The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old Yesterday, 12:13 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
Windfall is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvless View Post
Some girls at Terra are FL. Some work undercover for the club. They would try to be friendly and then ask u to buy the Ferris wheel drinks. It’s too packed to be comfortable. Terra same owner for Tavern.
Terra always get hijacked by those south korean, dont like
Old Yesterday, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 866 / Power: 8
GiveMeLa is a splendid one to beholdGiveMeLa is a splendid one to beholdGiveMeLa is a splendid one to beholdGiveMeLa is a splendid one to beholdGiveMeLa is a splendid one to beholdGiveMeLa is a splendid one to beholdGiveMeLa is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Hi, anyone want to go club tonight? Thinking of exploring other local clubs or bars besides terra.
Old Yesterday, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Twasgud deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all, any big boobs massage lady to recommend? Preferably along sukhumvit soi 22/24/26
Old Yesterday, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 891 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twasgud View Post
Hi all, any big boobs massage lady to recommend? Preferably along sukhumvit soi 22/24/26
You just walk and see lor. Here so many bros including myself got share FRs. Later we tell you got this girl but she busy or you don't like then how leh?

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old Yesterday, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 509 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windfall View Post
Terra always get hijacked by those south korean, dont like
You sure they are koreans?

Nowadays many millenial PRCs dare not id themselves as Ah Tiongs and will claim to be korean, japanese, cambodians & even singaporeans.

Last month I was in a bar in NEP and because it was packed.... mamasan guided me to a couch telling me the guys there are same like me..... Singaporeans. There were 3 of them and when I talked with them..... straight away I knew they are not from SG even though they spoke english with me. They finally admitted they were PRC and had worked in SG previously.
Old Yesterday, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 7
bigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
You sure they are koreans?

Nowadays many millenial PRCs dare not id themselves as Ah Tiongs and will claim to be korean, japanese, cambodians & even singaporeans.

Last month I was in a bar in NEP and because it was packed.... mamasan guided me to a couch telling me the guys there are same like me..... Singaporeans. There were 3 of them and when I talked with them..... straight away I knew they are not from SG even though they spoke english with me. They finally admitted they were PRC and had worked in SG previously.
The place was full of chinese when i went during the Songkran period. At Jodd fair, every single lane can see the China Chinese ppl. Even more at dope & dirty, terra etc. but i guess they are the richer crowd, based on the way they dress and spend.
Old Today, 12:01 AM
Samster

bigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of light

I think thay, urban has younger and more localised crowd. Heard from a local that tiger ekkamai is not bad too.

Nana plaza and those roadside bars had more angmohs than most of the clubs.

Clubs like D&D, muin, route66, space plus etc are more filled with asians. So pick your type of crowd and head there.
Old Today, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twasgud View Post
IMO, just go walk and pick one who takes the effort to approach and talk to you and you also like the look. In general will have better service than those who look good and wait for customer to approach because they know they are good looking.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1