The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 03-05-2016, 10:11 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 0
h0ian deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyh0ian deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Hanoi

Any fool can tell u that KTVs are the biggest tourist traps in VN. I would consider KTV only if i need to entertain big-time clients from China/Korea/Japan & all expenses can be charged to my company. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee Jun Nan View Post
My input after trip to Hanoi.

Stayed at Hanoi hotel on Thursday and went to the KTV.
One update: Girls can bring out from hotel. Asked mummy several times and she confirmed.
Price is expensive, it is almost the same price as higher end KTVs in Singapore like K2. Girls sit with you whole night, no such thing as butterfly. Me and my one friend only want LT girls so we asked to parade those only, turned up 4 batches of 10 girls. IMO, no model like girls but still pretty.

This is the price breakdown for 2 of us.
Opened a bottle of red wine: 2400k dong
"Bar fine" for girls: 34 US$ each girl so is 68 US$ total. Exchange rate they use is 23k dong per US$ so this is 1600k dong.
10% service charge and 5% taxes: 620k dong
Total official cost: 4620k dong
Tip mummy: 500k dong
Tip waiter: 100k X 2
Total in KTV: 5320k dong

LT for each girl is 150 US$. Convert to dong is 3500k.
If not bringing out the girl, the tip is 20 US$.

I forgot to bring US$, otherwise it will be cheaper because their exchange rate is bad.
Also, because of the "bar fine", i believe bringing more people to cheong here will not help to cut cost.

Also went Dragonfly on Sunday. That place is dead. Little people, no girls.
Old 03-05-2016, 07:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Hanoi says to punish electronics store for bikini show

Authorities in Hanoi said on Friday they will punish an electronics store for inappropriately promoting its business with women in swimwear.

To Van Dong, head of the city’s culture department, told local media that managers of Tran Anh Electronics Supermarket have been ordered to report on the case.

He said inspectors will also look into other promotional campaigns and advertisements of the company.

After many people were upset by the controversial appearances of a group of women in bikinis at the shop on Thursday, the managers claimed that they were only filming "sex education videos."

In an interview with Thanh Nien on Friday morning, Ngo Thanh Dat, marketing manager at Tran Anh, denied allegations that this was a promotional ploy to attract the male gaze and lure in customers.
He insisted that rival companies were trying to "defame" his store and that his company had good intention.

“Young Vietnamese people have not been provided with appropriate sex education... so we want to make a series of sex education videos,” said Dat.
The manager did not elaborate on the content of the series and in what way the women in bikinis can teach young people about safe sex practices.
In several videos posted on YouTube and dozens of photos online, the women can be seen helping a customer park his motorbike and standing and waving next to products.

Lawyer Nguyen Thach Thao said the promotional campaign may have violated the Law on Advertising, which prohibits advertisements and acts that are deemed offensive in the Vietnamese culture.

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 03-05-2016, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post

“Young Vietnamese people have not been provided with appropriate sex education... so we want to make a series of sex education videos,” said Dat.
Stupidity at the highest... dunno born stupid or grows stupid.
Old 06-05-2016, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Hanoimaw is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by h0ian View Post
Any fool can tell u that KTVs are the biggest tourist traps in VN. I would consider KTV only if i need to entertain big-time clients from China/Korea/Japan & all expenses can be charged to my company. 
I guess when one is unsure where to go and does not speak Vietnamese, Hanoi Hotel is the cheaper than Fortuna Hotel. My main issue with Hanoi Hotel is the rooms are goddamn fucking old. WTF
Old 11-05-2016, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1212 / Power: 17
Hellfire79 has much to be proud ofHellfire79 has much to be proud ofHellfire79 has much to be proud ofHellfire79 has much to be proud ofHellfire79 has much to be proud ofHellfire79 has much to be proud ofHellfire79 has much to be proud ofHellfire79 has much to be proud ofHellfire79 has much to be proud of

Currently in Hanoi...seem like WeChat as a lot of those go hotel massage...2hr $1.3mil...worth the try?

TIKO CLUB- No.54

For those who want me to return favour, please send me Pm with yr latest thread
Old 11-05-2016, 11:06 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellfire79 View Post
Currently in Hanoi...seem like WeChat as a lot of those go hotel massage...2hr $1.3mil...worth the try?
1 mil should do the deal....
Old 12-05-2016, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1212 / Power: 17
Hellfire79 has much to be proud ofHellfire79 has much to be proud ofHellfire79 has much to be proud ofHellfire79 has much to be proud ofHellfire79 has much to be proud ofHellfire79 has much to be proud ofHellfire79 has much to be proud ofHellfire79 has much to be proud ofHellfire79 has much to be proud of

Thanks bro...so will expect hj n massage only?

TIKO CLUB- No.54

For those who want me to return favour, please send me Pm with yr latest thread
Old 12-05-2016, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellfire79 View Post
Thanks bro...so will expect hj n massage only?
There is no massage, straight to sex but before deal, ask what she will provide.
Old 12-05-2016, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
daretolovin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, I would like to check whether is the rate better in Sg or in Hanoi? Just checked the rates at arcade it's 16150. Please advice thanks in advance..!
Old 16-05-2016, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 11
katong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud of

Any recommendations for massage/ktv in old quarters area?
Old 16-05-2016, 07:48 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by katong View Post
Any recommendations for massage/ktv in old quarters area?
An old builidng at Cau Go street on fire this afternoon around 12.30pm at Old Quarter.

http://hanoiwiki.com/ha-noi-chay-lon...hot-hoang.html

If you are there traffic can be very bad.

Old 17-05-2016, 03:07 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
CAPTAINXXXSOLO is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

There is a street in Hanoi with a few karaoke shops, which are residences converted with small karaoke rooms. The places are almost always messy, grimy and worn out, not very appealing

The girls were almost always older, looking sick and odd with tattoos, almost punky, masculine, if not outright ugly.

My local friends yielded me the youngest and best-looking woman, in her early 30's. She came to my hotel a few times for sex. She was very sensuous and enjoyable in bed. She promised to come back and spend a whole night with me, but never showed and never answered her phone, leaving me waiting the whole night WTF?

The next day she told me she had to go to market for food for her younger sister ect... food shopping the whole night, WTF?

I also dated a couple civie girls while I was there. I came to the conclusion that you need to be very firm and very tough with Viet girls, or they will shamelessly lie and take advantage of you in every little things that they can.
Old 24-05-2016, 04:19 PM
Samster

Obama drop-in for pork soup stuns Vietnam street shop owner

http://www.todayonline.com/world/asi...eet-shop-owner

https://www.facebook.com/36huonglien/

Old 25-05-2016, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3535 / Power: 19
sexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
An old builidng at Cau Go street on fire this afternoon around 12.30pm at Old Quarter.

http://hanoiwiki.com/ha-noi-chay-lon...hot-hoang.html

If you are there traffic can be very bad.
I know this place.

Bring back good old memories

Old 25-05-2016, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3535 / Power: 19
sexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by daretolovin View Post
Hi guys, I would like to check whether is the rate better in Sg or in Hanoi? Just checked the rates at arcade it's 16150. Please advice thanks in advance..!
Hanoi better
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1