The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-09-2004, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 1 bonk and she's mine

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNAT
wow ThV, like that go Batam better leh .... S$40-50 can get 24 hours GF - plentiful & can slowly choose somemore
batam some GF more than $40-50 leh and operate onli after 1900
Old 07-09-2004, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 846 / Power: 23
Montbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to behold

Depend which type of GF you want lo, even some FLs can come out in the afternoon (around 1-2pm) and only cost near $60. That's if you know them and pre-book them lah..

And if not going with a taxi, you can book a joint cewek for ard $40-$50 as bro DNAT said.
Old 07-09-2004, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 846 / Power: 23
Montbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to beholdMontbank is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms
as DELI always quote to another bro "IS U CALL CHICKEN AND NOT CHICKEN CALL U" is vali the correct
hahaha VERY the CORRECT. wah this quote should be saluted and remembered man.
Old 07-09-2004, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
batam some GF more than $40-50 leh and operate onli after 1900
the Rp500K type??
nbzz you ... of course I qoute those 'minimum consumption' types 1 mah ... 1 - 2 juta ones also got leh ... chicken lies in Sg also got from S$2 to S$16+++

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 07-09-2004, 11:18 AM
Samster

DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
Batam girls not really my type leh, not like jakarta. Maybe you got some lobang there which might interest me. Will set up a time for you to orientate me there one day.
wow lau .... your playing style so up-market type .... I not up to the mark yet leh - maybe I intro you to Mr Batam Man he more of same level as you.

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 07-09-2004, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4894 / Power: 23
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
the Rp500K type??
nbzz you ... of course I qoute those 'minimum consumption' types 1 mah ... 1 - 2 juta ones also got leh ... chicken lies in Sg also got from S$2 to S$16+++
ohhh u really the MAN in BATAM and know wat on my mind haha
500k RP type me must se 1 day as claim by my fz working in batam is really pretty

got $2 chicken in SG?
ohh u mean tips iszit
anyway if go batam definitely must consult U
Old 07-09-2004, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
got $2 chicken?
ohh u mean tips iszit
anyway if go batam definitely must consult U
chicken rice lah ...
dun say consult lah ... share share aja lah ya
dun worry, I wont 'implant' my ideas onto you ... I practise 'freedom of choice' - hahaha

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 07-09-2004, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 22
Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!

Quote:
wow lau .... your playing style so up-market type .... I not up to the mark yet leh - maybe I intro you to Mr Batam Man he more of same level as you.

Hoi, which one of my legs stepped on your tail liao huh??!
Trying to pull the bolo knife kill people trick again huh?!!
Old 07-09-2004, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batam Man
Hoi, which one of my legs stepped on your tail liao huh??!
Trying to pull the bolo knife kill people trick again huh?!!
knn, intro golf kaki to you you still wanna make noise .... bro ThV same taste as you 1 lah .... he also "wow ... JKT model quality ... enak iho" .... you 2 sure beri click 1! Don't count me in.

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 07-09-2004, 11:49 AM
pokeslow

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Many thanks to all bros who had reply to my thread or even read them. I have to say, that mostly all bros agrees that those who never realised what they are in for, are going to learn the hard way. That's my main reason to put this thread in the first place, so that bros who are facing or going through this phase in their lifes should note these words of advises from the bros here and snapped out of it. Alas, I pressume that some other bros might say that to itch is own and if one is happy (though like some bros as said la..a sad fuck case) with his lifestyle, let it be then.

What irritate me most, my personal views and encounter ya, with these kind of people is that they will keep on rambling abt this so call GF of theirs just after 1 bonk and how painful is it to them to be away or out of sight from their GF. They will ask your advises this and that, how to handle the situations, but in the end, they will still be doing it their way..the sad fuck way la. They never wake up nor even realised what they are doing, even to the state of losing some buddies along the way.

Is there any words of wisdoms or some other ways to make them realised? Of course, the magic phrase which Bro Deli has mentioned "u call chicken not chicken call u" has been used but still not much effect la.

Do provide other alternatives or suggestions if you do have that has proven to be effective ya. I dont want to see these bros, to be losing some nice frens who really care abt them or the worse case scenarios is that they lost in la-la land and really down and out.

Once again, thanks to all bros for your inputs and shared advises.

Sanuk sabai.
Old 07-09-2004, 12:11 PM
Samster

Sad to say .... nothing much we can do about it.
Just give advice & wait and see lor
(sorry for being blunt ya .... but I learnt my lessons and paid my tuitions too )

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 07-09-2004, 12:50 PM
pokeslow

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Sad to say .... nothing much we can do about it.
Just give advice & wait and see lor
(sorry for being blunt ya .... but I learnt my lessons and paid my tuitions too )
Bro DNAT,

Thanks for your input. Yup I agree with you totally. Just wanna help some frens of mine. Sad but true, nothing much I could do,so had to resort to help of bros in this forums like yourself to assist.

Once again thanks.
Old 07-09-2004, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokeslow
Bro DNAT,

Thanks for your input. Yup I agree with you totally. Just wanna help some frens of mine. Sad but true, nothing much I could do,so had to resort to help of bros in this forums like yourself to assist.

Once again thanks.
No problem brudder.
I guess as long as you do your part / share to give your fren advices then you should be fine.

If you still feel uneasy, just chant my Signature ... (this time the blue color one)

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 07-09-2004, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
Hello, we all take off everything, everyone more or less the same lah... so no need to be upmarket or down market lah...
Iya .... tapi take off everyhing liao oso got

long & short
big & small
straight & curve

ada lain sih

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 07-09-2004, 03:32 PM
Registered Advertiser

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 21
MrDevil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrDevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE=pokeslow]Many thanks to all bros who had reply to my thread or even read them. I have to say, that mostly all bros agrees that those who never realised what they are in for, are going to learn the hard way. That's my main reason to put this thread in the first place, so that bros who are facing or going through this phase in their lifes should note these words of advises from the bros here and snapped out of it. Alas, I pressume that some other bros might say that to itch is own and if one is happy (though like some bros as said la..a sad fuck case) with his lifestyle, let it be then.

What irritate me most, my personal views and encounter ya, with these kind of people is that they will keep on rambling abt this so call GF of theirs just after 1 bonk and how painful is it to them to be away or out of sight from their GF. They will ask your advises this and that, how to handle the situations, but in the end, they will still be doing it their way..the sad fuck way la. They never wake up nor even realised what they are doing, even to the state of losing some buddies along the way.

I believe this category of guys are mostly new cheongsters who dont have much chance to enjoy such intimate encounters with an opp sex and added the human emotional touch and gf treatment from WL, it's almost fairy tale made true. A beautiful, sexy, gentle and caring ladies serving you the way you pleases which could hardly come by in real world. Any man would enjoy and missed such a sweet dream, as it is just a dream, it's fine if one could wake up to face the real world and escape to his sweet dream as much as he could afford. Of course, there are some guys who fallen into a never awaken dream and continue living within his own dream, these are the guys that will live miserable after awaken.

Is there any words of wisdoms or some other ways to make them realised? Of course, the magic phrase which Bro Deli has mentioned "u call chicken not chicken call u" has been used but still not much effect la.

Do provide other alternatives or suggestions if you do have that has proven to be effective ya. I dont want to see these bros, to be losing some nice frens who really care abt them or the worse case scenarios is that they lost in la-la land and really down and out.

When you are in position to advise, are the receiving party in position to listen? Dont give generalise comment, be specific to each points related to their specific problem. If the WL is conning, there will be trace of foot step all over, you will just need to knock some sense into his brain if its still functioning.

Sometimes, you will just got to stand aside to let him feel the pain from the fall to awaken him, of course as a friend you could always try to cushion his fall or probably a listening ears is all he need. This is part and parcel of cheonging puying, without it the fun is gone.

Once again, thanks to all bros for your inputs and shared advises.

Sanuk sabai.
• Prolong Ejaculation • Enlarge Penis
• No Side Effect • Enhance Vitality
• Work With Alcohol • FREE Shipping

Click here to Order Now - FREE 3 eBooks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1