The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 15-04-2007, 11:34 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
gaijin gigolo is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Cambodia (Phnom Penh)

I really liked the Flamingo Hotel. Book in advance and the driver will pick you up at the airport. It's not on the river but it is very close to Walkabout and many other clubs/bars in that area. The hotel is very clean and affordable with decent internet access. http://www.flamingos.com.kh/

My favorite Phnom Penh experiences:

Sophie's bar
La Cyrcee Bar
Heart of Darkness

Enjoy!
Old 15-04-2007, 11:44 AM
Samster (M)

By the way, I'm white and even being someone the pimps would try to charge more for I never even once paid more than $30 USD for an overnight with a hot girl in Phnom Penh. I can't imagine paying $50 or $60. If I wanted to pay that much, I'd just stay in Singapore instead of traveling all the way to PP. Jeez....
Old 15-04-2007, 11:59 AM
Samster (M)

CowboyB, while I respect your point of view, I have to totally disagree with you on a couple of points.

First, there's absolutely no reason to book a girl in Phnom Penh. No need...they're in every bar, club and disco and are perfectly willing to go with you without the need of a booking agent. She may ask for USD$50, but just barter her down to $25 or 30 max and off you go. No need to drive the price up. The average monthly wage in Phnom Penh is still hovering somewhere just over USD$20 per month. True, USD$60 isn't a lot in many countries, but in Cambodia it's a small fortune.

Secondly, there are plenty of gorgeous, clean, friendly girls in the aforementioned venues. I totally disagree that the girls a booking agent might take you to are any better looking or have better skills. One trip to Sophie's blowjob bar should convince anybody of that.

I would agree with you on one point...avoid the brothels along streets 63 and 51. They are dirty, not particularly friendly (even to an ang moh like me of the type many third world girls view as a walking ATM machine) and often even dangerous. The girls in these places are not there voluntarily, if you get my drift.

Overall, I would rate Phnom Penh second in my book of cheonging destinations only behind Indonesia. The Viet and Khmer girls alike are friendly, fun and very willing to have a good time with a smiling guy with a few bucks to spare them. I've been three times now and have never returned home disappointed.
Old 20-04-2007, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Kingshawn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all bros,

Had the good fortune to be sent to Cambodia every now and den by my company. Staying in the one of the 2 best hotel most of the time..

Read thru all the posts, I try to tell my driver the place but you know , Chicken and duck ... So they cannot bring me to where i want to go...

How to tell the driver to find these pubs? Or the street name of these places so i can have a good night fun too?

Thanks
Old 21-04-2007, 12:03 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingshawn View Post
Hi all bros,

Had the good fortune to be sent to Cambodia every now and den by my company. Staying in the one of the 2 best hotel most of the time..

Read thru all the posts, I try to tell my driver the place but you know , Chicken and duck ... So they cannot bring me to where i want to go...

How to tell the driver to find these pubs? Or the street name of these places so i can have a good night fun too?

Thanks

Drivers in PP seem to have a problem understanding the pronunciation of a lot of places, but what's worked for me is to just write the name down in big bold letters and show it to them. If they can't read it, guaranteed they'll find somebody within seconds who can and you're on your way.
Old 21-04-2007, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
CowboyB is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaijin gigolo View Post
CowboyB, while I respect your point of view, I have to totally disagree with you on a couple of points.

First, there's absolutely no reason to book a girl in Phnom Penh. No need...they're in every bar, club and disco and are perfectly willing to go with you without the need of a booking agent. She may ask for USD$50, but just barter her down to $25 or 30 max and off you go. No need to drive the price up. The average monthly wage in Phnom Penh is still hovering somewhere just over USD$20 per month. True, USD$60 isn't a lot in many countries, but in Cambodia it's a small fortune.

Secondly, there are plenty of gorgeous, clean, friendly girls in the aforementioned venues. I totally disagree that the girls a booking agent might take you to are any better looking or have better skills. One trip to Sophie's blowjob bar should convince anybody of that.

I would agree with you on one point...avoid the brothels along streets 63 and 51. They are dirty, not particularly friendly (even to an ang moh like me of the type many third world girls view as a walking ATM machine) and often even dangerous. The girls in these places are not there voluntarily, if you get my drift.

Overall, I would rate Phnom Penh second in my book of cheonging destinations only behind Indonesia. The Viet and Khmer girls alike are friendly, fun and very willing to have a good time with a smiling guy with a few bucks to spare them. I've been three times now and have never returned home disappointed.
you need a reading glass. I AM TALKING ABOUT THE GIRLS IN VIETNAM, HO CHI MINH CITY, not PHNOM PENH in response to the comments made by someone else earlier. USD50 to USD60 is standard market rate for ST in HCMC. You may be able get lucky and the girl stay with you for long time but this is highly unlikely and they are sure to ask for more in HCMC.
Why do I talk about HCMC in a thread about Phnom Penh. Because someone asked.

as to your comment about being able to pick girls in EVERY bar, club and disco in PHNOM PENH, you must have not been to many outlets beside the usual White guys pickup joints mentioned in sex forums or you must have a very different definition of EVERY because I am absolutely certain you cannot simply pick up girls in EVERY bar, club and disco in this city. most of mongering you said can be settled at USD20 are done at the usual strings of outlets such as the seedier hostess bar such as ZAPATA, GOLDEN VINE etc and the girls can be barfined for USD5 and had for the night for USD20 and in discos such as HEART OF DARKNESS or joints such as SHARKEY and MARTINI but the quality of girls leave a lot to be desired.
In PHNOM PENH, Asian generally don't frequent those joints as the "pick-upable" girls are almost always undesirables. We go to KTV and these places are where all the quality Vietnamese and Cambodian girls are at. Most can be booked for the night for no less than USD50 while some really gorgeous can only be had at USD100.

So, to be fair, girls CAN BE HAD in Phnom Penh for USD20 if those are your type of girls but NOT in HCMC and even in PHNOM PENH, gorgeous girls CANNOT be had for USD20. but then, of course, if you are young and hunky and can pick up a cute Cambodians from a well-off family in a local disco, then it is free but that is a different story.
Old 23-04-2007, 12:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Kingshawn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Drivers in PP seem to have a problem understanding the pronunciation of a lot of places, but what's worked for me is to just write the name down in big bold letters and show it to them. If they can't read it, guaranteed they'll find somebody within seconds who can and you're on your way.
Thanks Bro... Will do that on the next trip.. And will post FR ... HAHAHAA....
Old 23-04-2007, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 18
pussybuster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Are you right now in Cambodia? I would want to join you for conquest and please be my tour guide. I will want to try on my own to approach those OL/decent lady as well. Please PM me your contactable email account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthias View Post
Cambodia no need to pay for sex one...just diy and sian those cambodian chinese which are abundant in PP. Many people will be surprised to know if I tell you that many people in PP can speak pretty decent Mandarin. Dont believe you try! Dont try drugs please...you get caught, you die...they are not as lawless as what you have in mind....
Old 25-04-2007, 01:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -322 / Power: 0
Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok

I am very new to this thread! I am surprise to learn from few postings that many viet gals r working in pp. I don't know why these viet gals want to work in cambodia as i think they earn less in cambodia as compared to HCMC. the charging rate is higher in HCMC.

In turn of economy and security vietnam r better than cambodia. And more ppl and SWM r going to HCMC. I and confused any bro here please enlighten me?
Old 25-04-2007, 02:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowboyB View Post
you need a reading glass. I AM TALKING ABOUT THE GIRLS IN VIETNAM, HO CHI MINH CITY, not PHNOM PENH in response to the comments made by someone else earlier. USD50 to USD60 is standard market rate for ST in HCMC. You may be able get lucky and the girl stay with you for long time but this is highly unlikely and they are sure to ask for more in HCMC.
Why do I talk about HCMC in a thread about Phnom Penh. Because someone asked.

as to your comment about being able to pick girls in EVERY bar, club and disco in PHNOM PENH, you must have not been to many outlets beside the usual White guys pickup joints mentioned in sex forums or you must have a very different definition of EVERY because I am absolutely certain you cannot simply pick up girls in EVERY bar, club and disco in this city. most of mongering you said can be settled at USD20 are done at the usual strings of outlets such as the seedier hostess bar such as ZAPATA, GOLDEN VINE etc and the girls can be barfined for USD5 and had for the night for USD20 and in discos such as HEART OF DARKNESS or joints such as SHARKEY and MARTINI but the quality of girls leave a lot to be desired.
In PHNOM PENH, Asian generally don't frequent those joints as the "pick-upable" girls are almost always undesirables. We go to KTV and these places are where all the quality Vietnamese and Cambodian girls are at. Most can be booked for the night for no less than USD50 while some really gorgeous can only be had at USD100.

So, to be fair, girls CAN BE HAD in Phnom Penh for USD20 if those are your type of girls but NOT in HCMC and even in PHNOM PENH, gorgeous girls CANNOT be had for USD20. but then, of course, if you are young and hunky and can pick up a cute Cambodians from a well-off family in a local disco, then it is free but that is a different story.
I'm pretty much an expert in Phnom Penh mongering, otherwise I would not have addressed what you said. I don't even go to most of the "white guy" venues, as you called them because they're ridiculously overpriced.

YES, GORGEOUS GIRLS CAN be had for $20 overnight. Maybe they just don't want to do it with YOU. lol!
Old 25-04-2007, 02:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingshawn View Post
Thanks Bro... Will do that on the next trip.. And will post FR ... HAHAHAA....
Yah, give it a try...it works wonders. :-)
Old 25-04-2007, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
CowboyB is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
I'm pretty much an expert in Phnom Penh mongering, otherwise I would not have addressed what you said. I don't even go to most of the "white guy" venues, as you called them because they're ridiculously overpriced.

YES, GORGEOUS GIRLS CAN be had for $20 overnight. Maybe they just don't want to do it with YOU. lol!
you don't know what the fuck I am talking about, do you?
Phnom Penh clubbing and mongering scene are relatively small by the standard of most Asian cities.
you claimed you didn;t go to any of those places but there really aren;t that many places in Phnom Penh. bars and hostess clubs are for white guys, which are what you mentioned in your first post, while KTVs are mostly frequented by locals and Asians and beer gardens frequented by locals.

Since you didn't give any example, let me list out the more popular "white guys" bars and clubs for you,

LE CYCREE
MARTINI'S
MIKADO
ZAPATA
ZANZIBAR
SHARKIES
WALKABOUT
HEART OF DARKNESS
DV8
SOPHIES'
SHANGHAI BAR (not known for pickup and the girls standard there are below par anyway but definitely a tad above the rest and the freelancers)

in those bars, you can find girls that will go overnight with you for USD20 easily. but those girls are totally unappealing by Asian standards. if those are your standard of "gorgeous girls", you can keep them all. white guys mongering in Asian countries are universally known for their low requirement in girls and therefore, I am not surprised that you find girls in those outlets attractive.
the evidence of the type of "gorgeous girls" that white guys hang out with most of the time can be seen everywhere on the street of Phnom Penh and ahem...

girls in the so-called white guy venue that you claimed you didn't go to can be had for USD20 and you are paying USD20 for your girls, and you are telling us they are overpriced. what the fuck are you talking about? the fact is you are rambling about something you don't know shit about.

you didn't go to the white guy bars and clubs and I know for a fact, that the cheap price you pay couldn't get you any girls from the KTV frequented by locals and Asians.. god know where do you pick up your girls from...
and please, if you have never been to any of the KTVs, please don't claim you are an expert in Phnom Penh scene because you don't really know what gorgeous really means and you are definitely not an expert.
It is possible that you can speak Khmer fluently and if that is the case, you can even pick up girls from the beer gardens frequented by locals for free but I highly doubt it, especially due to the fact that you didn't mention them but instead wrote and I quote....

Quote:
I am not the one who said EVERY BAR, CLUB AND DISCO. you did. you didn't go to any of the white guy joint and how the statement "every bars, clubs and disco" come about? and no mention of beer garden. now, you just conveniently ignored what you wrote in your first post and sheepishly laugh your way out of humiliation? you are pathetic.
Old 25-04-2007, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 21
jezter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjezter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjezter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjezter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjezter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Having stayed in PP for more than 4 years now. I have to say that CowboyB is correct.

No disrespect to Gajin but an Ang Mohs idea of a gorgeous girl is not really our cup of tea.

I did post a pretty comprehensive guide on PP earlier the thread. U can check it out and if there are any other questions unanswered, I will gladly fill u in.
Old 27-04-2007, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 19
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jezter View Post
I did post a pretty comprehensive guide on PP earlier the thread. U can check it out and if there are any other questions unanswered, I will gladly fill u in.
Hey bro,

Would ya know of any MP that give great maasges + specials in Phnom Penh?
Old 27-04-2007, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 18
KongLong69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I suggest you call the hotel recep and they will make the arrangements, I stayed at Asia hotel before and they charged USD$5 for a massage session (price inclusive of the massage)...the hotel get USD$2 whereas the gal get USD$3....the special price are negotiable after the massage...just lie there relax and let her ticker you. This is better as the hotel will make sure no nonsense gals get to your room and they will call you when the gal is done, the recept will call your room tel again just to make sure she is OK to leave, without you missing anything or whatever (good safety measure).

Try call 012533122, Viet gal named something sound like "Loong" that does good massage and special...a man's meat is another's poison hor.

There a massage parlour at the basement of Sunway hotel, the room has mirror...use your imagination...but gals limited and not really into extras I think.

enjoy your trip

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread