The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 01-11-2014, 03:10 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Re: Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Dai si krub. Sang Som and coke.

Best to drink and listen thai dance music. 555
Steady lah!

Si beh Thai beng!
Old 01-11-2014, 05:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 10
NijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNijozanSameSame is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by deityofcheong View Post
bro Tony, when want come find me la

nowadays i rarely go to gclub anymore...usually go to normal clubs

my usual routine would be RCA/thonglor -> leelawadee at ngamwongwan (open till 6) or aftermoon till 5am

i also kinda enjoy those chill chill place at kaset nawamin area namely 20something, jaballah, kaset university areas then proceed to leelawadee/aftermoon.

alot of gclub girls will go to that 2 clubs after their work hours for their own partying...prices are cheap as compared to RCA/thonglor. (around 1800 baht for a black or 1300/1500 for a red)
Where is this Leelawadee place? How does it compare to AfterMoon? I believe AfterMoon is at Karaoke City which is still a way away from city center. So, I will most likely stick to Thonglor/Ekkamai area. The new Do Not Disturb club looks pretty nice in the photos, with a different design theme. Can't wait!
Old 01-11-2014, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 14
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by NijozanSameSame View Post
Where is this Leelawadee place? How does it compare to AfterMoon? I believe AfterMoon is at Karaoke City which is still a way away from city center. So, I will most likely stick to Thonglor/Ekkamai area.
Aftermoon is at lad prao.

Away from city centre? Then I will say you never do your homework well.

Taxi from aftermoon to huay kwang during low traffic, night time, only 100 bht. So you be the judge 100 bht is it far or near?
Old 01-11-2014, 06:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Where is this Leelawadee place? How does it compare to AfterMoon? I believe AfterMoon is at Karaoke City which is still a way away from city center. So, I will most likely stick to Thonglor/Ekkamai area. The new Do Not Disturb club looks pretty nice in the photos, with a different design theme. Can't wait!
Why only thonglor/ekkamai area??

Aftermoon beh far lah...that time I left the club at 4 am I reach my hotel room at Param 9, 4.20am... far meh???..
Old 01-11-2014, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 10
Treemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud ofTreemon99 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by propertymike View Post
hi brother it seems you are very familiar with bkk... i work very near param 9...if you are interested in rent or buy bangkok condos can contact me.....i show you around...we can hang out at clubs together.....

tum dee dai dee
No lah bro propertymike, I only come BKK once a while, usually I stay in Sukhumvit area but the last trip I stay Param 9 becos my company book hotel there.Still have many places I haven't been. I cannot afford to rent or buy BKK condos lah if have those 3000-5000baht per month apartment can But yes sure we can hangout at clubs... my next trip in 1.5 weeks time e
Old 02-11-2014, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 18
motodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I believed it is this outlet.

http://bk.asia-city.com/restaurants/...ews/leelawadee
Old 03-11-2014, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
deityofcheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by motodiary View Post
Nono. The one I was referring to is at ngammongwan soi 16. Its a club not a restaurant. Aftermoon is at karaoke city and both places are bout 100 baht from huai kwang area. Guys should always venture out from thonglor to experienced an even more local scene. And most of the popular gclubs (big apple, monte carlo, villa, pimp, maiake) are over this side of bangkok.
Old 03-11-2014, 11:49 PM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by deityofcheong View Post
Nono. The one I was referring to is at ngammongwan soi 16. Its a club not a restaurant. Aftermoon is at karaoke city and both places are bout 100 baht from huai kwang area. Guys should always venture out from thonglor to experienced an even more local scene. And most of the popular gclubs (big apple, monte carlo, villa, pimp, maiake) are over this side of bangkok.
Bro deityofcheong I admire your adventurous spirit!
Next time must ask you for updates of new places liao.

Aiyah very few people will bother reece those local places like you.
90% of the cheongster's itinenary is as follows:

Arrive Survarnabhumi Airport -> Hotel -> Nana Plaza/Soi Cowboy -> RCA -> Hotel
Next or multiple days repeat same cycle again.
Departure day: Hotel -> Survarnabhumi Airport
Old 04-11-2014, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by motodiary View Post
This is the old leelawadee restaurant which is beside old club Tobesco (now the famous Pimp)........sad to see this leelawadee restaurant close shop, and the place is sometime taken over by the Pimp for their pool side party.
Old 04-11-2014, 12:42 AM
Samster (B)

Arrow The PIMP G-Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
This is the old leelawadee restaurant which is beside old club Tobesco (now the famous Pimp)........sad to see this leelawadee restaurant close shop, and the place is sometime taken over by the Pimp for their pool side party.
Good lah humsup pool side party!
Old 04-11-2014, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Your must go or by pass place.
Old 04-11-2014, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 12
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Bro deityofcheong I admire your adventurous spirit!
Next time must ask you for updates of new places liao.

Aiyah very few people will bother reece those local places like you.
90% of the cheongster's itinenary is as follows:

Arrive Survarnabhumi Airport -> Hotel -> Nana Plaza/Soi Cowboy -> RCA -> Hotel
Next or multiple days repeat same cycle again.
Departure day: Hotel -> Survarnabhumi Airport
Like that good mah..less competition, less infested with "farangs"...
Should encourage this itinerary.
Old 04-11-2014, 01:31 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaodikou View Post
Like that good mah..less competition, less infested with "farangs"...
You should say less infected with Singapore Bengs.
Old 04-11-2014, 02:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Good lah humsup pool side party!
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Your must go or by pass place.
555 chai, they have the humsup pool side party before.....last time use to stay in the townhouse inside that soi, pass by everyday until the parking boy salute to my car everytime
Old 04-11-2014, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1015 / Power: 18
sianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud of

any clubs that can pick up chicks easier? not say easily ah haha

eh can anyone also recommend some good chilling places with live bands that play thai songs.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread