The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 14-08-2014, 03:22 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
niknik889 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle_no15 View Post
Any bro wanna go soi 33 for massage now?
no.................
Old 14-08-2014, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palt View Post
Bro, that's a hefty price Maybe next time when i win the bwin wordcup

-p-
This is what we call, "Premium"
Old 14-08-2014, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 15
turtle_no15 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterturtle_no15 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
This is what we call, "Premium"
And that include a thai translator also ensure you wont get rip off
Old 14-08-2014, 03:59 PM
Samster

turtle_no15 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterturtle_no15 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nb!!! I reach here only 2 girls available mostly taken. Business to good. So i reserve the girl i took last time round for 4pm slot. Now go buy mooncake first
Old 14-08-2014, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Bro Eagle, thanks for trying but the sign was in the english skill/fluency section. I don't think AJ is part of any english skill.

-p-
Yeah I also wonder wat the signs mean.... my guess would be O being ok..and triangle meaning little or CMI english.....

Quote:
Bros, found this website (i guess it was bro soapyfly that mentioned this establishment), doing tapao also. This gal reminds me of my ex (back to my youth days). Anybody had her before? Whats the predict?
http://bkkmygirlmassage.com/?model=august

-p-
Palt....a suggestion....maybe u could PM Soapyfly and ask him his feedback and also to see if he has ever seen this gal in person....from the pixs, she looks ok...unless they t using some fake pixs of some other gals.....
Old 14-08-2014, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bros, found this website (i guess it was bro soapyfly that mentioned this establishment), doing tapao also. This gal reminds me of my ex (back to my youth days). Anybody had her before? Whats the predict?
http://bkkmygirlmassage.com/?model=august

-p-
Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
...Palt....a suggestion....maybe u could PM Soapyfly and ask him his feedback and also to see if he has ever seen this gal in person....from the pixs, she looks ok...unless they t using some fake pixs of some other gals.....
Don't know about the website nor the girl, sorry
Old 14-08-2014, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
No need for apologies leh bro....was just a suggestion to Palt to check wif u..thanks for clarification....
Old 15-08-2014, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Palt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
Sorry bro, i quoted wrong name, it was bro 2timesaday. Here's his post: http://samsforum.com/showpos...postcount=9324
Old 15-08-2014, 04:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
chickenricenom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone here with experience with FLs in sukhumvit(soi 4/NEP). Wanna cut the hassle on bargirls cause im chionging a few times here and would like to know if it's safe to tapao FL here. I usually judst bargirl-hunt NEP but never tried FL before and read there might be some danger.

Also here to try out soapys. Annie's?
Old 15-08-2014, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenricenom View Post
Anyone here with experience with FLs in sukhumvit(soi 4/NEP). Wanna cut the hassle on bargirls cause im chionging a few times here and would like to know if it's safe to tapao FL here. I usually judst bargirl-hunt NEP but never tried FL before and read there might be some danger.

Also here to try out soapys. Annie's?
What kind of danger??? Why not go club party then tabao girls from club.
Old 15-08-2014, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
tempstories deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

At Mitu club, is there an option for anal services as well? If yes, do you need to pay extra for that?
Old 15-08-2014, 02:34 PM
Samster

At Mitu, is there an option to get anal service? If yes, is there an extra charge?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zongzong View Post
Visited BKK last week and did tour of usual establishments.

Went to Thermae and found some gems. Lots of average looking issan girls, but also some very hot young ones who are part timing. Cost around 2,000-3,000 for short time but some very worthwhile girls. First night took out Fon who looks very similar to Dawn Yang. Hot girl who gives some good FJ, bros can find her there Thursday-Saturday most weeks. Second night took Issan girl who works at Robinson, again a nice non commercial FJ.

Also reco Mitu on Suk 33 for good service. Lots of places around that area - but in my opinion girls at Mitu offer better combination of service and looks. Went twice and Rina was a real standout. Great looking girl. Mitu also opens at 10am so a good early morning option.
http://omotenashiclub.com/en/cast/rina.php

Also made my regular visit to Nataree. Great place to get SYT at a good price (3,000 but new girls up to 6,000) even though rooms CMI. Had girl from BKK - but most of the girls there are from Myanmar or Cambodia. Girls start arriving from 1pm but full set or girls from 3pm.

Then spent two nights at Baccara at Soi Cowboy. Girls haven't changed much but still some Japanese-style girls. Took out Cherry again who is cute SYT for ST - same great service and tight skinny body. Another night took her friend Narin who's a sweet girl with Jap looks but not as good at FJ

Great visit!
Old 15-08-2014, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempstories View Post
At Mitu, is there an option to get anal service? If yes, is there an extra charge?
Life is simple, dun make it complicated... just pm the advertiser of Mitu in this forum. He should be able to provide u the information needed.
Old 15-08-2014, 06:45 PM
Samster

At T Ded 99, what are going rates for ST, what duration and how many shots allowed in that? Do these girls allow you to do anal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
SK has been around for a very very long time since the 70s when they were the watering holes of the US forces. With the end of the Indochine wars and after the US withdrawal from LOS..... SK "died" and turned into a mini brothel district similar like our Geylang with brothels operating in every other house in the 80s to early 90s until Thaksin's government cleaned the place up. The brothels went underground and not operating openly and clubs opened instead. These clubs quickly became popular with the locals as most also double up as soccer betting centres in the pre-online era. I was brought there on my first visit by my bookie who introduced me to his agents I have been visiting that place regularly since then.

However the present SK scene has tamed down a lot compared to its heyday and with the current slow economic climate..... I am not surprised the Thais are getting desparate due to insufficient income. Such a scam would not have been heard of years ago..... I think it is only recently that they are starting to operate like their counterparts in the touristy areas like Patpong or Cowboy.

Ted99 is an fun club.... my regular papasan there is Ah Chung. They have a total of 4 Papasans & 6 Mamasans and over 100 girls. But be careful when choosing the girls as some of them are below 18. If they had not been ST by any customer by the time the club closes at 3am..... they are required to adjourn to the HarlemMusic Lounge to wait for customers. The Harlem is a brothel for the locals.

SK is still good place to relax ...... just make sure you get seasoned samsters to guide you along.
Old 15-08-2014, 07:02 PM
Samster

I have taken service from cherry massage and found it to be very good
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
Bro, are you sure?

Outcall from Cherry massage is 2.5K baht for 2 hrs not including the gal fees which you negotiate with her....... 3K for ON sounds like a scam.

Btw, Cherry massage is now run by Nadia (ex-Tulip WL) who has taken over the shop..... pls contact her at (+66 22 604 576) to clarify or confirm on this so-called Lisa.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1