The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-10-2014, 01:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 16
Bucky Barnes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Chinese RMB rates..

how does this affect us ?
Old 31-10-2014, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1553 / Power: 22
FatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant future

Jurong Point 31/Oct/14 9pm $100 = RMB$474.50 TT RMB$474.50
但是有的时候失望过后,
却是更大的失望。
Old 31-10-2014, 11:11 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Raffles Arcade (31/10/14)

Arcade Money Changers @ The Arcade (11 Collyer Quay) rates.

Get better rates at second floor shops.

Wish all brothers huat in Forex trading.
Old 31-10-2014, 11:13 PM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucky Barnes View Post
how does this affect us ?
Big movement today.
High in demand = Appreciation

Read up Forex and financial news for details.
Don't want to bore the readers here.
Old 02-11-2014, 06:01 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 23
JT has much to be proud ofJT has much to be proud ofJT has much to be proud ofJT has much to be proud ofJT has much to be proud ofJT has much to be proud ofJT has much to be proud ofJT has much to be proud ofJT has much to be proud of

Any feedback on rmb rates, thanks adbance
Old 02-11-2014, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1553 / Power: 22
FatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant futureFatMan has a brilliant future

Jurong Point 01/Nov/14 9pm $100 = RMB$474.00 TT RMB$474.00
但是有的时候失望过后,
却是更大的失望。
Old 02-11-2014, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

PPC 01/Nov/14 7pm $100 = RMB$478.00 TT RMB$481.50

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 04-11-2014, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 942 / Power: 15
bigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to beholdbigangry is a splendid one to behold
Re: China, Singapore to start direct currency trading

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
http://news.yahoo.com/china-singapor...--finance.html

China will begin trading its yuan currency directly with the Singapore dollar on Tuesday, the national foreign exchange market operator said, in the latest move to promote international use of Beijing's unit.

The Singapore dollar will be added to the China Foreign Exchange Trade System's (CFETS) platform, which currently offers transactions between the yuan and 10 foreign currencies, it said Monday.

The market operator will publish a daily parity between the yuan and the Singapore dollar based on quotes from market makers and allow the currency to move three percent on either side of the central midpoint, CFETS said in a statement on its website.

It added the move is intended to "promote the bilateral trade and investment between China and Singapore, facilitate the use of (yuan) and (Singapore dollar) in the cross-border trade and investment settlement (and) meet the needs of economic entities to lower currency conversion cost".

China has long had direct currency trade with the United States, and in recent years has added the Japanese yen, the Australian dollar, the New Zealand dollar and the Malaysian ringgit.

It started direct exchange with Britain's pound in June and trade between the yuan and the euro last month.

Direct currency trade marks one of China's efforts to promote greater use of the yuan, also known as the renminbi.

Beijing keeps a tight grip on the capital account -- investment and financial transactions, rather than those related to trade -- due to worries that unpredictable inflows or outflows could harm the economy and reduce its control over it.
this is good for people who have lots rmb waiting to bring back

Bugger off advertisement moderators who think I am advertising, I don't need your free lunch.
Old 04-11-2014, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 17
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute
Re: China, Singapore to start direct currency trading

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigangry View Post
this is good for people who have lots rmb waiting to bring back
agree bro today in ppc the rate is 4.75, rate getting worse and worse after that agreement

Think that is only good for MAS ?
Old 04-11-2014, 12:28 AM
Samster (B)

Arrow Strong Renminbi

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigangry View Post
this is good for people who have lots rmb waiting to bring back.
I'm quite lucky because I'm earning RMB for many years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clinton View Post
agree bro today in ppc the rate is 4.75, rate getting worse and worse after that agreement.

Think that is only good for MAS?
I already said will have big movement liao.
Today's SGD against CNY rate drop again.
High in demand = Appreciation

People are sick of the US bullying tactics and want to bypass the US financial system by clearing trade directy in RMB thus higher demand for CNY now.

CNY most likely will appreciate furthur until the end of this year.
Need to use CNY in the coming months better stock up some now.

Stronger CNY is good for tourism dollars.
Big drop in tourism receipts for Asia from China tourists this year.

For those doing business in China a windfall is possible if you can catch the upcoming domestic GDP spending trend engineered by the China government.
China man middle class income group is getting larger and have more disposable income.
Think Singapore in the 1980s.

China man for the most part is crude and 'uncivilised".
But one thing for sure is their bank account much fatter than you and I.

Last edited by TonyCheong; 04-11-2014 at 12:39 AM.
Old 04-11-2014, 12:37 AM
Samster (B)

Arrow Raffles Arcade (03/11/14)

Old 04-11-2014, 12:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 915 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Strong Renminbi

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
I'm quite lucky because I'm earning RMB for many years.

Stronger CNY is good for tourism dollars.
Big drop in tourism receipts for Asia from China tourists this year.

For those doing business in China a windfall is possible if you can catch the upcoming domestic GDP spending trend engineered by the China government.
China man middle class income group is getting larger and have more disposable income.
Think Singapore in the 1980s.
so if the yuan keep on going up
will there be less incentive for china people to want to go to spore to work?
less incentive for china women to come to spore?
ENLARGECAPTION
SINGAPORE: There has been a decrease in the number of study mothers over the last 10 years, Deputy Prime Minister and Home Affairs Minister Teo Chee Hean revealed on Monday (Nov 3) in a written Parliamentary reply to Aljunied GRC MP Sylvia Lim.

Ms Lim had asked about the number of female visitors who have been granted these passes and what proportion of them remain in Singapore after their children or grandchildren have completed their studies and under what circumstances.

As at end 2013, there were about 4,800 female visitors on Long Term Visit Passes (LTVPs) with up to one year validity accompanying their children or grandchildren studying in Singapore on a Student's Pass (STP). At the end of 2004, there were 6,500 such study mothers, Mr Teo wrote in response.

He added that once the foreign student completes his studies, his STP is no longer valid and he has to leave the country. The accompanying mother or grandmother is also not allowed to remain in Singapore.

However, there are certain circumstances where the mother may remain in Singapore. One example is when the mother qualifies for a work pass on her own merits and she stays in Singapore to work.

The application for a work pass is a separate process and is not linked to the LTVP that she was earlier issued, Mr Teo said.

- CNA/dl
Old 04-11-2014, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sexnoenuf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

PPC --- @11.30am.....ask so far was 4.75rmb
Old 06-11-2014, 02:27 AM
Samster (B)

Arrow Raffles Arcade (05/11/14)

Old 06-11-2014, 02:34 PM
Samster (B)

Arrow Raffles Arcade (06/11/14)

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1