and ask about the area as it was my first time wandering around in Jerudong, even though I'm relatively more familiar with the BSB scene already.

After some slow walking and friendly chit-chat (turns out she's only been working in Brunei since January), then I asked if there's anything interesting for a single travelling man to do around, and true to my initial guess, she probably understood what my mind was thinking and smilingly hinted that she can give me a good time for a fee as coincidentally too it was her day off.

Name: Miss N
Face & body: 7.0, slightly better looking than the average Indons, with light olive skin complexion and smooth slightly chubby but sexy body
Boobs: 8.0, quite boobalicious, something like size 36 with very soft nipples to suck on
GFE: 7.5, need to be in a relaxed situation first so she can comfortably make love to you, french kiss, etc.
HJ: N/A, I didn't ask but you can get if you wish
BBBJ: 8.0, she said she has deepthroat a really huge Indian cock before
FJ: 8.0, all positions can lah, quite tight pussy for a janda with one kid, allegedly she hasn't had a good fuck for 2.5 years, until recently when she took FL job due to need for money due to her stingy current employer. Asked if I can do bareback then but she refuses, though she promises once she's worn IUD I can do as much creampie as possible if I go back again
Anal: N/A, big no-no for her
DC: Paid $150 for 1.5 hours with unlimited cumming excluding room and transport, was offered extra 2 - 2.5 hours for additional $100 but my stamina and age tell otherwise (FYI cannot go to her place as it is a dormitory for workers, so I snuck her to Centrepoint Hotel where I stayed for my business trip anyway, but then gave her some taxi money to go back to Jerudong)

Bros who are currently in BSB or Muara area can just PM me for more info.
Old 26-03-2016, 07:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1079 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39957 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Any sharing for free is always welcome...thank you for contributing forum...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 28-03-2016, 10:34 PM
Samster (M)

CraveStar3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any contacts for girls in brunei?
Old 01-04-2016, 09:14 PM
Samster (M)

S1412 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by perisique View Post
hey. guess what? Just had a good massage session and extra (you know what I am trying to bring out), not even reached $50, I was able to nail the negotiation, of course you gotta be confidently persuasive. I like her attitudes, not bitching around like some, who I previously paid hundreds but even giving a koujiao also an issue for some I had before, what the fuck is that, I wished I could reverse the time and spend a time a lady like this. She understood what I demanded, no rushing, and I could see her sincerity in doing the job. She spoke the language I spoke eventhough she is not in my racial bloodlines. I thought it was a regular massage and even she provided cleaning session which I adored alot. Not like some rushingly chased me out before even did not satisfy what I want. Hopefully, I will see again another time. I marked her as A+. The funny thing she asked me was, "how long you have been not make love?" I replied "long time.". I asked how do you know I didnt make love a long time. She answered "Your loads are alot." Of course it is, the economy is screwing up lately, gotta starve like hell and the result is skinny like hell. All in all, it was good session and find.
Place bro...
Old 12-04-2016, 11:08 PM
Samster

isaacsim69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

At Brunei. Times hotel...any good bros out there who can share any contact? Thx a million!!
Old 14-04-2016, 04:48 PM
Samster

Sportback deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, jst to mk this post interestin n more visitor. I just wna share exp in Brunei recently this week. YES here is dry but if you patient enough u wil gt it wht u lookin for.

nwy! ws using wechat feat NEARBY in bunut area n found this FL user. shes frm viet and b here nly for a week (prolly leaving the country alrdy or stil around by now). shes alone bt had helpr to drive custmr to come in. i find ths vry uncomfortable but if u trust them and ure in the sme biz, bad things wont easily happend. right?

i parkd my car smplace in bunut area, n the drivr came n pick me up and sent me to her "house" where we do busines. theplace wsnt tht luxury or evn tht comfortble place to hangout but for a quicky, i guess it wil do.

while thedriver waitd outsde, i met her in thehouse, shes appeard as wht she sent me photo in theChat. no joke!only to hv less makeup.after afew min of awkward greetings n paid in adv, she startd to undress her self and askd me to undressd mine...by myself. she hs awesome tattoos on her bod. i askd her to tak showr first,but she refusd so i take shower by myself...

ftr a quick rinsed shower,she askd me to liedown on the floorbed and so i did.she begun to play n msg my D for awhile just to get it on and then she put in condom and then suck it like a girl sucking a ice Popsicle. she suck it for a nice full 1-2min only.her face so nice whn she licked tht tower. i almost cum with her moaning,bt i got rlly distractd by her tattoos.

thn she askd to bang her in missionary and so i did for abt 1-5 min or so. it was NOT fun coz she kept on checkin hr phone~whatahell~ so i turn her arnd and do thedoggy.bang her for abt 4-5 min. her ass ws not that chubbytospank, luckily! n If she was, i wud hve done in a min. LOL. ive cum durin thedoggy,but i stil bang her anthr abt 1-2 min(i dnt care). ftr thecondom slip,thn she realise i alrdy cum. she politely angry at me n i just smile n sayOOPS~

we finish up cleaning,i tok a shower and still shes naked on thebed n i left theroom just like that.THUGSTYLE.thn hd thedriver sent me back to my car. n the business is done.ended up wth a bumbfist wth thedriver.

name: calling name Chen *not wechat name

Face: 8/10
Bod: 7/10 -not too thin not too chubby
Cup: B ?
Ass: 7/10 -not enough water for my liking
Pussy: 6/10
Height: 5'1 myb

MSJ: no
HJ: 4/10 -just for a warm up
CBJ: YES
BBBJ: NO -Im so sad
DFK: none
FJ: 7/10 -she knows what shes doin,instructd me to do positions.
RUSH: YES,i feel like she ws expecting someone coming in next.
MOAN: shy
FAKING: YES n NO
HYG: refused to tak showr
SHV: No

Dur: sadly 20-30min
DC: $70

if anybro out thr hd tried her bfor, do share ur exp ya. hope u guys hv better thn mine.

last note: will not share wechat contact of her as per her request.
tips: u just need to search her in nearby bunut area. goodluck.
specialNote: willing to trade if you have local FL. *wink*
Old 03-05-2016, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
rider0101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi im at time hotel, will be great if bros can share contact with me. Appreciate it lots
Old 03-05-2016, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
rider0101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi can share contact im in brunei now.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1