The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 16-07-2014, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Thx for sharing bro...nonetheless,Batam still majority Muslim and i also hear some news online that Indonesia Muslim if want to leave their religion or break their muslim law will get public caning and sometime even get death sentence. In Malaysia,i think not as strict as Indonesia ba....sorry,i am just guessing base on the news i read here.

But what i see quite a few times that Indonesian themselves (non-chinese) are consuming pork...quite surprising when i seen a couple of girls i booked in Batam over my trips takes Bak Kut Teh with me in Batam. i don't see Malaysian malays or Sillypore Malays taking pork tho.Then again with these points said,Indonesia Muslim isn't as strict as the Muslim in Malaysia.

Can i safely say that during 7th Month,Batam is also considered low peak season to cheong as less Malaysia & Sillypore chinese visit it? If that were the case,i may consider a visit during the 7th month,hehehe....i don't like crowded.

Thx for sharing,bro...I am relative quite surprise that Most parts of China do not have celebrate 7th Month and some even do not know about the season. Taiwan ,HK,Malaysia and Sillypore seems to have more Chinese knowing and celebrating the Ghost month.

Since this topic has been brought up here,i cant help wondering if Chinese in wetnam,cambodia or even laos have this 7th month thingy...? (i do understand it's an out of topic question here,so no obligation to reply me)

Hi bro,I have been doing some reading about the Luwak Coffee after you mention it in this thread and have seen the cafe selling in Nagoya Hill Mall. Mind if i ask,if the one selling in Nagoya Hill Mall that you mentioned,is it the real thing? Real as in genuine Luwak Coffee? I am going to try it out on my next trip on Aug,hehehe....

I have seen in Harbour Bay shops selling the coffee Luwak in assorted form during my last trip,can't help wondering if they are selling the genuine ones,cos i hear there are lots of fake Luwak coffee around. And they are not cheap...if i don't remember wrong it cost about 100k + per dose.

They are the most expensive coffee in the world becos there is no way they can grow them in big numbers. It is also the most organic coffee in the world,since the coffee fruits are grown in non-polluted area and eaten by the "cats" and these cats shit it out before the seeds are completely digested in their system. What i hear from news & documentary is there was no export of Coffee Lumak in Indo due to its limited production,and i'm guessing most if not all online sellers are selling the fake or non-pure ones.

Hope i can get some genuine Luwak Coffee in my next Batam trip back to Sillypore. I always buy some gifts back for collegues & close friends if i go for tour,this time considering buying Luwak coffee,hehehe...
Yes Nagoya hill mall lvl 3.. they r selling at 58000 rp a cup when im there last yr.. im not sure abt the price now... u try drink black luwak kopi first.. taste like over roasted kopi with a sweet aroma.. no milk plz or u will spoil the kopi ok haha.. habourbay selling at $50/100g pack.. frankly i do not knowcwhether is real kopi luwak or not.. i rather drink in nagoya hill mall.. hehe..
For ur info, luwak shit kopi r not the most expensive kopi in the world now.. the latest is elephant shit kopi found in south africa tis yr haha.. hope im not wrong with the country.. plz correct me if i did...
Old 16-07-2014, 11:28 AM
Samster

jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

M going to hcmc next week, hope i can try Vietnam kopi luwak too, will update u abt the difference tastr between indo luwak n viet luwak ya... hehe
Old 16-07-2014, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Yes Nagoya hill mall lvl 3.. they r selling at 58000 rp a cup when im there last yr.. im not sure abt the price now... u try drink black luwak kopi first.. taste like over roasted kopi with a sweet aroma.. no milk plz or u will spoil the kopi ok haha.. habourbay selling at $50/100g pack.. frankly i do not knowcwhether is real kopi luwak or not.. i rather drink in nagoya hill mall.. hehe..
For ur info, luwak shit kopi r not the most expensive kopi in the world now.. the latest is elephant shit kopi found in south africa tis yr haha.. hope im not wrong with the country.. plz correct me if i did...
Thank you for your good information...i definitely going to try this World Famous Legendary Luwak Coffee (w/o milk ,of course) in my next Batam trip. Hehehe...maybe one day if i happen to visit Africa again,i will try out this Elephant Shit Kopi,but for now i am more keen with the Batam Luwak coffee. Will be heading there in Aug.

Below is the listing online for the Top 10 Most expensive Coffee in the World taken from July 2013 (i formulated into one single pic so that i can post it here) :

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
M going to hcmc next week, hope i can try Vietnam kopi luwak too, will update u abt the difference tastr between indo luwak n viet luwak ya... hehe
Hope you have a good trip in HCMC next week. And hope after you try out the Luwak Coffee in Viet,can come over here to share the difference in taste between both HCMC and Batam ones.

Will be looking forward to it and thx in advance.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 16-07-2014, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1087 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Hope you have a good trip in HCMC next week. And hope after you try out the Luwak Coffee in Viet,can come over here to share the difference in taste between both HCMC and Batam ones.
dun need go hcm to drink...I have it at home...haha...

http://www.trung-nguyen-online.com/t...ffee-order.php

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Last edited by Hurricane88; 16-07-2014 at 02:06 PM.
Old 16-07-2014, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1087 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Since this topic has been brought up here,i cant help wondering if Chinese in wetnam,cambodia or even laos have this 7th month thingy...? (i do understand it's an out of topic question here,so no obligation to reply me)
yes...Lunar 7th month Hungry Ghost festival is observed in Vietnam...

this whole month the rich will donate food in terms or rice both raw and cooked to the poor especially in hospitals, temples, orphanages, etc...

we are doing this Charity donation in HCM this lunar 7th month too...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 16-07-2014, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
dun need go hcm to drink...I have it at home...haha...

Dun want yours la.. i prefer coffee brewed by VBs la, sweeter haha.. u brews is those bitter type... haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
yes...Lunar 7th month Hungry Ghost festival is observed in Vietnam..

this whole month the rich will donate food in terms or rice both raw and cooked to the poor especially in hospitals, temples, orphanages, etc...

we are doing this Charity donation in HCM this lunar 7th month too...
Yes yes.. good deeds must do More... i too many sins in life, hope can lessen my guilts hehe
Old 16-07-2014, 02:27 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

The rate was 9280 at lucky plaza batam.

9200 at nagoya shopping mall.

9280 at jodoh center, manage to get 9300.

All rates was yesterday rating.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 16-07-2014, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 13
localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!

Quote:
Thx for sharing bro...nonetheless,Batam still majority Muslim and i also hear some news online that Indonesia Muslim if want to leave their religion or break their muslim law will get public caning and sometime even get death sentence. In Malaysia,i think not as strict as Indonesia ba....sorry,i am just guessing base on the news i read here.
Maybe you are referring to the Sharia law (Islamic law) in banda Aceh, Indonesia.

In Aceh province which is the northern end of Sumatra where the tsunami striked is the only place with very strict Islamic law in Indonesia. Example like If commit adultery, the couple will be tied up and kena throw stone by the public as a form of punishment.

Quote:
But what i see quite a few times that Indonesian themselves (non-chinese) are consuming pork...quite surprising when i seen a couple of girls i booked in Batam over my trips takes Bak Kut Teh with me in Batam. i don't see Malaysian malays or Sillypore Malays taking pork tho.Then again with these points said,Indonesia Muslim isn't as strict as the Muslim in Malaysia.
Ya, not surprising to hear that. Because in Singapore some of the Indonesian maid told me that they do consume pork too as they just follow what their employer eats.

In Singapore and bolehland, the malays are born as muslim, they are not allowed to change their religion. Even if they should marry with a non-muslim, be it a man or a woman, their spouse-to-be have to be converted to muslim.

As for Indonesian Javanese/Sudanese/Malays/minangkabau/bugis/madurese/etc they are born muslim but they can choose their religion when they grow up. I know of a maid from java tengah who used to be a muslim and later she convert into a Christian. Freedom of religion is commonly seen in Indonesia.

Quote:
Can i safely say that during 7th Month,Batam is also considered low peak season to cheong as less Malaysia & Sillypore chinese visit it? If that were the case,i may consider a visit during the 7th month,hehehe....i don't like crowded. .
According to my encounter, 7th month seems to be a low-season for Sporean to cheong.

As for Msian, they are generally more pantang or superstitious so will try to avoid the streets if possible and their preferred destination is balai as it is nearer to malaysia when they depart from Kukup or puteri harbour in jb and is cheaper too.

Quote:
Thx for sharing,bro...I am relative quite surprise that Most parts of China do not have celebrate 7th Month and some even do not know about the season. Taiwan ,HK,Malaysia and Sillypore seems to have more Chinese knowing and celebrating the Ghost month.

Since this topic has been brought up here,i cant help wondering if Chinese in wetnam,cambodia or even laos have this 7th month thingy...? (i do understand it's an out of topic question here,so no obligation to reply me).
In last few decade in china, the Chinese people were taught and "brainwash" with communist idea and way of life. Communism do not believe in religion, that is why most of the Chinese in china especially the central and northern Chinese even the southern Chinese do not believe in the 7th month god & ghost. (神鬼).

As Singapore/Malaysia/Indonesia/Thailand/Philippine/Hong Kong/ Taiwan overseas Chinese like our ancestors originate from southern china before the communism, they brought with them to southeast asia all these olden days beliefs and practices.

Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar may not have 7th month kind of thing. However in Vietnam not so sure as they have a strong cultural link with China. The Vietnamese cewek or known as the Pho are more of a yellow skin than brown sugar. They have the almost same face feature and skin colour as the Chinese and that is why sometime they can be mistaken as PRC cewek.

Quote:
Hi bro,I have been doing some reading about the Luwak Coffee after you mention it in this thread and have seen the cafe selling in Nagoya Hill Mall. Mind if i ask,if the one selling in Nagoya Hill Mall that you mentioned,is it the real thing? Real as in genuine Luwak Coffee? I am going to try it out on my next trip on Aug,hehehe....).
I am not quite familiar how to differential a real and a fade one. Just know that the taste of luwak coffee at level 3 Nagoya hill mall was nice. Perhaps need some coffee expert to find out.
Old 16-07-2014, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Batamkia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am staying few days in Pacific but dont dare go cheong.. haha..
Old 16-07-2014, 04:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 10
ianlim is one of the Best!ianlim is one of the Best!ianlim is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batamkia View Post
I am staying few days in Pacific but dont dare go cheong.. haha..
Bro, just go upstairs to the disco to take a look, someone might catch your eyes.
Old 16-07-2014, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianlim View Post
Bro, just go upstairs to the disco to take a look, someone might catch your eyes.
I went inside already. very dark. hahaha
Old 16-07-2014, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianlim View Post
I thinking want to go try the ktv anot lah.. So far i read people go M1 more than pacific.. very less fr.. with family abit hard to sneak out haha
Old 16-07-2014, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 10
ianlim is one of the Best!ianlim is one of the Best!ianlim is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batamkia View Post
I thinking want to go try the ktv anot lah.. So far i read people go M1 more than pacific.. very less fr.. with family abit hard to sneak out haha
Aha, with family, good luck lol. Me and another Bro will be visiting on Sat. and back on Sun, if you are still there can join us, we are just noobie.
Old 16-07-2014, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
nescafeGold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by localbest View Post
Maybe you are referring to the Sharia law (Islamic law) in banda Aceh, Indonesia.

In Aceh province which is the northern end of Sumatra where the tsunami striked is the only place with very strict Islamic law in Indonesia. Example like If commit adultery, the couple will be tied up and kena throw stone by the public as a form of punishment.

Ya, not surprising to hear that. Because in Singapore some of the Indonesian maid told me that they do consume pork too as they just follow what their employer eats.

In Singapore and bolehland, the malays are born as muslim, they are not allowed to change their religion. Even if they should marry with a non-muslim, be it a man or a woman, their spouse-to-be have to be converted to muslim.

As for Indonesian Javanese/Sudanese/Malays/minangkabau/bugis/madurese/etc they are born muslim but they can choose their religion when they grow up. I know of a maid from java tengah who used to be a muslim and later she convert into a Christian. Freedom of religion is commonly seen in Indonesia.

I second to this.. like i posted on same related topic before,
http://samsforum.com/show...=#post11292772

In Indonesia, we have constitutional law that grant us the freedom and right of choosing of religion. even though was born as muslim, you still allow to convert to other religion by law. so it's not surprising to see many 'majority muslim tribes (javanese, melayu, etc)' are actually non-muslim. i have many javanese friend who are actually either christian or catholic. some javanese are even buddhist. but not chinese buddism. their buddhism adopt from their ancestor which is derived from ancient buddhist kingdom in java. more similar to thai/myanmar buddhism.

as indo chinese, we also share a lot of similarity with singaporen and malaysian chinese in term of religion and religion related activity. after all we're all share the same root. in our family culture, 7 ghost month is also very pantang month.. we always avoid any sea related activity or being into unfamiliar place alone. but for entertainment,, it was never part of the restriction.. i guess its up to own personal believing..
Old 16-07-2014, 08:02 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nescafeGold View Post
I second to this.. like i posted on same related topic before,
http://samsforum.com/show...=#post11292772

In Indonesia, we have constitutional law that grant us the freedom and right of choosing of religion. even though was born as muslim, you still allow to convert to other religion by law. so it's not surprising to see many 'majority muslim tribes (javanese, melayu, etc)' are actually non-muslim. i have many javanese friend who are actually either christian or catholic. some javanese are even buddhist. but not chinese buddism. their buddhism adopt from their ancestor which is derived from ancient buddhist kingdom in java. more similar to thai/myanmar buddhism.

as indo chinese, we also share a lot of similarity with singaporen and malaysian chinese in term of religion and religion related activity. after all we're all share the same root. in our family culture, 7 ghost month is also very pantang month.. we always avoid any sea related activity or being into unfamiliar place alone. but for entertainment,, it was never part of the restriction.. i guess its up to own personal believing..
The Majapahit Kingdom was Hindu religion based. Prince Sang Nila Utama (founder of Singapura) was a Hindu. The ancient places of worship in Borobudor are Hindu temples. Hinduism is the main religion in Bali and not Islam.
In fact Islam was first introduced to the Indonesians when the Arabs started trading spices with the Indonesians and brought their religion along.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread