The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 14-09-2003, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sleepbynight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Komplek robinson/Roxy

Quote:
Originally posted by sincat007
I am interested in Sehat Gembira and Roxy. Could u tell me how to reach there and price system?
For Sehat Gembira, it is lokated at Jembatan Tiga/Bandengan intersection in North Jakarta. If u take a taxi, tell him to go to "Komplek Robinson" in Bandengan.

Sehat Gembir is just inside that place. "Komplek" in Indo means a block of buildings.

As for Roxy, sorry, I have no idea.
Old 14-09-2003, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
MoonFace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Re: Komplek robinson/Roxy

Quote:
Originally posted by sleepbynight
For Sehat Gembira, it is lokated at Jembatan Tiga/Bandengan intersection in North Jakarta. If u take a taxi, tell him to go to "Komplek Robinson" in Bandengan.

Sehat Gembir is just inside that place. "Komplek" in Indo means a block of buildings.

been hearing about this place alot lately!
what kind of place is it ?.. and also the other one in front of
Sehat Gembira..Satu Delapan... any ideas or similar comparision
for this places ??
Old 15-09-2003, 05:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
juggernutt is Cool - loads of Potential
Damn there really IS a fuckplace in every nook and crannie.

I often go to Gadjah Mada plaza and the Roxy for HP. And there's a fuckplace in these places too?
WOW.
two weeks in jakarta is too damn short. Missed out on Blowfish, Millenium,Milles and the new GC disco.

Anyway I heard alot from local friends that the place to pickup chinese gals/hookers in Jakarta is on the Mangga Besar street.
I find it odd that no one has mentioned this street in the reports....

They say that at night any girl on that street are actually available..and that all the places on this street are actually fuckplaces.
Old 15-09-2003, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 978 / Power: 23
Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Batam Man
[B]
Quote:
Originally posted by Rainman
Golden Crown Disco revisit..

Now the good news..... They are open from Wed instead of Thur..... So u may want to check it out... Was there last night and quitee empty when I left at midnight....

KNN, I PM you for 1001 times but you never reply, somemore tella me about this new disco, and what what sound system what what blow my mind.....
Huh.... PM me??? hahahah.... Sorry lah.... Was in Singapore when U were in Jakarta....

Golden Crown??? Ask Bro Lim and as for the Obat?>>> Ask him also lah.... wahahahah.....

U are the one that is always busy busy busy lah,,,,,

Anyway... sure got chance one,.... no worries...

When there is a problem, there will always be a solution.

So why let the problem bother you
Old 15-09-2003, 10:32 AM
Samster

Rainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to beholdRainman is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by juggernutt
Damn there really IS a fuckplace in every nook and crannie.

I often go to Gadjah Mada plaza and the Roxy for HP. And there's a fuckplace in these places too?
WOW.
two weeks in jakarta is too damn short. Missed out on Blowfish, Millenium,Milles and the new GC disco.

Anyway I heard alot from local friends that the place to pickup chinese gals/hookers in Jakarta is on the Mangga Besar street.
I find it odd that no one has mentioned this street in the reports....

They say that at night any girl on that street are actually available..and that all the places on this street are actually fuckplaces.
Jakarta and fuckplace??? will, they are all over and matter of how much time u hv.....hahahaha

Disco???? Not suitable for u as they open very very late. U cannot see the face of the girls clearly as it is very very dark inside. So give it a miss and moreover... the crowd comes in after midnight and I think u would be busy then????hehehe

Pick up from the street??? The report everywhere lah and as mentioned above.,.... U would not be free after midnight right???

Cheers

Old 15-09-2003, 10:39 AM
Samster

Re: Re: Komplek robinson/Roxy

Quote:
Originally posted by sleepbynight

Is it the old in a old shophouse where the ger do catbath from back to front????/

Was there yrs back and very good... Paid only 40 K then.....hehehe

Old 15-09-2003, 10:26 PM
Punanilovr

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by Rainman
Jakarta and fuckplace??? will, they are all over and matter of how much time u hv.....hahahaha

Disco???? Not suitable for u as they open very very late. U cannot see the face of the girls clearly as it is very very dark inside. So give it a miss and moreover... the crowd comes in after midnight and I think u would be busy then????hehehe

Pick up from the street??? The report everywhere lah and as mentioned above.,.... U would not be free after midnight right???

Cheers

Addition to the fuckplace, also matter of how much money u want to spend. Kekekeke....

Bro rainman, actually lately I found out that some disco actually open straight from Friday night at 9 pm until Monday morning 7 am. So.....probably someone will go recce in the place in morning hours and see who's still in there? aahhahahah...
bro rainman, do u got to go to the massage place with indo chinese lady? How's the FR, man?
Old 15-09-2003, 11:03 PM
Samster

Hawaii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
You can try something different than in Kota area of sex.

In South Jakarta especialy grand wijaya, mayestik and Jl Fatmawati, There are alot of massage parlor.

I tried Sentral and Timung in Mayestik. Mawar and Sari Mustika 2 in Fatmawati. Most of them provide HJ and some FJ. You can negotiate with the girl directly.

I tried also Jakarta 2000 in Melawai for Bangkok style body massage.

The most pretty girl in my opinion is in Sari Mustika 2 but they are expensive.
Old 15-09-2003, 11:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
ugaia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
bros,

Hav been reading up, but all the places you mentioned are alien to me.

next week is my first trip to Jakarta. I will be near Hotel Mulia Senayan, along west java. Is there any happening place, like massage palours, etc nearby? I'm alone, so KTV and disco is out for me as I'm new in Jakarta.

Any info will help

Thanks!!
Ugaia
Old 15-09-2003, 11:28 PM
Samster

Hawaii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Ugaia,

Try Hotel Mulia inhouse massage. And ask for young massasuer. You can get massage in your room or in their Fitness center. I think it is much more freedom in your own room.

The girl normally provide extra "special" but some will ask expensive price. Normal pay only IDR 200.000 for full service on top of massage fee.

Mayestik area is not far away from hotel Mulia (15-20 minutes) so you can ask the taxi driver to drive you there. In that area there at least 5 massage parlor you can choose for regular massage. For extra "special" do not go to "Bersih Sehat" because this only provide normal massage.

Or take a taxi and go to Melawai hotel (15 minutes from Mulia). On the 6 th floor, there is a massage parlor "Maribaya". This is actually a bordello so you pay and fuck directly. Cost IDR 270.000 per hour.

Or go directly to Central Jakarta (30 minutes) in Hayam Wuruk street (next to Plaza Hayam Wuruk). There are paralel small alley. In those alley you will find bordellos (more than 20 incall). Price range from IDR 150.000 - 300.000

All of the above places are within easy reach of your hotel. But you still have to take taxi. I would advise to take only BLUE BIRD GROUP taxi.
Old 16-09-2003, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
ugaia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thanks Bro Hawaii,

Will post FR after I've bonk the girls.

Thanks again!
Ugaia
Old 16-09-2003, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
MoonFace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by Punanilovr
Addition to the fuckplace, also matter of how much money u want to spend. Kekekeke....

Bro rainman, actually lately I found out that some disco actually open straight from Friday night at 9 pm until Monday morning 7 am. So.....probably someone will go recce in the place in morning hours and see who's still in there? aahhahahah...
bro rainman, do u got to go to the massage place with indo chinese lady? How's the FR, man?
actually..know of 1 open from Friday 3pm and closed on Monday 10am
it's cracy to do that..my friend came out a zombie
when he go on Friday and came out to see the Sun on Sunday!

Crazy Archipelago!
Old 16-09-2003, 04:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
juggernutt is Cool - loads of Potential
Do you mean Stadium?
Man I was there on a tuesday night...that place is a 4 story bordello!! Girls everywhere. I was basically mobbed when I was on the 3rd floor by the girls!!
An interesting experience...never felt like "prey" before.

Punanilover..what do you mean with how much money I want to spend?!?

Ugaia...I know you will have a great time in Jakarta I did. I suggest if you're alone you go out in the afternoon. Being alone and inexpereinxed in jakarta is asking for trouble.
Or if you do...make sure the bluebird taxi will stay and wait for you, while you're having fun.
Otherwise Hawaii's advice is solid. PS read the thread..lots of info in it and I even made some good compilations of the available action.

Rainman....when I was in Jakarta i went to two disco's Jalan jalan and embassy. Not a lot action...but lots of hotties(in JJ Untar girlz)
I think Stadium and Milenium are the place to be. Maybe next time ...
But you know my problem...take out is not an option for me.
But I will definitely hookup with you guys when I am intown. Or when you are in europe..don't hesitate to PM me.
Old 16-09-2003, 10:18 AM
Punanilovr

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Hahhahahah...
Ya man, I went to Stadium with bro Lim last Saturday also. Quite an interesting place. Girls running around and they DO have some quality. Most of the girls are around 20. I think the going rate is something between 200k per shot including room. Not that expensive. One girl really like bro Lim and keep following him around. Hahhahaha....so funny.
Anyone want to goo there to try? Kekekkeke....

Bro, what I mean is that Jakarta is so full of fuckplace that it oonlyy depends of how much time u have and how much money u want to spend on it. They do comes in variety prices.

Hhehehe...why u can't take out? Where r u in Europe? Damn, that's far. PM me more of yor contact. May drop by someday. Heheheh.....always glad to make more friends.

Quote:
Originally posted by juggernutt
Do you mean Stadium?
Man I was there on a tuesday night...that place is a 4 story bordello!! Girls everywhere. I was basically mobbed when I was on the 3rd floor by the girls!!
An interesting experience...never felt like "prey" before.

Punanilover..what do you mean with how much money I want to spend?!?

Ugaia...I know you will have a great time in Jakarta I did. I suggest if you're alone you go out in the afternoon. Being alone and inexpereinxed in jakarta is asking for trouble.
Or if you do...make sure the bluebird taxi will stay and wait for you, while you're having fun.
Otherwise Hawaii's advice is solid. PS read the thread..lots of info in it and I even made some good compilations of the available action.

Rainman....when I was in Jakarta i went to two disco's Jalan jalan and embassy. Not a lot action...but lots of hotties(in JJ Untar girlz)
I think Stadium and Milenium are the place to be. Maybe next time ...
But you know my problem...take out is not an option for me.
But I will definitely hookup with you guys when I am intown. Or when you are in europe..don't hesitate to PM me.
Old 16-09-2003, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by Punanilovr

Bro... It is a norm that disco operate all the way from Fri 6 pm and not 9 pm all the way till noon on Monday.,....hahahahaha.... Jakarta never sleep u know???

Tried the Chinese... U want FR???? hahahah Coming...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread