The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-07-2015, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2209 / Power: 9
ExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How much do you spend on local FL per month?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagonda View Post
bro kc fl or normal ger? furthermore care to share how to fish?
Mostly PRC undergrads... A few were Singers... Kena a few (KTV / singers) who asked for $ after the deed too but still cheaper than GL FLs and a lot more gfe & 2shots... Guess they wanted to KC me thinking I'm rich. Lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishPartner View Post
Fishing is my expertise.
I'm not sexpert, pls ask expert to teach or share skill lah!

I spend $$ to learn yoni n boob massage only! Once they shiok hor, expect plenty of RTFs and one gal as many as 700+ RTFs... Even buy me lunch and movies occasionally, but mostly I pay for them (between $20-50 per meetup only)

So far ROI is 3-4X investments and a lifetime more so if I live / F till 70... ROI should be 23times. Even if frequency decreases to half over the years. It and still be 10x. Cheers!

Last edited by ExBros; 02-07-2015 at 09:47 AM.
Old 02-07-2015, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3167 / Power: 19
clapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExBros View Post
Mostly PRC undergrads... A few were Singers... Kena a few (KTV / singers) who asked for $ after the deed too but still cheaper than GL FLs and a lot more gfe & 2shots... Guess they wanted to KC me thinking I'm rich. Lol!

I'm not sexpert, pls ask expert to teach or share skill lah!

I spend $$ to learn yoni n boob massage only! Once they shiok hor, expect plenty of RTFs and one gal as many as 700+ RTFs... Even buy me lunch and movies occasionally, but mostly I pay for them (between $20-50 per meetup only)

So far ROI is 3-4X investments and a lifetime more so if I live / F till 70... ROI should be 23times. Even if frequency decreases to half over the years. It and still be 10x. Cheers!
Wah bro! really expert ya you! don't be shy lar.

Maybe you could share where you lean the massage, how much you spend on it? And how you offer the girl yoni n boob massage ? tks

To Rtn Below Bros When Possible:
CumExplorer, Goalie, SureScore, Hurricane88, U-ah rat, nitecrawllerr, Prince7, wally888, Cash8877, Sailsingapore, Esssinine, simple2kee,Tho66, hamsapkwai, 222nge, loneyheart, crackpod, smoky7
Old 02-07-2015, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 9
iPangPui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by clapton View Post

Maybe you could share where you lean the massage, how much you spend on it? And how you offer the girl yoni n boob massage ? tks
bro Exbros really a master lah, can be our shifu
Old 02-07-2015, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
muttonsoup126 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Never count, maybe 400 to 500
Old 02-07-2015, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 17
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

good suggestion, i also want to learn ... but where can practice ?
Old 20-08-2015, 08:39 PM
Samster

ExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond reputeExBros has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

If I tell. Many will faint or laugh that I spent too much. But like I said to date my ROI is already many times more...

Ok. Hold on to your seats... I Spent more than $10K... But my ROI is more than 3X already... Learnt it from a 60yo+ TCM master and subject was his 20yo wife(whom I thought was his daughter or granddaughter at first)... See the motivation to learn? I got to practice on her.. Lol!

So I look at it this way...

I actually SAVED more than $30,000 coz I would have blown that amount on FLs for many a rush job, no GfE and many wasted trips due to double bookings, disappointed with their looks (nowhere like the pics posted etc)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPangPui View Post
bro Exbros really a master lah, can be our shifu
I dun think I have the bandwidth / time to teach. But if there are people seriously interested... Maybe I might consider...

Either u hire a FL to be demo subject (so that u are assured she is not acting like enjoying & I staged the stereo sound systems from her vocals).

Or one of u volunteer ur partner and afterwards u can practice in her and she can tell u whether u did it right or not..

Or those without partners. I teach u how to fish a stranger (we sit together at a Macs and start sending script messages to app gals, fix a gal for a free massage session) and I do it on her... But doubt she will let u practice on her

Quote:
Originally Posted by clinton View Post
good suggestion, i also want to learn ... but where can practice ?
talk is cheap... Those who met me will know I am very uncle looking... And those that met my FB "B" will vouch that she is a 170/49 36C-24-35 a 23yo SYT; I known since she was a 21yo student. Where are u guys? Fenix; DeepPoet; Zeropoint; Jeff; Big3 Josh; alanAvrion; etc

Yeah, she is the one a Bro here invited us to dinner at Forum and I reached in to her bra to tune her right in front of him (at entrance ofhis restaurant) and everyone inside saw..

Afterwards he told me all his colleagues inside asked him "who this uncle friend of his was".. what did u put into the pizza that made me do this and her allowing me to do this Bro Danielottis? Lol!

Last edited by ExBros; 20-08-2015 at 08:59 PM.
Old 20-08-2015, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by archer69 View Post
Before 2k/month, now slow down maybe 200-500
My max was $1800/mth x 2 months. Some people even $2000+ some keep SBs for $5000-6000
Old 20-08-2015, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by quicksilver3210 View Post
$0 mostly, usually spent on FT
Some $0 coz they develop skill for KC FT but might not be everybody's cup of tea. I did a few but I prefer kopi for drink and SYTs for gals... LOL
Old 20-08-2015, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KuayTutu View Post
wow you were so regular
Addiction Bo Pian... Luckily haven't develop cancel(AIDS), else surgery(STDS) and chemo(medication) will be most costly. Hehe! Just drawing analogy.
Old 20-08-2015, 08:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
maybonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Never really keep track
Old 20-08-2015, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 14
Presidental deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExBros View Post
Some $0 coz they develop skill for KC FT but might not be everybody's cup of tea. I did a few but I prefer kopi for drink and SYTs for gals... LOL
I had meet up with bro Exbros recently and I can vouch he is uncle looking (still not bad looking uncle hahaha) and his gal B is a chio syt.. And his taste in girl are all chiobu standard.

We exchange some photos view on each other hp while lim kopi during one of the afternoon while waiting for his B to arrive... Yummy yummy looking babe.

Bro, can I take up ur offer for a free yoni massage for my FB's Birthday next month? Can confirm its free?
Old 23-02-2017, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Presidental View Post
I had meet up with bro Exbros recently and I can vouch he is uncle looking (still not bad looking uncle hahaha) and his gal B is a chio syt.. And his taste in girl are all chiobu standard.

We exchange some photos view on each other hp while lim kopi during one of the afternoon while waiting for his B to arrive... Yummy yummy looking babe.

Bro, can I take up ur offer for a free yoni massage for my FB's Birthday next month? Can confirm its free?
Tks for nice feedback!

Awaiting your confirmation on date / time leh!

Now should be More uncle than a year ago but strangely a FB whom I met in 2007/8 and we went our separate ways (unpleasantly) met again recently because had some biz opp with a mutual friend.

Commented to her friend that I actually looked younger than 8-9yrs ago. And we haven't face off for more than 5years. She looked older, more rounded & well matured.

Sharing FR of Recent event last weekend:

https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p...97&postcount=7

Got my 1st virgin after a loooong time...

Last edited by ExBros; 24-02-2017 at 11:26 AM.
Old 27-02-2017, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 19
ahpek63 is a glorious beacon of lightahpek63 is a glorious beacon of lightahpek63 is a glorious beacon of lightahpek63 is a glorious beacon of lightahpek63 is a glorious beacon of light

Many years ago used to spend about $500.00 to $600.00 on fls . Usually will go about twice a month . Now I am retired .
Old 27-02-2017, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahpek63 View Post
Many years ago used to spend about $500.00 to $600.00 on fls . Usually will go about twice a month . Now I am retired .
bro, what makes u retire and how do u make it happen?

i think engaging paid sex is like gambling. it can become an addiction, and very hard to come out.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1