The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 01-07-2015, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 12
Edyta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Can u fuck n forget?

There is a saying that men see sex as a physical act. Ideally, it should have the emotional components to feel like good sex. However, it can happen as a purely physical event. Most women cannot, the difference is the ability to compartmentalise feelings.

So are u the type who can fuck n forget?
1. Yes sure! Visit FL, complete transaction and leave
2. No sometimes I get entagled in messy situations with FLs

In a different situation where the woman is not a FL, but a friend or a colleague, would u use them for sex then fuck n forget?

Is comparrmentalising feelings helping you achieve the "fuck n forget"?

Please share your views. Thanks
Old 01-07-2015, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Can u fuck n forget?

i think women is better in fuck & forget.. especially fl/wl..
Old 01-07-2015, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 9
orangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud of

It is known to be rational & self protect when u visited FL for fucking svc, better to fuck, pay, forget, dun have any string attached or bear any responsibility. But, some brothers prefer to make "friend" with those FL first, striked some conversation with them b4 fucking, maybe to develop some chemistry first, have some emotion bond, then the sex can bring to next level, not only physically satisfy but also emotional satisfy, maybe it is called to have "gfe" feeling. Human is a very self contradict creature, guy hoped that fuck, pay, forget, but at the same time hope to get some good "gfe" feeling from the FL, WL, ML, so bring them to watch movies, shopping, makan b4 fucking, then get yourself emotional attached or "fall in love" with those cheap slut.

Recently, had a tragic local new abt a 39 yrs old local Chinese man slashed his bed ridden father then jumped down from his Geylang East flat, her wheelchair bound mother just watched his son jumped down, helpless to stop him......so sad, die at the young age of 39. According to his father said, his son last time is a top insurance agent with car, high pay, then he knew a Thai whore from bar, he "fall in love" with her, so smitten by her, listened to whatever she said, even gave her his whole saving, in the end the Thai whore dumped him when he was penniless. It is a big blow to him, then he suffered from depression & in and out of imh many times, in the end jobless quite a long time.......then in the end his precious life also ended in his own hand. Feel sorry for his family members & him, he "fall in love" for the wrong person, a Thai whore in a bar, yet he took serious in this relationship. Whereas, the Thai whore is just a mercanary & merciless cheap whore, she can differentiate that this so called relationship is just a transaction, she gave him great sex, gfe feeling, romance feeling yet she managed dun fall in love with him, or else she will be very tired & emotion drained if she get serious with every man, she know it is just lust, and men cannot be trusted, better squeeze more money as possible from every man she met when she is still youthful & attractive. So what can we say? The guy is silly, naive, believe that he can find true love from a bar girl? Or the bar girl is street smart, more rational, they r exposed to many different type of men, learn see the true color of guy at a very young age, so immune to those guy "affection".

We r more naive, less street wise or exposure compared to those foreigners whore coming here to work. Like PRC whore, in china they already worked as a prostitutes at young age of 17, 18. How many men they face in each day? Different more cunning & complicated guy she has experienced b4, they r trained to be invincible. They r not as simple, sweet, demure as we see them, dun fool by their appearance & trick.

To fuck, pay, forget is just a self protection talisman especially for those fresh cheongster. Really, cannot afford to get serious with those FL, WL, or else u will get hurt, worse end up in imh as mental illness medicine cannot really completely cure a patient only help to control his illness, preventing from deterioration. Or else the patient won't commit suicide in the end.
Old 01-07-2015, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 9
orangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud of

I completely agree with Bro Dyelook opinion, can tell u r senior cheongster, old bird leh
Old 01-07-2015, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3074 / Power: 14
PPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Think for man to f&f is when they have cheated many times by someone close to them b4.

*Wow the way u reply same as "someone "leh..
login 2 accounts to post not so ez lolz
Old 01-07-2015, 11:57 PM
Samster

dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeproud View Post
I completely agree with Bro Dyelook opinion, can tell u r senior cheongster, old bird leh
fuck i'll surely forget but making love is a different story..

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPGirl View Post
Think for man to f&f is when they have cheated many times by someone close to them b4.

*Wow the way u reply same as "someone "leh..
login 2 accounts to post not so ez lolz
refering to?
Old 02-07-2015, 12:04 AM
Samster

PPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post

refering to?
Definitely not u
Want to know who ?
Old 02-07-2015, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Definitely not u
Want to know who ?
you not 1st day know me lah... i very kpo de..
but if its your 2nd darling then i dont wanna know..
Old 02-07-2015, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
you not 1st day know me lah... i very kpo de..
Seriously i dunno u that well lolz
I can pm u to tell u
Old 02-07-2015, 12:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2041 / Power: 15
urgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond repute

Sis, close to 90% of the guys in sbf will not get into messy situation with a Fl or Wl.. and if the ger is a friend or a colleague den it will naturally becum a FB status..

There is this qns which I always ponder.. do those FB relly can fuck and forget? What is a FB relation relly like? Meet up and fuck den go hm? Hahaha those with FB pls share.. bro dyelook u haf? Heehee

Gdnite boys and gers
Old 02-07-2015, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Seriously i dunno u that well lolz
I can pm u to tell u
my 1st day know me means in forum, not real life.. sorry if misleaded..
let me guess... femaleguest?
Old 02-07-2015, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by urgg View Post
Sis, close to 90% of the guys in sbf will not get into messy situation with a Fl or Wl.. and if the ger is a friend or a colleague den it will naturally becum a FB status..

There is this qns which I always ponder.. do those FB relly can fuck and forget? What is a FB relation relly like? Meet up and fuck den go hm? Hahaha those with FB pls share.. bro dyelook u haf? Heehee

Gdnite boys and gers
i have 2... and they both are very f&f..
i nickname them Ah Joh & Ah Yow..

ps bro urgg... you forgot to say goodnite in another thread.. hehe
Old 02-07-2015, 01:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
anontraveller2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

With the right conditioning and in the right situation, why not? And then the question is whether you wanna do the deed with a friend or colleague... Fuck and forget is always an afterthought.

My 1 cent.
Old 02-07-2015, 02:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 14
lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edyta View Post
There is a saying that men see sex as a physical act. Ideally, it should have the emotional components to feel like good sex. However, it can happen as a purely physical event. Most women cannot, the difference is the ability to compartmentalise feelings.

So are u the type who can fuck n forget?
1. Yes sure! Visit FL, complete transaction and leave
2. No sometimes I get entagled in messy situations with FLs

In a different situation where the woman is not a FL, but a friend or a colleague, would u use them for sex then fuck n forget?

Is comparrmentalising feelings helping you achieve the "fuck n forget"?

Please share your views. Thanks
bro it all depends on the societal surrounding.
the same school of thought does not apply to an urbanized environment.
Old 02-07-2015, 07:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 13
blueboat is one of the Best!blueboat is one of the Best!blueboat is one of the Best!blueboat is one of the Best!

Some brothers visit FL after some personal problems to get some emotional comfort as well.
Now if that FL were to boost his ego by saying sweet nothings and acting like a true GF, then the brother falls into the KC trap and returns to the same FL again and again. In such a case, a downward spiral results and f&f is out of question.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1