The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-07-2015, 01:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Jamesrg2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Happenings in Cebu

If u wants to arrive at the normal time,there is a flight runs by silk air that flys direct to Cebu..

Best experience is stay at mactan area with beautiful beaches and night time,take a cab down to Cebu city and where the fun being. Some club i went just required some fishing skill. My humble advise is that don't rush them,take things at one time.
Old 26-07-2015, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 9
Edward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesrg2 View Post
If u wants to arrive at the normal time,there is a flight runs by silk air that flys direct to Cebu..

Best experience is stay at mactan area with beautiful beaches and night time,take a cab down to Cebu city and where the fun being. Some club i went just required some fishing skill. My humble advise is that don't rush them,take things at one time.
Thank you bro for your good advice and I will holiday in Cebu in the middle of August following your suggestion.
Old 18-08-2015, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 18
inluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterinluv07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any updates on Cebu? Thinking of taking a vacation there. Mango Ave still the place to go? Any other spots to play? Please share. Thanks
Old 04-10-2015, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1741 / Power: 14
kurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant future
Gonna make a trip to Cebu.

Is there any discos or pubs that are popular with students/OL?
Old 05-10-2015, 01:00 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurtis View Post

Be careful with the young looking ones..... there is lots of scams involving underage and dun forget X' mas is approaching...... and the authorities need to fill up their X'mas celebration funds.
Old 08-10-2015, 02:07 PM
Samster

kurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant future
thanks bro! will watch out.
Old 10-10-2015, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 20
xen0n is one of the Best!xen0n is one of the Best!xen0n is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurtis View Post

Along Mango Ave, there's one called J Ave. I don't think there are OLs/students, but I believe there's quite a number of FLs.

Else you can make your way to Liv (if I remember the name correctly). Its more for the rich locals, but you can find quite a number of tourists there.
Old 23-10-2015, 01:36 AM
Samster

Thanks bro!

Went to J Ave for 2 nights. The first night was a Sat, and the crowd was good, partly because there was also a Korean DJ spinning. The place was filled with Korean teens, with a little of local FL and LB.

Brought a FL back for 2.5k on the 2nd night, where she initially quoted 4k. Back in hotel room, we did it for quite a while, but I can't seem to cum, probably due to the condom and liqour. I was also doing AJ on her. Before that, she was asking for topup to 4k for the AJ, but I refused and tried to neg for 3k or 3.5k. But as I worked my fingers around her ass, she seemed to enjoy it.

In the end, I still have to PCC and ask her to BJ for me. When I finally cum in her mouth, she spit it onto my crouch. It wasn't such a good experience. In the end, I paid her 3k for the 2 to 3 hour session. We left in a cab and sent her back to J Ave to pick up her stuffs.

She complained that she will not wanna pick up a job from a Singapore guy again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xen0n View Post
Along Mango Ave, there's one called J Ave. I don't think there are OLs/students, but I believe there's quite a number of FLs. Else you can make your way to Liv (if I remember the name correctly). Its more for the rich locals, but you can find quite a number of tourists there.
Old 25-01-2016, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4347 / Power: 21
AhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond reputeAhMin has a reputation beyond repute

Been so quite for the past few months already ...
Old 13-02-2016, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ThorLee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Happenings in Cebu

PART 1 of 3 due to 3,000 characters limitation.

Bros, first a big Thank You for all the previous insights provided in this thread.

Below my personal findings:

Last night I visited several Bikini Bars / KTVs:
+ Arena KTV
+ Infinity KTV
+ Planet X
+ Dimples
+ Viking
+ Some others I forgot the names of

From the 5+ Bikini Bars / KTVs I visited only Arena KTV girls matched my requirements with regards to looks (slender + attractive face). Unfortunately the prices at Arena KTV are significantly higher than the other places.

I was quoted PHP 600 - PHP 800 for 1 hour lady drink.
PHP 600 is for 'Cebu Girls'.
PHP 800 is for 'Manila Girls'.

But in reality some Cebu girls fall in the Manila category and vice versa. So one could simply see it as Grade A and Grade B.

In addition to the above relatively high prices for a lady drink, when you buy an initial lady drink, the mamasan will charge her own lady drink for having supported you with the selection.. This only happens for the first lady drink for your whole evening but still.. It doesn't make sense to me and to my knowledge this rule only applies at Arena KTV.

Also Arena KTV is the only KTV I visited which charges a PHP 200 entrance fee, which I have no problem with as Arena KTV is the nicest of the KTVs I visited (nice layout, spacious).

So you have Private VIP Rooms upstairs at Arena KTV for PHP 1,500. While I did not go for a VIP Room to my understanding this PHP 1,500 is treated as minimum order, so you can use it as credit to for example get a Cebu Girl and an own drink for up to PHP 400 (PHP 600 Lady Drink, PHP 600 for Mamasan, up to PHP 400) if you only stay for 1 hour.

The Bar Fine (which includes the complete package and the girl in general will not expect an additional tip as requirement) I was quoted was ridiculously high. Something in the range of PHP 6,800 for Cebu Girls and PHP 9,600 for Manila Girls..

Also, Arena KTV charges an additional 10% service tax on your bill..

For comparison, Bar Fines at the other KTVs I was quoted were in the range of PHP 3,000 - PHP 4,500 and lady drinks at the other KTVs were like PHP 250 - PHP 400, but some were for like 30 minutes instead of 60 minutes.

So what many guys do, which has been confirmed by a former Arena KTV girl I did bring home last night, is that they go for the Private Room at Arena, then agree with the girl that she will come to your place after she is done with work for like PHP 3,000 - PHP 4,000 going directly into her own pocket.

I had read online that many KTV girls head to J Ave. after they finish work around 3:00 AM. So I headed over to J Ave. around 2:00 AM and the club was packed. There were 3 types of girls:

1. Sexy Dressed Filipino Girls (tight tube dresses, high heels)
2. Casually Dressed Filipino Girls
3. Casually Dressed Korean Girls
Old 13-02-2016, 09:59 AM
Samster

PART 2 of 3 due to 3,000 characters limitation

So I had no idea whether the Sexy Dressed Filipino Girls were all freelancing.. so there was this very nice petite slim girl with a bright red tight tube dress, beautiful face and glamour styled light brown hair and I just had to talk to her no matter whether she was a freelancer..

She was dancing with her friend so I asked her friend:
"Hi, I really like your friend. Would you mind if I ask your friend to dance with me?"

To which her friend was telling me:
"She is a fishing girl."

I was totally confused..

But I've now learned that the terms "Fishing Girl" and "Fishing Boy" are common terms in the scene in Cebu at least, "Fishing Girl" meaning Freelancer, "Fishing Boy" meaning us / the guys hiring the Freelancer.

So I start talking with my target, she's very fun and quotes me PHP 4,000 after first asking which hotel I am staying at. I reply that that unfortunately is too high, but that I am able to agree with PHP 3,000 if we leave immediately. I indicate I would like her to leave around 9:00 AM and she counters that PHP 3,000 is for short time only. I reply that I've been told that my service is pretty good and that if agrees that my servicing is good, she should stay after our first session, but she is free to leave if my service isn't that great.. She laughs and we head to my hotel.

We have an amazing session, she confirms my service is 'Amazing..' and we both just fall asleep. At 8:00 AM we wake up and do a nice morning session after which she takes a quick shower and we share our contact information prior to her leaving. I am planning to see her again after I come back from my diving trip.

So she explained to me that she used to be a Dancing Girl at Arena KTV for 4 months and when she tried freelancing at J Ave while she was working at Arena KTV she liked it a lot more due to the freedom it provided. She indicated that she only goes on Friday and Saturday and usually goes with a guy once or twice every 2 weeks. She runs an own small shop during the week. The above could be totally untrue, but who cares.

She also explained to me that all the Sexy Filipino Girls at J. Ave are freelancers and that if I go next time I can just immediately ask "How much if you join me for the night?", which I am not planning to do haha.

I am sticking with my line to simply ask "Hello, I think you look great. Would you like to dance with me?" and IF she is indeed a "Fishing Girl" this should become clear within the first 3 - 5 minutes.
Old 13-02-2016, 10:00 AM
Samster

PART 3 of 3 due to 3,000 characters limitation

So based on my above experience I recommend to definitely check out Arena KTV as in my opinion you will get to see the hottest Bikini Bar Girls in Cebu. I am personally not that much into Filipino Girls but there were several attractive girls at Arena KTV.

IF you really want to get a specific Arena KTV girl to your room, get a private VIP room at Arena KTV and agree with the girl that she comes to your hotel after she's done with work, which should be around 3:00 AM.

A solid source for freelancers is J. Ave, which is the path I am going to stick with for Cebu. Where you should be able to get a nice freelancer for PHP 2,000 - PHP 3,000. I am guessing girls quote PHP 4,000 by default and I am personally totally fine with PHP 3,000. What you could consider is indicating you will pay PHP 2,500 and tip an additional PHP 500 if you're very happy with her service.

A final point which may be good to know, my girl told me that Lady Boys are not permitted at J. Ave, but there are 3 Lady Boys which still manage to get in to J. Ave for one reason or another. Just follow the rule that if something doesn't feel 100% just don't go for it, your instinct naturally protects you to stay straight..

I hope the above proves to be useful for some of you guys.

Have fun in Cebu!
Old 03-05-2016, 04:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
jasont is Cool - loads of Potential

Will be in Cebu City next week -- anyone else want to meet up?
Old 12-05-2016, 01:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Boomer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

going at july ...anyone?
Old 23-06-2016, 05:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
sgkingfisher69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cebu, Philippines

I am staying at the Mariott Cebu. Can some kind souls introduce call in massage service which has happy ending.

Looking for fair and good looking gals. Please post or PM me the contacts and rate.

By the way, I know that there is a SPA at the hotel, any comment on that?

Many thanks in advance.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1