The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 31-10-2014, 08:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 19
Marlborolgt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMarlborolgt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMarlborolgt is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Batam Info Thread

Im in batam now... reach late dunno what to do.. staying at famosa. Any bros here?
Old 31-10-2014, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Cheapest fuck is about 200K for MILF nowdays. Try ABI massage, happy massage. Rickson, Dessy closed down liao... also a cheap fuck place in the past.
Arrr... thxs for info haha.. indeed is cheap.. i prefer MILF too.. better services.. i oso belong to PILF... haha
Old 31-10-2014, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 19
Mels is a glorious beacon of lightMels is a glorious beacon of lightMels is a glorious beacon of lightMels is a glorious beacon of lightMels is a glorious beacon of lightMels is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlborolgt View Post
Im in batam now... reach late dunno what to do.. staying at famosa. Any bros here?
At this hour and if you are new to Batam,have nowhere to go,try Alishan KTV at the 4th floor.

Another option is walk out to Formosa Main Door,turn left and you see Dynasty KTV.

My suggestions,your call.
Old 31-10-2014, 08:58 PM
Samster

Marlborolgt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMarlborolgt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMarlborolgt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hahaha i walk past dynasty n queen... but alone dun dare to walk in.
Went opposite famosa eat nasi pedas. Not nice.

Think will see see look look and go kings massage.
Old 31-10-2014, 09:37 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5432 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Went opposite famosa eat nasi pedas. Not nice.
Think will see see look look and go kings massage.
Dun dare to walk in? No snakes and no hungry lions inside, as far as I know.
Go to enjoy a good dinner at Windsor (go out Formosa, walk straight right for 300m), or indulge on an incredibly tasty ikan bakar on the two-way road in front of Nagoya Hill (in front of Formosa, walk two blocks).
Later go to KTV (if you dare ) or try a pub in Kampung Bule. Take one of the ojek in front of Formosa to move around.
Enjoy, you are lucky to be there NOW. I am in office, instead.
Old 31-10-2014, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Go to enjoy a good dinner at Windsor (go out Formosa, walk straight right for 300m), or indulge on an incredibly tasty ikan bakar on the two-way road in front of Nagoya Hill (in front of Formosa, walk two blocks).
Later go to KTV (if you dare ) or try a pub in Kampung Bule. Take one of the ojek in front of Formosa to move around.
Enjoy, you are lucky to be there NOW. I am in office, instead.
Whahahaha okok...
Old 31-10-2014, 09:43 PM
Samster (eP)

Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
 Permai Indah Massage(behind Utama Hotel walking distance)
If I am not wrong, "PI" is the old name of Happy Massage, before it was moved to the current location and renamed "Happy Massage".
I remember I booked some girl in PI, before meeting the same group and the sympathetic Mami in the new location under the new name, few months later.
If I remember well, the relocation and name change was 1-2 years ago.
Old 01-11-2014, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 11
authenticanie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterauthenticanie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

SGD to Rupiah Exchange Rate :

Old 01-11-2014, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 570 / Power: 21
fishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to allfishingman is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashprice View Post
The most funny part is the 2k toilet entrance which he bargained to 1k at Barelang Bridge..lol.
Uncle also don't knw to respect that guy or shld siam that guy,hope he don't go tell people there he from S'pore. But it is good laugh if u think abt it nw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickachew View Post
Thkz again to both of u for explaining.
u also welcome too
Old 01-11-2014, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
At exchange rate of $1 : 9420 rp, 2000 rp means more than $0.20 here. More expensive than most of our public toilets which mostly charge $0.10 per entry.

He's right to bargain.

POINT EXCHANGE - NO MINIMUM POINT REQUIREMENT

GOAL: 1,997!

Old 01-11-2014, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
If any bro celebrating birthday in batam can consider getting the birthday cake opposite of Nagoya Hill exit facing formosa. The shop name is called TAKAdeli Cake Boutique.

The shop is located on the further left hand side when you are facing Indorasa and behind you is Nagoya Hill. The cake quality here is far better than the cake sold in Nagoya Hill. However, the price of cake here are priced at 180k and above.
Thanks for this piece of good information. I think there's a bro going to Batam to celebrate his birthday soon,but too bad the day i go Batam and his birthday do not fall on the same day,otherwise can join him for some fun. I have never try the cakes in Batam before,only their tarts,...maybe next trip will go there to look see.

I need to quote the whole post due to its exact location given on it and minus-ing any part of it makes the required information incomplete. Sorry about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
.. i oso belong to PILF... haha
Hi,bro...whats the meaning of PILF? Thanks.

Quote:
You reminded me of the 1st 2 trips to Batam,i also do not dare to venture into those shops alone then,but you will need to get over those feeling of uncertainty and once you accomplished that one day,these places will feel like "home" to you. With basic common sense,those mentioned places are safe to go for anyone. I dont speak Indo Bahasa at all,nor Malay.

Hope you enjoy your time in Batam.

Quote:
Every joints is a crocodile den to me in Batam,hehehe...but i believe some common sense are enough to handle those crocodiles in it. After getting thru the feeling of uncertainty in a foreign land,and after getting beyond the crocodile den,Heaven awaits me.

Disclaimer : Never be overly-confident and show off in a foreign land. They are after all crocodiles and i am in their den.

Quote:
If I am not wrong, "PI" is the old name of Happy Massage, before it was moved to the current location and renamed "Happy Massage".
Hmm...so,can i safely say PI = Happy Massage,and Happy Massage is the new name now and they are already in a new location. If that's the case,the list is correct to date,right? Wrong? As my coming trip draw closer,i will try to locate that place,be it PI or Happy Massage.

At this point,i would like to extend my Thanks specially to you.

Reason,you are the 1st person in this thread to point out regarding the new MM Massage and i drop by there last month (Oct 2014) to recce,couldnt find that place after circling around that area thrice. End up in Indah2 and at the entrance of it,was directed to MM Massage by the OKT (of MM massage) who guard himself outside Indah2. Funny the way how they try to snatch each other's customers,but they only snatch me (and bro W) after i walk out empty handed from Indah2.

MM Massage was w/o sign board,no direction etc,EXCEPT the clue given by you in your earlier post,hence locating it for the 1st time isnt easy even if it is just next block to Indah2. But its worth the search cos I have my best bonks in MM massage.

This coming trip,my target,hopefully i will be able to locate :

 77 Massage (In front of UTama hotel area)
 Permai Indah Massage(behind Utama Hotel walking distance)

After covering the above 2 places,i believe i would have cover all of Batam's more reputable overnight booking joint on the List. Well,unless there are more new ones coming up,then all the more merrier for everyone.

Any information on Permai Indah Massage and 77 Massage will be much appreciated for the next 4 days before i head to Batam again.

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingman View Post
Uncle also don't knw to respect that guy or shld siam that guy,hope he don't go tell people there he from S'pore. But it is good laugh if u think abt it nw.
My 1st bargain in my life was in Indonesia about 30 years ago when i am still young (school holiday tour). I am shy,dare not even to open my golden mouth to ask for lower price as everything and anything there was just "very very cheap" in the Sillypore term. Then one day i bought a toy gun (those metallic gun that look,weigh and feel exactly like the real thing type) in Jakarta and some plastic bullets. Toy gun cost 100k and packs of bullet cost 10k. Thinking i got a good bargain,i went to show off my newly purchased toy to my parents and their friends who works in Jakarta,guess what. They visit the same shop (its a neighbouring frenly shop) in the next hour and get back 75% of my money back for me and i still get to keep my "toy"...lol.

I learn from there onward,that anything and everything in Indonesia that has no price tag on it and not sold inside a renown shopping mall,i SHOULD start my bargaining at least with a 50% off 1st,maximum can be up to 75%. And over time,bargaining becomes kind of like a game to me,and that is when the temptation to win in EVERY bargain kicks in...lol...even if it means 1k. It's FUN!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 01-11-2014, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Old 01-11-2014, 05:05 PM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
Hmm...so,can i safely say PI = Happy Massage,and Happy Massage is the new name now and they are already in a new location. If that's the case,the list is correct to date,right? Wrong? As my coming trip draw closer,i will try to locate that place,be it PI or Happy Massage.

At this point,i would like to extend my Thanks specially to you.
WOW. You're welcome!
Happy Massage is at the side of Fortune Hotel, very near to Formosa: Just walk out of Formosa, go left, pass the ojek stall, take the street going left, at the end there is a "river". Walk along the river at its left. It's there.
Old 01-11-2014, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
WOW. You're welcome!
Happy Massage is at the side of Fortune Hotel, very near to Formosa: Just walk out of Formosa, go left, pass the ojek stall, take the street going left, at the end there is a "river". Walk along the river at its left. It's there.
Ok,so you are talking about Happy Massage 8,the one beside Fortune massage?

The Happy Massage which is in the same row further down from SIGA building below? And that is PI?

Hehehe...i realise i can now source for informative pictures on Batam Info thread that i bookmarked much faster than i expected...lol

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Last edited by nono1973; 10-11-2014 at 12:53 PM.
Old 01-11-2014, 06:00 PM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
Ok,so you are talking about Happy Massage 8,the one beside Fortune massage?
Yes of course. Thank you for posting the photo. I feel like I am there now...
Give a kiss to MAMI from me.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread