The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 30-06-2015, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamborghini View Post
Nathaniel Clyne was pictured leaving Spire Liverpool Hospital upon having his medical.

I like his red bag
Old 30-06-2015, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

no one knows what lie ahead, if This Club is sold again.
it might be for the better, or for the worse.
Old 01-07-2015, 12:46 PM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammifan View Post
Higuain is in Copa America.
Oops Higuain was one of the scorers in this morning's thrashing of Paraguay, thanks bro!

Funny that I did not see him during the previous Colombia match though
Old 01-07-2015, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11548 / Power: 21
Lamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
I like his red bag
lol.

Looking forward to watching him and the club's new signings in the famous red jersey.
Old 01-07-2015, 07:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

All six of Liverpool's signings are set to be announced today as the transfer window officially opens.

It seems Christian Benteke might just move to Liverpool.

This is getting interesting.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 01-07-2015, 08:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Extracted from LFC official page :

How true and I do agree most of it...

* Sterling: Liverpool are not good enough for The Mercenary, apparently. Sell to the highest bidder ASAP.

* Allen: Adds very little to the team, and with Emre Can (probably) moving into midfield, and another central midfielder sure to arrive, he's now redundant.

* Markovic: A total waste of £20m. His goals/assists ratio was pitiful at Benfica (and I highlighted that many times), and it's even worse at Anfield. Plus, the purchase of Firmino - and the rise Ibe - instantly relegates Markovic to squad player status, so the Reds might as well just cash-in.

* Lambert: His dream move to Liverpool has turned into a nightmare, and he surely won't want to spend another season warming the bench. There's no place for Lambert at LFC, so it's time to sell.

* Borini: He is never going to cut it at Anfield. Like Allen, a comfort buy for Rodgers, and he's similarly ineffective for the team.

* Enrique: Barely plays; frequently injured; no loss whatsoever if he leaves.

* Manquillo: Just 137 minutes of football since January 1st. Rodgers clearly doesn't rate him, and with Clyne/Wisdom now in the squad, the Spaniard is no longer needed.

* Lallana: Yes, I believe Liverpool should sell Lallana. He's just not consistent enough or strong enough for Liverpool (IMO), and like Lovren, he's failed to reproduce his Southampton form. Sign Yarmolenko and ditch Lallana.

* Balotelli: My personal preference is for Balotelli to stay, but he needs a different manager to excel at Liverpool. With Rodgers remaining in charge, he'll never prosper at Anfield, so the Reds might as well send him on loan, or sell.

* Coutinho: Just kidding! :-)

KEEP

* Lucas - Fantastic, experienced pro with a top-class attitude, and a great role-model for younger players. His pleasant, unassuming demeanour reminds me of the legend that is Sami Hyypia, and Liverpool need that kind of honest, non-mercenary pro in the squad.

* Lovren - Despite the nightmare debut season, he remains an excellent defender (his history proves that), and I'm positive that he'll come good. If he's still making mistake by Christmas, then flog him in the January transfer market.

After Coates, who is likely to be the next player to leave Anfield this summer?

Author: Jaimie K
Old 01-07-2015, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Hope he does not become another flop like those before him.

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 01-07-2015, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Next to join, Nathaniel Clyne...

Clyne’s move to Anfield from St Mary’s means the Reds have paid Southampton a staggering £61.5m over the past 12 months following the sales of Adam Lallana, Dejan Lovren and Rickie Lambert.

Seriously hope the next will be a striker and Christian Benteke is likely to join Liverpool.

Last edited by naemlo; 01-07-2015 at 11:01 PM.
Old 01-07-2015, 11:06 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwanker View Post

Hope he does not become another flop like those before him.
Tried and tested since breaking into the QPR 1st team at only 17 years old unlike those before him.
Oredi a seasoned campaigner of English football having played 1st team soccer regularly for the past 7 seasons.
Won the PFA Young Player of the Year award consecutively in 2008 & 2009.
Voted the EFA Most Valuable Team Player in 2012.
Voted by ELM members as a player with the potential to become England's greatest fullback.

Just hope BR dun screw up with him.
Old 02-07-2015, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Brendan Rodgers is hopeless in managing established players.
He screwed up with Steven Gerrard, Luis Suarez, Daniel Agger and Pepe Reina.
This guy is only fit to manage young players and years later off load them to bigger clubs.
Old 02-07-2015, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8811 / Power: 11
hongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond repute

You all so wrong Ler! H88 will say whatever BR buy all can become gold Ler!
Old 02-07-2015, 05:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

only time will tell ....
Old 02-07-2015, 03:01 PM
Samster

Apart from the players, gather Sean O'Driscoll current England under 19 coach may join the reds as assistant manager. Pako Ayestaran also rumoured to be joining the reds.

Never heard of O'Driscoll so not sure what he brings in. Ayestaran was of course Rafa's #2 for many years even before Anfield, before they fell out. Now he would be a good return fit but gather he is not interested in playing second fiddle anymore?
Old 02-07-2015, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hongkongdoggy View Post
You all so wrong Ler! H88 will say whatever BR buy all can become gold Ler!
show me I quoted this statement..

if you can't means you are here to flame...hope you have better things to do in your free time...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 02-07-2015, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
xbabynuts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone attending the LFC Game in Malaysia on 24th July this month?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1